kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 8:52:57 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolf"]
[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topbox"]
[attr="class","name"]ASRIEL PRYDE

[attr="class","subtxt"]you're a taker, devils-maker, let me hear you sing

[attr="class","dash"]

[attr="class","main"]

Comparing this realm to the mechanical kingdom - Asriel preferred the latter. He found himself out of his comfort zone in the alien-like surroundings. Always managing to stay calm and collected, this unfamiliar feeling got him irritated each passing moment. However Asriel is focused on the objective; finding the seal stone. Even though much of the properties were unknown to him there was one certainty - Rocket would surely be unstoppable with it in their possession.
[break][break]
Asriel knew there were things to be wary about - the primary concern was not the league, but the interdream zone. With it leaking throughout the world there was no telling what could pop out at him, he had to proceed with caution to ensure he doesn't mix up what was real with what was not.
[break][break]
He continued to venture further into the realm, his usual ordinary attire almost blended him in with the grim surroundings. Occasionally he could hear the strange noise of thumping echoing throughout the cold cavern walls. It faintly reminds him of a beating heart but the thought is swift to be pushed aside.
[break][break]

Asriel was completely unsuspecting of his surroundings as a distant glow captured his full attention.

[break][break]

[newclass=".wolf"] --accent: #80A559; } .wolf .main b { font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .wolf .main i { color: var(--accent); } .wolf .main span { font-family: Poppins; font-weight: bold; } .wolf { width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background: #e5e5d0; padding-bottom: 1px; } .wolf .banner { background: #202023; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px; } .wolf .banner img { background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.5); border-radius: 100px; padding-bottom: 10px; height: 50px; margin-right: 5px; transition: 0.6s all; filter: grayscale(100%); } .wolf .banner img:hover { background: #ed4d59; transition: 0.6s all; filter: none; } .wolf .top { height: 300px; background: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/1058866338162036806/image.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 55% 50%; } .wolf .main { margin: -15px 25px 20px 20px; text-align: justify; font: 11px roboto; background: #202023; color: #fff; padding: 40px 60px; box-shadow: 10px 10px #000; } .wolf .topbox { padding-top: 200px; text-align: center; } .wolf .name { font: italic 60px/55px 'Heebo'; font-weight: 600; letter-spacing: -5px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9); } .wolf .name b { transition: 0.6s all; } .wolf:hover .name b { color: #ed4d59; transition: 0.6s all; } .wolf .subtxt { font: 8px 'Nunito'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; } .wolf .subtxt span { transition: 0.6s all; } .wolf:hover .subtxt span { color: #ed4d59; font-style: italic; transition: 0.6s all; } .wolf .dash { height: 1px; background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); width: 400px; margin: 5px auto; transition: 1s ease-in; } .wolf:hover .dash { background: #000; transition: 1s ease-in; } .wolf .main .icon { height: 100px; width: 100px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(100%); } .wolf:hover .main .icon { transition: 0.6s all; filter: none; } .wolf .ooc { border-top:1px solid rgba(50,50,50,0.8); margin:20px auto 0px; padding-top:10px; width:300px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Montserrat|Heebo|Nunito]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 7:11:50 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

The mission was simple, Rocket was trying to get something and it was his job as part of AQUA to ensure that they didn't get what they wanted. Razz didn't need them getting the upper hand, sure he would never want to kill any of them as that wasn't his speed. But putting a dent in their plans was something he was more than willing to do. [break][break]

Though as this was his first time in Ultra Deep Sea, Razz took this time to try and explore the area for himself. Get a feel of the surroundings, and if this place weren't chucked full of danger he might have found it pretty with the crystals that filled this cave. A fun little thing Salem seemed to discover as he had tried to hop off his trainer was his drifting in the air, almost like water as he seemed to try and swim around the air. [break][break]

Though it was at the sight of another he didn't recognize that ended the fun. Razz switching into mission mode as easily as he used to back in Kanto when having to be sent somewhere. A sharp whistle and Salem uses DARK PULSE to hit the ground close to the stranger as a warning shot. He couldn't recognize them from afar at first, and he wasn't the type to not give his opponent a chance. [break][break]

"You shouldn't be here, leave now and you can remain unharmed," Razz gives his warning to the stranger.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]
POSTDORMITUM: BATTLE BRACKET
[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 7:55:47 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolf"]
[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","dash"]

[attr="class","main"]

He's startled by the impact of Salems dark pulse. Having been caught completely off guard, Asriel wasn't sure if his enemy was a lousy shot or if it was a warning. However he wasn't going to stay in the open to find out - he swims towards nearby cover which was a cluster of boulders a few feet away.

[break][break]
From there he looks around - wary of incoming attacks while trying to pinpoint where the enemy was. Asriel wouldn't have much luck, the limited lighting of the realm made visibility relatively poor the situation was irritating him.
[break][break]

The verbal warning sends a cold chill crawling down his back.

Initially he was unsure, but the voice sounded reminiscent to that of his brothers - a voice he had forgotten about for years. One he wished to have never heard again. Asriel could feel his heart thumping, almost at the same pace of the one that could be heard throughout this realm.
[break][break]
He had his suspicions that this was Raziel, and there was only one way to find out.

Returning to the open his piercing eyes fixate towards the general direction where the attack had came from, expecting him to emerge from there.

"I'm afraid you should stop making promises that you can't keep. Looks like that part of you will never change Raziel."

[break][break]

[newclass=".wolf"] --accent: #80A559; } .wolf .main b { font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .wolf .main i { color: var(--accent); } .wolf .main span { font-family: Poppins; font-weight: bold; } .wolf { width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background: #e5e5d0; padding-bottom: 1px; } .wolf .banner { background: #202023; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px; } .wolf .banner img { background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.5); border-radius: 100px; padding-bottom: 10px; height: 50px; margin-right: 5px; transition: 0.6s all; filter: grayscale(100%); } .wolf .banner img:hover { background: #ed4d59; transition: 0.6s all; filter: none; } .wolf .top { height: 300px; background: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/1058866338162036806/image.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 55% 50%; } .wolf .main { margin: -15px 25px 20px 20px; text-align: justify; font: 11px roboto; background: #202023; color: #fff; padding: 40px 60px; box-shadow: 10px 10px #000; } .wolf .topbox { padding-top: 200px; text-align: center; } .wolf .name { font: italic 60px/55px 'Heebo'; font-weight: 600; letter-spacing: -5px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9); } .wolf .name b { transition: 0.6s all; } .wolf:hover .name b { color: #ed4d59; transition: 0.6s all; } .wolf .subtxt { font: 8px 'Nunito'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; } .wolf .subtxt span { transition: 0.6s all; } .wolf:hover .subtxt span { color: #ed4d59; font-style: italic; transition: 0.6s all; } .wolf .dash { height: 1px; background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); width: 400px; margin: 5px auto; transition: 1s ease-in; } .wolf:hover .dash { background: #000; transition: 1s ease-in; } .wolf .main .icon { height: 100px; width: 100px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(100%); } .wolf:hover .main .icon { transition: 0.6s all; filter: none; } .wolf .ooc { border-top:1px solid rgba(50,50,50,0.8); margin:20px auto 0px; padding-top:10px; width:300px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 6:43:09 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Razz doesn't get a good look at the intruder as they choose to take refuge behind the rocks. Razz keeping his one good eye in the direction to make sure that they didn't escape while Salem watched, waiting for orders as a just in case. Though it isn't until the other speaks that he freezes him, no longer in mission mode. [break][break]

It made have been four years since he left, and there was a slight change in his brother's voice but he could recognize it from anywhere. More and more Razz felt his resolve die down as he heard his original name, from someone he didn't expect to hear ever again. "Asriel?" Razz just questions to be sure that this place wasn't messing with him.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 6:20:00 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolf"]
[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","dash"]

[attr="class","main"]

Asriel's expression darkens with Raziel's uncertainty, a scowl forming naturally as he steps closer towards him. "If you're here that could only mean one thing." His eyes narrow into a piercing glare "You're apart of the rangers - even I didn't think you could stoop this low." Asriel finishes scoffing mockingly

[break][break]

"You should know well that the stains of rocket can never be erased - no matter what you try." His eyes raise as a warning, Asriel had no intention in letting Raziel explain himself, hands wrapped around a pokeball the center button is swiftly clicked. With a thud the same Nidoking that Raziel once trained now stood against him, as an enemy.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 6:39:58 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Instinctively Razz can't help but step back from his brother as he sees the look in his eyes. It was no secret who won in a majority of all of their training games against each other, and with his brother there again part of him shrinks. Too used to being on the losing end of things and its hard to move that. [break][break]

For the first time in a long time he is hesitant of attacking an enemy. [break][break]

Though fist clench as Asriel says the silent part out loud. Digging in on a doubt he's always had, that no matter what he did nothing could wash the red from his hands. Then to stick the nail in deeper the other calls forth his old Nidoqueen. The pokemon he left with him in parting hoping that she would be there to protect his brother as he continued to stay in that toxic environment. [break][break]

"At least I'm trying..." Raziel finally bites back though he is hesitant still, "Rather be doing this than be used by people who clearly never cared," he challenges back unsure on what his brother would do. Salem taking up a defensive stance as a just in case, but it was clear the cat was conflicted.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 6:20:50 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolf"]
[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","dash"]

[attr="class","main"]

His anger was comparable to a fire, there was no telling when it could spiral out of control. His expression transitions into a scowl as Raziel began to retreat, it was irritating to see how his brother hasn't changed even though many years has passed since their last encounter. Deep down Asriel was relieved when Raziel deserted team rocket, he knew that Raziel wouldn't last in the syndicate. However to see him here the same as always frustrated him.
[break][break]
"You'll never be good enough for them. Just as how you were never good enough for mother or father." His tone is cold and uncaring, carrying a truth that both of them carried. Raziel's next words angered Asriel greatly, his rage was clearly visible in his expression.

[break][break]

"How ironic, coming from the guy who abandoned his own family." He states with a twisted smile his hand gripping a poison dipped dagger. "To be fair, mother and father have no concern over you at all, in my eyes you're better of dead." The same wicked smile manifests again as Asriel charges towards Raziel his dagger aimed at his brothers chest.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 1:44:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

His brother's words cut through him like a knife. The other clearly remembers old insecurities all too well and if it were anyone else telling him Razz might not have cared as much. A simple 'yeah what else was new?' before he would go on with his day and just do his work. But this was his brother, and once upon a time they had agreed to stick together against the same people who put them down and yet here he was. [break][break]

"I abandoned family!? Dad tried to kill me, mom never cared and you," Razz points to him accusingly, "My brother, who was suppose to be on my side, when I begged you to come with me while Rocket was at it's weakest from losing Johto, basically told me 'here take Meowstic and go fuck yourself,'" he growls back an exaggeration of their final interaction before they parted ways. Clearly two different viewpoints on the transaction that had transpired between them as suddenly Asriel comes to strike. [break][break]

For a moment there is panic, can't think of how to properly move but Salem refuses to let his trainer get hurt as he uses PSYCHIC to at least throw away the dagger in the white hair twin's hand as once again Razz just steps back to try to avoid his brother, "I don't want to fight like this Asriel," Razz gives his final plea with the other for now Salem not doing anything against the other trainer due to Razz's motion. But the Meowstic does make sure to try and keep an eye on Nidoqueen as a just in case.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 17:56:57 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolf"]
[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","dash"]

[attr="class","main"]

The fury Asriel felt raging inside him dies down. Instead he glares at Raziel coldly, his expression remains blank and unreadable as Raziel's efforts to talk to him would prove futile. He softly smirks once his brother points his finger towards him, "Enough with your nonsense."
[break][break]
Unfazed when the knife is knocked away by Salem, Asriel doesn't even bother to glance towards his old partner pokemon. "You're a fool, brother. Our fate was sealed once you've betrayed us and joined the league." Asriel pulls out more weapons this time they were thin and sharp needles laced with poison.
[break][break]

He throws them with precision aimed towards Raziel's vital spots.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 6:28:03 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Seems like words just weren't going to cut it with his brothers. Only action would, it was the only language the other seemed to seemed to speak now and he hated it. With the Poison Barbs aiming at something vital he does bring up his arm to try and block it. Grunting in pain as the poison infects his arm and makes him feel sick. [break][break]

Not wanting to watch his trainer to suffer Salem takes out one of his pokeballs and brings out Cedar the Kubfu. A small part thinking maybe the other might hesitate if he brought out Sabrina but the male meowstic didn't want to risk his sister wanting to go back to her original trainer's side. It doesn't take long for Ceder to take in the scene of his trainer cradling his arm and Kubfu is on the attack going in to strike at the Rocket with an IRON HEAD. [break][break]

Meanwhile Salem goes to Razz with concern in the cat's eyes, "I'm fine," Razz mutters through gritted teeth looking anything but.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 6:36:12 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolf"]
[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","dash"]

[attr="class","main"]

Asriel screams in pain once the kubfu's iron head makes contact with his skull. The attack is strong enough to send Asriel crashing into the ground, clenching at his head. Blood drips down the side of his head, he breathes heavily to try and relieve himself of some pain. When he hears Raziel trying to reassure his pokemon Asriel couldn't help but laugh.

[break][break]

The pained expression he once had changes to a wicked one. "Are you really fine Raziel?" He questions with pleasure his twisted smile growing. "It doesn't cease to amaze me how foolish you can be! " He shouts manically,
making a mad dash towards him. He tackles his brother with immense power down to the ground. A crazed look in his eyes as he asks his brother "How can you be fine in this situation?!"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 5:20:58 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

No...[break][break]

That was the obvious answer as he was feeling sick from the poison, and the small burn from lying. Stupid damn dragon right now was not time for semantics. Let him be sarcastic. He tried to ready himself but with the poison he is off a bit. But its enough to brace himself as hie brother tackles him to the ground once again. And with how much pleasure his brother was taking from all this it was clear the relationship was over. [break][break]

So why was he holding back?[break][break]

With a pent up anger he didn't know he had toward Asriel Razz finally punches back with all his might. Then with his other hand a fireball his made before the Ranger sets off an explosion to blow his brother off him and hopefully cause him a small burn. "Because I'VE been holding back this whole time," Razz spits back to the other. "You think yourself so damn tough," Razz creates another ball of fire before he launches it at his twin.[break][break]

"But that's all you ever were and yet guess who got chosen?" another blast.[break]
"Who has a name outside our parents!?" another blast.[break]
"Who is in charge of a whole city of Rangers!?" another blast. [break][break]

"Who do you think is the real weak one here? Because I can honestly tell you right now... its. Not. ME"

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 6:56:46 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolf"]
[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","dash"]

[attr="class","main"]

His power is astounding.
[break][break]
There's little Asriel can do against Raziel's attacks. The best chance he had was to guard himself but even that was a difficult task. He's unable to hear what his brother is saying the pain he felt with each blast consuming his entire body. "Fucking hell..." Moving was extremely difficult and painful however Asriel knew that he needed to do something quick. He couldn't afford dying here and to his brother out of all people.
[break][break]
Panting heavily Asriel had only one option. Noticing a small window of opportunity between the blasts Asriel takes full advantage of it as he swings his head forward giving his twin a brutal head but.
[break][break]
"Nidoqueen now, use superpower!" Nidoqueen roars out fiercely charging it's strength the pokemon leaps towards her former trainer aiming to land an incredibly long punch with no hesitation.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 7:28:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

He is sick, and it isn't just the poison. [break][break]

Razz didn't want to do this yet his brother gave him no choice. Though he does feel like he want to throw up because of the poison as he is doing his best to keep on two legs. Falling back at the headbutt from his brother before the Nidoqueen comes. Razz too tried to dodge on his own and so Cedar comes in. With the overwhelming need to protect his trainer from this grudge match as a glow covers his body before he is able to intercept the attack in his newly evolved form. [break][break]

The shock of it all, and a bit of the poison, bringing Razz to a knee as Cedar stare downs the Nidoqueen. Forces clash before he attempts to knock her back with an IRON HEAD. After Cedar would draw on the power of the Head Ranger's Key Stone in order to push his new body further beyond to continue fighting back. [break][break]

Once his form changes he would go in to strike with G-MAX RAPID FLOW.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
BROTHERS
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 9:56:33 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolf"]
[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","dash"]

[attr="class","main"]

Looked like the poison was finally working.

Asriel manages to crack a chuckle between strained breaths. "Never thought I'd live a day to see you become cocky." He coughs soon up blood and wipes it away from his mouth. His own head throbs with pain from the impact of the iron head along with the head butt.

Things go downhill even faster once the same puny pokemon under goes an evolution. Asriel quickly understands that this new form would be tough to beat, but he wasn't raised to give up quickly. "Stand your ground Nidoqueen, use double kick." While she was intimidated by the aura Cedar had Nidoqueen was more fearful of letting down her trainer who's raised her for years.

[break][break]

She roars once again using her muscular legs to strike at Cedar aiming for his abdomen.

[break][break]

"This is far from over Raziel." Asriel declares with heavy breathing he whips out a dagger and heads towards him stumbling at the beginning but gradually managing to find his strength again he strikes with the dagger towards his leg.

[break][break]