TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Bittersweet Betrayal [S/C]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 9:24:03 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera1"]
[attr="class","body"]

The days had been drifting by in a blur for Serena. Things just didn't feel the same lately. She was going through the motions when it came with her work. Overall she just wasn't happy with where she was anymore. And she didn't really feel like doing anything. Nothing mattered to her anymore. [break][break]

After finally laying Caspurr to rest she just realized her life was awfully dull now. What was she fighting so hard for? Fighting Katherine wouldn't bring her precious baby back. Not to mention, since the meteor thing, she just hasn't felt satisfied. The last big Rocket meeting she was apart of left a bad taste in her mouth. [break][break]

Now even some of the people she cared about were trickling away. [break][break]

Rowan had mentioned that he wanted to meet with Serena and she happily agreed. She'd always be down to hang with him as opposed to staying cooped up in her house. But even doing this just seemed to be another step of going through the motions. Maybe she'd reached rock bottom. The final pit of her depression. [break][break]

As cringey and alarming as it sounded, she often felt there just was no point to all of this life anymore. She arrived at Rowans new place and and knocked on the door. In one hand she balanced a box of donuts and in the other she had a few housewarming gifts in some shopping bags. She felt it was the least she could do.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

💀 I made it, happy? xD[break]
💀 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".sera1"]--accent:#98363d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 15:10:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Rowan opened the door, smiling softly at Serena. Boxes littered the background scene behind him, yet to be unpacked while he devised his plan for escape with . "Come in." He ushered her inside, where she would be greeted by the Alolan Meowth, Bijou, rubbing against her leg affectionately. Mistral was glued to the television, chomping on fish-shaped crackers and occasionally sharing them with Rowan's Rookidee, Valor. Eden, his Roselia basked in the sunlight on the window sill quietly, unaware of anything else going on around them. "You can see, everyone has already made it their home." Rowan chuckled, helping her with some of the bags. [break][break]

Once the things Serena had brought were unloaded, Rowan offered his sister-in-law a drink before settling in on one of his countertop stools. "So, how have things been, Sera?"
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 21:39:34 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera1"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the door swung open, the smiling face of her friend and 'almost-hopefully-soon' brother-in-law, greeted her which immediately pulled her from the doom and gloom thoughts she had been ruminating on. As he ushered her in, quickly moving to take some of the bags from her, she took in the chaotic sight of his new home.[break][break]

She reached down to pet the adorable Alolan Meowth that affectionately greeted her. Meanwhile Artemis, her trusted Espeon, quickly revealed herself upon sensing her dear friend Mistral. She quickly licked at Rowan's ankles in greeting before bounding towards her friends who were perched upon the couch enjoying their snacks and tv.[break][break]

"She's excited, clearly." Serena explained softly before offering a small chuckle. There was clearly much to do as it seemed that Rowan still had plenty to unpack. Serena wouldn't mind assisting, even if he hadn't invited her over to do that. It would keep her busy and free from idle thoughts.[break][break]

Once the gifts she'd brought were unloaded and the donuts set aside, Rowan poured her a drink as they sat side by side on his bar-side stools. "So, how have things been, Sera?" A genuine question. One that prompted a genuine answer and yet Serena found herself hesitating to answer.[break][break]

How had she been really? It was a difficult question to answer because she honestly didn't know. Taking a large gulp from her drink she shook her head and offered a small smile. "I've been better. But I'm hanging in there." that was all she could offer for now. "How about you?" she asked as she turned her tired crimson orbs towards him. 'I feel like we haven't seen one another lately.' she left her thoughts unsaid. 'I miss you.'[break][break]

"Clearly busy." she said with a laugh as her eyes wandered and lingered on his moving boxes. "Hopefully the move hasn't been too hard on you."
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

💀 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".sera1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera1 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 6:41:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"The truth?" Amber eyes averted for a moment, before finding her own. "I'm leaving Team Rocket, Sera." Might as well rip the bandage off instead of dancing around the issue, right? He'd pause for a moment, hoping to gauge her reaction before he asserted what could be overstepping his bounds. "I think you should leave, too." This might have come as a surprise, but he'd been thinking about this for a while.[break][break]

"You don't belong with them, and neither do I." Serena wasn't the kind of person who bought into their doctrine, he could see it in their eyes when their Pokémon had been killed in Sootopolis City. "I can find a way to get you out, I already have a contact in the League."

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 17:22:32 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera1"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I'm leaving Team Rocket, Sera."[break][break]

Serena nearly spat out her own drink as the words left Rowan's mouth. Instead she descended into a coughing fit as she tried to understand if she heard him correctly or not. This had to be a joke right? But his pause was a touch too long to be considered a joke. It was uncomfortable. He'd clearly missed the comedic timing and now they were left staring at one another. [break][break]

No, this was no joke. Rowan was gauging her reaction before continuing. "I think you should leave, too." he added and Serena stared back at him blinking in confusion. "You don't belong with them, and neither do I." he was right about one thing, he certainly didn't belong in Rocket. Serena was reminded of their first meeting and how they had both enjoyed the arcade after she'd found out she was her brother's secret little lover on accident. [break][break]

She'd offered him to get into the content creating business with her back thing. Times were simpler then. Rocket was a harsh reality, none she would wish on someone as innocent and sweet as Rowan. He certainly didn't belong here. But Serena? "You don't know what you're talking about." she muttered softly as she lowered her head. [break][break]

Serena had lost her innocent a long time ago. [break][break]

"I can find a way to get you out, I already have a contact in the League." As shocking as this all way she still felt touched that Rowan was even risking his neck to tell her this. But Serena knew better. She'd been there during the Kanto takeover. Participated and done plenty of heinous things. Both willingly and unwillingly. And as Hoenn Rocket began to shift more and more towards their Kantonian roots, Serena felt herself falling further and further behind. [break][break]

"You and I both know the only way out for me is in a body bag." she said with a sad smile. "If you can get out you should. Things are going to get really nasty soon. Better to get out now while you have the chance but..." she lowered her gaze to her glass. "You were wrong. I'm a monster just like the rest of them. No League personnel in their right mind would take me." Serena quickly downed the rest of her drink.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

💀 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 5:37:01 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"You're wrong." Rowan shook his head, amber eyes fixed on their own. "You only think that because that's what Team Rocket wants you to think, Sera." It'd taken him a while to overcome his own feelings on the subject, he knew exactly what she was going through at this moment. "They break us down until we believe we have no other choice and deserve to be miserable, but that isn't true." This was how Team Rocket got good people to remain among their ranks, by dragging them down into the dirt with them.[break][break]

"Hrm..." A thought crossed Rowan's mind, lingering on her words for a moment before snapping his fingers. "You're right about the body bag, though." He leaned forwards, a small amount of excitement in his voice about the prospect. "We kill you, Sera." It was how had escaped Team Rocket before, and that seemed to work out well for him, seeing as he was Head Ranger now.[break][break]

"It'd need to be convincing, though. Someone in the League who could rightfully fake your murder." Amber eyes flicked away for a moment, mind racing as he searched for those he knew among their ranks. ""

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 14:03:19 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera1"]
[attr="class","body"]

"You only think that because that's what Team Rocket wants you to think, Sera." Serena softly sighed. It would seem they wouldn't see eye to eye on this. "They break us down until we believe we have no other choice and deserve to be miserable, but that isn't true." While that might be true, he also could only say that because he didn't know what Serena had done. [break][break]

She'd willingly sold her soul to the cause. Picked up the mantle of a beast and ran with it. Even now, if asked if she regretted her actions the answer would be no. Rather she felt nothing. Which made it all the more surprising that she wasn't embracing this Kantonian Rocket shift more. [break][break]

She supposed it was still do to her unresolved trauma. Either way, Serena knew the things she was good at now due to how she'd been raised in Rocket. There was no getting rid of that, even if the League accepted her. "You're right about the body bag, though." Rowan's puzzling voice snapped her from her inner musings. [break][break]

"We kill you, Sera." Serena, clearly lacking information, blinked in confusion for a moment. "Wait what?" she asked as she turned to face him. "It'd need to be convincing, though. Someone in the League who could rightfully fake your murder." The concept wasn't foreign because it had been done before. But it was because it had been done before than Serena wasn't sure she could get away with that. [break][break]

"Rowan...I don't know if--" she began to protest but Rowan continued. "." Serena's lips immediately pressed into a thin line. She'd properly laid Cas to rest and closed that chapter in her life. But that didn't stop the visible recoil her body went through when that name was mentioned.[break][break]

With a sharp and bitter scoff Serena poured herself another drink. "And what makes you think she'd be willing to help out?" she hissed. "Beyond that, how are you so sure we can pull this off. You know Gavin's eyes are on me." Not just him either, Serena had multiple connections with the Rocket higher ups beside Gavin. Like Elisa and Felix for example.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

💀 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 8:05:26 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Out of the goodness of her heart? Absolutely not, she doesn't have one." Rowan took a sip of his whisky, sucking air through his teeth at the bitterness before setting the glass down once more. "If there's anything I know about Katherine Fairburne it's that she is driven entirely by selfish motivation, I have an idea of something she wants and I can use that to get her cooperation." She'd nearly killed him to send a message about these mysterious 'plates' and Rowan knew exactly where one was being kept.[break][break]

"I know you hate her, hell I do too, but if we are expecting to convince Gavin that you truly were killed so soon after my own defection, it has to come from someone putrid as her." He reached a hand out, resting it on her own for a moment. "This is your chance to be free of the misery, from the death and self-loathing. If you want it, we can make this happen."

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 22:02:57 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera1"]
[attr="class","body"]

Did she hate herself? After everything she had done, all the atrocities, sins, and crimes she'd willingly done, did she hate herself? Serena wasn't quite sure that was it. If need be she'd continue to do all of those things, she no longer felt bothered by morality in that sense. But Rowan was right about one thing. She was miserable. [break][break]

This wasn't the life she had planned for herself. But one mistake she made in her innocent, love stricken youth led her down a path of death, grief, and destruction. It was too late, she was a battle hardened monster now. It was what she was good at. The things she loved before she no longer felt mattered. [break][break]

It was in that moment that she realized the painstaking truth. She was damned if she stayed and damned if she didn't. [break][break]

There was nothing left for her anymore. She truly had nothing left to lose. Everything that she owned now were just trinkets, things she couldn't take with her to the afterlife. She'd long lost her sense of purpose. The only thing that managed to move her aching heart were the relationships she'd made along the way.[break][break]

"Fine." she relented. "Whether I stay or leave won't make much of a difference but...what about ? What about ? We're leaving them behind, are you really okay with that?" her brows knitted together in a frown as a breathy whisper escaped her lips, "Am I okay with that?"
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

💀 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 19:12:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: