1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Boiling Over (Postdormitum)
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 22:59:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
They were defending the rift this time, or at least their small section of the area. Granite Cave was a lot bigger than most, and they're job was to stop as many as they could. Amor was still irritated at the fact that they had to retreat from the previous fight at the other rift. It had gotten to the point that everytime he saw those who had retreated before him, he had to resist the urge to make a snarky comment. He was a sore loser, the fact that he had tried to turn into a pancake was all for naught since it wasn't capitalized on. It was bothersome, and he didn't get a chance to show how strong he was to those he was suppose to be working with.

Rocket worked on merit according to , but if they kept running away each time he had the chance to show his stuff, there could be no merit gained, and thus his goal of gaining more power, was just a wild chase.

It was then that something buzzed inside of his helmet. A few stragglers were trying to get past him, but they were going to be in for a rude awakening.

"Three coming your way....They seem to be in a hurry, and aren't paying attention." Came the quiet robotic voice over their comms as he gave the information she had probably been waiting for since they got here. Something told him that she was just as much of a sore loser as he was, and this mission was going to be the perfect way to blow off some steam. With that thought, he would sink into the ceiling like a ghost, using his Golurks Phantom Force to set up an ambush for the unlucky three who had crossed their path.

TLDR
Amor has his Golurk out!
Is going to sneak up on the three intruders when they confront Lex!
Cave Mission!

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 0:32:36 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She avoided war in Johto, but no there was no avoiding it. The Beast found herself caught up in a war of worlds. Each lashed at the other in hopes of conquering the unknown.

The unknown. That’s what made this even worse. They didn’t even know what they were fighting for: they were just fighting to fight it seemed. Fighting for power? Control? Maybe.

Either way, she was thrown into the mix. It all started with that damn mission to The Border.

The robotic voice that crackled in her eye caused her to flinch. An unpleasant hiss leaked from between her teeth at the reminder that she had a partner for this particular task. It was probably best to travel in duos but Lex still hated the feeling of having to rely on or be responsible for someone else. That worked out so well the last time.

“Yeah, got it,” she grunted across the comm, silencing it for the moment while she inspected the darkened path ahead. She stood in the center of it, an imposing silhouette against the fading light, “Going somewhere?” a mocking voice echoed around them, finally pulling the attention to the woman blocking their path.

A haunting figure rose from the rocks, ghostly chains shot out to surround them, trapping the League operatives with ANCHOR SHOT. They certainly weren’t going anywhere now.

+50 for participation in mission/battle
+10 per IC post (1)

=60 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 21:10:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Of course she was irritated, he could hear it in her voice, as he traveled along the ghostly plane, he didn't interefere when she locked them all up. It would seem the woman in front of him had some pent up aggression to get off her chest, so he did sort of feel bad for the people that were about to be on the brunt of her agitation. Amor certainly wasn't going to jump in, and help him, he preferred living. The Anchor Shot coiled around her quarry, and when he popped out of the ceiling, defying gravity with the help of his Ghostly Companion, he just watched a bit interested in watching her work.

It wasn't often you got to see a professional do this sort of work up front. In fact the last professional he had come across had been trying to kill him, so there had been no time to admire their work since he had been fighting for his own life. This time however he would pay proper attention, part of him wanted to offer to help out, but he knew how he'd react to such an idiotic statement, and he thought better of it for the moment.

Instead he addressed the captives as he hung from the ceiling like a cybernetic bat. The two of them hadn't really rehearsed what they were going to do if enemies did show up, so this was a tad awkward for him.

"Hey guys, my companion here is in a very bad mood, so you're probably gonna die." His tone was as polite as his modulator would allow. "So you can tell us anything useful before that happens? If I have to rip it out of you, it's going to be way more painful for us all." Though of course they weren't going to take that course of action, instead all three of them reached for pokeballs, preparing to send out a team to combat them.

An internal sigh rocked his brain because they were too slow, was going to maim them probably before they even sent out their Pokemon.

"How bothersome...." he thought to himself.

TLDR
Amor tries to get info out of the NPC's
Figure we can share control of the NPC's!
Amor is dangling upsidedown from the ceiling with the help of his ghostie!

Total MP
IC Post x2 - 20 MP

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 17:14:32 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The creak of metal chains being retracted echoed across the cavern’s rocky walls. The ANCHOR SHOT coiled around the group, pulling tighter and tighter and tighter around them until they were forcefully crushed into a conglomerate of pitiful officers, squirming under the constriction of the chains and the pressure on each other.

An amber gaze momentarily left her quarry to peer up at her partner, seemingly hanging from the ceiling. She muffled a rude eye roll at the dramatic display. The playful nature of his tone was off putting. Then again, mostly everything about everyone annoyed the beast for no apparent reason. The fact that people just existed was enough. Lex had never been one to appreciate theatrics. She preferred to get in, get out, and not make a scene about it.

“Here’s some motivation,” she purred, ushering forward the ghostly abomination of a Gardevoir from the shadows. It was clear they were either too frightened or too stupid to give Amor what he wanted. Hecate would either scare them into cooperation or ignite such a strong survival instinct it would overpower their paralyzing fear.

Sharp, bony fingers stretched out for one unlucky solider. He groaned as the Shadow Pokemon’s fingers melted into his skull. The notion to sleep overtook the man and he feel limp, but the nightmares that followed and slowly the Shadow Pokemon twisted his mind into never ending nightmares by consuming his dreams. The deep groan crescendoed into a blood curdling scream as the slumbering man writhed in pain pressed against his companions

+10 per IC post (2)

=70 MP

[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 18:19:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"Oh hey wait! If you do that, we won't be able to get anything from them...." Yes he knew that she was a higher rank than him, but they needed reliable information? Their methods of doing the job were entirely opposite it would seem, and so he floated to the ground with the help of his pokemon, and a mechanical sigh left his lips. The man was in a never ending nightmare now, but that just wouldn't do.

"Memory extraction is far more efficient y'know." He said thankful that the voice modular hid the sass in his tone as he summoned his Beeheeyem, and it walked up to one of the other men that hadn't been put out of commission. The man was starting to get hypnotized by the flashing lights of before his eyes glazed over, and the man had his entire mental hard drive seemingly wiped out. With them being bound there was little they could do to resist, and he looked at the two remaining men who weren't essentially vegetables right now.

Of course they started yammering away like lunatics.

"W-Wait! I'll tell you everything! Erm we have three bases set up in Dewford!" One man began to pathetically scream out, and this caused Amor to quirk a brow. "They are heavily defended! Two of them house comm towers! I swear that is all I know! Please spare me!" Came the dreadful plea, and his last companion was just looking at him incredulously as he just spilled secrets to the enemy. The traitor was sobbing.

"Huh I thought you Leaguers were made of sterner stuff...." Amor was a little disappointed in how easy this had turned out, but when you were targeting someone mentally there was no real defense to it.

TLDR
Amor used his Beeheeyem to turn a guy into a vegetable.
Peon #3 gave up some useful info!
Peon #4 is just flabberghasted.
Peon #3 is crying.
Amor is disappointed.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 22:22:52 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Beast’s amber gaze snaps ferociously over to Amor when he interrupts her work. It holds a clear unmistakable threat, “That’s why I’m only doing it to one,” but it doesn’t matter. He moves along with his extractions which proves just as effective. Though successful,s he refuses to give him credit solely based on the anger and grudge she clings to.

They squeal like Lechonk. Lex slowly moves towards the one that begs for their life by transforming into a rat. She leans close, so close her warm breath tickles his face uncomfortably. She can smell the sweet fear wafting off of him. She takes a deep, cleansing breath. It exits between her teeth as her voice dips low into a purr, “Are you sure that’s all you have to offer us?” for a moment her gaze moves to the other officer at their side. The chains pull tighter, and they squeal in distress, “How about you?” she asks the last one with their wits about them, “Only one of you is leaving alive so unless you can offer us something more valuable than his information it’s not looking good for you.”

+10 per IC post (3)

=80 MP

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 13:31:12 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
As if to back up what Alexandra said, the armored man took three need looking things, and poked them into the necks of the two men that had already been mentally broken. Black veins already spreading through their body which made the remaining two panic even further. While he of course didn't know if the poison was going to truly kill them, he figured over time it would if they weren't treated. The Rat of the group was sobbing trying to think of anything.

"I swear that is all I know! I'm just a rank, and filer, please, please spare me!" He cried out, but the other man remained stoically silent as if accepting of his fate.

"Just kill me woman....I'd rather die than betray my comrades." He spat at the red haired woman, and shot a glare at his companion, and it was at this moment Amor tilted his head to the side.

"Huh....Should we just off them both then?" He asked ehr, she was technically the boss since she was a higher rank than him. Of course he had one poison needle left. so the rat could die painfully, but he didn't mind giving the tough guy a quick death. Amor could respect a man who stuck by his ideals.

The chains tightened causing the Rat to squeal like so many Spoink in pain, but the other man just grunted, and did his best to not let any emotion claim his face at the moment. He wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing him in pain.

TLDR
Rat is crying, and says he knows nothing else!
Last Peon is being as stoic as possible!
Amor asks Alexandra if they should just kill them both?
Amor used two poison barbs on the broken Leaguers!
Amor has one Poison Barb left!

MP Total
IC Post x4 - 40
Used Poison Barb - 20

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 19:04:16 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 As quick as an Arbok strike, the Beast’s fist lashed out towards the officer. A sickening crack sprouted from the impact and she could feel the bone dislocated beneath her fingers, “Disgusting,” she hissed, her other hand raising to wipe away the man’s saliva from her forehead. He was no stunned, his neck limp and jaw jutting to the side in an unnatural way. He wouldn’t be speaking again.

“They’re useless to us now,” she confirmed turning to walk away from the pitiful group of officers, “Do what you want,” she waved her hand in dismissal, which also gave the grotesque Gardevoir the ok to feast. She lunged at the unconscious men, her fangs sinking deep into them as she began to drain their life force, feeding on their dreams and leaving nothing but nightmares.

+10 per IC post (4)

=90 MP

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 10:29:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He didn't flinch even as she snapped the man in two with her chains, and let her Shadow Gardevoir feast upon the remnants of the others. So this is what she was really like? This was a far cry from the woman he met when they were exploring a haunted house together, however long ago. Though you could never really judge a book by it's cover. Some part of him was curious, as to what had made her that way, his natural curiosity often got the best of him. He wanted to understand how people worked, what made them who they were. Though most humans were less than forthcoming about such things, and after have just witnessed her crush a man in two with chains. He figured she would be similar.

So when she started to walk away, he simply sped up to keep pace with her, and he just looked at her from underneath his helm. He kept finding himself in the presence of red-heads lately. Though he figured any remarks he made would wind up in a fight, and it would be a pain to fight someone who was essentially his boss. Explaining that to , or would be a pain. So he kept quiet for a time.

"Ah there they are...." Came the voice of another, she was a woman. Tall, well built physique, with sky blue hair, and next to her was another man with his pokeball at the read. Amor just sighed.

"And here I was thinking we'd finally get to bond in silence." he mused figuring it would annoy Alexandra, but perhaps not enough to just cut him in two. "Ah well...." In that moment his trusty Beeheeyem was replaced with his Alolan Marowak. The other two were quick to release their own pokemon, an Incineroar, and Skarmory duo.

This was going to be annoying....

"Critius you know what to do." He gave the order, and several balls of ghostly blue flame arced towards the Skarmory, ignoring the Incineroar. He assumed Alexandra would be able to take that one out with ease, while he focused on the other. The woman who seemed to be the leader, just sneered at them.

"You're going to pay for what you did to my comrades." Which raised a question....How did she know what they had done?

TLDR
Amor summons A!Marowak!
A!Marowak uses Will-o-Wisp on the Skarmory!

MP Total
IC Post x5 - 50
Poison Barb x2 - 20
Kill an enemy trainer x1 - 10 (Counting the guy he just left as a vegetable!)
Participating in a Mission - 50
Completing a Mission - 100
Winning a Mission - 200

Grand Total: 430
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 6:03:56 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Bonding in silence would be nice. Unfortunately, they weren’t offered that luxury. Instead, another group of officers appeared in their path, “You’ve got to be kidding me,” the Beast growled, sighing to physically expel her frustration with a shake of her head. Her annoyance with Amor had shifted momentarily to the new threats in front of them.

The grunt’s Alolan Marowak took on the Skarmory. Lex chose to keep her Dhelmise in play, sending it forward with an intense WHIRLPOOL to drown the FLAMETHROWER of the Inceniroar, “Keep it going,” she commanded, watching sharply as the WHIRLPOOL continued to spin in vicious circles. The water was forced around the pokemon, and with even more careful precision, it shifted once more to powerfully drive up into the fire cat’s mouth and nose. The Dhelise creaked in content as the pokemon began to sputter and choke on the salty water before falling to its knees - drowned by the haunted helm.

“We don’t have time for this,” she pushed forward past the limp body of the Inceniroar. Her Shadow gardevoir had already worked on HYPNOTIZING the trainers, leaving them a clear path forward.

+10 per IC post (5)
+10 for KOing another pokemon
+100 for completing a mission
+200 for 'winning'

=410 MP

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights