Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:27:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
claire
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greysonbase"]
[attr="class","greyson1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","greysonimg"]

[attr="class","greyson2"]
[break][break]
"it has to be, right?" it's as much rhetorical, as it isn't. it's a question laced with small tinges of frustration; of hope.
[break][break]
his emotions, in flux, settle into a trace of amusement as he notices her pen.
[break][break]
"this is cute," he rubs the tip of his finger through the fuzz, "did you use this when you had meetings with dahlia or the council?" that only made him snicker even more.
[break][break]
he places the book down, while she skims, and brings up his phone. he sends a quick message to , on the topic of shrines.
[break][break]
"what about cyber.. realm thing. did they give any information on them there? other than their names, i mean."

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","greyson3"]
[attr="class","greysonpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.greysonbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7c98b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 14:01:41 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
"yeah," she encourages with a soft smile. "and if it isn't, then we'll just find something else!"[break][break]
privately, she isn't sure how those shrines relate to what they're looking for, but she isn't going to crush 's hopes. maybe the link that relates the two are waiting for them somewhere within these dusty, old books. [break][break]
"i knew you'd say something about that." she grins. "that pen is greyson- and college-exclusive, actually! i wasn't brave enough to take this one out during those meetings."
[break][break]being young and inexperienced is enough of an uphill battle without screaming it to her colleagues through her accessories. it's like how switches up her fashion style during meetings to remind everyone that she's the boss bitch in the room.
[break][break]
"mmm, only that that guy said we'll know of them eventually."
[break][break]
she puts her chin in the crook of her palm, resting her elbow against the table as she thinks.
[break][break]
"we had to pick, like, the odd one out from a list of legendary pokemon."
[break][break]
her pen is picked up again, tracing listless scribbles on the page, drawing memories back to the surface.
[break][break]
"the right answer was darkrai because it was, like, a mythical pokemon and not a legendary so ... they must be legendary pokemon? maybe?"
[break][break]
the pen stops. her expression sours.
[break][break]
"also, they were, like, really aggressive towards mint for picking them."
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + dog e[break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 16:51:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
claire
[nospaces]

[break][break]
her positivity reinforces the hope that he dangles. he clings to it - to her - and sets to the books with renewed effort.
[Break][break]
"come on, you can't bust something like that out and not expect me to say anything!" his laugh echoes around the turning of a page.
[Break][break]
"well, legendary makes sense. in that game, the one with , the choice lists out 'legendary dogs.'" that was more of an answer than most. but, then again, it was a game...
[Break][break]
"zacian. zamenzenta. could they just be fakemon? wouldn't be the first time a someone tried to pull it over on the world. how much can we trust these... cyber overlords, or whatever they're called?"
[Break][break]
the idea of mint being a chew toy was equal parts concerning, and amusing.
[Break][break]
"what type of moves did they use? maybe we could theorize a pokemon-typing?"

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.greysonbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 19:07:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"they def looked like dogs to me," she confirms. "did you get anything else about them out of that game?"
[break][break]
annalise had teased him enough about trying to romance the commissioner in a game when he originally revealed this information, so she holds back this time.
[break][break]
"well, they said they worked with the drk triad, so they're not just some random cyber overlords. and all that stuff they told us about overlapping universes and whatever seems pretty true right now. these portals around hoenn are pretty solid proof that they weren't just lying to scare us, at least in my opinion."
[break][break]
she leans into the back of her chair, arms folded.
[break][break]
"plus, if zacian and zamazenta were fake pokemon, wouldn't they have been the odd ones out? would've been a super easy way to kill us off since no one knew anything about them so we didn't pick them."
[break][break]
except , of course. he's at the forefront of her mind when asks what kind of attacks they used.
[break][break]
"they were trying to, like, run him down so they could get close enough to attack him. mint ran away from the group so they wouldn't hurt us and i didn't really have time to see much after that."
[break][break]
there's a touch of guilt in her voice. she'd been under attack by two other pokemon, so she'd had to leave mint to fend for himself. everything about that place still bothers her to this day.
[break][break]
"what do you think? normal-type? fighting-type?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe[break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 20:07:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
claire
[nospaces]

[break][break]"no, nothing else in the game." he bites the inside of his cheek, mirroring her crossed arms and leaned back demeanor. "only that you were given a choice to leave them be, catch them, or kill them, I think. they were apparently coming here to seek shelter?" his tone reflects the disbelief of choosing hoenn as a safe haven.
[Break][break]
"but no, you're probably right. i didn't think of that." the details on her adventure in that realm, and his own, still left a lot of room for questions, and concerns.
[Break][break]
"maybe fighting? if the sword and shield apply to them, then it only makes sense. maybe they're like knights? could they be a steel-type too?" that seemed a bit too on the nose though.
[Break][break]
"Dark triad, huh? maybe they're here to help against them? what do we know about this group?"

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 1:18:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"hm. weird." [break][break]
hoenn should be the very last place anyone seeks shelter in, but galar had been destroyed last summer. and annalise knows that pokemon are especially sensitive to disasters, so maybe zacian and zamazenta can feel something coming that somehow makes hoenn look appealing.
[break][break]
or the game developers just dreamed up an interesting storyline.
[break][break]
"could be." fighting-type sounds right. steel-type feels like a reach. "though, they didn't really give steel-type vibes, y'know? but they were also super, like, pixelated and glitchy-looking when i saw them, so..."
[break][break]
annalise blinks at 's question.
[break][break]
"you just like hearing me talk, don't you?"
[break][break]
but she indulges him. even in spite of the fact that he should already have drk triad on his radar by now.
[break][break]
"they're a group of assassins from, like, another world. they're said to be behind stormy silph's and moltres' deaths, though i'm not sure if that was ever conclusive or not."
[break][break]
she speaks low. the nonfiction section seems to be a regularly dead wing of the library, but she doesn't want to risk it.
[break][break]
"they want to destroy hoenn before hoenn destroys every other universe. because we're the 'origin point', as the terminal guy called it or whatever."
[break][break]
she frowns, voice growing even more conspiratorially quiet.
[break][break]
"and from the reports i read after the meteor, they're claiming to work with arceus, too."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 3:13:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
claire
[nospaces]

[attr="class","greyson2"]he nods, not necessarily in agreement, but understanding. she was typically right, he conceded, even now. he did like hearing her talk.
[break][break]
so he tells her as such.
[break][break]
"i love hearing you talk," even if he knew most of what she was saying, the way she laid things out made things all the more easier to understand.
[break][break]
plus, a recap was useful for both of them. even if it brought the painful memory of stormy's death back to the forefront.
[break][break]
"drk triad bad. arceus.. maybe bad. that makes it all the more important to get these dogs on our side, and not rocket's. even if it meant the death of this world, they would gladly swoop in and take them just to spite the league."
[break][break]
he couldn't allow that.[break][break]

he grabs anna's hand, kissing the top of it with a soft smile.
[break][break]
"so, we just need to kill god then, huh? and here i thought it was going to be hard."

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 3:15:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
the look on her face turns grave as he talks about team rocket. they had already risked hoenn for less. urgency takes root in her as he lays out the gravity of the situation.
[break][break]
"that game was available to anyone, wasn't it? rocket is def aware that they exist, so we'll have to beat them to 'em."
[break][break]
annalise just isn't sure how they'll find them first. maybe they can convince to allocate project sapphire resources into searching for them.
[break][break]
his lips against the back of her hand pulls her back out of the logistics. her face grows warm with a blush, but she ends up pulling her hand away with a laugh at how unserious he sounds. like killing arceus is as mundane as a grocery trip.
[break][break]
"it's going to be impossible, greyson."
[break][break]she shakes her head, pulling the book she'd been reading closer to her.[break][break]
"there has to be another way to make arceus not want to kill us, right? like if we can find some kind of way to, like, unsmush all the universes."
[break][break]
they'd saved palkia at mt. pyre — maybe it could return the favor?
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] +

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 3:41:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
claire
[nospaces]

[break][break]
[attr="class","greyson2"]"i agree," he says, fingers drumming on the table. "if it was that easy though, they'd never have gotten the amount they do." his other hand thumbs the top of hers, before he lets go to flip open another book.
[break][break]
"arceus is still just a pokemon. as mortal as giratina or the rest are." though he doesn't sound convinced at his own argument. his forehead scrunches up in irritation. "i don't really understand why, or even how, we're to blame. if arceus did create the universe, then isn't this his fault? this universe nonsense?"
[break][break]
the drumming of his fingers increases in tempo, the bravado from early flagging.
[break][break]
"i just.. wait-" the drumming stops. "-could that creature, necrozma or whatever, have disturbed them? maybe awoken them?" this might've been a stretch. "are they fleeing galar, or maybe moving to where the largest, looming threat is.. hoenn."

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 4:56:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
she wishes she had answers to his questions, but she's pretty sure they wouldn't be here if things were so simple.
[break][break]
"i mean, yeah, technically. but maybe arceus never intended for other legendary pokemon to be able to give out avatarship."
[break][break]
she shrugs. just because arceus is a god doesn't mean they're a fair god.
[break][break]
"and, like, maybe all this universe stuff is so fucked up that the only way arceus can fix it is by starting over."
[break][break]
the thought gives her a sinking feeling of dread in her stomach. her eyes drift back down to her book, skimming through a galarian folk tale distractedly. most of her attention remains on as he theorizes a connection with necrozma.
[break][break]
"i hope not," she sighs out. "but you might be right. necrozma was first sighted here, wasn't it? it'll prob be back eventually."
[break][break]
her brows knit together as she reads a line a second time.
[break][break]
"hey, look at this — " she turns the book around and rests an acrylic on the line above the words "galarian heroes". "— it's a small line but i think it might be related."
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 4:38:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
claire
[nospaces]

[break][break]
[attr="class","greyson2"]it's a lot of speculation. wrapping his head around the theorized omnipotence of the 'creator', yet he was relying on some weird interdimensional group to do all its work?
[break][break]

arceus this was confusing.
[break][break]

...maybe he needed a new way to expression his frustration.
[break][break]

"if necrozma comes back," his lips form a thin lined grimace, hiding the web of complicated emotions that memory brings. "it'll be very bad. if we can leverage these dogs to stop that... then that'll be my - our? - number one priority."
[break][break]

he turns to look at the book, following the phrasing with great interest.
[break][break]

"heroes... this gives some credibility to their immigration here to combat some threat. heroes don't run. it's like, their whole thing."

[break][break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 8:42:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"agreed." she doesn't know how the two legendary pokemon will measure up against a force like necrozma, but is right to prioritize them. they needed all the strength they can muster at this point — which is exactly why she's part of initiatives like sapphire.
[break][break]
the thought makes her perk up.
[break][break]
"oh, y'know, maybe i can use my connections to project sapphire to try and see if there's any other information the league has on them!"
[break][break]
but for now they'll have to settle on the book she pushes towards him. it's not much, but it's something. a little laugh escapes her as asserts that heroes don't run.
[break][break]
"i meeean," she draws out the word. "even heroes have to run away sometimes, but you're right — if they're coming here it can't be because they're injured or something."
[break][break]
hoenn isn't a good place to hide from disasters. for anyone.[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:15:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
claire
[nospaces]

[break][break]
[attr="class","greyson2"]"project sapphire huh?" he mulls it over, before smiling. "i think that could be a good idea."
[break]
[break]

though that smile turns somewhat sour as the conversation drives to the hero-duos presence in hoenn.
[break]
[break]

"i suppose the only thing worse than them being injured, is that they're following something." he tries to return that small trace of a smile back.
[break]
[break]

"should we check these books out and get out of here? we'll run ourselves to the ground before we figure out something concrete."

[break]

[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 13:13:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
they could spend days or weeks speculating why zacian and zamazenta are supposedly coming to hoenn, but none of their theories would ever be more than grim omens of something worse ahead of them or snapping at their heels. all annalise can do is offer a little smile and hope that 's pursuit of them invites way more good things than bad. [break][break]
her gaze moves towards the book between them, then to the other books scattered around the table.
[break][break]
"good idea," she agrees, flipping closed the one that she'd showed to him with a delicate motion of her hand. "let's take a break and come back to these later."
[break][break]
annalise rises from her seat and begins stacking the books. it's a two-handed endeavor at first, then one-handed as she reaches for her phone to check the time. [break][break]
"i think we should totally go grab something to eat before i go back to the office."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
white knight of virginia
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 4:03:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: