Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
278 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 16:19:50 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank chuckled, amused by how flustered the young man seemed to be. It was adorable, if he had to be honest. The behavior reminded him how much he enjoyed being around those types of guys. Unfortunately, Memphis seemed a little too young. He was also a complete stranger, though that had never stopped Frank before.[break][break]

But he'd be good that day. "Don't worry about it," he said to reassure Memphis after the third apology. "The National Museum of Natural History, huh? It makes sense they'd be interested in rocks."[break][break]

Evolution stones benefited everyone, of course. Their abundance did not necessarily mean they were inexpensive. As long as people were willing to pay a lot of PD for one, they continued to be a lucrative market. Memphis' delivery that day was quite valuable indeed.[break][break]

"I've actually never visited before. What's your favorite part about working for the museum?" Frank asked.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild (normal/psychic)[break]
Skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#E7E7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
reach the stars, fly a fantasy
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 17:12:58 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-wrap"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-left"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-up-mini-top"]
x
-
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right-1"]is memphis aware the other is think of him as a potential suitor? no idea. he’s too busy smiling and keeping up conversation, all too enthralled in the fact that he’s making a new acquaintance!

because memphis was raised to treat everybody like a fellow ‘brother or sister of Arceus,’ bleh. makes finding a suitor impossible. and not that he knows it yet, but he’s more of a demisexual than a bisexual because of it.

”oh, definitely the different myths.” memphis is interrupted by his drampa’s small grunt, wiggling and writhing a bit. ”falkor? what’s up buddy?”

the question is asked as mink jumps from memphis to falkor, moving into the drampa’s fur. the drampa’s front legs, or arms as memphis calls them, wiggle and writhe as mink disappears into his fur.

”must be a bug or—“ his words are cut off as a shroodle makes it’s way onto the ground, tackled by mink who let loose a tail slap against it.

with swirls in its eyes, the shroodle groans. feeling pity, memphis tosses a ball to capture the poor thing. all the while, mink is giving the shroodle a lecture with her paw waving in a scold.

”see, i work in the archives at the museum. so i see a lot of the behind the scenes proof of different objects found in ruins that could potentially prove myths as fact or legend.”

notes. capture attempt shroodle

[newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap]margin: 0 auto; width: 540px; padding: 20px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred"]display:flex;gap:25px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left]display:flex;flex-direction:column;gap:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left img]margin: -5px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left div"]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;margin-bottom:0px;height:69px;width:69px;background-color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right]font:12px roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right-1]margin:34px 5px 5px 20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a]text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans !important;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px !important;-webkit-transition: 0.3s;transition: 0.3s;-ms-transition: 0.3s;-o-transition: 0.3s;-moz-transition: 0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a:hover]color:#808080!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap b] color:#d4a53c;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap i]color:#808080;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #808080;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 4:56:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RATICATE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEOWTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAY DAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SHROODLE!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
278 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 18:42:38 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I'll be sure to check out that part of the museum first," Frank said with certainty, though whether he actually made plans later remained to be seen.[break][break]

In truth, he didn't care much for museums. If a charity event or other type of fancy party took place in one, then he'd naturally go. But for amusement? In his own time? He had better things to do.[break][break]

That didn't stop Frank from continuing to speak on the current topic. That was his superpower, after all: the art of conversation.[break][break]

"Yeah? Wait, that seems amazing. You can prove some of that stuff actually happened?" He had not gone to school to learn about this kind of thing, after all.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 12:08:55 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
x
-
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right-1"]”i mean, sometimes, yeah, they have.” he nodded, brows furrowed as he tried to think about examples. when one dawned on him, he smiled and snapped his fingers in victory.

”it’s like mew. people always thought there was a guardian out there in kanto because of all the old texts about the rota kingdom that supposedly was somewhere north of mt. moon, right? but then they found an actual fossil, proved that mew, did in fact, exist at one point.”

by this time, the shroodle was collected by mink and just as she’d gone to take it back to memphis, a meowth came purring out into the route. there were marks on the meowth to indicate that it too had been victim to the shroodle’s antics.

the purring radiating from his chest was a plea of gratitude.

mink chirped at the meowth and cautiously moved forward. after inspecting the wound, she gave falkor and ann a small whine.

mink’s whine pulled memphis from his thoughts and rambles of legends and he turned to look at mink. the meowth rubbing against her had memphis smiling. ann closed in to the situation and radiated a heal pulse on the meowth. with a happy meow of a response, the meowth coughed, dark bags under its eyes indicating it was still likely poisoned.

”that’s no good,” memphis bent down and pulled out a ball, smiling. ”wanna come back with me? i can get you all patched up.”

[newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap]margin: 0 auto; width: 540px; padding: 20px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred"]display:flex;gap:25px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left]display:flex;flex-direction:column;gap:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left img]margin: -5px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left div"]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;margin-bottom:0px;height:69px;width:69px;background-color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right-1]line-height: 16px;text-align: justify;margin:34px 5px 5px 20px;padding-right:15px;font-size: 11.5px;letter-spacing: .5px;font-family: Poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a]text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans !important;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px !important;-webkit-transition: 0.3s;transition: 0.3s;-ms-transition: 0.3s;-o-transition: 0.3s;-moz-transition: 0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a:hover]color:#808080!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap b] color:#d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap i]color:#808080;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #808080;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 2:30:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FARIGIRAF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HATENNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEALING WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATIC MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE MEOWTH!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
278 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 20:11:03 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The more Memphis spoke, the more his explanation sounded familiar. Frank must have read it before in some news article since one of his old bosses was really into archaeology as a hobby at one point. He'd read it just to keep up with conversation, especially since he'd wanted to impress the guy.[break][break]

"That's pretty cool. I had no idea," Frank said mildly. "That kind of stuff goes over my head so much. I'm more of a numbers guy, I guess."[break][break]

He waited while Memphis and his Pokémon tended to the Meowth they found. Rex eyed the other Meowth carefully, but the wild Pokémon paid its Alolan cousin no heed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 20:38:11 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
x
-
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right-1"]the meowth sinks into the capsule with no fuss. memphis takes the capsule into his hands and turns toward frank, smiling softly.

"nothing wrong with being a numbers guy. i knew a numbers guy once," he tries to hold back his smile. "but he was always trying to one up me."

maybe it's a math joke, maybe memphis is a joke. he laughs at his own silliness anyway, the watches as a hatenna comes barreling out of the bushes. memphis almost feels bad, until a farigiraf comes barreling out, attempting to astonish the little thing.[break][break]

falkor cuts in, using a dragon pulse to stop the giraffe in its steps. memphis idly tosses a ball at the thing, worried that falkor might've ko'd the poor thing.

"man, i always forget how aggressive wild pokémon can be out here."

NOTES
capturing farigiraf

[newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap]margin: 0 auto; width: 540px; padding: 20px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred"]display:flex;gap:25px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left]display:flex;flex-direction:column;gap:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left img]margin: -5px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left div"]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;margin-bottom:0px;height:69px;width:69px;background-color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right-1]line-height: 16px;text-align: justify;margin:34px 5px 5px 20px;padding-right:15px;font-size: 11.5px;letter-spacing: .5px;font-family: Poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a]text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans !important;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px !important;-webkit-transition: 0.3s;transition: 0.3s;-ms-transition: 0.3s;-o-transition: 0.3s;-moz-transition: 0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a:hover]color:#808080!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap b] color:#d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap i]color:#808080;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #808080;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 6:08:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD XATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRACLE EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO SHIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PORYGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DOWNLOAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECYCLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE FARIGIRAF!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
278 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 19:19:17 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was a cute joke, if somewhat cheesy. Frank gave a low chuckle. "Nice one."[break][break]

They hadn't walked far, but Rustboro City was already in sight. Frank nudged Memphis with his elbow and pointed to the cityscape in the distance.[break][break]

"Look, we're almost there. Is this your first time visiting?" Frank asked. "I know some good places to catch a bite to eat. I imagine you're probably hungry after coming all this way with your delivery."[break][break]

A Xatu flew across their path, catching Rex's attention. Instinct kicked in, sending the Alolan Meowth chasing after the bird. He caught up easily and subdued it with NIGHT SLASH. Frank threw a Pokéball.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Catching Xatu

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 18:15:13 GMT
memphis evren Avatar

x
-
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right-1"]memphis looks ahead where frank is pointing, toward the town. they are close, very close. close enough that memphis feels a little more relaxed, having been worried they might not make it the whole way.

but frank helps him feel more confident and it shows in how his shoulders relax. "yeah, actually. i could use a bite."

agreeing to the meal didn't seem odd. friends invite friends to things all the time in memphis' eyes. he thinks nothing of it, at all. though the porygon that comes whining out of the bushes after the xatu is concerning.

"oh!" memphis nearly doesn't have time to dodge before falkor can shoot it down with a dragon pulse. the move has memphis' eyes blinking twice before he smiles at falkor and tosses his own ball at the porygon.

"thanks falkor." he glances back at ann, who is toddling toward the town happily. "and thanks, frank."

turning to who he considers a new friend, he gives mink a few scratches. "i think we'll take you up on food, yeah. if you don't mind the company."

NOTES
capture attempt porygon

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Eyes on the Prize [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 22:16:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]FRANK CAUGHT THE XATU!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRACLE EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO SHIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MEMPHIS CAUGHT THE PORYGON!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DOWNLOAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECYCLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!