he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Playing Sides (Postdormitum)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 0:07:25 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
For something called the "Ultra Deep Sea", Hideo had been expecting a lot more water. Any water, to be specific; the place did feel humid, and it did sound like he was in an underwater cave, but he'd yet to find any actual water here.

Probably for the best: he didn't have any Pokemon that could help him breathe underwater. He hadn't planned to come here - he quite literally fell into an opening that brought him here, and now he was left wandering about, trying to find some way out.

"You see anything looking like a portal, Rocky?" Hideo asked, his Lycanroc serving as his guide. Not the best swimmer, but definitely one of his better cave explorers. And one of his best guide-Pokemon, not just for general guidance, but also for warning him of any incoming threats.

Like the ones Rocky spotted at the same time they spotted him, the Lycanroc stopping Hideo and standing in front of him defensively. "...so I'll take that as a no?"

He could hear some voices in the distance. Were they other people that were brought here too? He didn't recognize their voices, and they didn't sound too happy to see him.

MP Total: 60
+10 (post)
+50 (mission/battle start)
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 2:07:41 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron had groaned when he got up. Looking around, he recognized the place as the Ultra Deep Sea. Yeah, been here before. And didn't plan on coming back after his trip with Alec, Elise, and Altagracia. He didn't even have his backpack with him this time, just his Pokemon. That wasn't good for the lad. He had to get out of here soon. Walking the path, he started to hear voices. Peeking around the corner, he could see them, several figures angry at...a child? No, wait, that was Hideo! Looking at the group...they were Rocket?! Fury rumbled throughout his being. Littleroot...it may have recovered a lot since Meteno, but he was still pissed all hell about it!

Stepping around the corner, he released Scizor. "Swords Dance." His monotone voice boomed in the area, alerting them, and Hideo, to his presence. His red steel bug summoned swords around him briefly, boosting his attack power. "All right, you Rocket scum, who's first? Or do you all want to take me on? I don't care and I don't mind...I'll slaughter the lot of you." His Scizor shifted only slightly...he never saw his trainer to be this angry...or bloodthirsty before. But he still held his ground, ready to fight! Aaron's amber eyes burned with fury at the Rocket members, mentally counting down the seconds before he lost his patience and just outright attacked them first.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:02:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Get outta here, kid! You have no idea what you're getting yourself into."[break][break]

Noise is rarely a good sign in war - It means enemies nearby, being spotted, impending conflict. What she doesn't expect that to entail is familiar voices as she looks up from her radio, her eyes widening as she spies the trio of grunts reaching for their pokeballs against -[break][break]

Pressure weighs heavy on their shoulders, a force exerted by Mesprit as she senses the hostility against a ward of her own. And Eris quickly packs her equipment away, her bag still hanging wide open as she raises her voice.[break][break]

"I- uhm! Don't!"[break][break]

One of the grunts promptly snaps his gaze back towards her, his lips curled into a snarl with a question in his eyes - What do you think you're up to?[break][break]

"I- I'll take care of them. You need to report back to Gavin..." She can feel her voice dying in her throat under their gaze. Try as she might, she can't help the shivers that run down her spine, a nervous swallow punctuating her sentences. "Mesprit senses something. S- so I'll take care of it."[break][break]

He scoffs, but one of the others taps on his shoulder, whispering something in his ears as they gesture to the pixie by her side. And finally, as they begin backing away to grab whatever cargo they held here, the man steps closer, placing a firm grip on her shoulder as he leans right in.[break][break]

"Tread carefully, Eris. No Merlo around, eh?"[break][break]

His voice stings, his words cutting close to her heart as she stiffens and gives a hesitant nod. With everything made plentiful clear, he smiles and pulls away, waving and signalling to the other two as they begin to gather things up.[break][break]

It's just them - Just her forced to look in the eyes as she shakily reaches for her pokeball.[break][break]

"Not another step!" Her voice feels like its gone up an octave, her breathing stifled as her gaze flicks from the grunts behind her to her adversaries. Even Mesprit seems withdrawn from the situation, watching closely as everything continues to unfold.[break][break]

"J- just leave or you'll regret it."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || postdormitum

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
>
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 12:25:01 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The people approaching Hideo were definitely angry with him, trying to interrogate him about why he was here. He could only be honest, telling them it was an accident, but they didn't seem happy about that. Neither did his Lycanroc, who remained standing between them and Hideo

It became pretty obvious he was dealing with Rocket. Not great; they didn't seem to recognize him as a Minor League leader, but it could still get messy if he actually went along with them. But maybe they actually knew a way out of here?

He had a tough choice ahead of him here. One he didn't get to make when he heard a familiar voice booming through the area: . And he seemed raring for a fight, what few negotiation options Hideo had scattering away.

And then he heard , convincing the Rockets to let her handle this - the dread clear on Hideo's face. Not because of battling Eris, mind you: more because he had no idea if the very anti-Rocket Aaron knew she was already Rocket or not.

Also, that she was still working with Rocket. He thought she'd have tried breaking away from them by now.

The aggressive look on his Lycanroc's face gradually disappeared, but it was still standing low, ready for a battle. Hideo took a moment to shake off his anxiety, kneeling low. "Rocky, we gotta cut those Rocket off from her," he said, his Lycanroc growling lowly as an agreement.

He stood back up. "We…we won't let you make us leave!" he "declared", "We won't let Rocket do what they want with us!" His stellar acting earned an eye roll from the Lycanroc, who was looking for an opportunity to sneak around, standing near Hideo until he got one.

MP Total
: 70
+10 (post)
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 1:37:55 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron's brain stopped working as soon as he saw Eris. He stared at her. Then at the Rocket members. Then at Hideo. He...was trying to process this. Eris...was with Rocket? Why?! Some form of indoctrination? She said a name...Gavin? Was this the creep that took her? A chill ran down his spine when he really realized that he didn't know Eris that well. It did explain a couple of concerning things, but still. The blonde's spine stiffened when the two men talked to each other briefly, then the one gripped Eris's shoulder and whispered something in her ear. Her reaction told him what he wanted to know. She didn't want to do this. But had to for one reason or another. Aaron still hesitated though. Scizor was nervious. He recognized the girl too, but he'd never seen his trainer hesitate like this before.

Hideo made the play. But his acting honestly...well, Aaron was unconvinced, but maybe the boy had a plan, and knew more about this situation than he did. So the amber eyed rage filled teen stepped forward. As did Scizor. "Oops. I stepped forward. Whatcha gonna do little girl? Cry? Get out of my way and I might let your friends keep some limbs. Sword's Dance again." Monotone, but resolute, he made his challenge. Scizor followed his trainer's command, using Sword's dance again. He was going to hit like a freaking truck...even that Legendary will feel it if she uses it. Even so, Aaron's eyes, if Eris was good at reading people, would tell her that his brain was short circuiting at this realization.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 9:11:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Tick, tick, tick - She can hear the soft clicking of the man's tongue behind her as he tauntingly echoes a timer. With every second that she refuses to make a move, he is incentivised to move in, to attack indiscriminately, to make her watch as he destroys Hideo and Aaron before her very eyes.[break][break]

Out of her pokeball comes an agonised Togekiss, dark feathers ruffling as she takes in the situation presented. As Aaron takes another step forwards, Amor follows, letting out a trill as Shadows take over the Skies. Darkness falls heavy on the shoulders of all those present, reaching and clawing at their ankles indiscriminately.[break][break]

"Last warning." She prays that they'll give up now, that they'll take the hint and actually back off. But Aaron seems far too stunned with this turn of events, still clinging onto Hideo's poor act. "I won't hold back."[break][break]

I can't afford to.

>
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 19:01:09 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo waited for an opportunity, but it seemed like nobody was any more eager to fight than he was. It sounded like let a Pokemon out, one that didn't land on the ground, though that didn't narrow the options down enough for him to guess what it was. He couldn't see just how frayed was, and could only base off what the other boy was saying - he seemed to be in on the act, at least.

He could feel something touching his ankles - light scratches making him pull away slightly. It was now or never. "Well, you asked for it," he said, pointing forward. "Rocky! Get in there nice and quick!"

The Lycanroc glowed dull white, charging ahead with an Accelerock. He charged towards Eris's Togekiss, aiming to ram straight into it…

Until he crossed the distance halfway. At that point, Rocky pivoted, charging around the Togekiss and Eris. He went right to a wall, his Tough Claws digging in as several chunks of rock were torn out, a Rock Tomb flying over to try and block off the Rocket member supervising Eris.

MP Total
: 90
+10 (post)
+10 (assisting other - trying to help Eris get away from Rocket supervisor)
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 19:46:33 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron could hear the ticking. That guy...he needed to be eliminated or cut off. Eris unleashed a Togekiss, though it was an odd one. Even with dark skies and an odd move...something that was stirring and striking his ankles, he ignored it. Still, he had the advantage. Two Sword's Dances were nothing to scoff at, particularly with a Pokemon that had high attack power already and had the type advantage. Hideo made his move, moving in quickly, but instead of attacking the Togekiss, proceeded to use Rock Tomb to cut off the other Rocket members. Well, better make it look like she was putting up a fight then. Hopefully that Togekiss was one tough mother. "Bullet Punch."

With that command, the Scizor's pincers glowed silver as he zoomed forward, zig-zag jumping from stone pillers and walls to get above the Togekiss, and strike from above with a blistering metal pincer. If it happened to miss, Scizor would hit the ground, making a huge crater beneath his pincer. Technician also boosted the move's strength some more. Out of his steel-types, only his Aegislash and Magnezone he's had longer, and trained the most of. Still, he wasn't unstoppable...but whatever he faced, they'd show it was hard fight.

MP: 50 (participation in battle) + 30 (posts) = 80 mp

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 11:53:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I can't let you do that."[break][break]

The first attack against Amor is thwarted with a Protective barrier, Mesprit's eyes glowering as she lets out a muted trill.[break][break]

Something glimmers upon her fingertips and before Rocky can even throw the rocks at the grunts, each piece stops mid-air, vibrating just slightly at the sudden kill of momentum. Then with a wave of her hands, the rocks come speeding back, piercing the ground right before their feet. And as she does, the strange glint begins to gather, bubbles of liquid metal now forming from an extensive web of living wires.[break][break]

She knows them, knows how they think and act, and it's because exactly she knows them that she knows what they're planning. But no matter how good their intentions may be, it's her duty to protect those grunts.[break][break]

"Hurry up and get out of here!" Her voice is raw, a sob stifled as she readies herself once more. They're still watching, still judging her actions even as they warp their equipment away...[break][break]

The Shadow Sky cuts at her cheeks, creeping up on anything that hasn't been touched by a shadowy lineage.

>

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 0:08:39 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo could hear the rocks get thrown by the Rock Tomb, but it took them far longer than he'd expected to hit the ground. And it didn't sound like they landed where they were supposed to - some of them sounded like they were going towards Rocky, even some aimed near him. "How did she…" he muttered - it didn't sound like her Pokemon did anything, so how was that deflected?

Melmetal

The words popped up in his head - and in 's as well. Hideo recognized the source quickly, though he wasn't aware Uxie was floating right behind him, out of sight of the Rocket grunt overseeing , but easy to spot for Aaron. "She's really going all out," Hideo mused quietly, "Is she really being serious about this?"

Play Along

This time, the message would reach Eris as well. There was a bit of relief with that answer, but just how far would they have to go? Unsteadily, he took a Z-ring out of his pocket, donning it on his arm. His voice rose to match, so everyone could hear him: "Well, if that's how you're gonna play it…Rocky, time to go all out!"

The Z-ring glowed, as did his Lycanroc. A large stone grew out of the cave around them - the Continental Crush growing fast. He could only hope Eris was ready for it, for the attack was aiming squarely for her Togekiss - through the wire barrier she'd had set up.

A small Future Vision from Uxie went to Eris, to help her make sure she was ready for it - if she needed any more preparation.

MP Total
: 135
+10 (post)
+25 (legendary pokemon)
+10 (z-move)
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 2:29:53 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Amber eyes narrowed as the barrier protected the Togekiss from a potential one hit KO. Mesprit. And a Malmetal stopped Hideo's attempt to cut them off. Why would she stop the barracade instead of acting shocked? Still...he may not know her well...but the opposite is also true. Even with her hurt cry triggering a certain...memory. No, memories. From back in Johto. Shaking his head, he heard the message. "Play Along." And how were they going to do that?

Hideo made the play. A Z-move. Heading towards the Togekiss and Malmetal. But that was no garuntee that the Mesprit wouldn't interfere again. Sighing heavily, he'll strike at it directly with his strongest Pokemon. Taking out the Pokeball, he released his Trevenant, much stronger than when their journey started...and when it first met the two youngsters with him. With a bellowing roar, Aaron gave him the first order. "Phantom Force. Target Mesprit. Scizor, back off for now, use Sword's Dance again." With that, Scizor's attack strength was maxed out. The problem would be Malmetal. Scizor didn't have anything that could do significant damage to it. So for now, he had his iron bug back until the Z-move did its job. Meanwhile, Trevenant disappeared in shadows, waiting for the opportune moment...

MP: 50 (participation in battle) + 40 (posts) = 90 mp

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 4:39:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Play along? She knows that Mesprit must've received some sort of signal given just how quiet the pixie has gone, but she doesn't quite understand what Uxie means by it all. Is she supposed to actually attack them? While she's just about able to get Amor cracking the large boulder apart with a Dragon Hammer, Mercury joins in the fun, catching the shattered fragments and whipping them haphazardly back at the two boys.[break][break]

Aaron, on the other hand, is somewhat of a wild card. His Trevenant has gone missing, most likely making use of the shadows to hide its presence but that doesn't quite stop Mesprit from sensing its emotions running high. Knowing that she'd be targeted next, the pixie chooses to hang on Eris' shoulder, playfully sticking her tongue out as she tries to seek the ghost with her own Future Sight.[break][break]

As soon as she spots a disturbance, Mesprit cheers, directing Mercury to fling a rock right at Uxie as she claps with glee. Unbeknownst to anyone but Uxie, Mesprit seems to find this to be a rather exhilarating game of catch, and she doesn't plan on stopping until she's told to do so.

>

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 23:18:48 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
There was little shock that Eris managed to take down his Lycanroc's Z-Move; he hadn't wanted it to truly harm her or her Pokemon, and he knew just how tough a Melmetal was with his own. Whatever it took to prove Eris's strength - to convince the Rocket watching her she could "handle" him and Aaron.

He could only hope they didn't have to escalate the battle further. Uxie informed him Mesprit was right by Eris now.

And that her Melmetal just tossed several chunks of rock at him and Aaron. While Hideo's Lycanroc was on the other side of the cave and Aaron just had his Scizor out.

Not good.

But a quick Future Vision from Uxie would inform the boys of where the chunks were going to fly - and where they wouldn't. Hideo caught on quickly, moving to one of the safe spots, Uxie still using him to keep itself concealed from Eris's supervisor. His Lycanroc was quick to rush back to his side, to make sure he'd be safe from any more "playful" attacks.

Yet Hideo could hear an annoyed grunt from Uxie - a noise he'd never heard from it before, a frown on its face; unbeknownst to him, Uxie was well aware that Mesprit thought this was a good time to play. By getting the Melmetal to toss a rock at Uxie.

Well, if that's how it wanted to play…

A small application of Mystical Power, and the rock chunk was sent flying back, right towards Mesprit.

Hideo could only wonder what Uxie was doing, completely unaware of what was tossed.

MP Total
: 155
+10 (post)
+10 (assisting Aaron)
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 2:02:21 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
"Bullet Punch. Turn those rocks to dust." With glowing pincers, the Scizor went to work completely destroying the rocks thrown his way, actually turning them all into dust with a single strike. Hideo's Pokemon chose a different way of stopping the rocks. That Shadow Sky wasn't helping either...Scizor was likewise getting annoyed by it. "Aerial Ace. Then pummel that Togekiss with Iron Head." In a blinding red flash, Aaron's Scizor lashed out at the Togekiss once more. And will hopefully be able to headbutt the Pokemon with his shining skull.

Meanwhile, Trevenant made his reappearance behind Eris and Mesprit, aiming a punch right at the Legendary. The big wooden fist was aimed in such a way that it wouldn't scratch a hair on Eris's head, but would still strike at the problematic Psychic type. From his other fist, a branch started to grow out of it, glowing green. Pointing it at the supervisor, it grew the Horn Leech rapidly for a stab at the guy's heart. Aaron...might have shown a tiny, malicious grin at the guy, not that he would have noticed due to distance, lighting, and the fact that he was being attacked instead of just Eris and her Pokemon.

MP: 50 (participation in battle) + 50 (posts) = 100 mp

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 22:21:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Mesprit trills as Uxie fires back, ready to catch the boulder with her own Psychic force. But before she can afford to do so, the Trevenant's sudden appearance sends her flying right off Eris' shoulder.[break][break]

Things happen in quick succession - Amor attempts to destroy the incoming boulder with yet another Dragon Hammer, screeching as a Scizor slams right into her. The rock chunk scatters into smaller pieces and dust, obscuring the view of all combatants as Eris begins running. And when the smoke finally clears, the scent of blood is heavy in the air, a string of curses yelled out by the girl with a Horn Leech now driven deep into her shoulder.[break][break]

"Stop mucking around, you assholes!" She roars, trying her best to pull away from the Trevenant before it starts to swing once more. Unsurprisingly this time they actually listen, calling out their various psychic-types and teleporting away whatever they can manage. But before the grunt takes his leave, he spares the widest grin.[break][break]

"Nice aim, buckaroo."[break][break]

And in a flash of purple, he warps away.

>