Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
entombed
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 1:59:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"you have to admit, it looks better."
[break]
[break]
a lot had changed, since the first time they visited this place. including, interestingly enough, their relationship.
[break]
[break]

"you bring the thing?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
entombed
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 5:08:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It was painfully ironic.
[break][break]

While the shine they'd left behind had allowed itself to flourish in a way she hadn't expected, their friendship, which once held this similar vibrance of resilience, was now teetering off death's door.
[break][break]

"It does," she nodded, agreeance shadowing the bitterness that laced her saliva. To his question, she reached into her back, rustling along its insides until pulling out a can of beer. Another still sat in the pouch. "here."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
entombed
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 12:39:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he catches the wayward can.[break][break]"ah, the perfect choice."[break][break]nothing like cracking open a cold with with the... girls?[break][break]he takes a sip, tongue running over his teeth.[break]]break]"how's work been? last we talked you looked like you needed a break."

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
entombed
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 14:34:17 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"better."
[Break][break]
A blatant lie. Since their last meeting at her office, things had only continued to spiral worse for the councilwoman. Between her ugly affairs and visions of ruination, there was little hope still left to be had. Everything had already turned ugly and bleak.
[Break][break]
Though, she knew better than to divulge more than Greyson wanted to hear. Experience had forced her wise.
[Break][break]
"How about you? How are things with ?"
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
entombed
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 2:24:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he has little reason to doubt Penelope's words. who expected a friend to lie to them?
[Break][break]
"it's going really well," he says, unable to keep the doofus-level smile from his face.[break][break]

"we spent today at the library, actually. i told her about romance game, y'know, the one you put me on, and the commissioner's route."
[Break][break]
had Penelope done that one?
[Break][break]
"it talked about zacian, and zamenzenta, and she instantly wanted to help. so, we've been collecting data. what precious little there is, at least."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
entombed
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:08:15 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

That was good. Despite all that shit that always seemed hellbent of dragging them through the mud, they'd found comfort in each other.
[Break][break]
Greyson deserved it, too.
[Break][break]
"That's nice," she said, smiling. Though, for all the politeness she shared, there was no denying the trickle of ENVY that followed.
[Break][break]
Though months separated them from their shared past, she still recalled being asked to maintain shrines of those same entities. Back then, wasn't it him who asked for her assistance? Or were her memories spinning her back into a fool.
[Break][break]
Regardless, she swallowed it down.
[Break][break]
"Any progress so far?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
entombed
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 3:02:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]reluctantly, he shakes his head.
[break][break]
"it's mostly speculation." though he hadn't expected anything different, it's still disappointing to leave with more questions, than answers.
[break][break]
"though, it did kind of lead us - mostly @anna talking me through - the path of the drk triad, necrozma, and even arceus."
[break][break]
he takes a sip of his beer, no less nonchalant than he had been before the words left his mouth.[break][break]
"though, most of my excitement about the galarian heroes comes from that that otome game you recommend to me."

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]
mission[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
entombed
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 3:21:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh?"
[break][break]

Her lips twitched into a smile. Finally, something she could dig her fingers into.
[break][break]

"So you gave it a shot after all."
[break][break]

Danging the can of beer between her fingers, she listened as its insides sloshed against the can's inner walls.
[break][break]

"Do you think it's legit? That they're here, roaming hoenn?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
entombed
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 14:58:43 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"i did," he reaffirms, chuckling. he'd promised to try it, if she promised to read one of his favorite manwhas.
[break][break]
only one of them had held up their end of the promise - oh well.
[break][break]
"i'm not sure, to be honest." i mean, what were the odds a romance game could speak to future events? "it's the biggest lead i've had in months, outside of that computer-realm. i don't have much to go on outside of it."
[break]

notes

[break]
mission[break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
entombed
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:28:03 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She had tried keeping her end of the deal, but it was nearly impossible. While he'd been assigned a 3 minute otome route, she'd been given a multi-volume series of something wildly outside the realms of her taste. So she tried. Just not for long.
[break][break]
"Can I ask you something?"
[break][break]
Tilting her head back, she allowed the balmy summer breeze to wash over them. It felt slick across her buzzing skin.
[break][break]
"Even if you did found them... What would you do?"
[break][break]
It was a question she had asked herself several times during her pursuit of Moltres - and yet, even then, she didn't hold much of an answer.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
entombed
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:00:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]the question brings him pause, beer can hovering just beneath his mouth. it comes down slowly to settle into his lap, and he folds his lip in thought.
[break]
[break]

"i'm not sure." he'd be lying if he said that he didn't consider the power that came with avatarship, like he's seen first hand so many times. but, as cool as that would be.. what would it cost him? or them?
[break]
[break]

"i think it'd be really.. awesome to kind-of see them in-person, y'know? like meeting your heroes?" he gives a lopsided grin at the unintentional joke. it sobers up ever so slightly as he continues. "if everything i know about them is true — which is precious little, as you know — then they're fighting for, and on the side of, peace and justice, and all of that." he shrugs, lifting the beer back towards his mouth.
[break]
[break]

"i'd want to help them however i could."

[break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
entombed
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 5:45:43 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"What if..."
[break][break]

She starts, swallowing her question with another guzzle of beer. So much hope ladled greyson's response, turning his words more of twinkling thoughts of a naive boy than a man grounded by reality. Still, in a world so cruel, it felt nice to hear. Like a warm spring breeze after a winter of biting frost.
[break][break]

"What if they ask you to sacrifice a part of yourself? Would you do it?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
entombed
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 13:19:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]her question gives him pause.[break][break]
"a part of myself?"[break][break]admittedly, the idea never occurred to him. greyson considers it half-seriously.[break][break]"i guess that depends on what part of me."

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
entombed
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 7:11:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

That was the thing. There is no telling what part of you it'll take until it's too late.
[break][break]
Something even failed to understand it, despite everything.
[break][break]
"Nothing is gained without sacrificed."
[break][break]
Whether it be a person, a thing, or worse.
[break][break]
"Whatever it is, I hope you're ready for it."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
entombed
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 23:52:33 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"i wouldn't sweat it too much," he grins "the chances are one in a million, right?"
[break][break]
he swallows another bitter sip, exhaling in satisfaction.
[break][break]
"what about you though? what would you sacrifice?"
[break][break]
friendships perhaps?

[break]

notes