saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:14:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

how long has it been since the fighting started? he can't even tell anymore. not that he was keeping track in the first place, but the realization does strike him that he has yet to see .[break][break]

she's fine, he knows she's fine, having spoken with others he's run into, but still, worry gnaws away at him, biting until he finally entertains it.[break][break]

once the dust settles in the thick of the INTERDREAM ZONE, he sighs, not nearly as exhausted as everyone else is. not even close.[break][break]

through the mist, he ventures, losing himself before coming to a familiar sight.[break][break]

"penny?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 13:15:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope was no Matias.
[break]
[break]

Battles felt as though they've stretched into lifetimes worth of combat. Even the regal of victory couldn't ease the wounds that collected at her body, starting from small skids and scratches and growing into entire stretches of skin marked by dried crimson and scab. She was far from broken; far from accepting an early trip back to Evergrade City. Because, as tired as she was, worry still festered in her mind. A silent whisper that pierced through all attempts to dissuade it.
[break]
[break]

"Matias?"
[break]
[break]

The call of her own name had urged her further into what looked to be a rolling mist of pink and purples. INTERDREAM ZONE, they had call it during preparations.
[break]
[break]

"Matias is that you?"
[break]
[break]
Try as she might, no silhouette emerged. Only the continsious spur of more mist, more dust, and more dull reminder s of the wounds that scarred her. Forlorn, she still continued with her search.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 10:15:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matias?[break][break]

her voice calls out to him, true and clear as he remembers. he turns quickly to move off in another direction, cutting through mist with purpose only to come to nothing.[break][break]

no one.[break][break]

but the moment he takes a step back, he comes to a stop, finding resistance. he turns and before him is , beaten and bruised and bloodied.[break][break]

he does not even stop to consider if this is real. his concern for her beats all else as he reaches out for her.[break][break]

"shit—stay still."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 4:23:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His touch felt no stronger than a whisper of air pushing against her skin. She flinched, startled by its abrupt nature, but did little to act against its wishes.
[Break][break]
Desperation had spun her mind into a fool. Twisting her head, she searched her immediate surroundings again, letting her hurried gaze sweep the fog heavy ground in long-reaching arcs.
[Break][break]
"Matias!"
[Break][break]
Her voice was growing hoarse.
[Break][break]
"Matias!"
[Break][break]
Her body was growing weak.
[Break][break]
"Where are you?"
[Break][break]
Worse of them all, vulnerabilities began to make themselves known. They started out small, with flickers of shadows dancing along the horizon.
[Break][break]
But their mild nature was only temporary. Soon she would face their fangs.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 4:35:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the moment he finds her, she fades away, turning into mist only to fall and disperse all around him.[break][break]

"fuck."[break][break]

he doesn't have time for this. every second spent here is a second wasted where he could be fighting.[break][break]

a sweep of his hand causes the earth to rise beneath him, forming a platform that carries him up. now, free from the mist, he peers down, attempting to find her.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:05:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Haze swept in heavy rolls over the mind. The nature of the INTERDREAM ZONE extends far beyond the contortion of one's own thoughts, but rather, it inflicts exhaustion comparable to death itself. Making each blink act as a reminder of what temptations lay beyond the absence of consciousness. All one would have to do is close their eyes and allow it to take hold of them.
[break][break]

It is through acceptance that the relief of silence is promised.
[break][break]

But there was no silence for .
[break][break]

Ever since matching along the entrance of granite cave, where explosions and tidal waves had bombarded the League's defensive position, the councilwoman had failed to capture a breath of peace.
[break][break]

The war of memories had thoroughly ravaged her mind, and here, within the confinement of smog, there was little to be done to counteract the damage done.
[break][break]

"Matias!"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:09:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

finally.[break][break]

when he reaches out for her this time, she does not dissipate. he feels her and is immediately met with an overwhelming sense of relief. he makes it a point to show it in the way he looks at her.[break][break]

his expression break into a smile.[break][break]

"where the fuck have you been?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:20:02 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Relief swelled in her chest, fast to fill the emptied space her withered lungs had left behind.
[break][break]

"Fucking hell."
[break][break]

There is no time for smiles. She nearly fell into him, coiling her arms around his chest in a moment of wretched desperation.
[break][break]

Her shoulders quivered and her knees caved inward. Stability was a concept far lost to someone as shaken as her.
[break][break]

"Thank god you're here," she panted, "I didn't think I would see you again. Not until everything finished."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:24:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his arms wrap around her as well as though he has the power to keep her safe from everything that plagues this world. he believes he does, anyway.[break][break]

"yeah, i'm sorry. it was just one fight after the other and i couldn't get away. but i'm here now."[break][break]

he exhales, appreciating the way they're holding each other even if it is under the direst of circumstances.[break][break]

"are you okay?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:39:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'm fine."
[break][break]

Grit was what separated her from her competition. Grit was how she was still here, standing in the warzone of the region, readied not as an eyewitness, but as a combatant. A participant in another step toward peace.
[break][break]

But grit was no armor against the slings and arrows of reality.
[break][break]

"Are you ok-"
[break][break]

Her voice cut out and her expression fell. When she pulled away, a new face greeted her.
[break][break]

A familiar face.
[break][break]

"Evelyn?"
[break][break]

Arms fall at her side as she took a hard step back. A painting of emotions colored her face; the reds baring the shock that washed over her, the blues drilling out the fear, the purples kindling flickers of echoing guilt.
[break][break]

"Evelyn, how...? Why? I-"

[break][break]

'I'm glad to see you didn't forget about me already, Penny,' the mist smiled back at her. 'thought you wouldn't even recognize me anymore.'
[break][break]
A shadow swept the illusion's sharp features.
'because I can hardly recognize you.'

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 6:50:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

at the appearance of what can only be described as an illusion, a figment of one's dreams, nightmares, and memories, he can do no more than sigh.[break][break]

he had just experienced the same with .[break][break]

"not another fucking one."[break][break]

a glare is given to this one in particular.[break][break]

"snap out of it, penny. she isn't real."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 8:19:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Matias' words find no recipient.
[break][break]

They are lost to the endless abyss, worthless as one of 's endless promises.
[break][break]

"I could never forget you. You know that."
[break][break]

The mist scoffed at her, laughter dripping from the twisted lips carved across its transparent face. Inside, black liquid rippled. There's no end to it, no end to the way its laughter rattled her insides, needles and pins. Truths and realization.
[break][break]

'Is that so? Because it seems you have no trouble forgetting about me when you joined Hoenn's Council.'
[break][break]

Its words were an invisible knife. For as harmless as it appeared, its blade felt devasting against her frail armor of flesh and skin. A deep shadow marks her expression, highlighted by the flickers of hurt.
[break][break]

"It's not like that. I had to join them. HBS was failing and-"
[break][break]

'and what? You thought, to hell with it, I'll join the people who killed my best friend.'
[break][break]

Penelope stepped forward, the shock of those words pulling her into Matias' solid, real, unseen body.
[break][break]

"Evelyn Pl-- Matias?"
[break][break]

Suddenly, reality became visible. What was lost was found.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 8:27:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

what is there to do but watch? she is at the mercy of her thoughts, of all that was left unsaid. he feels for her, he does, but he does not intervene.[break][break]

finally, she snaps out of it.[break][break]

he looks down into her eyes.[break][break]

"hey."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 8:34:21 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hey."
[break][break]

With one word, she was his again.
[break][break]

A haggard breath forced its way out, but through it, a faint smile poked through. For all the mental afflictions that gnawed at her, his presence, his touch, offered refuge. A place to house herself against the storm.
[break][break]

"I-you," her words come to a close. She blinked, twice, hard, then tried again. "Did you see that?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 8:43:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i didn't, but it looked like you were going through it."[break][break]

his hands move up to hold her face, willing her gaze to his own.[break][break]

"i'm real, don't worry. i'm not going to hurt you."[break][break]

he assumes that was what happened.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]