Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Sugar, We're Goin Down [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 4:40:17 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The fey wilds were a place Penelope never experienced before. It was dreamlike in a way she couldn't quite place her finger on - with silvery ferns and flickering shadows shifting in the corner of her eyes.
[Break][break]
Left alone with her sole Blaziken, the councilwoman had found herself trapped some time ago, stuck roaming back and forth the woodlands, without a plan of escape. She'd tried marking her path, sticking forward, and more, but they were all fruitless endeavors.
[break][break]
"Fucking hell," she cursed, foot slamming into a nearby stump. Frustration had finally hit its boiling point. "How the hell do I get out?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 15:57:36 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"We're really in it now, Egg." Alongside him, his togekiss floated at shoulder height. Silent save for her occasional chirps of reassurance. What had started as a simple exploration of the Petalburg Woods had turned into...this. It felt like he'd entered some other realm entirely. Was that real, or was it some weird illusion?[break][break]

The hell if Lam knew.[break][break]

What he did know: they seemed to be going in circles. His phone was rendered useless. There would be no calling to come find him lost in the woods like a little kid needing to have his parent be paged because he'd gotten lost at the supermarket.[break][break]

Actually, that feeling was sort of uncannily familiar, wasn't it? Rather than the seemingly endless aisles of food and supplies, it was unyielding stretches of foliage with the same effect. The permeating feeling of being stuck alone for an eternity. Bizarre.[break][break]

Whatever the trap he'd obliviously waltzed right into, he needed to backtrack out. If only he could remember the way he'd come in the first place...[break][break]

The sound of shouting nearby snagged his attention. Was it real, or just another added figment to the whole thing? Regardless, Lam followed the sound.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-togekiss"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 1:06:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It was hushed, quiet, so still that even the sound of snapping twigs carried weight. Until it wasn't.
[break][break]

"Whose there?!"
[break][break]

Someone had approached - Penelope just didn't hold the skill to discern from what side they crept from. An instinctive hand looked to hold itself over her chest, which held a strapped Togapei, smiling and swinging his legs, thoughts still bubbling with positivity. If only he knew.
[break][break]

"Show yourselves!"
[break][break]

Blaziken prepared himself for action.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 2:28:01 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The nearby voice sounded ready to fight.[break][break]

“Woah, wOAH!” Both of his hands shot into the air as a show of no threat. Egg darted behind Lam, timid and more than a little cowardly. Only peeking out once Lam spoke again.[break][break]

“Not out to getcha, or anything,” he continued as he walked out into the open, only for his eyes to widen in surprise. “just a little turn arou— Penny?”[break][break]

His arms lowered, folding across his chest instead as his posture slumped. “No shit! What’s good?”[break][break]

Totally casual, like he wasn’t increasingly lost out here. And if this was a trap, he had stupidly and willingly walked right into it without a second thought.

[break][break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 4:07:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Lam?"
[break][break]
It was that kid from before. The bird watcher.
[break][break]
Penelope's eyes widened in surprise, then relief. Her lips twitched into a half smile as she approached, her togepi crawling close behind her right leg and her blaziken hovering off from her left-hand side. Where one had glossy, tear-filled eyes, the other was ready to kill if necessary.
[break][break]
"Please tell me you have a way out of this place."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 4:24:43 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“That’sa me!” he jerked a thumb back toward himself.[break][break]

If he could’ve heard her thoughts, he would’ve protested the kid bit, but she was on the money. No illusions here. Well—at least he wasn’t an illusion, and he was pretty sure she wasn’t either. But, well, whatever![break][break]

Point was, this was something familiar in an unfamiliar place. Kinda.[break][break]

Egg peeked out from around him, immediately honing in on the baby stage of her kind. Floating out, she did a little twist in the air.[break][break]

“Ahh…” A sheepish laugh slipped free as he pushed a hand through already unruly hair. “Was gonna ask you the same thing, sooo…”[break][break]

Nope. Not a clue.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 20:35:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Great. Amazing. Fabulous. Not only were they trapped, the person she found herself with was no older than a kid.
[break][break]

How unlucky could she be?
[break][break]

A placid smile concealed the bitter realization hidden behind her bright eyes. She moved forward and scooped her Togepi into her arms.
[break][break]

"Well," she began, looking toward their west side, " at least we managed to found each other - that's something, right?"

[break][break]

She glanced east.

"Now we just have to find out way out. Together."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 1:11:03 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Now, he didn’t know for sure. It was no more than a guess, but Penny didn’t seem all that thrilled with him.[break][break]

Not that Lam really knew what he’d done beyond trying to bring some levity to an otherwise annoying scenario.[break][break]

But it was what it was. Lam let it roll off his shoulders with ease. Like water off a ducklett’s back.[break][break]

Egg fluttered around his head, trilling. Restless, maybe?[break][break]

“Right. I think so,” he replied with another shrug. His own gaze turned in the opposite direction to cover more ground. “Maybe it’s like…a puzzle?” Which was, admittedly, not his strong suit. was the clever, puzzle guy.[break][break]

“Go scout,” he instructed the togekiss who swooped into the trees looking for any traces of anything familiar. Fairy.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 18:34:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The togekiss wouldn't be able to discern much. Mostly mist, then more mist, and sometimes, within the rolling mist settled, trees and bushes.
[break][break]

Down below, it's this mist that would begin to take shape. It coiled around the duo like a serpent, ferocious in the way slithered, ceaselessly inflicting the foundations of its future tortures.
[break][break]

might've noticed a familiar face in its smog; Penelope didn't. She saw much, much worst. Fins, saucers, winks of green. Insatiably coveted greens.
[break][break]

The councilwoman forced a blink.
[break][break]

"He see anything?"
[break][break]

She was referring to the pokemon.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 21:04:11 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Weird..” As the mist curled around their ankles and lifted, he swore he could see not so distant memories in the fog.[break][break]

Reminders of a particular trip to the borders that he wanted no more to put out of mind. The recollection shivered through him, chilling him as if the temperature in the woods had suddenly plummeted.[break][break]

He shook his head.[break][break]

Egg returned to Lam with a dejected little coo, drooping low by his shoulder. “No, it doesn’t seem like she found anything..” He frowned, but still offered her the consolation of a chin scratch. How in the world were they supposed to get out of here then?[break][break]

“Got any big ideas?” Asked as he glanced over at her while attempting to swat the rising mist away. A FAIRY WIND from the togekiss attempted to blow the foggy swell away as well. Or at least shove it further back from the pair as they tried to find an escape.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 8:43:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: