saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:14:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"fair?"[break][break]

bitter, he doubles down.[break][break]

"you know what isn't fair? my safety was threatened by it and i'm the one being punished. my life was threatened by it and i'm the one being given a fucking ankle monitor."[break][break]

he stands, hurt showing in his voice despite his best attempts to keep it at bay.[break][break]

"have i not proven myself to you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:30:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"You have."
[break][break]

Her expression betrayed her, an aching pain spilling from the slits of her eyes and strained lips, pouring out onto the space between them.
[break][break]

It was fair - her situationship with him didn't change that or dissuade her in any way- but the way his words wrung her heart with debilitating affliction remained just as real, as tangible as anything else.
[break][break]

"But, regardless, we need to take measures to ensure sustainability and safety for everyone. You're not the only one involved in this. This training session 'gone wrong' has massive implications affecting multiple parties. You have to understand."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:39:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

despite the urge to turn and leave, to walk away from this talking to, he stays, feet rooted in place as he struggles to process it all.[break][break]

"it's a little hard to when i feel like you're not making any attempts to understand me."[break][break]

he waves his hand.[break][break]

"what the fuck should i have done then? tell me, councilwoman. tell me i should've just stood still and let it kill me."[break][break]

a sneer.[break][break]

"sure would solve everyone's problems, wouldn't it?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:51:22 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She bit down on her tongue, hard.
[break][break]

Again, she wanted to reach out, to console him in a way that felt instinctual, but one curt tug of the puppeteer sent Penelope in place. Back to the councilwoman that she needed to be.
[break][break]

At least until those final words came flying out, without a lick of remorse.
[break][break]

"Matias, don't."
[break][break]

A break from the mask created a short gateway for the emotions to spill.
[break][break]

Only to immediately be reeled back in, reflex kicking in.
[break][break]

"We're placing you under house arrest and that's that. Don't take it as a punishment, but as a precaution."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:59:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"unbelievable."[break][break]

through his many, many years working for the military and the league, he has never come across an instance that has put him off this badly. to be feared and tip-toed around is one thing. to be deemed a threat and the constant problem is something else entirely.[break][break]

it's almost enough to make him consider...[break][break]

he exhales but it does little to quell everything he feels.[break][break]

"you know, penny, there are easier ways to get out of seeing me."[break][break]

but it is what it is.[break][break]

"how long?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 9:16:34 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Eyes widening, Penelope grew still, shock smeared across her face.
[break][break]
To think that, after everything, he was still standing there twisting this situation against her.
[break][break]
"If that is how you want to take it."
[break][break]
But it wasn't true. It was the furthest thing from the truth. Penelope squeezed her eyes shut, hot air steaming out from her nose, hurt rattling her to her core.
[break][break]
"One month."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 9:21:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"how else am i supposed to take it?"[break][break]

he's put his life on the line every single day for this region and what does he have to show for it? a broken engagement and an ankle monitor and a clear lack of trust even from those closest to him.[break][break]

what the fuck is he doing wrong?[break][break]

"understood."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 9:30:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Exhaustion bled from her skin, exerted by the constant loops his words dragged her on. Why was he like this? Why was he always so difficult?
[break][break]

Her fingers returned to their tapping, anxiety turning her a fool.
[break][break]

"That is all then. They'll be waiting for you upfront."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 9:34:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the anxious tapping of her fingers has him on edge as well.[break][break]

"that's all you have to say?"[break][break]

he had been expecting more from her but perhaps that was his fault. perhaps he has overestimated the boundaries of their situation.[break][break]

"be fucking human for once, penny. it's literally just us here."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 9:45:46 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Be human?"
[break][break]

The words cracked out of her, thrashing into the wind like a whip, harsh and without remorse.
[break][break]

"I'm trying to do my fucking job, Matias. Something you don't seem to understand."
[break][break]

it pained her to say it, to be raw with her feelings when instincts told her otherwise. But she held no other choice. Accusations had forced her into a corner, forced her to take a stand or allow them to cut her down, piece by piece.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 9:54:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"and i'm just trying to defend myself. something i didn't think i'd have to do to you."[break][break]

it seems he truly is all alone now through no one's fault but his own.[break][break]

"it's whatever. i just thought—"[break][break]

—you cared about me.[break][break]

"i just expected more when clearly i shouldn't have."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 0:27:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His words looked to cripple her. Spoken with the innocent vulnerability of familiar isolation, she'd be lying to deny the piece of her that understood how he felt. It was why her fingers kept plunging into the wood, desperately clinging onto the only thing  that solidly reminded her of all that she'd lost, and all that she had to lose.
[break][break]
"What did you expect me to do? Hm?"
[break][break]
She paused, giving a false second of thought before continuing.
[break][break]
"Did you think I would wave my hand and cast everything aside? Matias, you know I can't do that."
[break][break]
Even if she could, would she? The decision made by AQUA was one founded on the caution of the organization as a whole. When left without bias, Penelope couldn't help but understand it. Defend it, really.
[break][break]
"Despite my personal feelings, this was the decision made. There's no changing that."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 3:28:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i wanted you to fight for me! defend me! tell them i'm not the monster they think i am!"[break][break]

his anger mingles with the red and gold of her office, trickling down the walls like tears on a broken canvas.[break][break]

"do you even believe me, penny?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 4:09:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Of course, I believe you."
[break][break]
Another lie. Uncertainty still rattled her bones, sprouting doubt in the crevasses of her mind. But, if these lies were enough to lull the man into subsiding his anger, she would've said anything.
[break][break]
"But how do you think it'll look like when I'm defending you up and down in front of , against her judgment, then a week later everything about us is revealed."
[break][break]
Sure, it might've been a low blow, but here, in the arena of political affairs, there were no rules to hide behind. Only truth others chose to see.
[break][break]
"I'm doing this for us. Can't you do the same?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Afterthought
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 4:24:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

does she believe him? doubt rattles his mind as well, shaken by the fact that she chose not to stand up for him. she allowed them to hit him with sanctions, to place him under house arrest like some mutt; what else will she allow?[break][break]

"how will it be revealed? you made it abundantly clear you were against us."[break][break]

going public, he means, but what he says may not entirely be false either. it's certainly how he feels at the moment.[break][break]

"fuck! am i just your stepping stone?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]