Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 21:31:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Since her fight with , Penelope hadn't been able to escape the thoughts that followed. Whether it be questions of his sanity, regret what was said, or general rewinding of the conversation shared, shaking herself free from it all had become an unfeasible option.
[Break][break]
She would know, because time and time again, she tried her best with its futility, shifting through distractions like outfits for a first date.
[Break][break]
It was this insatiable desire to fully cleanse herself from these feelings and thoughts and unmistakable cravings to run back to that damned ranch that brought her to the outskirts of Petalburg, where a certain florist kept at.
[Break][break]
It is with no hesitation that she swung open the small cottage's door.
[Break][break]
"Hello? I'm here for an order."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 22:25:24 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Her time spent in this little Petalburg cottage felt borrowed, these days.[break][break]

Cutting the fresh stems of some Galarian roses, Elisabeth didn't look up when the doorbell chimed, reciting as she had done so many other times, so many other days before: "Fiorelli Floristry. How may I help you?"[break][break]

Bent over the blushing red blossoms, her hair swept up in a golden bun, she seemed for all the world nothing more than the elegant florist many believed her to be.[break][break]

Not to , however. Never her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 2:10:06 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The response sounded so automatic, that if she were here for any normal purpose, it'd almost draw her away.
[break][break]

But it didn't. Not today, at least.
[break][break]

"I'm looking for a duo set of bouquets. One that screams 'welcome back' and the other that gives off more an 'apologetic' vibe," she started, remaining composed and restrained as if she were just another customer breezing by, clueless to the underbelly of such a beautiful coverup story. This placid mask failed to reach her eyes, however, as those remained dull like the end of a used blade.
[break][break]

"Can you do that for me, Ms. Fiorelli."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 2:19:13 GMT
[nospaces]

"That can be arranged, certainly," she recited back. Her mind had been elsewhere, focused on the planned raid of Mossdeep, on all the eventual long nights that would entail. "I can show you my greenhouse in a moment."[break][break]

Residual moisture from the flowers dampened her hands, and she wiped them on her long skirt before turning to reply. Only when she caught sight of the familiar face in the doorway did her expression shift, like clouds darkening an otherwise clear blue sky.[break][break]

"Councilwoman Livy. What a surprise. Were the florists in Lilycove so lacking, that you came all the way to Petalburg?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 2:32:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

There was no need for her expression to mirror the clouding darkness of the florist's crumbling serenity, for the darkness had never left her eyes. Whetted to the point of her caution, Penelope's sharp gaze remained trained onto hers, never failing to follow, wherever she might go.
[break][break]

"You could say I received a glowing recommendation for your services," she forced a tight-lipped smile, fingers idly crawling along the sides of her counter. "Made your services sound too great to ignore."
[break][break]

So great, some would say, that it's worth breaking government sanctions just to receive. [break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 2:39:11 GMT
[nospaces]

Elisabeth leaned back against the counter, almost slouching, as a cat-like smile crept across her lips. She hadn't been the one to wage this little war between them, no, but she wasn't one who ignored a gauntlet when it was thrown down, either.[break][break]

She reveled in the thrill of antagonism too much.[break][break]

"What an impressive referral it must have been, to convince someone of your..."[break][break]

Emerald eyes flitted over the redhead's slight form, searching for something worth commenting on, and finding the result wanting.[break][break]

"...temperament. Dare I ask who sent you?"[break][break]

wasn't outside the realm of possibility.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 2:47:58 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She ignored the weak blow to the shoulder with a shrug.
[break][break]

Slinging insults, while fun, wasn't why she came to her old stomping grounds. Information was what she sought after, and information was what she would return home with. Whether it would serve to mend the mind or not was another question entirely.
[break][break]

"."
[break][break]

The name stung more than anything else, tasting bitter on her tongue.
[break][break]

"He seems to be a big fan of your work. Made me wonder just what you did to earn such high praise."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 3:33:51 GMT
[nospaces]

While Elisabeth struck Penelope with a glancing verbal blow in their banter, the florist's own shoulder injury remained very real. She winced, having placed too much undue pressure on the wound, its still-healing gash the result of and his earthen rage.[break][break]

That ugly red blotch went unseen beneath a crisp white blouse, though when Penelope named its instigator aloud, the pain in the blonde's eyes flashed with a personalized disdain.[break][break]

"If you're coming here to insult me, Penelope, there are far more amusing ways to do so than invoking the name of that oaf. He's not welcome at my establishment any longer."[break][break]

Unless it was for her to snap his neck, she supposed.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 3:53:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The disdain was caught, examined, then pocketed for later.
[break][break]

Tied to the words that followed, it was clear more than just a simple day's worth of flower shopping occurred between the two of them. She wondered just how far did their entanglements reached, and whether these studded words derived from a similar source of hurt and betrayal, or something more aligned to the HATRED that once flared inside Penelope's own stomach toward the man.
[break][break]

"Is that so," her eyes softened, focusing on a bundle of flowers arranged far behind her. Their flared tips of bleeding red petals reminded her of the hothead himself. "How come? A disagreement over your egregious pricing? They are a bit steep."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 4:07:14 GMT
[nospaces]

She flicked a speck of dust idly from her countertop, disinterest clouding her gaze.[break][break]

"Let's just say he has a preference for asking for things that aren't available for purchase."[break][break]

Why defend ? He'd wronged her, and she didn't mind saying so. What was he going to do, stop buying flowers from her? She'd already refused him future service.[break][break]

Narrowed eyes met the councilwoman's, wondering at this winding tangent.[break][break]

"Is he why you're here?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 4:22:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"How astute you are," she finally smiled, sarcasm dripping from her thinly veiled compliment, "it's a wonder how a bright mind like yours is kept behind this counter."
[break][break]

Though admittance of her focus was an unavoidable outcome, Penelope burnished the dent of her armor with pride, allowing no attack to go without a rebuttal.
[break][break]

"All I need is the details of his visit. Give me that, and I'll be out of your hair."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 4:30:34 GMT
[nospaces]

A thin-lipped smile met her own, privately amused at this little repartee.[break][break]

"If I cared for being flattered by yes-women, Miss Livy, I'd had chosen your profession."[break][break]

She arose from her seat, a sharp turn of her wrist gesturing for the redhead to follow her to the completed wedding arrangements for and . The blood-hued roses evoked a different sensation in her now, burning red against white ribbons.[break][break]

"He wanted to see the wedding floral arrangements he'd cancelled," she began, turning to . "I figured it was some sort of mourning process, at first."[break][break]

Before she continued, her lips pursed shut as she glanced over her shoulder, studying Penelope's expression warily.[break][break]

"May I ask what he's done, for his visits to local vendors to suddenly be under review?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 4:49:28 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"True. I'm sure the flowers make better company for your unique personality anyways," she laughed playfully, "They don't have much of a choice but to stay, do they?"
[break][break]

Poor things.
[break][break]

Almost immediately, Penelope's gaze narrowed down at the florist, ears perking at the early mentions of his visit. It didn't stray too far from the original answer he'd offered her at the ranch, however, there was a certain hinge to Elisabeth's words that provoked further curiosity.
[break][break]

'AT first.'
[break][break]

Finally. Since arriving, those words provided more validity to her feelings than anything Matias had ever said to her.
[break][break]

"He abandoned certain duties in favor of his little visit. Which leads me to wonder, just how great your flowers are to convince him of doing such things."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 4:56:53 GMT
[nospaces]

"Ah. I see."[break][break]

In summation: had not only played her otome route and determined he might rule the world with her as the leaders of a crime syndicate called 'Team Flare,' but he had broken government sanctions to pursue this absurd idea with her...[break][break]

...within the very month his engagement to went up in flames.[break][break]

She blinked slowly, as if dismissing the irritating thought with each flutter of her lashes.[break][break]

"I was unaware of that information, but it is unsurprising nonetheless."[break][break]

The edge to the other woman's words didn't go unacknowledged; rather than continue to answer at her beck and call, she struck back with the blade of her own wit.[break][break]

"I am fortunate indeed that my flowers remain rooted in place, where they can be cared for accordingly. Your League officials, alas, seem prone to scattering to the wind for the most fickle of reasons."[break][break]

A mocking smile conveyed her sympathy.[break][break]

"That must be distressing. Being made to chase after grown men, with a title as lofty as yours."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Misery Business
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 5:04:19 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Nothing was easy with this woman. Perhaps this was instant karma for feeding into the temptation of catty rebuttals. Or, maybe, was just a bitch.
[break][break]
She preferred sticking with the ladder.
[break][break]
"If you feel such sympathies, then surely you'll prove to remain cooperative with my questions."
[break][break]
Aka, answering my fucking questions.
[break][break]
A small pause broke her words, and with it, a grim smile found itself twisted along her lips.
[break][break]
"Unless you're looking to protect him?"
[break][break]