1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Hit, and Run (M/Sagira)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 21:28:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It had been almost to easy to track down the one who had been hiding from them. In his Seraphim guise he had found the man in one of the unused warehouses outside the city. Of course he thought he would be safe here, but Rocket had a list of his associates, and of course Amor had a Beeheeyem. It didn't matter if they wanted to talk or not, he would make them. So when he had fractured enough minds he found the culprit holed up in what could only be described as a bunker. Of course he had snuck inside using a combination of his Pokemon. This man owned a place that Rocket wanted to acquire, but he had dodged out of the deal last minute without a second word.

So Seraphim had been sent to deal with him.

"Really? This is where you are hiding?" Came the robotic voice from underneath his helmet, as the man turned to see the man clad in cyber-tech armor. Panic set in his quarry, and the man began to run out from the building, and Amor just sighed.
"Really, running?" With a Teleport he was outside, and he cut off the mans escape route, in a cruel efficiency.

"Look don't make this harder on yourself than it's already going to be. My orders are you to bring you back preferably in one piece....If that fails, well I am authorized to use other methods." Amor of course would prefer to not resort to those tactics, but for the moment it didn't matter.

"HELLLPPP! ANYONE PLEASE HELLLPPP!" the Panicking man screamed, though Amor didn't think anyone was nearby, he would surely be proven wrong by the arrival of someone who had heard the mans cries, though what good it would do had yet to be seen.

TLDR
Amor in his Seraphim guise is accosting a man who attempted to break a Rocket Deal.
Amor currently has his Beeheeyem out.
The NPC is screaming for help!
Make it Double Mission!

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
Hit, and Run (M/Sagira)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 6:04:06 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
[attr="class","sagira"]
[attr="class","sagiramain"]she’d been in the area, gathering supplies at a nearby warehouse when she’d heard all the yelling. it wasn’t particularly surprising, given the location, but also not something that would sit right with her if she didn’t investigate.

following the commotion, she came to a corner of the building where she could catch a glimpse of what was happening between the screaming man and the strangely suited aggressor. she took a moment, judging who was who in the situation before giving a signal with a couple of fingers.

above, a large owl swooped past, and an arrow whistled through the air, seeking to pin amor’s shadow to the ground with a spirit shackle.
[attr="class","sagirapoke"]

[newclass=.sagira] font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.sagiramain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;border-radius:8px 8px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font-size:12.5px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sagira b] color: #5f7062; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira i] color: #5f7062; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #5f7062; font-size: 12.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.sagira a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.sagirapoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:70px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;border-radius:0px 0px 8px 8px;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Hit, and Run (M/Sagira)
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 20:15:43 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There was a strange sensation that ran through his entire body, it was not an unfamiliar one, but it was one that he disliked greatly. It was the feeling of being tethered, and he grit his teeth at the foe that had appeared out of seemingly nowhere. It was a Decidueye, and it had effectively trapped him. Which meant that this man had hired someone, or it was sheer dumb luck. Neither one was good for him, and he withdrew his Beeheeyem, and replaced it with his Gallade. This was going to be annoying.

"Well I suppose if you are going to protect scum, it makes my job of what to do next much easier." A low robotic whistle left his lips, and several shards of stone would appear before flying at the Owl Pokemon. Hopefully the Stone Edge would put an easy end to this entire battle, but he seriously doubted that would be the case. Amor rarely ever got that lucky in such things.

"Honestly rather than wasting your time with insects, you should be cleaning up actual issues in the region." the robotic man spat in the direction of the hidden trainer, or at least where he thought they might be. Only their pokemon had revealed themselves so far.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights