awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
ornery
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 7:17:17 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

for the next few weeks, at the very least, he will not see his boyfriend. he'd wanted to meet sam's mom so, so badly, and he had and she was everything he could want out of a mother. but lavender town wasn't home and with his newfound freedom, and with sam indisposed 90% of the time while he tried to get his mother's affairs in order, knox couldn't take it. 

it will be fine. i'll be fine, he promised over and over and over again. sam, who couldn't bear not to be by his side - well, he'd had to fight tooth and nail for this. 

but they'll be okay. we'll be okay. he stares down at his hands and then blinks. 

had summer been talking to him this whole time?

"come again, red?"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
ornery
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 16:29:17 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The fact that he wasn't listening didn't bother Summer much, since she was speaking about the company. Her company, now. But, she could tell with each sentence, he was slipping further and further away, lost in his thoughts as he stared at his ring on his finger.[break][break]

"Sam..." Summer couldn't help but wonder.[break][break]

She was behind a lot of their news. Since trying to repair her relationship with her brother, she tried to keep in touch. But it was hard to stay in touch when effort wasn't put in on either part.[break][break]

"It's not important. But... how are you?"[break][break]

Because she'd try her best to demonstrate she was making repairs.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
ornery
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 3:38:51 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

summer's really taken to her role. he blanks at her and then has to remind himself that her concern is genuine. it's not some weird manipulation to get him to reveal his deep dark secrets so she can later use them against him. she's asking because she cares. 

but that's still a concept he can't quite stomach unless he's coked out or low on xanny. 

"fan-fuckin'-tastic," he says. succinctly. for emphasis. he picks at some more of his food and then gives up on it, waving for one of summer's attendants to take it away. 

"so what's the plan? now that we're done fuckin' up baddies. our baddies. we should put it on a slogan somewhere. prescott family: bad to the bone, but at least they're not fucking evil anymore."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
ornery
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 4:24:46 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer sighed, leaning back in her seat as he punctuated his words. As the servers came to take the plates, she signaled them to take hers as well, just taking her water instead.[break][break]

Fuck, she wished she could drink alcohol sometimes...[break][break]

Her fingers slid idly on the glass, dropping away from her brother's as she thought to herself. Prescott Industries. A real shitshow, from the beginning. Really, it was to the point that she wanted to step away and have a clean start.[break][break]

But could she even admit something like that to Knox? He'd ridicule the idea.[break][break]

"Continue trades. But our methods are not cruel or unusual like they had been anymore," she replied, finally sipping her water and gritting her teeth together. "Can we just not fucking talk about the company, okay?"[break][break]

If it was going to be like this, she didn't want to engage in it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
ornery
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 19:26:45 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

knox gives her one brow raised as she lifts her glass of water to her lips. they obviously haven't been on the best of terms and wouldn't you know - drugs and alcohol tend to bring out the worst in each other. so, for his own sanity, he hasn't pushed to party with her, but it's unbecoming to see daddy's little princess not drinking something to complement her dinner

maybe she's trying to get sober again. 

he stifles a smirk. "fine, fine. what right do i have to complain anyway? that money's funding this delicious steak." he pops a piece of it into his mouth, chewing slowly for emphasis. 

"mmmmm. so," he says through a mouthful (which he knows she hates), "how're you?"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
ornery
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 22:31:13 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Knox's comment made her teeth grind, however she didn't snap back. She did, however, feel the rising sensation of a migraine building in her temple. His nagging was only making it worse. Summer wanted this to be a peaceful exchange.[break][break]

She could never get her way with him, could she?[break][break]

Her eyes snapped up for a moment, as if to warn him not to talk with his mouth full like a barbarian. Only after taking a few more breaths and another sip of water did she speak.[break][break]

"Tired. Exhausted. Nauseous. Or are you asking about my emotional state right now? Do you actually care to know?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
ornery
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 23:50:32 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

ah and there's that glower. just like their father. shared carmine eyes and a taste for looking down on him. it makes the food in his mouth taste all the more better knowing just how disgusted she is as it goes down. he does, though, make a point to primly pat his mouth with his napkin when he's done. 

"'course i care, sums. what else am i gonna do?" probably go home and dip his head down into a couple more lines. 

it makes missing sam easier, and worse, at the same time.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
ornery
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 0:25:01 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer huffed. Part of her wanted to ignore him. She didn't want to give him the attention that he was trying to pull from her. But there was a part of her that wanted to prove a point. Things were still rotten between the both of them, and as much as she tried to repair them, nothing worked.[break][break]

She knew she had been a shitty sister. She had spent years playing those conversations over and over in her head. But was he still not over Ollie's death?[break][break]

"I find that highly unlikely. I think you enjoy seeing me revel in this misery."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
ornery
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 0:29:16 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

he holds his hands up in mock surrender. 

"you're a shrewd one, sister mine," he says playfully, though the situation is anything but. clearly finished with his food, a server comes to clear the plates for them. she still hasn't taken a drink, even with how much he's pushed her buttons.

"are you so miserable? you're the head of the whole operation. in the seat merrick groomed you for." his eyes are flinty. "don't lie to me, summer. we were both his playthings, but you enjoyed your part."

the power. the respect. the suave silver tongue. their current contacts are frightened of her - of summer prescott! empress to a bloody throne.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
ornery
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 0:34:33 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer's hands came flying down to the table, hitting it hard. Anything that was left on it would clatter, possibly fall and break on the ground. Her eyes were narrowed and hot like fire as she glared at him.[break][break]

"If you knew anything that was going on behind the scenes, Knox, you would be so happy to know that I'm losing my shit right now. But you don't. You refuse to know anything about it, no matter how much I try to convince you to."[break][break]

Her hands gripped the table cloth, her knuckles white. There was scarlet staining the table cloth from a piece of glass that cut into her hand, but she couldn't feel it.[break][break]

"You think that I want to keep this life. Things have changed. I don't want all of this anymore. And you think that I still have some little ounce of respect for the man Merrick Prescott was. You think you know who I am, Knox, but you couldn't be further from the truth."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights