snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
all things end
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 2:37:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the lull between objectives allows for mild downtime.

it comes in the form of idling by the rift in granite cave, checking and double checking supplies prior to traversing the dimensional plane once more.

and checking to ensure has not yet left her behind.

"do you have the footage pulled up yet?"

a hand gestures toward the tablet in his hand, expectant and rushed. there should be a foreign pokemon on there, in pixelated footage riddled by pink mist (not hers) and shaky camera work due to clashes between factions.

she steps closer to see the tablet, eyes avoidant of him. while they might be getting along for now, she expects it will last until her next impulsive decision rears its ugly head.

"these are all over the deep sea, right? have you seen one yet?"

in her distraction, her body drifts enough to brush arms together. a mistake she isn't aware of until the other shoe drops. by then, it's considered too late.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
all things end
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 5:23:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ALL THINGS END

PREDORMITUM

“THERE.”

he holds the tablet closer between them as a silhouette fades between the curls of the INTERDREAM ZONE. none of the footage proves clear but its form is unquestionable. something lurks in the sprawling curls of pink and purple mist. what? no one knows exactly.

but…

the holo route mentions that these pokemon are spawn of the imagination.

and, he agrees with the missing doctor. they must be obliterated before they can spiral out of control. the same mentality he had about legendary pokemon when they first descend onto hoenn.

they’re not native to the ULTRA SPACE here but instead the INTERDREAM ZONE,” is his assumption.

the clip automatically replays when it ends, looping indefinitely. while they disregard their own personal bubbles to watch simultaneously, fernando eventually gestures the tablet for her to hold on her own. he’s seen enough.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

+50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Mission.
+10 MP per IC post

= 60 MP total

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
all things end
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 18:09:12 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Dirt and grime collected at the corners of Felix's purple cloak and armor. The push through Dewford's parameter had been one hard-earned, and now, with Underboss and Admin , it was time to continue their descent toward the well-protected rifts.

"Our west side is clear," he'd informed the others through the gruff vocalizer. It concealed his voice in tremors and low growls. "Ready when you ar-"

Just as the confirmation slipped from his lips, a sudden turn to his right had left his mind awry. Deep within the open jaws of the Granite cave, where he'd thought to find nothing more than studded rock and coarse sand, a familiar wisp of silver and red made itself known.

Illeana?

Weight compiled in his chest, forcing his heart to sink downward. For every piece of him that wanted to break into a sprint and drag her away, he knew better. Maybe, with some luck, he'd be able to divert the other's attention long enough to steer them away. That way--

Again, his thoughts came to an abrupt stop. This whisper of warmth was not alone. Far from it.

A towering figure took his place beside her, peering over shoulder with such familiarity it might arouse suspicion had it been anywhere else. The longer he looked, the more the figure grew features of his own.

Starkly black hair poking out from his pale skin, pointed nose, strong jawline - there were many who fitted that description, but only few could wear it so obnoxiously.

Felix gritted his teeth.

"Two League officers. 2 O'clock."

Venom dripped from his tongue, thick and layered with an intensity nearly forgotten in his stoicism.

Out of his pokeball a klefki appeared and consumed the first order granted without a word.

Gray mashed energy collected at its center, and with a solid huff, a FLASH CANON burst out from the tips of his keys, directly aiming where the pillar of a man stood.

Felix allowed no hesitation to shackle him back. He pushed forward, hand readied at his hips, looking to zigzag through the outlying treeline as he approached the cave's entrance.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
all things end
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 18:28:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]
[attr="class","jayjaytop"]

[attr="class","body"]
On the opposite end of the entrance of Granite Cave sat one , cloaked in shadowed armor identical to that of his co-admin . Bits and pieces of his armor had been chipped off, in addition to more wounds gained from previous battles, but quick medical aid and the assistance of his own pokemon's LIFE DEW had impertinent in gaining him back to - if not full form - then adequate enough.

[break][break] 'Thanks,' he bids in silent affection to his Vaporeon, before returning her back to her pokeball, as he returns his ascent in surveying their surroundings, keeping his eyes carefully peeled for any League rats. It still left a bitter taste in his mouth, his fights with and in particular, but anything for the sake of Rocket.

[break][break] As Felix's word came in, he presses against the communication device strapped to his own person. "Same here. East side is —"

[break][break] However, his voice cut off in alarm when he no longer hears his co-admin on the other end of it.

[break][break] "Gallagher, are you there?"

[break][break] His voice rings through sharp and in command, as internally he bites back the threat of FEAR at the thought of something happening to his good friend. Relief bloomed in his chest briefly hearing Felix speak once more — only to be replaced by a high sense of alert.

[break][break] LEAGUE.

[break][break] HATE filled him almost immediately. They needed to be exterminated. For the Glory of Team Rocket.

[break][break] As Felix mounts an attack, Jayden follows. His Mimikyu materializes by his side, body set aglow as it's z-move MIMIC YOU activates. Shadows leap in bounds and waves towards the pair, aiming to paralyze them from where they stood.

[break][break]

mimikyu casts its true form over an area, trapping anyone within range. victims will be ROOTED in place for THREE POSTS.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break] + CLASH [1/3]

[break][break]

10MP (ic post) [break]
50MP (participation) [break]
10MP (z-move)

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
all things end
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 16:14:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"don't engage."[break][break]

it's a simple order, one that he expects to be broken because of all the HATRED they must feel for their opposition. but where they feel HATE, he feels nothing but a sense of duty.[break][break]

"eta thirty seconds."[break][break]

he'll arrive later than the other two which may prove all the difference for the league pair to survive.[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x1[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
all things end
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 2:21:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"oh, that turned out to be correct?"

she had initially believed it to be part of the game. nothing serious, nothing of full note.

perhaps she had been wrong.

he passes the tablet to her and it barely brushes against her fingers before an attack is firing. she shrieks, tablet dropping in the process, as the beamed attack lands.

a gallade is released quickly, right as the second attack chains them into stillness.

"shields up. now!"

wide guard rises to protect them from additional attacks as she tries to turn toward to survey the damage. the attack seemed... more meant for him than her.

"you good? are you injured at all?"

and from her shadow, a golurk rises. it hauls itself up from somewhere beyond, ground trembling as it plants both hands on the cavern floor to fully push itself into full view. there, it awaits what is approaching: rockets.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
all things end
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 21:37:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ALL THINGS END

PREDORMITUM

“WE HAVEN’T CONFIRMED IT,” is his answer to her skepticism. “but enough information from marcos cosmos has proven true enough to at least warrant some consider—

it only takes a moment for the attack to register. the blinding light, the flashiness of someone’s manifested spite—just enough for illeana to scream, for her to drop the tablet, and for him to touch his waist.

a small explosion detonates when the energy makes contact with something physical. the wool of a MIMIKYU’s z-move coating them in frenzied shadows. it’s almost impossible to see past the veil but a bright light erupts from every missed crevice.

fernando’s bound into his spot but a PROTECT stands behind illeana’s WIDE GUARD.

when the dust clears, his GLALIE is in plain sight. a stark white against the backdrop of earthen cliffs and caves.

his first move is to summon his pokemon. the next is to move from their location. their vulnerable out in the open. but as the attacks converge on them, fernando immediately realizes his legs are pinned by the shadows that stretch out in all directions.

i’ll support you,” he commands.

his own uniform is overshadowed by the glowing body suit that extends from his glove. the radiance of his SYNC STONE bleeds into his GLALIE’s own frozen membranes.

clear them out, reyes.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

+50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Mission.
+10 MP per IC post x2

= 70 MP total

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
all things end
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 4:11:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]
[attr="class","jayjaytop"]

[attr="class","body"] 'Don't engage.'

[break][break] 's voice rings through but a second too late. but even if it hadn't, would it have mattered? the HATRED that jayden feels - and has felt - for the league ever since his conversation with has been multified tenfold. the fact that it's within their sights, someone who has been on rocket's hit list and also a perpetrator in cyberchase, only intensifies that feeling.

[break][break] he grips the bottom of his two swords and slices downwards. the violent winds of SPRINGTIDE STORM spring forth, aimed at the golurk and the humans who hide behind it.

[break]

[attr="class","tldr"]
+ CLASH [break]
+ SPRINGTIDE STORM aimed at 's GOLURK

[break][break]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; } .jayjay .tldr { margin:40px 50px -20px 50px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights