Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 2:16:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

The hardships of battle were strewn across Granite Cave's dimly lit ground. Innumerable defeated Pokémon cast aside, telltale signs of skirmishes between ROCKET and LEAGUE combatants...[break][break]

Support was needed in this dire time.[break][break]

Their units needed reinforcements! They required much-needed supplies to get them through the perils of war! And and were just the men to see it through.[break][break]

"We've gotta get these balls to our men!"[break][break]

They had an entire load of sticky globs to deliver to the front lines. Any lost second could mean the death of one of their comrades.[break][break]

Time was ticking.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]

• postdormitum: cargo[break]
• hidden identity (masked)[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a PD battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a PD battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 11:08:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
to get the balls on the right hands was at utmost importance. he really feels the urge from the admin's voice when he deeply wanted to give rocket personnel their balls.

"secure the balls, sir! ultra deep sea is slippery and moist, and we don't want them flopping on the ground!"

he gets extra packaging tape to parcels containing sticky globs, making sure they don't accidentally open up. he finishes up securing the ones he's responsible for before turning to his admin.

"here, catch!"

priam lobs the roll of tape to barnaby for him to secure his balls.

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

postdormitum: cargo
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 14:39:26 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

As they progressed through the cave, Barnaby inspected the quality of their balls to make sure they were in the best condition for their men.[break][break]

Hm, some of these balls are rather saggy…” He commented, pinching one of the globs between his fingers and lifting it up. The skin’s elasticity was a little too stretchy. That wouldn’t do! ROCKET men deserved the tightest balls![break][break]

Busy inspecting his sticky globs, the admin didn’t immediately notice that Priam was lobbing something his way until it was too late. Barnaby goes to catch the tape, but fumbles. A few of his saggy balls go flying in Priam’s direction.

[break]

TOTAL: 70 MP[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 10:14:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he gets hit by a ball, breaking upon contact. they were saggy for a reason, which translates to the skin's integrity being compromised and being easily breakable.

white, viscuous liquid pours from priam's chest all over the ground, dripping wet from the explosion. he felt dirty. turning to the admin, he asks for help.

"help, step brother! i'm stuck!"

they were all family in rocket anyways, or at least that's what he's been told.

at least the boxes of sticky balls were secure in the box he taped a few more times. they got dropped when he got hit, scared that it'll also get stuck along with him.

20 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for using a sticky glob to affect the battlefield or your opponent with adhesive in battle.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 1:13:26 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The goopy explosion caused several sticky drops to fly through the holes of Barnaby's mask, where they immediately began to drip down his cheeks and catch at the corner of his lip. Morbid curiosity got the better of him and he tentatively dabbed his tongue at the viscous fluid.[break][break]

Hm. Surprisingly salty. Not bad, though.[break][break]

Priam's distressed moans quickly snapped the admin's attention back to the job at hand.[break][break]

"Coming!" Barnaby yelled vigorously. But... stopped short before he got caught up in the mess as well.[break][break]

"Sorry for dropping my load on you. I have something long and hard that might be able to help, though."

[break]

TOTAL: 90 MP[break]
+ 10 MP for using a sticky glob[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 13:00:42 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
distress was putting it mildly. he can feel something start getting aroused from within him the longer the sticky solution clung to his skin.

it was paranoia or something.

longing eyes look at barnaby as he explains a solution to the madness that got him stiff. he finds difficulty to move, and another hand to help him get off would be appreciated.

"give it to me, please!" he pleads the admin. "i want it!"

anything to get him out of this situation.

30 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for using a sticky glob to affect the battlefield or your opponent with adhesive in battle.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 23:40:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

From his supply bag Barnaby pulled out a girthy, cylindrical bottle. The shaft of it was sort of a taupe color while the head/nozzle was a little darker and currently leaking a mysterious fluid.[break][break]

From what he was told, it was some sort of liquid that could chemically break down the pearlescent ooze from a sticky glob. ROCKET scientists had prepared the concoction ahead of time just in case it was needed on the battlefield.[break][break]

"Tilt your head back," Barnaby instructed, talking him through it. "I want to release on your face first." [break][break]

That was the most important part, right? It should take priority.

[break]

TOTAL: 100 MP[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 15:07:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
instructions were easy enough to follow: stay still, and tilt his head back.

he waits for the sweet release of the liquid solution to flow onto the features of his face. eyes and mouth were closed shut almost excessively as his skin awaits the cold touch of the serum.

his fist was clutched. his elbows were shaking incessantly. it feels like he should be feeling the aftermath of the paranoia from the ultra deep sea, but he can feel nothing but excitement for being broken free from this sticky glob prison.

40 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 2:11:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Restorative juices drenched 's face, dribbling down his chin and along his throat and chest. The viscous fluid from the sticky glob immediately began to dissolve upon contact, lessening the constrictive feeling that the other ROCKET was likely feeling.[break][break]

"There we go. That should do the trick."[break][break]

The sticky substance coated almost his entire body, so for good measure, Barnaby squirted along Priam's back as well as any other obviously gummy areas.[break][break]

"How does that feel now?"

[break]

TOTAL: 510 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for completing a PD mission[break]
+ 300 MP for "losing" a PD mission[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 3:16:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i feel... free."

there was no better joy than to be free from the coagulated mess made by the sticky globs. the white, viscous solution mixing with the solvent allows it to flow down from his face all the way down.

he eventually shakes the last of it off of him and then continues as normal.

"yeah, we should probably get back to work. they'll be wondering why it took us long."

they can explain how everything happened to the people in charge of supplies and logistics for the delay, but it probably would be for the best if they did not.

50 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

total 520 MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gummy [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 23:28:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: