he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 9:51:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

It hasn't been long since the league has informed them of Rocket's plan. And ever the go getter, against Rocket at least, the new Head Ranger was willing to head in. Sure he might still be hurting from his encounter from his brother just days ago but that wasn't going to stop him. [Break][break]

He swore he saw others enter in and once again he was planning to try and stop them. Even if hurt Razz was confident in his abilities enough to take anyone else on this odd not water world. [Break][break]

It's through the crystals and the deep caves he finally sees another, though the figure was smaller than most. Though as he flows through the air and lands expecting to confront another enemy despite his current injuries he does pause when he sees who it was. "Eris?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]
POSTDORMITUM: INTERDREAM
[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 10:11:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Isaac?"[break][break]

One moment she's right behind him, the next -[break][break]

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she sighs. She's only here because she needs answers, not because Rocket ever trusted her to do anything on their behalf. And yet, she should expect to be treated like one of them, one of those that can't be trusted. That's why she has the guts to turn around and meet the familiar gaze of , weariness written in her body posture as she tugs at the strap of her backpack.[break][break]

"Oh, uhm... hi Razz?" It comes out more as a question as she echoes his tone, shuffling her weight from one foot to the other as she tugs at the zippered linings of her jacket. Reiner mirrors her stance, his tail flicking as he briefly dips his head in greeting. "How's it going?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || postdormitum: interdream

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 8:06:03 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

There is a lot of thoughts going through his his head at the sight of the young teen. As the last he has really heard of her was from a report from the League claiming that @joshdragomir had attacked her and no body was found. And while she knew that technically she would be find, as if she survived Kanto Rocket surviving one of his Rangers was a no brainer, it didn't ease him that he hasn't seen her in awhile. The only responce he got from here was a simple picture text of:[break][break]

[break]
[break]

Which was good, but it wasn't seeing her face to face. So there is a slump of his shoulders in relief to see her alive and somewhat well. "Stressful, but not because of you," he attempts to joke some what of his own expense as becoming Head Ranger, and Captain of Slatport has definitely took its own toll. "Care to explain what you're doin here? Or at least," Razz waves his phone at her and her silly little picture, "Why you sent me nothing but this picture? Who even is this?"[break][break]

He doesn't know his cartoons.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 9:19:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I- uh..." She sees how relieved he gets, but knows that that frown might just return if she says it.[break][break]

"I was asked to help scramble League comms..." Still she admits it, nervously gripping at her backpack strap as she averts her gaze. "B- but then I got separated because of the pink mist and I found myself here! A- and that photo was supposed to be like a joke! Y'know! Just to let you know I wasn't dead... and stuff..."

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 7:27:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

There is of course a frown on his face when she mentions that she was asked to scramble League comms. He isn't happy about the idea of it, but he holds some hope that even if she was asked to do it didn't mean she would. Because Eris listening to anyone would definitely be a first for her. [break][break]

"Didn't think you would really, you're a lot tougher than you give yourself credit for," he compliments her, trying to learn from the mistakes that his own parents would do with him, or even from previous interactions with Eris. He knows she doesn't need his judging right now of all things. He does take a step forward with his hand out though, "But how about we get out of here hmm?" he offers pausing when Salem seems to go on edge as he seems to sense something wrong. [break][break]

And just like that a roar could be heard echoing through the cave around them, crystals shinning bright to the point of blinding as heavy stomps could be heard not far from them.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 10:24:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She can't tell if he means that she's good at survival or that she's good at being a roach but either way, he seems happy that she's still alive, so she'll take it with a pinch of salt. Just as he offers a hand out to her, just seconds before she can grab it, a strange roar makes her flinch away, her head snapped towards the direction of the noise as she lets out a whimper.[break][break]

"Razz? What was that?" Her hand flicks to a pokeball, her feet shifting backwards as she seeks Reiner's company. "I'm not- You heard that, right?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 7:03:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

With the obvious looming danger about Razz does attempt to get closer to Eris to see if he couldn't help protect her as he tries to look around for where ever the roar was coming from. The echoing cave making it difficult to pinpoint an exact location. Though Salem ends up pushing his trainer away from Eris as a is assumed to be a pokemon DRAGON RUSHES the location between Razz and Eris crashing between them as it's target seemed to move. [break][break]

"A Salamace?" Razz quesitons confused as while it was Salamance core, there was a distinct different between the pokemon and the beast in front of them. Salem going in front of Razz as it would attempt to use DISARMING VOICE to attack first.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:16:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]After everything she's been through, Eris begins to realise that she very much dislikes that sensation of being pushed around. And as Razz calls out some words, recognition quickly gives way to utter confusion and fear.[break][break]

"That's not a Salamence!"[break][break]

She tries to scrabble, just barely pulled away from the snapping jaws of the angered dragon as Reiner tugs sharply on her collar. And try as Salem might, the strange feathery Salamence only grows enraged by his cry, its claws spread wide as it attempts to slam an arm down on the cat. But before it even touches a single hair on him, the arm is forced back by a Psychic force, a rather unamused Mesprit waving her arm as she tries to pull the dragon's aggro.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 21:16:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Looks like the Lake Guardian wanted to anger it and anger it it has while the odd looking pokemon roars in it's general direction with a menacing look. Seeming to want to silence the little pixie the Paradox pokemon would go for a THROAT CHOP on the small legend.[break][break]

Meanwhile Razz doesn't seem too happy on the dragon like pokemon trying to close in on Eris. He may be worn down, but he was war trained. Fatigue wouldn't stop him as a Fireball forms in his hand before he throws it at the back of the dragon while it was distracted trying to get at Eris' pokemon. Razz intending to leave a burn to at least weaken it.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 23:16:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Having spent quite a fair bit of time with Eris, Mesprit knows what it means to keep a stacked uno deck. And by that, she means that before the Salamence can fully land its attack, she's already foreseen it with her Future Sight. With a fancy little somersault over its head, the pixie pulls a floating rock from the environment and cracks it right down on the dragon's head, blowing a raspberry and nearly regretting it as it tries to snap for her tail once more.[break][break]

But Razz's fireball strikes true, crashing right into its feathered back and rapidly spreading. The draconid screeches, baulking onto its hind limbs as it tries to kill the fire with the flapping of its wings. And as it does so, Reiner takes the chance to haul Eris onto his back, trying to make good distance from the beast before it recovers.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 7:43:49 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

A howl of pain and annoyance seems to come from the Salamance like pokemon as its feathers have caught fire thanks to his own flames. Though the most important thing was that Reiner was taking Eris to safety while he dealt with this problem. Or at least he thought he was safe before another odd looking pokemon comes in for the attack. What seemed to be a MOONBLAST comes before Salem is able to strike the dragon pokemon again. From the white mist comes what seems to be a misdreavus comes out the Ranger even more confused because off the tope of his head the ghost pokemon should not be able to do that. [break][break]

”There seems to be more!” Razz calls out to Eris as he calls for his Absol as extra defense. The disaster pokemon attempting to SUCKER PUNCH the ghost like pokemon as Razz figures they would be able to handle it with ease, just to discover that it didn’t seem to take as much Damage as it should’ve.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 2:02:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What even are any of these pokemon? Are they even pokemon to begin with? If they were supposedly those paradox mons that Holo introduced, who in the world imagined such abominations??[break][break]

"Reiner! Mesprit!" Panic attempts to swallow her whole but she has to do her best and take control of whatever she's given. With one fluid motion, she drags her Tera Orb from the depths of her jacket pocket, watching the shimmering energy gather as she tosses it towards the Lake Guardian. And as it makes contact with the pixie, deep cracks begin to spread from the broken gem on its forehead, growing in a web-like pattern as a crystalline shine covers every inch of Mesprit's skin.[break][break]

Reiner immediately begins his retaliation with a guttural roar, summoning a Thunder Wave that attempts to ensnare both Salamence and Misdreavus. And as the two strange pokemon are kept busy by the flowing current, Mesprit has the chance to finish her preparations, letting out a shrill war cry as she unleashes a Fairy-typed Tera Blast at the feathered dragon.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 4:37:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

It seems like these things have possible different typing than what they were suppose to? Maybe that was why the dark typing didn't do as much as it should have? Razz gives a whistle as an attempt to test something, Absol following through after Eris manages to stun it with THUNDER WAVE. Managing a curse as the SLASH ends up going through through the misdreavus and while the Fairy type lands a good hit on the Salamance like pokemon Absol doesn't fair as well. [break][break]

The paradox pokemon strikes again with another MOONBLAST that the disaster pokemon doesn't fair well against and faints at the other's power. Razz quick to return him before any more damage could be done. Salem now goes in to take his spot as it goes after the new unknown with a SHADOW BALL. With it being paralyzed it was more helpless against the attack.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 5:36:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't ever remember Salamences faring well against Fairy-type moves, but nor does she remember them being absolutely obliterated by it. The feathered Salemence seems to be on its last legs as it rears up, ignoring Mesprit's to Confuse it as it begins to spew a rather unhealthy dose of fire in their direction.[break][break]

On her own, the pixie might have fared well, but with a young ward and her companion pokemon, she's forced to play defensively as she erects a Protective barrier. And that should have been enough time for the duo to launch a counterattack-[break][break]

The scent of chemicals fills the air, the sight of a falling Luxray making Eris freeze up. From over her shoulder, she sees the glint of a gun barrel, the shine of a dart lodged right into Reiner's shoulder. In an instant, the pulsing Thunder Wave dies out, the once paralysed paradox pokemon now free to move once more as the Salamence readily slams its claws into Mesprit's barrier.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Bad Place
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 6:46:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Looks like the move is much more effective than anything Absol was able to pull out and to try and make this quick Razz calls for Royal. It seems these pokemon were stronger than their normal versions and Razz wanted to end this now before it became too much. With a glow from his Keyring Royal ends up Mega Evolving as he goes up against the confirmed ghost pokemon. [break][break]

"We're finishing this now," Razz orders as he synchs with Royal as the two preform a NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE against the paradox. Shadows engulfing it from below despite the shine from the light the shined from the Interdream Zone. The resulting explosion easily knocking out the pokemon as Razz watches it fall down the cave. [break][break]

Though the aftermath resulting in his now losing Eris and his curing again, "Damnit kid," he grumbles as he knows he'll have to find her before others do considering how much she enjoys getting into trouble.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 8 IC Post | +80 MP
[break]+ for assisting another character +10 MP
[break]+ use mega evolution in your thread +10 MP
[break]+ use a z-move in your thread. +10 MP
[break]+ for getting your Pokemon knocked out. +50 MP
[break]+ for participation in a Postdormitum Mission. +50 MP
[break]+ for "winning" a Postdormitum Mission. +200 MP
[break]+ completing a Postdormitum Mission. +100 MP

Total: 510

[googlefont=Oswald]