saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 16:27:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

as long as he can control it, he will not lie to her. not again.[break][break]

"i had to make sure she was okay."[break][break]

he gravitates closer to her; away from .[break][break]

"but i don't love her anymore. at least not in that way."[break][break]

"liar."[break][break]

[break]

50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x15[break][break]

TOTAL: 320 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:36:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She hesitated, one part of her wishing to create distance, two parts of her beginning for the opposite.
[break][break]

"Then why didn't you tell me sooner?"
[break][break]

And, if it were that simple, what took him so long to find her?
[break][break]

Truth be told, if the roles were reversed, there was little doubt she wouldn't take the same path of omission.

[break][break]
But, that's the thing. There was no fairness here. Only doubt and accusations.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 11:18:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i didn't think it mattered."[break][break]

again, he's honest.[break][break]

"when i heard you through the mist, all i could think about was you. i had to make sure you were okay."[break][break]

the mist swirls, ready to strike.[break][break]

"i can't lose you."[break][break]

"how long will it be until he decides otherwise?"[break][break]

[break]

10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x15[break][break]

TOTAL: 320 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 13:46:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Then don't."
[break][break]

Don't throw away all they've worked toward.
[break][break]

Don't go back to her.
[break][break]

Don't even think about her.
[break][break]
All these pieces of advice felt so simple, and yet, there was doubt he would completely adhere to them all.
[break][break]

Still, they've already danced this dance before. They've made their promises, both in words and in mind. Asking for more would be excessive.
[break][break]

"I don't care what this shitty mist has to say. I trust you."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 2:47:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the mist swirls once more.[break][break]

"you shouldn't."[break][break]

and strikes, biting with venom.[break][break]

"he promised me the world. promised me that i wouldn't lose him. why would you ever trust him? the man who let sootopolis fall."[break][break]

laughs, bitter and resentful.[break][break]

"the man who would not think twice of sacrificing you."[break][break]

a flick of his wrist sends an EARTH SPIKE piercing through the mist, impaling eva through her heart. she fades away after, still grinning.[break][break]

"we need to get the fuck out of here."[break][break]

[break]

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x16[break][break]

TOTAL: 330 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 4:53:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The mist spattered out a twisted laugh yet again. It felt like nails grinding against an old chalkboard, each one sounding like a similarly disturbing screech. As she promised, Penelope did her best to keep her wits about her.
[break][break]
Composure was a hefty demand to expect when one's own worst fears took the shape of the physical. Especially when they wore faces of those she'd personally lamented over.
[break][break]
'Who cares,' her own ghost chimed in, smiling as she skipped alongside their bloodied bodies. Evelyn wore the same smile they would share after a night spent adventuring the open streets of the city. The streetlights found a place in her eyes as she continued, voice reaching new heights in its pitch. 'you would do the same, no? I mean, c'mon, penny. You already sacrificed me, why would he be any different?'
[break][break]
The words brought back a similar question that'd struck her. It repeated itself back in the furthest crevice of her mind, all in ' gruff voice.
[break][break]
"tell me right now that you wouldn't fuck right off if we found what we were looking for. if these jade beads led us to that spirit and it chose you instead of me. would you still be here then?"
[break][break]
Back then, in the sand dunes of the borders, when everything still made sense to her, the question left her fumbling. Because, in more ways than one, there was no reason why the answer wouldn't be no. Matias was a brute. A monster who knew no boundaries.
[break][break]
Without the promise of power, what was there left to want from him?
[break][break]
Penelope pursed her lips. Slowly, she forced them into a crawl, unable to swallow the thought of escape just yet. Not with these worries weighing on her mind.
[break][break]
"Before, back in the borders. When I asked you if you would leave if the spirit chose you instead of me, you never gave me an answer."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 11:22:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it's exhausting in a way not many others could ever experience. to not be able to be physically exhausted, to have boundless energy that enables him to fight battle after battle. what comes after that? what rest is there to be had?[break][break]

even now, as the mist starts to thin ever so slightly, his adrenaline runs high.[break][break]

it only spikes at her question.[break][break]

"i'm not with you for the spirit. i don't need another one fucking about in my head."[break][break]

but should it come down to it, would he deny more power? could he?[break][break]

"i'm with you for you."[break][break]

[break]

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x17[break][break]

TOTAL: 340 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 15:40:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Yet again, his words looked to soothe, rebuilding the bonds forcibly broken by the provocation of the mist.
[Break][break]
She smiled, taking it in.
[Break][break]
'but what about before. What was your answer then?'
[Break][break]
The question balanced off the tip of her tongue, only to be ultimately swallowed down.
[Break][break]
There were no answer that would quell the thoughts that persist.
[Break][break]
"Sorry, sorry. I keep letting them get the best of me," she murmured.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 17:26:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it happens."[break][break]

he admits because he had experienced the same.[break][break]

"this place brings out the things we try so hard to keep buried. all of these rifts do, i think."[break][break]

adrenaline spikes once more when the familiar sounds of battle ring out in the near distance. it's a guttural roar that shakes the very foundations they stand on.[break][break]

"fuck."[break][break]

his pokemon are either too tired to fight, or dead, having been killed somewhere along the way.[break][break]

"have you ran into one yet? a paradox pokemon."[break][break]

[break]

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x18[break][break]

TOTAL: 350 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 4:35:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yeah, I can tell."
[break][break]

She let out a dried chuckle, though it fell flat to the heaps of rolling mist. The way it lingered drew out another tingle of anxiety. She pulled herself closer to Matias' side.
[break][break]

It was why, when he flinched to the unheard roar of battle, she felt his shifting.
[break][break]

Instead of using words to question what was already shared experience between them, Penny communicated through the reassuring squeeze of his hand, and a faint smile that whispered 'It's okay.'
[break][break]

"No, not yet. Just rockets."
[break][break]

She glared into the mist.
[break][break]

"Have you?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 5:04:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"not yet."[break][break]

but he's heard reports of them. heard the screams and cries that echo through their comms along with the odd sounds of pokemon he's unfamiliar with.[break][break]

he returns the squeeze of her hand.[break][break]

"how were they?"[break][break]

her fights. but what he really wants to ask is if she's had to kill any of them.[break][break]

[break]

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x18[break][break]

TOTAL: 350 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 5:32:25 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She's read reports of them. Strange creations contorted to meet the nightmares of those that created them. Thankfully, the accompanied screams of anguish had been ultimately lost when her coms cut out a battle earlier.
[break][break]

"I managed through them, thanks to you."
[break][break]

Grim memories of bloodstained memories flickered in her mind. Some brought along pieces of pride, while others forced shame onto her.
[break][break]

"But, yeah, it was... a lot. Especially my fight with ."
[break][break]

The night should've rung a bell. He was only the most infamous cog of rocket's machine. A wolf trapped inside the body of a man.
[break][break]

"I can never get over how Xerneas championed someone so cruel."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 5:38:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he shakes his head.[break][break]

"it was all you."[break][break]

and somewhere in there is an apology for not being there for her. for being too caught up in his own battles to seek her out.[break][break]

"that fucker."[break][break]

's name is enough to draw a reaction out of him for all he had done to and now .[break][break]

"did you kill him?"[break][break]

[break]

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x20[break][break]

TOTAL: 370 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 5:47:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"The best I could was survive."
[break][break]

Beyond the fact he'd weaponized his avatarship against her, there was the fact that the man himself acted as an additional opponent on the field, chucking boulders at her like another one of his Pokemon. It was a miracle she'd even made it back out alive.
[break][break]

"You demi-gods are something else."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
magnolia
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 6:14:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

demi-gods. that's a first.[break][break]

"i'll kill him the next time i see him."[break][break]

for now, his attention returns to the following roars, each one booming louder than the other. the ground shakes once again, trembling under the immense pressure and force of a paradox pokemon.[break][break]

except it's not one. it's two. and they're both charging right at them.[break][break]

urgency whipped into him, he asks:[break][break]

"can your pokemon still fight?"[break][break]

[break]

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x20[break][break]

TOTAL: 370 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing