[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

When Golem roared, both Stormy and Wadjet would tilt their head in surprise and look at the brute with some degree of amusement and surprise. They were definitely not expecting that reaction. In response, however, the Charizard took one heavy step forward and breathed a heady smoke from her nostrils in the attempt to engulf the Golem's face in it.[break][break]

It was clearly a challenge. Wadjet was never the type to back down from a fight, and she was too proud a Pokemon to shake off being bellowed at.[break][break]

"Natural enemy? That's pretty bold for a Pokemon stuck to the ground."[break][break]

She crosses her arms and observes Balder with quiet curiosity as if wondering what he might be getting at. She knows that he has a point, but she has been trained and stuck to her beliefs like glue - that Pokemon who are weak will lose.[break][break]

His next question sparks surprise in her, and she narrows her eyes in a subtle attempt to re-evaluate his question and figure out a way to answer him.[break][break]

"Of course I do, what the devil kind of question is that? My life is here now, my goals and ambitions lie in the heart of Hoenn. Kanto never really belonged to me, but I belong here. I've trained hard, I've climbed the ranks of the rangers, and I've become the Lavaridge gym leader - I've made a name for myself, here."[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Fight fire with fire [C | WILD]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 22:50:44 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

It seems like, even if an Alolan Golem was her Charizard's natural enemy due to his Rock/Electric typing, she believed she could still win. And the Charizard was quite proud of herself, going as far as to puff smoke in the creature's face. At first, Geo looked unfazed by the smoke, almost looking calm. Until Balder noticed his pokemon crench it's fist. Instants later, electricity began to rise up around the creatures body. The metal sand that formed his bear and mustache moved to the top of his head, rising to form some sort of spiky hairstyle.[break][break]

As he saw his pokemon get enraged, Balder couldn't help but sight as he put on some rubber gloves he had for emergencies like this. If needed, he would grab his pokemon from the cannon on his back and restrain him. Or return him to his pokeball. But so far, the rock creature seemed to contain itself, not jumping at the dragon-like monster that stood before him. The Alolan trainer turned his head towards Stormy.[break][break]

"It's good that you accomplished so much since you came to Hoenn. But that doesn't answer my question: What do you strive for now? If you keep looking at the past, what you've accomplished, you'll miss everything else. And I'm sure that's not something you want. Especially when you got the potential to do so much more."[break][break]

Balder looked behind him, at the rocky area outside of the tunnel. Maybe this could be a good idea. His gaze turned back to the fire gym leader and Wadjet. "Since geo and Wadjet seems to be ready to go crazy, why don't we allow them to let loose? 1 on 1, me against you. Maybe you'll learn a couple of things during this fight."

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]GEO THE ALOLAN GOLEM
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]MALE // MAGNET PULL
[break]
Geo used Transformation: Super Electrosaiyan. All visual aspects have been buffed.
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Geo and Balder meet the fire gym leader!
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]Save the weedle!
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 3:08:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Stormy's firmness comes from experience. While she, herself, had never bested a Pokemon her Pokemon were inherently weak to, she had seen Fernando handle himself expertly dozens of times. She thought back now to his battle and routine between his own Charizard versus his Rhydon. While the Charizard had been at a disadvantage type-wise, he had explained to her that the only thing that mattered was how you use your Pokemon.[break][break]

That sort of mindset had been drilled into her and she was more than ready to try it out for size. Besides, more than anything she disliked being underestimated. Wadjet was also very clearly excited for a battle and wouldn't take no for an answer. There was a very good chance Stormy would crash and burn and make a fool of herself, but where was the fun in chickening out?[break][break]

Wadjet definitely took note of Geo's threat or defensive stance. The electricity that crackled in the Pokemon's fists and backside was fairly obvious. She, herself, clenched her claws into fists and flexed her neck muscles.[break][break]

Stormy takes notice of Balder as he snaps on some rubber gloves. She had never worn such protection herself, she found that even the best fire-proof gloves weren't fire-proof enough. It was merely easier for her to just suffer some burns and bruises rather than waste time fussing over a useless pair of gloves.[break][break]

Her eyes narrow questioningly, or maybe even a little suspiciously at Balder's next question. For whatever reason, she can't seem to wrap her head around what he's trying to say. As far as she's concerned, she's answered his question. What does it matter that she continues to marvel and feel pride for the accomplishments she's made so far? Why does she have to still keep looking ahead?[break][break]

"I'm here to protect Hoenn and it's people, starting with Lavaridge town. If I look too far ahead to the future I'll miss what's right in front of me, and I think that what's right in front of me is what's most important right now."[break][break]

She shrugs her shoulders, irritation at his confusing questions causing her to grow a little agitated. When Balder mentioned a spar, she jumps at the idea readily. Wadjet does as well, given how quickly she flares her wings and immediately leaps into the air, putting distance between herself and the Golem.[break][break]

"That sounds amazing right now. We could both use a little training."[break][break]

Stormy does, however, scoff and laugh at Balder's comment at 'learn a couple of things."[break][break]

"More like you'll learn a couple of things about me, old man."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2019 23:01:35 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Stormy was still focusing on the present... Seeing what's right in front of you is good and all, but how can you know which path you want to take if you got no idea what you want/seek in the future? Wanting to protect Hoenn and its people is a fine ideal for now, but it's not something that will lead her further.[break][break]

Still, it was pointless to discuss more about it. Maybe through this battle, she would be able to see a path to take? Balder and Geo moved into the rocky field as Wadjet began to fly around. Already planning to abuse of her aerial prowess huh? Balder watched her fly around, slowly analysing her flight pattern. Maybe there was something repetitive to her movement that would make her easy to read?[break][break]

His analysis was cut short by the fire gym leader suddenly calling him "old man". Did he really look that old? Was he getting white hair already? At 27 years old? "Come on, I'm just 27. Do I really look that old to you? I'd prefer a different nickname honestly. Hell, even Daddy would be more appropriate age-wise..." Balder sighed. He then looked at Geo, who had his eyes fixed on the dragon in the sky. It seems like the rock creature really wanted it down.[break][break]

"Well, I think it's time we began. Geo, set up the field." Silently, the Alolan Golem nodded before shooting rocks into the sky with the move Stealth Rock. While they wouldn't be switching pokemons, the rocks were meant to be hindering the Charizard's advance and maneuvers in the air. Dodge the wrong way? Get hit by a floating rock. This would also stop the creature from using its full speed.[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
Geo used Stealth Rock.
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Geo and Balder meet the fire gym leader!
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]Save the weedle!
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2019 1:40:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Wadjet regards the Alolan Golem with mild curiosity, especially as the creature throws floating, pointed stones into the air. It matters not, even as she feels the prickle of unease at the unfamiliarity of the situation.[break][break]

Stormy has begun to grow visibly uncomfortable and frustrated with the direction the conversation seemed to be going. It appeared that no matter what she said or what goal she proposed for herself, Balder didn't seem pleased. He was yet another individual who didn't believe in her ideals or understand her way of thinking. It was exhausting.[break][break]

In fact, she visibly reclined at the man's mention of 'Daddy'. Never in her life had she ever considered that title for anyone, not even her own father. It had always been 'father' or 'sir.' Not even 'dad.'[break][break]

The Charizard would continue to fly around in the sky, making sure to avoid the rocks that hover to try and slow her down. This was unexpected and completely unlike the battle she had practiced against the Rhydon Fernando had.[break][break]

"Prepare yourself, Wadjet. Chip away at those stones if you can, use them against your opponent. Take every shot you can."[break][break]

Wadjet grunts in agreement, spinning in the air and tucking her tail close as she spins between two rocks, seemingly glowing with renewed strength and energy as a result of her dragon dance. As she does this, she uses her dragon claw to slash through hunks of rock, pelting them below to the Golem as a distraction.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 22:56:50 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Stormy seemed to be getting impatient. Maybe even frustrated. Her face was betraying her emotions overall. And to think that the answer to his questionning was so simple too... Seeing how her goal was to protect everyone, it would've only be logical to answer she was seeking more power, or to be recognised by everyone. Or even to find a man worthy of her to stand beside her against adversity. But she was too focused on her job to notice any of that.[break][break]

Wadjet began to move, chaining Dragon Dance into a Dragon Claw to try and swat the stones back at the Alolan Geodude. Against a regular rock type, this course of action could've been a good idea, forcing the pokemon to take cover or dodge the shots. But... "Geo, reverse polarity. Mix in some more stones too."[break][break]

As the pointy stones reached close to Geo, the golem roared as the electricity around its body surged. As if to reflect a change in polarity, the metal sand that was now on its head to represent some haircut was catapulted towards the sky. Soon after, the stones that had gotten close thanks to Wadjet's hits were sent back by a magnetic repulsion, heading towards the flying-type. Suddenly, Geo's rock launcher lit up and more stones followed, thanks to the move Stone Edge.[break][break]

"Stay on the defensive Geo. Polish yourself." After firing the stones back, the creature retracted the launcher on its back and started to roll itself on the ground, polishing each and every rock surface he had on his body. Surely this would assist in evading the dragon-like creature's attacks?

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
Geo used Stone edge and repelled the rocks sent at him.[break]
Geo uses Rock Polish to raise his speed.
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Geo and Balder VS the fire gym leader!
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]Weather forecast: Rain of stone!
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 14:50:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

The truth of it was, Stormy wasn't really sure what it was she was seeking at all. During this part in her story, Stormy has experienced failure, heartbreak, feelings of hopelessness and anger. Her hunger for power is not nearly as strong as her hunger for acceptance and recognition. [break][break]

And it's this moment of distraction that costs Stormy the battle.[break][break]

She doesn't see the Alolen Golem magnetize - she isn't expecting it to. Even still, she's observing the battle assuming Balder's Golem is the same as a regular Kantonian one, indifferent and boring. But this one is anything but. The magnetic residue on it's face explodes with power as the powder seeks out the pointed stones Wadjet had smacked back at him.[break][break]

And then they surge back with electrified energy, tearing at Wadjet's wings and paralysing her movements as she crashes to the ground. Blood seeps from several small cuts along her sides and she puffs in frustration. But it's in this moment of weakness that Stormy is reminded that Wadjet isn't fully grown - isn't as strong as her brother's Charizard. Wadjet's youth shines as she pulls herself to her feet and winces against the electricity still stinging her body.[break][break]

"That's enough, Wadjet. Take it easy."[break][break]

The woman's hands find purchase on her Pokemon's forearms, brushing away debris and smearing blood against her hands. She glances over her shoulder at Balder, frustration knotting her eyebrows together but exasperation making it difficult for her to admit defeat.[break][break]

"I'll.. I'll think about what you said. But I think this is as good a time as any for Wadjet and I to depart. You'll make a great gym leader, Balder."[break][break]

Stormy pats Wadjet's arm gently before nodding for the Pokemon to move along. Together, the pair walk away instead of fly, giving the Charizard a chance to catch her breath and shake off the electricity.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 4:33:22 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Balder had hoped that the black Charizard would be able to dodge a few of those rocks, even counterattack and cause more problems. Yet... It didn't happen. The pointy rocks that had been sent back by Geo struck their targets, making the dragon fall to the ground, covered in blood and a lingering effect of the electricity.[break][break]

If anything, this was entirely unexpected. With all that the man had said, he was hoping to see more fight from that duo, especially with how riled up the charizard seemed to be. But Stormy's mind wasn't in the game. At all. She wasn't moving when the stones were sent back to her pokemon. Her concentration was, essentially, shattered.[break][break]

Defiantly, she seemed to refuse acknowledging her defeat and stated that this was a good time for them to take their leave. While Geo didn't seem to agree with this and was about to rush forward, Balder placed his hands before the creature. "That's understandable. Make sure to take good care of Wadjet's wounds. This might help too."[break][break]

Balder pulled an hyper potion from his pocket and threw it in Stormy's direction, for her to use on her pokemon and relieve it from its suffering. As she left, the lady stated that he would be a good gym leader, which left him confused a bit. "It would be a good idea to start with simply a Gym trainer... Anyways, time to go Geo. Back into the ball." Balder recalled his pokemon into the pokeball, heading off the mountain and slowly back towards Sootopolis to begind his Gym Trainer duties. Little did he know at the time, that he would soon become the gym leader instead.

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
Angry Geo returns to the pokeball
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
The End
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]Weather forecast: Rain of stone!
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,792 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 7:08:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars & 2 lucky letters!
[break]