saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 2:37:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the sanctions—if one could call it that—on him were decided on the council and the commissioner, that much he had been made aware of when broke the news to him. it's odd, arguably wrong, even, for her to have done that but it is what it is.[break][break]

"well, i'm glad it's you watching over me."[break][break]

he would have hated anyone else.[break][break]

sipping, he mulls over whether or not to ask but ends up doing so anyways.[break][break]

"how is he?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 3:06:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"he's staying at us for a while. he didn't take it well."

he's not sure if he should mention staying with him at that moment. with how matias is, he'd probably walk in and apologize straight up without thinking how it'll affect cian.

"guess eva's break already explains everything about how she's taking it too, then."

there's only implications behind her leave that happens right after the report regarding the skirmish between rayquaza and groudon.

while he'd put under the trope of people who care too much to bother about herself, he supposed matias finally pushed her over the edge. it's a good thing to learn, he supposed, though he can't say the same about the cause of it.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 3:36:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"damn. that sucks to hear."[break][break]

he does not bother hiding the ingenuity behind his voice. he could not care less about rustboro's gym leader. if anything, there's even the slightest hint of sick pleasure that comes from the news.[break][break]

"yeah."[break][break]

it's all he has to say about . the less he says, the better, he thinks.[break][break]

"things are fucking messy right now."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 4:13:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you reap what you sow, as they say," he casually drops, teasing matias.

he takes another swig of his beer.

"and how about livy? she didn't strike me as the type to do this."

it implies that he does think it's something matias would do, but given he's been upfront about it, he doubts that he minds being called out for it.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 4:21:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

kyle's casualness even when it comes to the most serious of issues is perhaps one of the reasons why matias feels comfortable sharing.[break][break]

"believe it or not, she was actually the one who initiated it."[break][break]

he chuckles, mirroring kyle with another swig of his beer. the bottle empties.[break][break]

"i guess the border brings out our truest intentions. refill?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 4:30:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"sure."

kyle hands matias the empty bottle of beer.

"you could've ran away though," he points out. "that's what i did. why did you choose not to?"

it resulted to him trashing an already broken seal once.

and him running away from the rest of the party before that.

and him trying to distance himself during the marshadow's appearance.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 4:35:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

either one of them could've run away, could've stopped it before it became irreparable, but they didn't. they both stayed for their own reasons.[break][break]

"i didn't realize until it was too late, i guess."[break][break]

he returns from the kitchen, handing kyle his bottle before sipping from his own new one.[break][break]

"i also wanted to see what would happen."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 5:54:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's not the borders' fault at that point, then."

he takes the bottle from matias and matches his sip with his own.

"was it worth it?"

he raises his brow as he comes out of his comfort zone.

if matias allows him to run the conversation, it's only a matter of time until kyle gets too complacent and pokes on the spicier sides of the situation.

[/quote]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 5:59:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i don't know."[break][break]

it seems as though kyle will be able to run the conversation and poke on spicier sides as no resistance comes from matias. he shares, perhaps taking the avenue to vent to a friend.[break][break]

"i think it will be eventually."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 6:15:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i hope so too."

in matias' perspective, he sacrificed a lot for penelope. no redemption awaits him after this, so it's only a matter of how much value it will accrue.

after melody and eva, it isn't likely for kyle to have his turn once he stands between matias and something he wants, regardless of whether he intentionally places himself there or not.

"give me a heads up when it's my turn, then."

a smile comes with the playful goading.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 7:17:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matias tilts his head over as if to question how kyle could ever say such a thing. he feigns hurt.[break][break]

"you're my closest friend, kyle."[break][break]

but breaks into a grin soon enough.[break][break]

"i'll let you know."[break][break]

he doesn't see the day coming when he'll have to do the same to kyle as he has done with a few others but he never knows. the world works in mysterious ways.[break][break]

"i never did check in with you but are you alright? the border messed with you real bad."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 16:04:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i think i gave a pretty normal reaction to what was there, i think."

matias' hasn't.

it goes through his sygna suit, and the self-depreciation he's been trying to bury has surfaced once or twice during their trip at the borders. still, he doesn't feel like he should be worried.

"i don't really have depth. what you see is what you get when it's me. i definitely have it easier than you or livy."

he takes a sip of his beer. the thoughts he's had weren't destructive at least, especially compared to what matias and penelope supposedly had.

"that place gets more dangerous the more you have hidden, i feel. it's exactly why we have this order."

kyle takes out the warrant for matias for the violations he's had and hands it over. it should be what matias expects.

much like the last blunder, the sanctions seemed tame compared to what people would clamor for. accident or not, destruction caused by legends with an avatar was still under aqua jurisdiction after all.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 16:59:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the piece of paper is taken and quickly skimmed. it is what he expects. nothing new beyond the finalization that this incident will be yet another strike on his record. he wonders how long he can keep getting away with it.[break][break]

"looks like we'll be spending much more time together."[break][break]

not that he minds. again, better it be kyle than anyone else.[break][break]

he folds the piece of paper back up again before tossing it onto the coffee table. he should get it framed.[break][break]

"does ho-oh talk to you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 17:13:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"just once or twice, i guess."

kyle shrugs.

it takes him a moment to make a few hypotheses in his head. a few guesses all point to a similar conclusion, which he blurts out immediately.

"why did you ask? wait, does groudon talk with you?"

he didn't even know it was an option. he always felt his connection with ho-oh was strong, but apparently, it wasn't strong enough to do conversations with it on the daily.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ankle monitor [c]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 2:33:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he shakes his head, thoughts churning away as he sips.[break][break]

"eva told me rayquaza talks to her, though more so just conveying feelings or an emotion rather than words."[break][break]

as he explains, he glances over at kyle every now and then to gauge his reaction.[break][break]

"i've never experienced that. maybe groudon isn't that fond of me yet."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights