pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hyperpop
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 18:33:20 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

When Temp had put up his request for assistance with an investigation in the Border he hadn't expected to get that much traction. Yet first had offered to assist and now ? Temp felt so lucky![break][break]

was a mystery to Temp. He knew the other was an Admin, so therefore higher up the totem pole than himself, but unlike with others he had never met the man personally or heard any rumors. Well, that just meant he could make a new friend! Sunshine incarnate shined out his ass, so who could resist his charms?[break][break]

All geared up, Temp made sure his body cam was working on his suit. Supplies were packed, loaded down heavier than usual since he hadn't been out the way towards the mountain Seal before.[break][break]

"Thanks for helping me out." Temp said, sincere but absent as he flicked through the pictures he had already taken of other Seals. "You have any idea what might be out that way?"
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 examine the broken seal to the north, found against the base of a mountain.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
hyperpop
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 3:55:00 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
The opportunity to return to the border is a chance they seize upon despite the negativity that has swirled around their experiences there. It prompts caution, and leeriness. But still the desire to know how it all interconnects is insatiable.[break][break]

They don’t personally know Temp, but a fresher face may actually prove an asset in a place like this one. An environment that warps and taints the deepest ties. “Oh, of course! It’s no trouble at all.” Plus, Fern is simply a personable person, and getting to know more members of the organization, no matter their station, is something they’re finally regaining the time for.[break][break]

“Frankly?” they remark as they glance over at him, a slight, lopsided smile curling the corner of their mouth. “Nothing good, probably.”[break][break]

Not that they were going to allow this to set them back. “The handful of times I’ve been out here have ended poorly. Let’s hope that’s not the case for us.” Any somberness in Fern’s expression dissipates quickly like a beam of light cutting through the sky after a storm.[break][break]

“What is it that you’re hoping to connect?”
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hyperpop
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 15:34:26 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A small chuckle is given, agreeing with the other's assessment. This place was a hell for living things. The dead only seemed to fare slightly better by default of being dead.[break][break]

"Just need some pictures and data. I'm working with the science team to try and figure out what this shit is. We think it might be a language." At this point Temp might have been the most experienced person to deal with the Border at all. And that was just on the basis of how often he had come out here. Not many people got possessed, attacked their husbands, and then were willing to come back.[break][break]

"Just let me know if you start to feel fucked up. I'll do the same. This place sucks." But Temp says it with a smile. Marching forward into danger with a sunny disposition was the only way to do it.
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
hyperpop
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 0:38:01 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“Seems doable enough.” With any hope it’d be a quick in and out foray. But there was never any guarantee with this place, they’d come to understand in their varied trips here. “Language, hm? It would make sense, I suppose. Whether it was ancient, or one belonging to the dead alone.”[break][break]

He can admit that it’s fascinating stuff, despite any wariness he holds. Maybe at one point he’d been much more gung-ho to march headfirst past the rift into the expansive unknown between life and death. But that had long been subdued. Which was saying something for Fern, who had grown up running around the darkened corners of Glimwood Tangle as a kid, and made friends in the ghosts he found.[break][break]

“Sure. You won’t hear me keeping quiet about it.” Fern doesn’t disagree with that assessment. Even now, there’s a buried part of him that’s reluctant to venture within the border again. He can take cues from Temp, however, and it becomes easy to smile back as they forge ahead.[break][break]

“What sparked your interest in assisting this particular endeavor? If you don’t mind my asking.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hyperpop
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 23:45:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Ah, that bit there actually flustered Temp a bit. He had never been good at lying or hiding his emotions. While the man didn't wear them on his sleeve, he didn't have that awesome indifferent facade that someone like or had. Usually his emotions were bright and shone on those around him. But now it would be clear to he was embarrassed if Temp looking away from the other and his face turning pink indicated anything.[break][break]

"Well...."[break][break]

Now, Temp didn't know Fern. Just that the other was a higher Rank than him in Rocket. But what was that saying about being more comfortable talking to strangers about things?[break][break]

"I want to prove I'm not just a dumb idiot. Make everyone stop looking at Gav funny for marrying me." Almost shy, Temp glances back up at the other after the admission.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
hyperpop
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 21:47:52 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
What Fern expects is a casual answer. Probably something formal, very efficient and work-oriented despite Temp’s personable, upbeat demeanor. Of course, this isn’t what happens and it takes them by surprise. They cover this up quickly though, as curiosity crowds the emotion out. It could be suspected that Fern is only just a tad bit…nosy.[break][break]

The trailing of his response prompted a look from Fern. Cool blue turned away from the path ahead and the swirl of the mist around them to fix on Temp carefully. The hesitation struck them as curious, but it wasn’t closed off, either. Fern liked to think that they maintained an aura of approachability, but they’re not about to get ahead of themself, either.[break][break]

A brow lifts, patient yet expectant for what they surmise is a vulnerable answer to an innocently asked question.[break][break]

There is color under his skin, and sheepishness in his words. Like a magpie eyeing something gold and shiny, they gather up the information, the impression, the response, and tuck it away in their mind for later reflection. Perhaps use, if necessary.[break][break]

But when they speak, they yield to their sympathy. “Oh. I’m sure you’re not.” They smile, and despite their silent reaction, it’s not unkind. “I can understand feeling as if there are big expectations you should be meeting.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hyperpop
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 11:47:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It's hard when he's so important and I'm just... not. If I fuck up, it makes him look like a fuck up, so I have to be a lot more careful than I used to be. And before we even started dating I didn't exactly give myself a good reputation." Before marriage, Temp had been known in Rocket for... Well, his nickname had been 'Temp Rararie'. Temporary. Everyone had thought he would die or get himself killed. There had been a betting pool for how long he would last.[break][break]

But Temp just shakes those gloomy thoughts away, offering another kind smile to .[break][break]

"Eh, you probably don't care about any of this. Thanks for hearing me out, though."[break][break]

The mountain was in sight anyway.[break][break]

Taking out a notebook, Temp's previously more relaxed demeanor shifted to something more serious. Graphite was taken to paper. He'd found that more traditional means of record keeping to be the most useful in here. Notes were jotted down quick, brown eyes flicking up from the looming entrance growing closer and the scenery around it.[break][break]

"If my theory is right, this place should inspire some type of foreign feeling. We should try to guess what it is before we have to leave."

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hyperpop
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 6:24:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: