Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Worlds That Never Were [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 2:03:46 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Lulu," Nomi hissed to her companion, keeping her voice low in case of nearby League operatives. "Look. Isn't that..." She trailed off, pointing to the faint tendrils of pink and purple mist that were slowly rising from a crack in the seafloor directly below the two women. It moved languidly, as if it were in no rush to disperse itself across the Ultra Deep Sea. Nomi's crimson eyes narrowed, expression a mix of curious and concerned.[break][break]
"You saw the dream mist in the Border too, didn't you?" She murmured, remembering back to their most recent expedition. Was it breaking through all of the rifts, then? Seeping into them from...some other dimension?[break][break]
The Interdream Zone.[break][break]
What did it mean? They were here for Seal Stones. The two seemed to be interconnected somehow. One might lead to the other, she realized. A surge of excitement replaced her concern. Nomi motioned for Val to come over, so that the two of them would be ready to move down to the mist depending on how Lulu wanted to proceed.[break][break]
The Sylveon was at her side in a moment, a shining blue beacon in the midst of the murky Deep Sea.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]
POSTDORMITUM: INTERDREAM[break]
MP Tracker
  • 50 - Participating in a Postdormitum Mission
  • 10 - IC Post in a Postdormitum Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:46:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”i did, yes.”[break][break]

and she’d seen it there, on her way to meet . there was more of it here than that small wisp in the border.[break][break]

”the mist is growing. the tera crystal is somehow causing the interdream zone to leak into our universe.”[break][break]

it was as holo had explained in the emails after the soiree so many months ago. the lid had come off, and this time, perhaps there would be no fitting it back on.[break][break]

”it’s no longer only worlds and dimensions. the very realms of reality and imagination are fusing...”[break][break]

there were no instructions. in fact, she might've even seemed a little distracted. something almost feverish in her eyes, as she watched the mist climb from the crack in the rock. 

[attr="class","ooc"]+10 MP per ic post[break]
+10 MP for mission participation[break]
THREAD TOTAL: 20 MP[break][break]

postdormitum: interdream zone mission[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 3:33:54 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The Tera crystals...[break][break]
There was a growing abundance of them littered across the Ultra Deep Sea, Nomi had noticed. More than she'd ever seen in one place before. They were like glittering, colorful teeth emerging from some vast, gaping mouth.[break][break]
"Just like Holo said in the Rondez-View-of-Luv game," Nomi murmured, as if reading Lulu's mind. The assassin's appearance in the game had solidified for Nomi her suspicions that Macro Cosmos might be linked to the DRK Triad. How else would they have had such intimate knowledge on members of the secretive organization? But even if Macro Cosmos and the DRK Triad were one and the same, some things still didn't add up. Why otome, of all genres? Why now? Why give away key information to Hoenn's general public?[break][break]
They were missing something and it nagged at Nomi.[break][break]
"She said that the Tera crystals are what's causing the link between instinct and fantasy..." Nomi's eyes narrowed, a wariness entering her tone. She felt suddenly paranoid, as if they were being watched. "And that they're also what's behind the creation of paradoxical Pokémon...atrocities, she called them."[break][break]
The mist thickened ominously, surging around them, as if reacting to her words.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

MP Tracker
  • 10 - Incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 21:05:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

if all that had been foretold in the rondez-view of love game would come to pass, then perhaps there was no hope for their world in the end. however, to lulu, that did not necessarily mean the end for them.[break][break]

while horrific, the prospect of being forced to uproot and move on to the next realm, perhaps one where things could be better, was also exciting. not ideal, for it all to happen this way, and she would do what she could to stop it maybe… but that did not change the thrill she felt upon considering the consequences of failure.[break][break]]

perhaps it would not be such a bad outcome at all.[break][break]

”of course she did.” lulu scowled at the mention of dr. holo. ”the dark triad are zealots who will condemn anything that isn’t by their god’s design.”[break][break]

a pause, as she considered past her resentment.[break][break]

”but she’s right, i think. they aren’t meant for this world—or probably any other.”

THREAD TOTAL: 70 MP[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 19:22:19 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

If the Paradox Pokémon were not meant for any world, then how could they exist at all? Wasn't the imagination just another type of dimension? There was an interdream zone, right? A zone implied a space. A physical realm. A world.[break][break]
A sudden thought occurred to Nomi.[break][break]
"If the Tera crystals are what enables Paradox Pokémon to travel into our dimension, then do you think they could help us go there? To the Interdream Zone?"[break][break]
Dream mist thickened. Nomi idly ran her hand through it, watching as it swirled around her fingers like a lover's caress - gentle, inviting.[break][break]
Nomi felt a surge of excitement. Unbeknownst to her, she and her mentor were aligned in their mutual desire to see new worlds, to start over somewhere entirely different - perhaps somewhere even better than their current reality. Nomi desperately wanted to see inside the Unown dimension; what would the Interdream Zone be like? Would it reflect her own life experiences and memories back to her, or would it be some kind of bizarre amalgamation of the imaginations of all people and Pokémon, from everywhere?[break][break]
"I would go," Nomi murmured, glancing at Lulu. She'd followed this woman to space, to the Border, to the Ultra Deep Sea the first time...and she'd do all that again, and more.[break][break]
I'd follow her pretty much anywhere, Nomi realized. It was not a surprising revelation. Nomi had never had an older sister, but Lulu was starting to feel like one. What did one do with feelings like that? Express them? She might find it silly, in the face of all we're dealing with right now...

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

MP Tracker

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 21:18:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”i think that’s what it’s doing already.”[break][break]
and it would only take a stronger hold over their reality until they all lost sight of which way was up.[break][break]
the sentimentality in nomi’s voice was lost on her in that moment.[break][break]
”i’m afraid we have no other choice. the interdream zone is here. we are standing at the very threshold as we speak.”[break][break]
she turned.[break][break]
”these dreams are dangerous. it isn’t like when you’re asleep. there’s no barrier of reality and slumber to protect you, and what’s more, is that if enough of it leaks into our world, there will be no escape.”[break][break]
hearing a roar in the distance, she reached for a scatterbang.[break][break]
”with the machine i’ve been building, i was hoping to have some control over the environment. but this? this may be the end.”

THREAD TOTAL: 80 MP[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 17:27:51 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The end.[break][break]
Ominous words spoken in an ominous place.[break][break]
The roaring grew louder, and Nomi's body tensed. Something was coming. Beside her, Valerian growled a warning, ready for whatever might be about to attack them. The dream mist seemed to thicken around the two women, obscuring their vision. Nothing happened, and for several long seconds, Nomi thought maybe this was just another trick of their imagination made real by the dream mist.[break][break]
But then - with a sudden rush of air, a creature burst from the mist, the sound of gears churning and metal groaning loud in Nomi's ears. It looked like her very own Hydreigon, Yarrow, except that it...moved differently. Robotically.[break][break]
She ducked out of the way as it dove for her. Perhaps activated by all of the Tera crystals around them - or just reacting to the sudden danger - the Tera orb at her waist began to glow. Valerian's body crystallized, shining over with smooth, radiant energy, a crown of obsidian roses forming on his head. His eyes flashed angrily, and he sent a DARK TERA BLAST at the metallic dragon.[break][break]
Will that even work? Nomi wondered, awe outweighing fear. If this is a paradox version, is it still a Dark type?[break][break]
Suddenly, she realized the mist had cut her off from Lulu. Could the other woman see the strange not-Hydreigon?

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

MP Tracker
  • 10 - Use terastallization in your thread

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 20:31:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”it’s happening, nomi! utter chaos! this is it! like a black hole, it will consume us all!”[break][break]

with a frenzied gleam in her eye, she watched as the paradox pokémon swooped down through the mist.[break][break]

”kill it!” she pointed. ”it must be destroyed!”[break][break]

her porygon-z sent a discharge towards the paradox.

THREAD TOTAL: 90 MP[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 1:59:48 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

It must be destroyed![break][break]
Nomi hesitated for half a second. Must it? A part of her wondered if it would not be best to capture it, so they could study its essence, its biology. There was no time to convince Lulu of this, however, and the creature was dangerous, abomination or not.[break][break]
As the DISCHARGE crashed into the mechanical Hydreigon its entire body began to seize and groan, the Porygon-Z's electricity affecting whatever functions kept the paradox's robotic parts moving. So was it truly a machine, then? Another reason we should study it...! If it's a machine, then someone must have...built it. But who?[break][break]
Paralyzed, the paradox was now even more vulnerable. With a pang of regret, Nomi directed Val to attack again.[break][break]
The Sylveon screeched, sending a shock wave of Fairy and Dark-powered HYPER VOICE at the dream-Hydreigon. The vibrations seemed to further disrupt it, causing it to fail as it tried to leave the dream mist. With a grinding sound, the creature fell to the ground, dissipating into particles of energy that joined with the mist.[break][break]
"I think it's gone," Nomi breathed, heart pounding. She looked to Lulu. "I don't see any Seal Stones here, unfortunately..."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

MP Tracker

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 21:59:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”no seal stones, no.” she agreed, staring off into the veil where the paradox pokemon had faded away. did it still exist? had it been that easily eliminated, or was it still a living, breathing monster of unleashed imagination?[break][break]

”we should go, then. see if others are spotting more of those…” her voice got much lower, as she searched for the right word. ”things.”[break][break]

dreams, or some hybrid of them? she couldn’t be sure, but they didn’t belong there. not when there was linked so closely to their world now.[break][break]

she turned to leave, hoping would agree and join her.

THREAD TOTAL: 100 MP[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 2:22:16 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Though Lulu had turned to leave, Nomi lingered, staring at the seafloor where the mist was fading away. The paradox was nowhere to be seen, and Nomi felt a twinge of disappointment at its absence. I'm going to figure out what they really are, she resolved. A part of her simply wanted to be on equal footing with Holo, who's otome route had suggested the DRK Triad member was already well-acquainted with the otherworldly creatures of the Interdream Zone.[break][break]
Val nudged her leg. As if shaking herself from a dream, Nomi absently pet his head in acknowledgement, then followed after Lulu.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

MP Tracker
  • 200 - "winning" a Postdormitum Mission
  • 100 - Completing a Postdormitum Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 23:26:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: