snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:33:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"reyes here... finishing up at point c."

the static from her earpiece is familiar. it brings with it memories she would like to forget but her body knows the sensations of war all too well.

she hopes, at least, this time will be different. no casualties if she can help it.

her head turns as a body approaches. it takes a moment for recognition to settle, for a smile to rise shortly after.

"hey, doing okay?"

given the state of things in this otherworldly hell, she expects a wide variety of answers.

and to her left, a discolored porygon-z beeps oddly. it skitters around in weird half-patterns, going one direction only to flip into another. the movement is growing irregular, as if it's detecting some interference...

comms mission - postdorm

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 2:26:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewtag"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"]shadow dissolves around him as he approaches. it's a purple so deep it's nearly black, and with it, comes a deep RESENTMENT that is nearly tangible. combined with natural AURA of the place, it made for a intimidation factor against rockets.

"hey-o!" his cheery disposition, and beaming smile, banished that aura entirely. "i'm doing fine. wanted to check in on you. command said you were on a task and i had nothing to do - so here i am."

the zoroark at his side, it's white stained fur and haunted look, sniffs the air reproachfully.

"need help?"

[attr="class","wownewpoke"]
+50 Participation
+20 IC-Post
[newclass=.wownew] font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; width: 420px;margin: 0 auto; font-family: poppins; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.wownewmain] background-color:#2b2b2b; padding:45px; line-height:16.5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag a] color:#272727!important; border-left: 4px solid #272727; border-right: 4px solid #272727; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag] border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; text-align: center; font-weight:bold; background-color: #272727; height: 30px; width: 420px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); [/newclass][newclass=.wownew b] color: #2a879e; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew i] color: #808080; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew u] text-decoration: none; color: #808080; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; font-family:Quattrocento Sans; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin-top:-5px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 20:00:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his presence is, truthfully, a welcome warmth in this otherwise cold world.

and despite past history, she gravitates to him naturally... almost as easy as breathing.

"yeah, i'd love some help."

before, she might have turned him away. now? she cannot afford more missteps.

her porygon beeps louder, drawing eyes away from him to focus on the distorted movement of the software. she follows the pattern, tracing it quietly.

"seems we got some prying ears."

it takes a moment before a grin rises.

"shall we make it difficult for them?"

comms mission - postdorm

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 17:15:29 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]despite the friendliness of this meeting, he can't help but be concerned for the effect this place might have on illeana. its mist could push people into psychosis; consumed by paranoia, and fear.
[break][break]
he feigns a sigh, but it swiftly turns into a wide, eager grin.
[break][break]
"well, i never could say no to a good bout."
[break][break]
his eyebrows lift, then fall.
[break][break]
"lead the way?"
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]+30 IC-Post[break]
+50 Participation[break]
+10 Realm paranoia[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 4:09:00 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression falters with the sigh... only to solidify with the following grin.

if he hadn't agreed, what would she have done?

this place feels more and more strange as time passes by. another realm of space, inflicting invisible wounds on an already damaged mind. how many go unnoticed before the resulting psychosis is too late to stop?

"oh, you wanna fight?"

her eyes roam toward beyond, toward whatever threats lie ahead. how close are they to the eavesdroppers?

"come on, they might be near... the communication range only goes so far."

comms mission - postdorm

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 19:41:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"did you not want too?" it's entirely possible he'd read the situation wrong, but he severely doubted that.[break][break]

"besides, no better way to really work out all the pent-up aggression than to knock a few heads in, right?"
[break]

notes

+50 Participation[break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 1:30:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she flashes a small grin before her head bobs into a nodding sort of motion.

"okay, yeah, that's so true."

she just... there's a trepidation here, one covered in algae and paranoia.

the last time they had fought together, she committed interdimensional murder. would this be any different?

"lead the way, then. i'll follow your lead."

decisions are passed off to him like a fresh hand of cards. she can't fold if there's nothing in her hand, right?

comms mission - postdorm

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 13:32:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]he doesn't mistake her passive stance as something else; instead, he takes this as a measure of self-control from her. even if he's wrong, there's nothing he'd choose to do about it.
[Break][break]
his steps echo as he moves in the direction of their prey.[break][break]

"you can sit back if you'd like." the only out he gives her.
[break]

notes

+50 Participation[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 3:25:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hesitates.

and the gears in her mind churn... well, they try to. gunk clings to them until they're a muddled mess of confusion and she doesn't know right from wrong anymore.

"i --"

she stops herself. uncertainty bleeds through the mask of war.

"i can support as needed."

it's better that way, isn't it? she's better muted, lesser, restrained.

comms mission - postdorm

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:56:09 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson only nods in the face of her struggle, her doubts. if she thinks herself capable, then so too does he.
[break]
[break]

"well, let's not leave them waiting then."
[break]

notes

[break]+250 Tie[break]
+100 Comms Mission[break]+50 IC-Post[break]
+50 Participation[break]+10 Help Another Char[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
matrix
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 23:38:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: