Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:34:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope and .
[break][break]
Councilwoman and ex-gym leader.
[break][break]
By titles alone, the two held enough wait to command the next line of defenses. But, alas, there needed to be those left with the more foundational tasks. Like, for example, sabotage.
[break][break]
Stationed near one of the opened rifts, the two were awaiting an incoming enemy supply line to breeze by. According to their intel, it was meant to be a semi-large shipment of pokeballs and potions, and other supplies to aid their war efforts against the League.
[break][break]
Penelope was leaning against her camerupt. Her eyes kept trained on the hole they were expecting the grunts to emerge from - the same hole they'd scattered layers of stealth rocks around.
[break][break]
"To think I had brunched plans before this," she frowned, trying to lighten the mood with a soft tease, "Hoenn can really be unfair sometimes, huh."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
CARGO [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-camerupt"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 12:36:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson barks a short-lived laugh.
[Break][break]
"first world problems, eh?"
[Break][break]
his fingers toy with the bracelet of flowers on his wrist, idly humming something tuneless.
[Break][break]
"feels like we're always at war about something these days." he sighs. "with any luck no one will come through."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 14:39:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah, well," she shrugged, though her lips remained curled and lighthearted.
[BREAK][BREAK]
Even if their laughter remained the sole glimmer of the night, it felt nice to revel in its intimacy. It served as a reminder that not all was lost. In some ways, the bridge between them was still there.
[BREAK][BREAK]
"I just wish we could've had just one more month to relax."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @greyslm [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 17:00:11 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson nods, the sentiment shared.
[Break][break]
"i don't disagree, but i'd feel uneasy, if i was league leadership, if things are too quiet for a month."
[Break][break]
it was a decision, and thought process, that he could see taking a mental toll.
[Break][break]
"at least we know now that there's a goal, and how we can approach stopping it."
[Break][break]
he suppresses another sigh at the needless violence.
[Break][break]
"speaking of-" not really "-you been keeping up your training? i've worked out a new method i think you'd enjoy."

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 1:20:25 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It was looking like lightheartedness would find no place in their conversation.
[break][break]
No matter, Penelope would just have to adjust.
[break][break]
The blithesome nature of her tone faded as icy dissonance slid in its place. With it came the placid mask of an esteemed councilwoman.
[break][break]
"You're right," she nodded, " at least, in this way, we can feel prepared for what we're up against. Instead of aiming blindly at shadows."
[break][break]
Especially given how shadows took many forms. Some more ferocious than others.
[break][break]
"I've been on and off. Why? What do you have in mind?
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 1:59:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
his tone is light, laugh easy, even amidst the heavy topic of conversation.
[Break][break]
"we don't need to do it here, the training, i mean." he gladly would, but the councilwoman was under an ocean of pressure as it was - pun intended.
[Break][break]
"but here, i can show you." taking out his porygon2, and one of his delphoxs', he guides the fire-type into threading a sliver of psychic energy into the computer-pokemon.
[Break][break]
"i store memories of battles inside this porygon. then, using psychic terrain, simulate their capabilities, strategies, strengths, weaknesses, etc."
[Break][break]
he smiles, bashful.
[Break][break]
"sorry, i can get a bit lost in it. it's wildly incomplete, and still needs much more data. but, when utilized properly, the results are endless. we can test it, if I have the data. who, or what, do you want to simulate?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 18:04:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oooh."
[break][break]
So that's what he was up to all this time.
[break][break]
"Nono, don't apologize. It's nice seeing you all fired up."
[break][break]
In some ways, she missed it. If only time wasn't so quick to escape them.
[break][break]
Crossing her arms over her chest, she leaned back with a wide crooked smile.
[break][break]
"Mmm, surprise me."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 2:27:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewtag"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"]his apologies came automatically. a condition of his anxiety, if he had to admit.

"okay," he rolls his hands, and squints, as his mind works.

"got it!"

no words are needed, only intentions. the PSYCHIC TERRAIN swirls and lifts, purple-hued smoke forming until they begin to solidify into something resembling a man, and his pokemon.

and virizion. a memory pulled straight from greyson's sword training.

"i've yet to see groudon in action, but... i look forward to adding that to my database." his wanderlust is short-lived, as he realizes he's getting distracted. "what do you think?"

[attr="class","wownewpoke"]
+50 Participation
+20 IC-Post
[newclass=.wownew] font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; width: 420px;margin: 0 auto; font-family: poppins; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.wownewmain] background-color:#2b2b2b; padding:45px; line-height:16.5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag a] color:#272727!important; border-left: 4px solid #272727; border-right: 4px solid #272727; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag] border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; text-align: center; font-weight:bold; background-color: #272727; height: 30px; width: 420px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); [/newclass][newclass=.wownew b] color: #2a879e; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew i] color: #808080; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew u] text-decoration: none; color: #808080; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; font-family:Quattrocento Sans; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin-top:-5px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 2:59:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The project took shape, and with its sudden spark of growth, Penelope was instantly enraptured. She leaned forward, interest caught in the fishnet of technology. A careful eye is set on the psychic projection of and his virizon.
[break][break]

"And you can do this with anything from your memories?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 17:11:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"]he rolls his bottom lip in thought, considering the question.

"within' reason." he wills the image to change, to the first time they visited the shrine outside of oldale. it lacked the same fluidity of the previous example; grainy, and choppy.

"the older the memories, the less reliable. even newer ones can't be trusted entirely. that's why i keep them in porygon's database for permanent storage."

he smirks at her.

"got a request?"
+50 Participation
+20 IC-Post
[newclass=.wownew] font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; width: 420px;margin: 0 auto; font-family: poppins; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.wownewmain] background-color:#2b2b2b; padding:45px; line-height:16.5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag a] color:#272727!important; border-left: 4px solid #272727; border-right: 4px solid #272727; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag] border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; text-align: center; font-weight:bold; background-color: #272727; height: 30px; width: 420px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); [/newclass][newclass=.wownew b] color: #2a879e; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew i] color: #808080; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew u] text-decoration: none; color: #808080; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; font-family:Quattrocento Sans; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin-top:-5px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 20:44:40 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

While grainy, there was no denying the way her heart leaped at the projected image. It looked just as she remembered it - from the pieces of litter dotting the ground, to the small symbol they'd spent the afternoon discussing.
[break][break]
Temptations asked her to reach out to it. To physically recapture moments that'd fallen so far away.
[break][break]
A soft sigh tumbled out, and with it, she glanced back up at the other, lips slanted into a crooked smile.
[break][break]
"hmm..."
[break][break]
A soft shadow swept over her features as a thought came to mind.
[break][break]
"Show me Mirage Island. After we exited those terminals."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 9:25:45 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"]greyson moves to obey, but stops.

he turns his smile onto her, lifting a hand.

"perhaps you want to lead this one?"

the cord of psychic energy follows his outstretched hand, waiting patiently for consent.

"just.. bring it to the forefront of your mind. delphox will do the rest."
+50 Participation
+20 IC-Post
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:08:33 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She nodded, accepting his request.
[break][break]
But the thoughts that came rushing through the tunnels of her mind were far from the present they'd witnessed together. No, rather than focus on which they'd selected, her memories were a glimmer into Hoenn's future. And it's ruination.
[break][break]
The scorched world is marred by chasm and withering. In time, everyone will come to realize that this is Hoenn. Perhaps, in the end days.
[break][break]
Around them, they see the dead. People and Pokemon. It is as if Mt. Pyre has tipped over and spilled itself over the hellscape.
[break][break]
Massive spears of glowing light stand erect in the charred dark. The closest one is plunged through the lifeless body of a Xerneas. Another is struck through the ribs of a Kyogre. West of the leviathan, a Groudon and Zekrom can be seen impaled too, their bodies dangling mid-shaft.
[break][break]

Many others can be found like this: Articuno, Yveltal, a Shadow Lugia, Ho-Oh, an Origin Forme Giratina, Reshiram, Darkrai, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Suicune, Uxie, and a Mesprit, among many others...
[break][break]
However, even worse perhaps, are the strewn forms of Hoenn's many fallen trainers and their other beloved companions. Everyone was affected by this futile struggle. No one was able to stop it. After all, the ambitious and invested have contributed to the fall of all things.

[break][break]

quote from cyber chase mod post of FUTURE TERMINAL + a vision penny saw during the wilds

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 21:56:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson resists tossing a hand-up to call for this simulation to end. the scene was disparaging, heart-breaking. he remembered when he first laid eyes on this killing field, and how terrified he felt.
[break][break]
to see so many power pokemon, and awe-inspiring trainers, impaled and left to rot as a warning...
[break][break]
he tosses the feelings of his past aside, and furrows his brow in penelope's direction.
[break][break]
"a lot on your mind then?"[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRUNCH? CANCELLED! [MP]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 5:53:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

When the scene concluded, Penelope stumbled, taking a step back just to balance herself.
[break][break]

"Sorry," she apologized through a half-hearted smile, "I tried -- I've just been thinking about this one in particular."
[break][break]

While the vision they'd shared had given them the world to consider, this one locked onto her in a way the other hadn't. It forced realization to bore from the ashes of her own rotting corpse.
[break][break]

Its memory smelled of burnt flesh.

"Didn't mean to fuck up."
[break][break]