awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
INTERDREAM: AE [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 15:12:51 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The veil that separated dimensions had been disturbed. The source of the anomaly appeared to be the rift in Granite Cave, but Dewford was also affected. A massive fissure had split the peaceful island community in two, a pink mist of unknown origin leaking out of it. Soon, the town was encased in a rosy dome that looked like a giant wad of cotton candy from a distance. Even more unsettling was the fact that the town itself seemed completely empty. Had the League ordered an evacuation, or had the people simply disappeared without a trace?

"This is just like the spacetime distortions... but even weirder!" Andrea mused, once again caught in the crossfire of Hoenn's monthly calamities. She'd just wanted to get some training done, and instead had gotten trapped in yet another weird realm. Whatever this pink mist was, it was affecting her Hydreigon-inspired Sygna Suit. She couldn't quite place it, but she knew that something felt... off.

Her ace, Chomper, nudged her, bringing her attention to a mysterious figure that stood on one of the rooftops: A slick, metallic frame; glowing eyes comprised of many pixels staring her down. Before the draconic cosplayer could get a better look at it, it vanished. "What was that?! Was it a Pokémon?!" She blurted out, getting a very uneasy feeling.

+10 MP per IC post
+50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 60 MP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:39:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 If Eva has learned anything from these rifts, it’s the importance of protecting your mental well-being. For that reason, she donning her Sygna Suit out of a healthy caution for the pink mist oozing from Dewford’s new rifts. Little did she know, it wouldn’t help her distinguish dreams from reality.

Eva grasped at the mist, collecting it in vials for later analysis. She popped the tops on as tight as she could to avoid letting the gas leak out, “I don’t like this, Adele,” she grimaces, the events of the soiree spending too much time in the forefront of her mind.

The Gardevoir didn’t like it either, she hovered protectively near the professor but her TELEPATHY drew her eyes up towards the mysterious figure with glowing red eyes. Eva gasped, eyes growing wide as the metallic sheen of the figure flashed in the dull light as is disappeared.

Her first suspicion was Rocket. Her jaw tightened and she sprang forward in pursuit. She skidded around a corner only to come face to face with , “Ohmigod!” Eva nearly fell over in surprise, “Andrea?” she looked around at the rooftops, searching for the figure she was in pursuit of.

+50MP - Participate in mission

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 10:39:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A familiar voice rang in Andrea’s ears. “Ms. Eva?! Hi! How have you been?” She happily waved at the good doctor. It felt like ages since the last time they’d met. Apparently she’d been on some sort of business trip? While she was curious, there were far more pressing matters to worry about.

“Did you see that thing? It looked like a robot! Is it even scientifically possible for Pokémon to be robots?! And I don’t mean mechanical Pokémon like Magnemite and Klinklang, I mean ACTUAL robots!” The young PokéManiac prattled on, waving her sock puppet hands around.

The draconic cosplayer sighed, taking a look at their ephemeral surroundings. “And what’s with this place? Everything is so… pink! It makes me kinda hungry. I could really go for a meatball sandwich right about now.” She mused aloud, rubbing her own tummy.

Suddenly, a giant meatball sub fell from the sky, nearly crushing the girl. “W-w-what’s that?!” She blurted out, thoroughly confused.

+10 MP per IC post (2)

TOTAL: 70 MP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 22:02:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Andrea seemed just as surprised to see Eva and she was to see her. This was a dangerous place, certainly not one a civilian should be exploring at their own accord.

“Andrea,” she repeats, peeling her gaze away from the rooftops and back to the pokemaniac in front of her, “What are you doing here?”

But he question is smothered by the girl’s rant about mechanical pokemon. No, robotic pokemon. Eva’s face twisted into confusion then contemplation. Is that what she saw? A mechanical pokemon? “I thought that was a Rocket,” she mused out loud, glancing at Adele who shrugged in return. She couldn’t sense another human’s presence, but there were several unfamiliar lifeforms she was struggling to sort through.

And then . . . food literally fell from the sky.

A blast of PSYCHIC energy threw the sandwich off course, forcing it to land beside Andrea instead of on top of her, “Careful, Andrea!” Eva warned with a sharp tone to her voice. She moved closer to the woman, “I’ve been here once before a year or so ago,” she frowned, “This place feeds of wishes, your subconscious, and mostly your fears. You have to be diligent,” she reached out to gently take Andrea by the arm, “Let’s get out of here,” her SYGNA SUIT sparkled with worry, linking with the Gardevoir via a faint shimmer of infinity energy.

+50 Participate in mission
+10 per IC post
+50 Use a SYGNA SUIT

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 17:04:28 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Why would it be a Rocket?" The costumed girl tilted her Hydreigon-shaped head in confusion. "Rockets aren't robots... Or are they?" She stroked her chin in deep thought. There was already a theory going around that was secretly a Megalopolan. Thanks, otome!

When faced with an advent of giant sandwiches, a drooling Chomper tried to dig in without hesitation. "Wait, don't eat that! What if it's toxic?!" Before the multi-headed dragon could sate his three hungry maws, the food vanished into a puff of pink smoke much to his chagrin.

Eva suggested that they should get out of this Interdream Zone as soon as possible. "But I wanna know more! This place sounds super interesting!" Andrea objected, reaching for another of the giant sandwiches, only for a blade of red light to cut through it before she could grab it.

"There it is again!" The draconic cosplayer excitedly pointed at the roof of the former Gym building, where the robotic Pokémon from before was standing, its pixelated eyes glued on Eva's Gardevoir. "Wait a minute... Doesn't it kinda look like a Gallade?" Andrea observed.

+10 MP per IC post (3)

TOTAL: 80 MP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 18:20:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Well, I didn’t know it was a robot,” she admitted to Andrea, “I just got a quick look and it look humanoid so . . .” with Rocket occupying the majority of the space in her mind, the conclusion was easily to come to. Apparently, she was wrong. Very wrong.

The thought of otherworldly pokemon was disturbing and her mind wandered back to the Dr. Holo Otome route which made it even more unsettling.

Andrea wanted to stay . . . and quite frankly so did Eva. Against her better judgment, she decided it may be better for them to stick together, “Fine, but we stay together,” that’s the only caveat.

The Gardevoir’s sense detect the foreign pokemon before it makes a move on Andrea’s snack. The Gardevoir meets it’s pixelated gaze with one of her own. Eva’s own CAREFUL gaze locks onto the robotic pokemon. Andrea wasn’t kidding, it was a robot. Well, it looked like one, "It does," she agreed with Andrea, her mind also racing with a wave of disturbing theories.

Eva’s caution ignites the SYGNA SUIT and the linkage between her and the Gardevoir solidifies. With pinpoint ACCURACY she blasted a PSYCHIC towards the Iron Valiant. A half shot, a warning.

+10 per IC post
+50 use a SYGNA SUIT
+10 per IC post

=120 MP

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 19:08:22 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Iron Valiant; a paradoxical existence that looked like the twisted creation of a mad scientist. Magenta energy flowed inside a core situated right where Gallade's chest horn would normally be. Could that core be its power source?

As Eva sprung into action, so too did Andrea. She assumed that creature must have been at least part Psychic-type, so Chomper would have a favorable matchup. How wrong she was... As the mysterious robot assumed a distinct fighting stance, it became abundantly clear that it was going for a Close Combat.

"Chomper, pull back! Barron, Prote--" The young trainer hastily sent out her Aggron, but it was too late. The armor-clad rhinoceros became a sacrifice to the Paradox Pokémon's wrath. "I'm so sorry, Barron. I should have been more careful." Andrea sullenly said, withdrawing her knocked out Aggron.

This wasn't the time for regrets, though. She'd have to be BRAVE in the face of this adversary. Her courage combined with Chomper's RAGE activated the Sync Stone inside her suit. With his strength boosted, the shiny Hydreigon bit down on the robot with a scorching Fire Fang, causing parts of its metallic frame to melt.

+10 MP per IC post (4)
+50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
+50 MP use a sygna suit in your thread.

TOTAL: 190 MP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 22:25:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 This close up, Eva was able to critical assess the strange pokemon. She focused on the swirling core of energy pulsing in its chest. No doubt that was the power source . . . but what was the source of that power? What kind of energy gave this mechanical pokemon life? The greedy scientist in her needed to know.

Before she could interfere, the Aggron was cut down by the fighting-type’s CLOSE COMBAT. The resemblance to Gallade and Gardevoir hopefully made it partial psychic type . . . or maybe fairy. It’s hard to tell. Hell, she could be way off and it could possess electric-type qualities due to its mechanical nature.

Eva took too long to decide what command to give Adele and the dragon leapt forward with a vicious FIRE FANG. A mechanical screech of pain pierced their ears, forcing Eva to cringe and cover hers with both palms. So it could feel pain, duly noted.

“Dazzling Gleam!” Adele’s TELEPATHY links her with the Hydregion. With a practiced grace, she sweeps forward with an arcing wave of her arm. A blast of fey energy disrupts the pink mist and blasts the strange pokemon back, leaving Chomper untouched. Another screech of surprise tears through the air, an unnatural and disturbing sound.

+10 per IC post (4)
+50 use a SYGNA SUIT

=140 MP

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 12:46:49 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Now that they had the enemy on the ropes, Andrea was able to more CAREFULLY assess the situation. Iron Valiant reeled from Gardevoir's attack. With pinpoint accuracy, Chomper intercepted the ensuing Shadow Sneak, shielding Eva's ace. Another Fire Fang forced the robotic aberration back.

"That's it! We can beat this thing as long as we assist each other!" The Sygna Suit-clad girl declared. So far, they'd been fighting without much consideration for their allied team, but cooperation was key. The enemy was too tough for a single trainer to handle. Even after taking multiple hits, the machine continued to pursue its objective: Kill and destroy.

Andrea pulled a sticky glob out of... somewhere. "I've always wanted to use this!" The ball of adhesive landed squarely on Iron Valiant's feet, severely restricting its movement. "Now's the chance! Let's hit it with everything we've got!" They were about to deliver the finishing blow, when suddenly...

Click.

The robotic Gallade detached its torso from its lower body. Using the turbines on the back of its head, its independent upper half propelled itself towards the green Hydreigon, brandishing its twin blades of energy in an attempt to cleave all three of his heads off in one fell swoop. "Chomper, look out!" The eccentric trainer cried out.

+10 MP per IC post (5)
+10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
+10 MP for using a sticky glob to affect the battlefield or your opponent with adhesive in battle.

TOTAL: 220 MP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 20:25:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Even with the apparently super effective attack, the robotic pokemon persisted – and it appeared ruthless. Whatever drove it forward was founded in destruction. Its lifeless eyes appeared to only possess the drive to annihilate its foes which happened to be them at the moment.

“Right,” Eva responded with a nod to Andrea’s inspiring realization that they would have to work together to defeat this strange pokemon. Her eyes narrowed on the opponent, mind racing through strategies that played on the strength of both of their pokemon. Her gaze shot down to the STICKY GLOB Andrea pulled out of her pocket. Each had been given a few of those as well as a tool in case they needed it – they sat forgotten in her pack.

“Good idea!” she praised as the adhesive spread like molasses over the Iron Valiant’s ankles. To their surprise, it adapted and literally split in half.

“What the-?!” Eva gasped, watching he top half spring towards Chompers. Adele was quick to intercept, an ACCURATE PSYCHIC sprang from her fingertips, snagging the robot’s top half in the crushing pressure of its attack. With a sweep of her arm, the PSYCHIC pulled it away, sending it reeling towards the walls of a nearby Dewford home.

+10 per IC post (5)
+10 assist another character/pokemon
+50 use a SYGNA SUIT

=160 MP

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 14:42:41 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Chomper’s many necks were saved thanks to Adele’s assist. The Iron Valiant’s top half crashed into the nearby building with resounding impact, leaving a web of cracks behind it. The robot’s LED eyes flickered on and off, its internal systems made unstable from the sheer force of the attack.

“Thanks, you guys!” Andrea gave their allies a thumbs up… Or she would have, if her hand wasn’t currently a sock puppet. Her spirits were uplifted now that the battle was going in their favor. Her newfound JOLLINESS gave Chomper a mighty burst of speed.

With a swift and ruthless Fire Fang, he tore the robot’s right arm off, sparks flying out of its artificial joint. What was left of Iron Valiant decided to count its losses and retreat for the time being, proving that despite being a machine it had some sense of self-preservation.

“We did it! We won!” Andrea bounced happily, her reptilian tail bouncing with her. Where was that thing even attached to? Anyway, with the enemy defeated, the flamboyant cosplayer turned back to Eva. “I guess now it’s time to get outta here for real, right?”

+10 MP per IC post (6)
+10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
+10 MP for using a sticky glob to affect the battlefield or your opponent with adhesive in battle.
+200 MP for "winning" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 430 MP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 20:41:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Despite the violent nature of their opponent and its mechanical nature, Eva still winced when she watched the Hydregion rip off the opponent’s arm to end their battle. There was an aire of sentience in the pokemon that Eva couldn’t quite put her finger on. She watched the light fade from its eyes. When it dimmed, it was like watching a machine power off.

The professor stood there for a moment, unblinking with a curiosity in the gaze that was all too familiar. She needed to know more.

“Yeah, just . . . one second,” her urgency to leave this place seemed to be overpowered by her addiction to knowledge. She carefully approached the Iron Valiant’s torso, reaching out to touch it with gentle fingertips.

It really was metallic. She knocked against the exterior – but not hollow. Her gaze drifts to where the power core appears to be when it was ‘alive’. She traced the outline of its chamber, “What a strange pokemon,” she mused out loud, “I wonder if there are others like this.”

+10 per IC post (6)
+10 assist another character/pokemon
+50 use a SYGNA SUIT
+200 for ‘winning’ battle/mission

=370 MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 3:37:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: