Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 18:43:57 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev trudged along the trails near the peak of Mt. Pyre, the mountain paths familiar thanks to his regular visits to the cemetery. Yet the very summit of the mountain was closed, taped off by League officials to prevent curious civilians from accidentally walking through the rift there.[break][break]

Not that it really stopped anyone. The number of times he and other members of Team Rocket had snuck through the barricade to make trips to the Border were too many to count. Such was the incompetency of the League.[break][break]

But Zev was not on the mountain that day for an interdimensional expedition. Instead, he had plans to meet with a lower-ranking member of Team Rocket who'd been present during the attack on Mt. Pyre primal point. Zev spotted the man in question at the bottom of the final staircase before the peak, recognizable thanks to the photos attached to his file in Team Rocket's database.[break][break]

"Hereford," Zev called out in greeting as he approached. His Gengar floated ahead to examine the other man, grinning widely. "Good, you're on time. Have you scouted ahead yet to see if there are any guards at the top today?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 22:54:34 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Knowing was indeed half the battle, this wasn't his first trip to Mt Pyre, in fact it was his second. Aidan himself wasn't that big on sightseeing on his free time nor was he one to go around breaking laws for his own twisted enjoyment. On the other hand this was his first time doing work for Team Rocket, so if knowing was half the battle he was suddenly losing, he had no idea what was in store for him.[break][break]

This time he had at least made sure to dress appropriately for the trip. He had expected to encounter much more resistance from The League since they had closed off all the whole area because of the many incidents and the Border, perhaps they wanted trainers to venture out and risk their life for unknown rewards, he wouldn't put that past the government, after all they did go to war for a falling space rock.[break][break]

Being Aidan's first job for Rocket he truly did not know what would be happening, from Rocket's track record a simple information gathering assignment could easily turn into a fight for life or death with one of the more radical League members. At least from past life experiences he knew that the optimal way to interact with a superior would be to act the most professional that he could, best to avoid problems with someone he didn't know and was above him in the Rocket feeding ladder. [break][break]

Soon Aidan would hear Zev's greetings. "Sir." Aidan would reply with a nod of acknowledgement. In the other hand he'd smile back to the Gengar, very much used to that pokemon's nature. Before answering his superior Aidan would take a deep but slow breath. "I have not, I've pretty much just arrived too. But I could easily do that with his help." Aidan's own Gengar would rise up from Aidan's shadow, dumbly smiling at Zev and his Gengar.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 13:43:31 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev answered Aidan's reply with a curt nod. The Beast did not care either way; they would find out one way or another.[break][break]

"Both of our Gengars can scout ahead, then." He then addressed his Pokémon. "Smoke, go to the top of the mountain and check if there are guards. Travel by shadow and return immediately once you've taken a look."[break][break]

The Gengar giggled in acknowledgement of his orders, then disappeared into the shadows of the rock around them.[break][break]

Zev turned back to Aidan. "We're here to look for clues about where Palkia may have gone after it was freed from DRK Triad control," he explained. "You were here with the assault team that night. What can you remember of that exact moment when Palkia disappeared?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 5:03:26 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

It seemed Aidan was correct on assuming he would need to be professional, not that he minded that, in fact it probably meant that this could be a quick trip and a quick job, those were his favorites. He would take this as serious as the work he to do with Mars' family, it did mean his survival once again.[break][break]

"I agree. We have some knowledge of the layout of the area so it should't take long." Aidan would Nod towards his own Gengar. "Move on the opposite area and scout ahead for us, Reaper." The Gengar would fade back into Aidan's shadow and move on ahead of the group. [break][break]

As Zev spoke Aidan would squat down to pick up some dirty from the ground,trying to remember that fateful day. "Palkia? That would be the strange one who roared deep into our reality?" Aidan wasn't exactly caught up on the whole deep lore of Pokemon so he thought he should make sure that was the right one. "I wasn't here with the assault team. I was here with the League at that specific moment, till a deal was made with Mars, but alas."[break][break]

Standing up once more before continuing. "Do pokemon with such immense power even leave a trail behind?" He couldn't exactly remember how the pokemon even got there in the first place, but he could damn well remember how it left. "I do recall vividly that the Unowns helped it break free from it's shackles, right in front of mine and Mars'eyes. Soon after it roared once again, opening some form of tear into our reality and escaped." It was a dream-like sequence of events to remember so he wanted to keep it simple and short, unless Zev needed specific details. "Me and protected it..."[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 20:34:09 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Palkia," Zev repeated in affirmation. "Our forces in Littleroot encountered a similar Legendary Pokémon we've confirmed to be Dialga. Together, they control space and time, respectively. We'll find out today if they leave a trail or not."[break][break]

He knew not all grunts read the reports in full, even though a non-classified summary had been distributed to all members of Team Rocket following the operations in November. Zev himself had not been caught up on all the operations of the crime syndicate until his promotion to Beast.[break][break]

"I read that you defected on the battlefield," he said to Aidan as they waited for their Gengars to return. "What was your previous relationship to del Mar?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 4:03:47 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

"I see. Opening rifts in space and time isn't exactly the most natural thing in the world so I do hope that it leaves some form of scarring in the world itself, that's best case scenario." As someone who started their career as a small time cop, he'd never expected to be investigating and tracking down a pokemon of such power. "I'm guessing the other legendary also vanished in a tear?" One could perhaps lead to another. [break][break]

Aidan would nod in agreement when Zev mentioned the defection. "I did defect. No exactly something I'm proud of but likely for reasons you couldn't guess." He wasn't the happiest with his own choices but he did what he had to with the circumstances that had been presented to him, after all he was just one man against the syndicate. [break][break]

He'd take a deep breath before answering the final question. "A long time ago I was the investigator charged with his Wife's murder... Once I got too close to the truth, the syndicate took everything I had in life and forced me to work for them instead. I escaped to Hoenn only to find Mars had come before me." He saw no reason to tell why exactly he accepted Mar's deal, maybe that question would come another time, maybe once the Gengars communicated that it was safe to move. [break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 12:43:09 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev nodded in answer to Aidan's first question. At the same time, their Gengars returned, emerging from the surrounding shadows.[break][break]

"Well? Did you see guards?" Zev asked Smoke. The Ghost-type nodded, then held up two claws to indicate how many. "All right. Let's avoid confrontation today and stick to the perimeter of the mountain's peak."[break][break]

He began the ascent toward the top of Mt. Pyre, taking the steps at a leisurely pace.[break][break]

Returning to his conversation with Aidan, Zev said, "Interesting. I didn't know del Mar had a wife." Or that she'd been murdered.[break][break]

Truth be told, Martín del Mar had not shared much about himself whenever they'd spoken, nor did Zev read about his family in the man's autobiography. Another person might have wondered why Mars had withheld such personal information to that extent, but Zev found himself not caring enough.[break][break]

"And what keeps you loyal to Team Rocket now that del Mar has left for Sinnoh?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 8:47:08 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

There was a sense of safety once both of their Gengars had safely returned, staying undetected really had been one of the many reason Aidan had chosen a Gengar as one of his pokemon. [break][break]

"Same for you Reaper?Aidan would ask following up Zev's own question towards his pokemon. Reaper would nod in agreement as the Gengar smiled his way back into his owner's shadows. "I agree. Security would have been much tighter if The League knew more about this than we do." Quickly lifting his finger up for one last addition. "No point in taking a hostage over for interogation either, I learned that their low ranks are told pretty much nothing." Sadly he'd know too well. [break][break]

Following his superiors footsteps. "A wife and a child who were taken from him. Quite unfortunate how family can both give and take it away from a person." Was it really his place to disclose information on Mars? Not exactly but he had been deeply involved enough that he speak on the job that ruined his life.[break][break]

With a sudden pause on his own footsteps, Aidan would answer, Zev's question. "Freedom and power. Freedom to do what I want went the time comes and power to one day take my revenge on the syndicate. Rocket allows me to be open and honest, I don't see the league ever allowing me to freely plan the downfall of a group of people." He'd continue walking once more. "I'm not going to lie to you and say it's find friends or comrades in arms, because it's a selfish cause but from what I can see Rocket has people who'd watch my back as long as I watched theirs and League was really lacking that... So much for the good guys. Aidan would give a slight chuckle at the end. "I have a feeling I'm not very different from the classic goon that joins yous guys.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 12:18:02 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The two men and their hidden Pokémon reached the top of Mt. Pyre. It was a rather wide peak, though the rift was visible even from where they stood. Zev could not see the guards and barriers surrounding the rift quite yet, which meant they likely couldn't see him and Aidan, either.[break][break]

"So you want revenge," Zev commented. It wasn't a question, but an observation. "But you aren't strong enough to take down the syndicate of del Mar's family back in Sinnoh yet."[break][break]

In a way, the Beast could relate to the desire for vengeful destruction. A similar goal had prompted him to devote more time and resources to Team Rocket, joining it not only as a full member but as one of the upper brass.[break][break]

As they walked the perimeter of the peak, giving the rift and its guardians a wide berth, Zev asked Aidan, "What does strength look like to you? What will you need to destroy the people who wronged you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 23:31:02 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

As the two reached the peak and the rift became visible, he couldn't help but remember that fateful day. It had been the first time he had come face to face with a pokemon that he would describe as "above" himself, something beyond space and time as he had found out today from the small information given by Zev. Hopefully if they come face to face once again that such a pokemon would remember one the few who were protecting it. [break][break]

"You're right on the money" This was definitely starting to feel like a job interview with Zev's observations, it did make Aidan feel slightly more at ease though. "I have yet to meet anyone powerful enough to face the family, heard names here and there but never met anyone." Of course, he did mean the leader of Rocket who he had yet to even have a glance of.[break][break]

Slowly following Zev along the invisible perimeter the two were following. "In this case, the strength I'm looking for could come in many forms. Knowledge, numbers, followers, pokemon. Team rocket has followers, they have numbers and most of the members have the fire to gain power and expand. Perhaps I could rise myself up and show that the syndicate could be both a worthy opponent and a threat."[break][break]

Aidan knew the war he wanted to start wasn't simple, he knew that simply wiping out numbers wouldn't do much to the syndicate, their power was much deeper than that, he had to destroy his problem from the root and sadly that meant he would have to cut through many trees and branches first. "This could be beyond my standings but could I ask you something too?" A simple question, Aidan wanted to at least understand a small bit about his superior. [break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 15:09:40 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev nodded slowly as he listened to Aidan's explanation. His reasoning was simple and straightforward, something the Beast himself could appreciate.[break][break]

He wondered if might find be of use to S.P.E.C.T.R.A.'s efforts. A desire for strength to overcome a human crime syndicate could translate easily enough into the ability to overcome foes like the League's Avatars.[break][break]

But Zev decided to humor the other man for now. As he scanned the peak for anything unusual, he said, "Go ahead. Ask your question."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 4:50:55 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

Aidan was alleviated that he'd been able to shoot his own question, it showed that the second Rocket superior that he met was someone who could be spoken to. When he was first assigned this task he halfheartedly accepted it, thinking he would be put to work with some stuck-up superior who wouldn't listen to an underling.[break][break]

"Do you believe that one of the sides is doing the correct thing?" As someone who had the oportunity to look at the world from both sides, he wanted to hear it from someone above, someone who had perhaps climbed the ladder with their own hands. It would be good to have a different perspective to things. [break][break]

"I promise that your answer won't make me change sides, after all both sides can have good and bad, everyone is selfish in their own ways. Plus, a wise man once said, Everybody lies." There was no grandiose plan to read Zev here, he truly wanted to just learn a bit of what Rocket was really all about.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 15:41:56 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev was the wrong person to talk to if someone wanted to learn about Rocket's philosophy or moralities.[break][break]

He stopped walking and fixed Aidan with a cold, unfeeling stare. "Who is right or wrong doesn't matter to me. Like you, Team Rocket allows me the freedom to achieve my goals," he said, allowing some of the truth to come out to conceal the rest of it.[break][break]

Team Rocket was the only organization that allowed Zev to kill with impunity. It was why he thrived in Kanto as much as he had, and why he continued to work with the crime syndicate in Hoenn.[break][break]

Even if the League hadn't kidnapped and brainwashed , that alone was enough reason for Zev to pick a side.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 7:13:47 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

Aidan would stop along with Zev's reply, meeting his eyes. He recognized eyes like that, he could feel that there was no ill intent towards him right now but he also knew that there was much more to it. "Somehow that is the answer that would put my mind at ease the most." He didn't want to go further into his superior's psyche or past, that also being the last personal question he'd ask.[break][break]

In fact, Aidan still wanted to know a little more about their actual mission here, the pokemon he helped protect still peaked his interest, at first impressions he had no idea how important all of this could turn out but now he surely was starting to see the bigger picture. "So do you think that because I was there and protected this legendary pokemon it could recognize me once again?" Surely this could make him an asset and tool for Rocket. The idea of being a tool once again didn't exactly please Aidan but this time he knew it could be much bigger than when he worked for the syndicate.[break][break]

"I wouldn't decline further work on finding Palkia, not that I probably could decline. Other teams might have more information on this but it looks like I'm the safest bet on encountering him without creating animosity." Perhaps if he volunteered himself for the job he could look more professional and at the same time feel a little better about the tool situation. [break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Mysterium Montis [S]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 0:58:01 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Aidan's hypothesis regarding Palkia was interesting and unique, but Zev did not have an answer. Instead, he merely shrugged. "That remains to be seen."[break][break]

He led the way around the peak — at least where the guards could not watch their movements. Yet nothing unusual stood out to them: no rifts spewing pink mist from the Interdream Zone, no tears in reality.[break][break]

After a fruitless search, they returned to the steps leading down Mt. Pyre.[break][break]

"Nothing," Zev muttered with obvious irritation. Turning to Aidan, he said, "Let's report back. Like you said, other teams may have more information. We can check with them."[break][break]

He gestured for his Gengar, who could transport them all back to the base of the mountain. From there, they could return to Sootopolis.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven