pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
skuffed
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 20:57:48 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp hummed to himself as he went over his supplies again.[break][break]

The fight with was still fresh on his mind. Yet, like a man obsessed, Temp couldn't resist the pull of whatever the fuck was going on in the Border.[break][break]

This time he had the foresight to wear a body cam, the straps of it across his chest in case anything else unusual happened. A regular camera was in his hands, which was checking over to ensure it was working. First aide, food, a tent, plus other small devices loaded up in the bag on his back....[break][break]

Well, he almost looked professional![break][break]

Glancing up, Temp gave a wide and sunny smile when he spotted .[break][break]

"Hi! Are you all ready for our adventure?"
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗examine the broken seal to the south, found in the middle of a cliffside.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
skuffed
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 1:20:01 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

's sudden interest in Nomi had been a pleasant surprise. She had, admittedly, been curious about 's husband for some time, hoping there'd be a chance to work closely with him on something. Luckily for her, Temp had messaged her soon after they'd seen one another at the kickoff meeting for the newly established Uriel Program, asking if she would accompany him into the Border, a location she was now quite familiar with. She had found it strange that Temp was not going with Gavin, and had suggested Gavin come along, but the other man had dismissed the idea rather enthusiastically, saying he just wanted it to be the two of them - a chance to get to know each other, after all. [break][break]
So here they were, decked out in gear and ready to make their way to the middle of an ominous cliffside. Nomi had been to the Border several times, but always in pursuit of more knowledge about the broken seal within the huge Jubokko tree to the west. She had not had a chance to study any of the other seals yet, and felt a thrill of excitement at the prospect of finding out more about this strange land.[break][break]
"I'm ready," she smiled, walking up to Temp. Val trotted along after her, the Sylveon already oh his guard, keeping a vigilant eye out for the first sign of malevolent spirits.[break][break]
"So, you've been to this seal before? Why don't you lead the way."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]
Mission: In the Wild[break]
Prompt: examine the broken seal to the south, found in the middle of a cliffside

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
skuffed
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 17:22:33 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Picking himself up from his seat, Temp gave a stretch to work out any kinks. There was a small hum when spoke, bright eyes paying close attention to her words.[break][break]

"Yup!" He popped his 'p' when he said it. A tap on his hip and a Glaceon joined them. Icecube was more purple than the average Glaceon; his eyes narrowed on the Sylveon and then up to his trainer, judgment raw in his eyes. The icy pokemon stuck close to Temp's legs.[break][break]

"The geography has been different every time I've been inside; but we should be able to see it?" An educated guess, the question of it still sat on his tongue. Either way, Temp just shrugged and passed Nomi the camera. He started to walk forward, wrinkling his nose at the stomach churning feeling when the threshold was crossed. Temp waited till they were both on the other side before speaking again.[break][break]

"I took pictures with that camera." So Nomi could look through them at her leisure. "I'm hoping to figure out what the symbols on it means."
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
skuffed
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 1:25:39 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The familiar misty expanse of the Border stretched out in front of them, a jagged, ominous mountain range looming directly ahead. It seemed they had entered quite close to their destination; expeditions were getting more and more accurate as folks began to get a sense for how to orient themselves within the strange rift, which was a relief. Efficiency was everything.[break][break]
Valerian eyed the Glaceon with his own judgmental stare. He was especially scrutinizing with the other Eeveelutions; it was as if he held them to a higher standard than he might any other Pokémon. Nomi immediately recognized the Glaceon as a shadow Pokémon, which was intriguing - but not surprising, given the man Temp happened to be married to.[break][break]
Nomi cycled through the camera's saved photos with deft fingers and keen eyes, watching them rapidly change on the small digital screen. Like the seal she had discovered to the west, there were indeed symbols engraved on the other seals that Temp had seen.[break][break]
"I need to get a closer look, but this...seems like some sort of language to me." She narrowed her eyes, trying to decide if the symbols reminded her of anything in particular. Unfortunately, they did not resemble anything immediately obvious, such as the Unown alphabet.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Prompt: examine the broken seal to the south, found in the middle of a cliffside

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
skuffed
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 1:26:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking! I'm hoping if we can decipher them, we can find out what they're for." It struck Temp as kind of odd that, in the every changing expanse of the Border, the only consistency was the four Seals. They always seemed to stay in place.[break][break]

Temp would be mostly quiet the rest of their journey. Just the occasional bit of idle conversation or warnings. This place keyed him up and his experiences here so far had been altogether bad. If he could keep the Scientist from dealing with some of the weird shit he would do what was needed to ensure that.[break][break]

Oddly, he almost felt a sense of relief when they both were face to face with the Seal.[break][break]

"Here it is!" Stepping towards it, Temp didn't shy away from patting the huge stone relief. He even trailed a finger into the odd glowing runes, finding them crystalline and slick under his touch. "Same as last time I was here. Your eyes see anything mine might miss?"
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
skuffed
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:55:36 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi and Valerian were both on their guard as they followed Temp to the seal. They both had a lot of experience with just how dangerous the Border could be. The dead were restless and vengeful, hungry to impart suffering on those who still lived. Nomi wondered if that's truly how she would feel when she finally died. I won't die with regrets, she resolved. Perhaps that would keep the resentment at bay.[break][break]
Breathing heavily from the exertion of hiking up the side of a cliff, Nomi knelt down in front of the broken seal, and cautiously touched it with her fingertips. There was no demon tree here, no signs of roaming guardians intent on protecting this sacred space. If anything, this seal looked almost forlorn, up here on its lonely mountain ridge. The symbols were similar to the ones in Temp's photograph. Nomi's crimson eyes drank them in, trying desperately to will them to divulge their secrets.[break][break]
"The western seal - the one I am most familiar with - had shown signs of...interior decay. As if something had escaped from within. This looks much the same." She squinted, trying to look for any distinct footprints or scratch marks. The seal had the same cracked appearance, and inside...some kind of nest?[break][break]
"Last time you were here, did you see anything?" She asked quietly, the ruinous snail creature she had glimpsed beneath the Jubokko coming to mind.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
skuffed
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 15:53:02 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A shake of the head.[break][break]

"My last visit was... short lived. Strange, too. It was like we were all high or something. I just remember feeling a lot of hatred." A feeling that wasn't unfamiliar to Temp; he was full of many angry feelings to smile away. But the intensity and sudden nature of it was what unsettled him.[break][break]

"It was like a waking nightmare."[break][break]

Temp takes a step inside the darkness of the Seal. A small hum as he squints into the dark.[break][break]

"This look like scratch marks to you?" Or claw marks, to be more precise.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]---

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
skuffed
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 20:28:03 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi approached the opening, peering in as Temp had done. She squinted, tried to make out anything distinct. Yes...it did seem like there was something akin to scratch marks. Faint thin lines, made by sharp claws, perhaps?[break][break]
"Yes, I see them," she concluded, looking back at Temp. "Claw marks. Something did try and escape. It was confined to a cell, or perhaps trying to break through from...another dimension?" It was possible, of course. The Unown came from another dimension, so why not other Pokémon? It was all rather mysterious.[break][break]
"At the Western seal, we didn't feel hatred so much as..." her mind traveled back to her previous expeditions into The Border with and . She shivered, the memory of the horrible snail resurfacing. "Resentment."[break][break]
She backed away from the seal, feeling thoughtful. "I suppose we should take some photos of these scratch marks. Maybe an impression or two. Take them back to the labs, see if they match any known Pokémon."[break][break]
She had a nagging feeling that they wouldn't, but a scientist always exhausted every possible option before drawing a conclusion.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
skuffed
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 4:18:44 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Nodding, Temp started to take pictures as soon as suggested it. He had been recording with a chest cam the whole time, but sometimes pictures just did the job better. The flash on the camera lit up the scratch marks and small bits of the inner chamber.[break][break]

Temp shivered from his spot in the entrance.[break][break]

"Is it cold here or is it just me?" Temp frowned as cold air rushed around him. He didn't do well with the cold.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]---

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
skuffed
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 1:56:25 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

He was right. It was cold.[break][break]
Nomi shivered, instinctively rubbing her arms with her hands. She looked around for the source of the sudden drop in temperature, but nothing about their surroundings had changed. She felt suddenly paranoid, like they were being watched.[break][break]
"Maybe we should head back?" She suggested. It wasn't fear so much as...unease. There was still so much they did not know about these rifts. It was best to visit them in small bursts, and, she had to admit, in larger groups. She trusted Temp, but the two of them weren't exactly Rocket Beasts or anything. Resourceful and clever, sure...but practicality dictated that it was simply smarter to return with some back-up.[break][break]
Why hadn't Gavin come? Something still seemed off about that.[break][break]
"I will be happy to assist you with writing up a report. Perhaps the next time we return here, there will be more clues as to what was originally inside the seal."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
skuffed
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 5:11:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: