part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:17:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Pink mist oozed out of the fissure across Dewford Town like molten lava. It crawled across the ground, tendrils stretching out and gravitating towards whatever living thing happened to come close enough. It was a dangerous place, one she really shouldn’t venture into again, especially alone. Her last visit here with Andrea was nothing less than eventful. She had a hard time separating dreams from reality – even with the protection of her Sygna Suit.

But she required more data, not only for the protection of the people but the greed of her curious mind. There were pokemon she didn’t understand here and the powerful effect of the mist could drive one mad.

Eventually she finds herself consumed by it, moving with caution until the sound of footsteps made her suddenly jerk her attention towards them. A familiar figure lingers in the mist, a silhouette she’d never forget but consistently dream of, “Are you real?” she asks, a cautious hand hovering over a pokeball quivers at her waist.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:27:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i am."[break][break]

his voice cuts through the pink mist. tentatively, he approaches, remaining cautious not because of the dangers of the mist, but more so because of the ever-present rift that divides them.[break][break]

it's a divide he will never be able to bridge again.[break][break]

"are you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:48:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It looks like him, it sounds like him, but she’s been tricked before with words that dripped like honey from his lips.

The hesitation in her voice remains, as well as the tremble in her hand over the pokeball. It’s clear she doesn’t trust whatever mirage she sees so she pries more, “Yes,” at least she thinks she’s real, “Prove it,” she demands between clenched teeth. With ever steps he takes she takes one more back, maintaining a safe distance.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:54:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

prove it?[break][break]

"how?"[break][break]

already, frustration grows, but it's stifled by the sight of her. by her presence that continues to have a hold over him even if only a little.[break][break]

he takes a moment to think.[break][break]

"do you remember the tiki bar?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:11:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Prove it. But how? Even Eva doesn’t know the answer to that. This place infiltrated your mind, digging into your dreams, your fears, your desires. Anything privy to even her subconsciousness was up for grabs.

She plays along with healthy skepticism, eyes narrowing as memories flood the forefront of her mind. What is a happy memory becomes veiled in doubt. A bitterness leaks up her throat, staining her tongue with an unpleasant taste, “Yes.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:28:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he thinks nothing unpleasant of it. quite the opposite, actually.[break][break]

"i still think about it a lot. how i felt at the bar, how, even as i was falling through clouds, i knew i could trust you to catch me."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"you were always there for me even when i wasn't. for that, i'm sorry."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:42:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s a memory she holds dear to her heart, a memory of their first kiss since Kanto high above the storm in a peaceful alcove of the clouds. She wants to speak, but she chokes on her own words, tears staining the corners of her eyes.

Matias Silph apologizing?

This couldn’t be real.

Or was it? Is that what she wanted? An apology? Was this a dream becoming reality?

When she looks up again, Matias isn’t alone. Another figure: petite, feminine, and beautiful stands beside him. The amused grin of a mirage stabs through her gut like the blade of a Scyther, a mocking voice emphasizing each word she speaks with a confident authority:

’And you still weren’t enough for him.’

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 5:50:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"eva...say something. anything."[break][break]

why is she just looking at him? why, even when he had shared and apologized and allowed himself to be vulnerable is he met with nothing?[break][break]

he notices the faintest hint of pink beside him. he turns, then understands.[break][break]

"don't listen to her."[break][break]

he says, not daring to reach out to either one of them.[break][break]

"she isn't real."[break][break]

but then why does his heart skip?[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 4:42:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Matias’s voice echoes in the distant, muffled as if he’s screaming underwater. Eva’s eyes are wide and shimmering, fixated on the swirl of pink mist beside him.

She may not be real, but that doesn’t mean what she says isn’t true.

This mist would drive her to the edge of her sanity, picking her part piece by piece until she was so broken there was no way to put the pieces back together.

It’s impossible to not listen when she plucks at the just the right insecurities.

It was too easy to replace you. I’m not sure he ever loved you at all.

She breaks her trance with a sharp inhale. The strain of fighting back tears stains her eyes red.

You give and give, and you love and love, but for what? To be thrown away like a piece of trash when he was done. Poor. Little. Eva.

A desperate looks flashes towards Matias for a moment before drifting back towards the mirage, “You’re not real,” she whispers it, but she doesn’t believe it.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 8:57:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

back during the soiree when they had first encountered the pink mist, he felt in control of the situation despite all the terrors that met them. he knew they were fake, that they were nothing more than dreams and nightmares, but now, in the face of , he hesitates.[break][break]

"i loved you, eva. everything we had was real and genuine."[break][break]

he says, battling against the mist.[break][break]

"she's not real."[break][break]

but what she says is even if he refuses to admit it.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 3:44:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Loved.

Past tense.

Loved.

It’s been a month.

A short, agonizing month and he can already dismiss his love for her.

Eva would give anything, anything to be able to do the same.

The maniacal laugh of the imposter surrounded her. Battered her. Beat her down to a pulp.

Loved.

See? PATHETIC

pathetic, drowning in her own self-loathing.

You’re NOTHING

nothing, less than a memory

You’ll always be ALONE

alone, who would ever want these damaged goods?

DREAMING of what is mine

dreaming of a future that will never be hers.

Eva’s lips part and she chokes on her own words. She can’t breath, can’t think, can’t separate reality from fiction. Here, everything feels real. A terrible nightmare.

This is how the INTERDREAM ZONE operates, preying on your vulnerabilities, your insecurities, and she has so many more than she thought. Pathetic, just like ’s shadow said.

“It feels real,” As she falls to her knees, ready to accept her fate, her SYGNA SUIT shimmers, a pokeball on her waist pulsating before forcefully cracking open. Blade’s form takes shape, protectively hovering over their possessed trainer.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 4:04:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

in the heat of the moment, it was almost too easy for him to place his love in the past, to discard all that they had in the short span of a month. but the truth is the opposite.[break][break]

like he had said to , he will always love her.[break][break]

he follows her to the ground, ignoring the gallade's presence. he reaches to hold her by her shoulders, attempting to pull her out of the depths of her nightmares.[break][break]

"listen to me. i will always love you, okay? always."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:07:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He falls to meet her and Blade hisses in defiance. He stops short of warning him off when he reaches for her because she does so to. Her arms stretch out to brace his shoulders in return. The gaze he finds is uncharacteristic for her. She’s terrified, mournful, and lost all at the same time. She doesn’t know what to believe.

’He promised you that you wouldn’t lose him. He’s a LIAR’

A hand reaches up to cup his chin, a soft smile bordering insanity flicks across her lips, “You’re not supposed to lie to me.”

How could he love her when he didn’t want her?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:10:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he could never fully love her again, at least not to the same level he once had, as he has promised all of himself to . he intends to keep that promise.[break][break]

but then again, he intended on keeping the one he had made to eva as well.[break][break]

he leaves a trail of shattered promises wherever he goes.[break][break]

"i wasn't lying to you when i made the promise. but things change. people change. i've changed."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
REALITY? [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:31:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Have you?” Eva’s brows furrow in contemplation, head tilting to study his face. Her touch remains gentle on his cheek, glued there to the real warmth his skin provides, “I don’t think you have,” he’s still the same passionate, determined, dedicated, loving man she fell in love with.

Maybe that’s why this was so hard.

Did she change? Is that what she failed to see?

No. But she would have to now. This was no way to live.

With a slow, reluctant movement her hand falls back to her side along with the other. Realty begins to slowly creep into her veins like an antidote. The cruel encounter with the mist’s Penny leaves her even more broken than before, but she’s not Matias’s mess to clean up anymore. The whole situation has affected her far more than she cared to admit. This world had demonstrated that too well.

“I don’t know how to fix me,” she admits honestly, vulnerability coming all too easily in a place that seemed to draw it out like water, “I think I need to be alone,” a place without Matias or to consistently remind her of her failures and bathe her in self-loathing.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP