Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 14:57:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Matias' own urgency poured into the councilwoman. Despite the extent of the damage already inflicted onto her body, she is quick to reach for her poke balls, readied in the way that was necessary for survival.
[Break][break]
"Somewhat," she breathed, grimacing.
[Break][break]
By somewhat, she meant her wailord was still without too many scratches and her whimscott held some power within her.
[Break][break]
Neither were the most offensive pokemon on the market, but given the situation, maybe it felt better to disengage and run than face these beasts of nature head on.
[Break][break]
"Can yours?"
[Break][break]
The monsters were getting incrementally closer.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 15:24:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"only groudon. i don't know where virizion is."[break][break]

and he isn't going to call out the titan here. not in this unknown realm where oddities happen.[break][break]

which leaves them with only one choice. she will have to fight in their stead, and he will have to...[break][break]

"i'll support however i can."[break][break]

[break]

50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x21[break][break]

TOTAL: 380 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 15:59:13 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

That was a first. [Break][break]

But they had no other option.
[Break][break]
"Okay," she breathed out a heavy sigh, the weight of pressure baring down on her shoulders. Still, she smiled. Because he trusted her.
[Break][break]
The shadows of their enlarged, monsterious forms were taking shape in the distance. with each step, the mist quivered in its place, making way for what was to come.
[Break][break]
There was no escaping its forboding arrival now. A click sounded off from Penelope's belt and Whimscott greeted the elite four member with a soft chirp.
[Break][break]
"Whimscott," Penelope directed the grass type's attention,"Use stun spores, then a hurricane."
[Break][break]
Clouds of static populated the air in front of them, zapping in crinkles and pops. Then came the hurricane, which whipped these clouds forward, each lash of pressurized air forcing it another foot closer to its target. It moved at such rapid speeds that evasion became even more difficult.

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 9:43:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the two shapes materialize, forming what appears to be a donphan and a volcarona, except they're mutated and odd and wrong.[break][break]

the STUN SPORE travels with the HURRICANE, whipping through the mist with enough intensity that slows them down. it gives him an opening, one he uses to stomp his foot into the ground to send out a wave of STONE EDGES that look to impale them.[break][break]

and then, the STONE EDGES EXPLODE.[break][break]

[break]

10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x22[break][break]

TOTAL: 390 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 18:06:29 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Where the Volcarona stumbled to the studded rocks, the dolphan pressed forward, eyes flashing a deep state of red. Only the occasional zap of static acted as any real defense against his unmatched spirit.
[Break][break]
"Fuck fuck fuck."
[Break][break]
Her hand reached for her only other option - wailord.
[Break][break]
The massive pokemon nearly stretched out as far as the abominations themselves, reaching a whopping 15 meters itself.
[Break][break]
"Use fissure - now!!"
[Break][break]
The giant pokemon obeyed the commands, laying itself back down on the ground, until a giant fissure is born, separating themselves from where the two were spawning from.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 7:00:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

FISSURE cracks along the ground, forming a rift wide enough to separate them from danger. or at least it normally would've, but these were PARADOX POKEMON — their strength unrivaled by most.[break][break]

the one that looks like a donphan takes a step back only to start charging forward. it leaps across the FISSURE, crashing through the STONE PILLAR matias conjures up in an attempt to stop it.[break][break]

"penny..."[break][break]

as shards of rock crumble to the ground, it looks straight at them with yellow eyes that seem to glow.[break][break]

"...run!"[break][break]

[break]

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x23[break][break]

TOTAL: 400 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 4:53:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The fissure wasn't enough. None of it had been enough.
[break][break]

"Shit!"
[break][break]

Returning the wailord to its poke ball, with one wildish turn, she and her whimscott began to make a break for it. Each step of the chasing paradoxical monstrosities could be heard through the quake of her own bone.
[break][break]

Huffing, in the beats of their sprint toward safety, she made a sidelong glance toward .

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 6:38:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

no.[break][break]

fuck this.[break][break]

his limp slows him down enough to let penny get further away from him. the moment she does, he stops, turns, and punches up to send a STONE EDGE directly into the donphan's heavy underside.[break][break]

it's knocked up into the air, unable to find its balance as it comes falling to the ground.[break][break]

he continues manipulating the earth, creating tendrils to lash out to hold the donphan down. running, he tosses a pokeball at it, hoping for the best.[break][break]

[break]

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x24[break][break]

TOTAL: 410 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 4:19:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

When Matias stopped, so does she, albeit a few steps further than he did.
[break][break]

"Whimiscott!"

[break][break]

While soft, the grass type held no resistance to follow the orders of her trainer. Another HURRICANE pushed out from the rattle of her fluff, bellowing out a ravenous wave of harsh tornados of cutting winds.
[break][break]

It looked to cripple the incoming Volcarno. And it did. Through the gust of winds and rupture of the wailord's previous FISSURE, the gigantic bug succumb to the elements and fell beside his brother. Or, from the looks of it, it was hindered enough to provide a sliver of relief.[break][break]

"Matias!"

It's with this breath of space she reached out for his wrist, tugging him back to her.
[break][break]

"Let's go," she pleaded, voice sharpened with severe urgency, "We have to keep going."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 15:29:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with the oversized donphan disappearing into the pokeball, he runs over to pick it up before turning back around to start making their way out of the mist. however best they can, anyway.[break][break]

"did you see the size of that shit?"[break][break]

his laughter contrasts her urgency. he follows the best he can, limping more so than running.[break][break]

"we're fine, we're fine."[break][break]

he slows down eventually.[break][break]

"you did good."[break][break]

[break]

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x25[break][break]

TOTAL: 420 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 8:00:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"we're not fine!"
[Break][break]
If there were two of them lurking around in the mist, then there was sure to be more of them. Some were even bigger than the ones they'd just finished cutting down.
[Break][break]
"There's probably more of them - and I don't really feel like getting killed again."
[Break][break]
Penelope waited for him to near her orbit before turning to push forward into whichever way her heart lunged toward. When left without landmarks as guides, one own's instincts become essential. It's what separates the living from the dead.
[Break][break]
"Fuck!"
[Break][break]
No matter where they turned, swirls of pink mist made navigation an impossible task. Every left looked like a right and vice versa.
[Break][break]
Stopping dead in her tracks, Penny groaned, hands reaching up to her head in exasperation.
[Break][break]
"We're lost."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 11:24:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

they are lost. it's a simple fact that he refuses to admit, however, and he will continue to fight it for as long as he walks.[break][break]

her frustration is contrasted by his apparent calmness. but will it last against the swirling mist?[break][break]

it does not take him long to recognize them.[break][break]

"oh, fuck off."[break][break]

the mist that shapes into familiar figures and faces he never thought he'd ever see again.[break][break]

"how are you alive and not us?"[break][break]

"you left us to die."[break][break]

"you let kill us."[break][break]

members of his old squadron, each one bearing with them GRUDGE and HATRED that have festered over the many years.[break][break]

he tenses.[break][break]

"you died because you were weak. nothing i could have done."[break][break]

// MP COUNT STOPPING FROM HERE 4/29[break]

300 MP for "losing" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x26[break][break]

TOTAL: 730 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 6:40:12 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

They were lost. They were so fucking lost.
[break][break]

Exasperation bled from her expression as she stood there, gazing off into the abyss. It's during this moment of distraction that the interdream zone looked struck, this time taking aim at a new target.
[break][break]

"huh?"
[break][break]

His first sharp curse caught her off guard, earning a curious glance over.
[break][break]

The second one earned a flicker of realization.
[break][break]

"Matias," her voice softened, urging comfort the in the eye of his internal storm, "Ignore them - they're not real."
[break][break]

She looked to reach for his hand.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 11:47:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

her touch startles him, causing him to pull his hand away in a reaction as he takes a step away to further isolate himself.[break][break]

"all of you need to leave me alone."[break][break]

but the voices and the faceless shapes keep coming his way with such persistence and aggravation that leaves him scrambling.[break][break]

"it isn't my fault, alright?"[break][break]

he points at one shape.[break][break]

"it isn't my fucking fault."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 19:55:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Pain carved her face as Matias took a step away from her outstretched hand.
[break][break]
While she understood the afflictions of the mind, there was no dying the spread of distance that began to crack between them, extended out by these bitter memories of a time nearly lost.
[break][break]
"They're not real," she repeated, bridging the space between them. It hurt seeing such pain contort his features - they deserved no place there. "But I'm here. I'm real."
[break][break]
She stretched out another hand, this time slower than before.
[break][break]
"Focus on me. Like what you told me to do. Remember that?"
[break][break]
She pleaded with her eyes.
[break][break]
"Just focus on me, Matias."

[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing