twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
Dangerous Delivery [Postdorm.]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 3:14:13 GMT
alec foster Avatar
The battle between the League and Rocket still continued to rage on within the Ultra Deep Sea. There were also some groups within the League located a bit north of Alec's location who were running low on supplies, which ultimately led him to be the one to deliver a good bit to them. Luckily, he wasn't alone in doing this job. , who was accompanying him. The kid and Alec already knew one another, working together on a couple of expeditions before the war between League and Rocket ensued. Alec admitted to himself that his sens of paranoia had not left him. In fact, it only grew.

"We'll let Veta here haul the cargo. That'll let us keep a better eye out for enemies," Alec said, gesturing to his Dragonite. With that said, they started to head North. As they walked with Dragonite hauling the wagon of cargo behind them, Alec decided that this would be a good time to talk with Aaron while simultaneously watching the area around them. "So, tell me something. Why get involved in the conflict between the League and Team Rocket?" Alec had asked the kid. Sure, he just like any other person didn't like Team Rocket, but why get involved at his age? Alec figured that he'd be more interested in earning his Gym Badges. Then again, Aaron wasn't like most kids. He was reserved and didn't really talk to others all that much. Alec had wondered if perhaps Team Rocket had done something to him, or maybe someone he cared about. Alec had wanted to ask Aaron that question ever since he brought up the battle at Littleroot, but he didn't have the time, nor considered it to be the right time to ask.

It was just a matter of whether or not Aaron would indulge him.

Notes: Cargo mission #1
- IC Post (10 MP)
- Incorporated world mutations/or sense of paranoia. (10 MP)
MP Total: 20 MP

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
413 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 1:33:06 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron had gotten separated from . While slightly mad about that, since now he can't garuntee his friend's safety, and his own safety garunteed by someone he trusted, he had to move on. Luckily, he met someone that could much do the same things. They've been down here before with each other. And he knew the guy was a strong trainer. "Much the same as anyone, just got sucked in here randomly." Was his response when asked why or how he got here. The blonde may have neglected to mention and Hideo.

Alec was trying to resupply a League unit, so Aaron decided to stick around and help out, wondering why they sent probably one of their strongest trainers to do that. Or maybe that was how they were garunteeing they got them in the first place. Alec's Dragonite was carrying the supplies, meanwhile, Aaron's Scizor was out. He had some potions, though not many on him. And he had used some of that supply to get Scizor up to fighting shape again. Alec was up for some idle chatter, asking about his involvement. "This time was unintentional. Though if I had the choice, I'd go for it anyways. I live in Littleroot, well, my parents live just barely outside of it. Their place was a staging ground for everyone that evacuated during Meteno, and then for those who lost their homes during the fight. When Rocket attack and all hell broke loose...how could I just stand by and let my mostly hometown get destroyed? Again? Businesses that I frequented were gone, people's homes too. Often whose children I was going to school with. Well, online while I wasn't in town. Such needless destruction...and when you guys were just trying to save us from that meteor.

That was reckless of Rocket, they really didn't care if they all lived or died. Even though they were a bunch of chumps. Then this happened, and I learned a new reason to hate them..."
Even with that trailing thought, he wasn't going to elaborate on seeing one of his friends, , was with Rocket. Likely being extorted or groomed or coerced or something. He had to fight her...and fairly seriously too. Unlike , Aaron didn't fully trust Alec enough to reveal that bit of information. So he was just trying to stick it to Rocket however and whenever he could...

50 (mission participation) + 10 (post) = 60 MP

close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 2:08:37 GMT
alec foster Avatar
As Alec listened to Aaron, he eyed the vicinity around them as they continued making their way north. Still, everything seemed to be in the clear, as there weren't any signs of Team Rocket. There also weren't signs of other dangers either. At first, Alec thought at first that his reasoning for joining was intentional, but Aaron actually confirmed that it wasn't.

He explained further, saying that Littleroot is home, which made sense, given the recent attack on the small town. Alec was still in hiding around that time, which was why he didn't do much. If one thought of his current situation in regard to being reinstated as a Gym Leader, that was also something he considered 'unintentional'. It wasn't like he had asked for his job back, let alone expecting it to happen. It just ... did. Not gonna lie, Alec confessed to himself that his sudden reinstatement concerned him quite a bit, As Alec believed that it was just a way for the Higher-Ups to keep tabs on him. Despite them having a good reason to do so, it was like he was secretly on house arrest.

Yet, they decided it'd still be a good idea for him to be a part of this battle, despite his obsession for revenge. Alec gave up on trying to understand the reason behind those that were above him. "I guess that makes sense," Alec started to say. "us Gym Leaders that are here on the front lines didn't have a say in the matter. Regardless, I wanted to be here too." Alec said, his hand gripped tightly as he walked. Aaron knew that Alec wanted nothing more than to rid the region of Team Rocket; not just because of his occupation either.

It was more personal than that. After all, they did try to kill him. "If I could, I'd kill each and every single one of them," he thought to himself. Aaron's statement shot him back to reality, prompting him to speak again. "Hatred can do many things to someone - even make them do things they thought they'd never do," Alec said, talking from personal experience. Alec was even sure that there were those among the opposition who fought with hate as well. Alec wasn't naive to the notion that those among Team Rocket joined them because Society failed them. However, Alec believed that in so doing, they had just given up completely. To him, that was a poor excuse. Throwing your life away all because society rejected you? Alec considered that reasoning flawed, despite the fact that perhaps the League itself was part of the blame.

Did Alec believe that the League was open to change due to their past mistakes? Honestly ... Alec didn't know the answer to that question.

- IC Post (10 MP)
MP Total: 30 MP

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
413 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 21:51:42 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron snorted at the gym leader comment. "Did you not have a lawyer look at your contract? If it's outside of it, they can't make you do jack shit. If you ever need to get your contract renewed, you might want to invest in a lawyer and try to make it water tight for stuff like that." Even if he wasn't a lawyer or even old enough to be employed, he knew enough that you should probably have someone look at it before signing off on it. Even if Alec would still be here to enact his vengeance. Honestly, he didn't blame the guy. It was becoming a point where he would want the exact same thing too.

But he had to focus right now. No use thinking about what happened practically immediately after coming here. "I would have thought that would be obvious. You read and hear about it all the time." People doing things that they normally wouldn't do because of their hatred. Scizor stopped suddenly, and used Swords Dance. Amber eyes narrowed. A threat was nearby. A burst of flames shot out of a corner a good bit away, aimed at Scizor. A barrage of Embers. A weak attack, but being quad weak to fire was one of Scizor's weaknesses. Still, a Double Team allowed him to avoid damage easily enough. Looking around...this was a chokepoint. Rushing it would let them at the supplies. Taking out a pokeball, Aaron contemplated his options. Scizor was fast, could probably go over there, knockout whatever fired that Ember, and get back. But that still risked getting cut off from his Pokemon, and with Rocket that usually meant death...

50 (mission participation) + 20 (post) = 70 MP

close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 16:57:38 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec wasn't really surprised with Aaron's callous nature, however, it was definitely something that the kid needed to work on. He understood that he was tough, but that didn't mean for him to be an asshat to everyone he met. However, before Alec could say anything, they were under attack, having come across a Checkpoint, which was set up by Team Rocket. Alec, a little irritated by the small setback, quickly brought outa Yanmega from one of the Pokeballs that was attached to his belt.

After bringing out the Yanmega, it flew ahead with Alec following after him. Despite Aaron's Scizor taking care of whatever fired the barrage of EMBERS, more attacks were being fired, managing to pass through Alec and Aaron's Scizor, heading straight toward Aaron. That was when Inferno stepped in front of Aaron, casting PROTECT, forming a barrier of energy around him and Aaron, shielding them both from harm. As Alec had rushed ahead, a Houndour jumped forth attempting to attack him.

Alec quickly pulled out a STICKY GLOB from his pocket, throwing it at the Houndour's face, obstructing it's view, while also having it stick to ground, due to the fact that it's face hit the ground hard. Tonbo then released a BUG BUZZ, making a supersonic wave of sound that came from the fast vibrations of it's wings, disorienting all enemies around them. This would give Aaron's Scizor time to come in and attack as well, along with Inferno. Even though Veta would stay with the cargo, Alec was confident enough that she could handle herself without Alec needing to look after her. Besides, she'd be able to keep the Cargo from getting damaged or stolen all on her own as well.

- IC Post (10 MP)
- Using a Sticky Glob (10 MP - 2/2)
- Assisting another character and/or their pokemon (10 MP)
MP Total: 60 MP

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
413 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 22:28:19 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron saw the look and nearly rolled his eyes. It was probably his delivery. Sometimes people assumed he was being a jerk when he really wasn't meaning to. Then things started happening. Luckily, Alec left a Pokemon behind to defend him. That caused his Trevenant to break out of his pokeball, and roar in anger. "I'll be fine, Inferno. Trevenant is out now." He couldn't recall if the Charizard saw his Trevenant fight before, but he knew Alec did. And knew that his ace was not something to mess with, even with a type advantage. Immediately, the tree used Ingrain. And a glowing green branching head straight for the source, making the Houndour to jump out. Scizor used Aerial Ace, slamming the doggo into the wall.

Another Houndour came out, and Aaron saw the gym leader handle it personally even as the Yanmega's Bug Buzz echoed in the cavern. With that gadget, it allowed his iron bug to use Trailblaze. Even if it wasn't a very effective attack on a fire type, a boosted and higher leveled Scizor still more or less took it out. And that wasn't counting the Technician ability that he had. Trailblaze also upped Scizor's speed. It didn't take long to root out the attackers and put them down. Including the trainers. In front of Alec and Aaron were five Rocket members. Scizor keeping them in line. "So, what are we going to do with them? I'm up for finding out what they were trying to do..." His Trevenant popped out a wooden mallet. Aaron had smashed a guy's fingers to find out who was the mastermind in desecrating graves on Mt. Pyre. And he would almost gleefully do the same thing here.

50 (mission participation) + 30 (post) = 80 MP
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 16:53:04 GMT
alec foster Avatar
After the battle was 'seemingly' over, the Rocket Grunts that were in front of them were lined up. When Aaron asked Alec what they were going to do them, Alec had truly thought of just killing each and every single one of them and take their own supplies, adding it to the cargo they were responsible for shipping. However, Alec thought of something. He wanted to know what they were up to, and he wouldn't be able to find out if they were all dead, would he? Of course not.

"Question them. Make sure you get any information out of them ... by any means necessary," Alec said, randomly picking up one of the grunts by their throat, dragging them away to question him privately. Once Alec and the grunt he was dragging were out of view he tossed the man in front of him, giving him at least a moment to catch his breath. Inferno, Tonbo, and Veta were now beside him, not worrying all too much about the cargo being unattended for. Aaron was close by it, able to watch over it while Alec had his little chat with the grunt he took from the group.

The gym leader bent down on one knee and gave the Rocket Grunt a look that was so frighteningly calm the man moved back bit, terrified. "Tell me, What are you after here?" Alec asked. Alec even got up, allowing the Rocket Grunt to do the same. However, he was silent, obviously not willing to cooperate. That was when out of nowhere, a Houndoom appeared, firing a FLAMETHROWER Attack. Inferno used PROTECT, shielding him and Alec from the flames. Veta dodged, however, Tonbo wasn't so lucky, taking a nasty hit from it, getting knocked out.

Alec silently fumed, deciding to not waste any more time. If he didn't want to cooperate, then so be it. Alec was done trying to reason with someone who was just going to try and kill him and Aaron anyway. Alec first activated his TERA ORB first, then once Veta had fully Terastallized, he activated his MEGA GLOVE. "Deal with them" was all Alec said to his two dragons as he recalled his Yanmega back to it's Pokeball. The Dragonite disappeared within a blink of an eye, using EXTREMESPEED to attack the Houndoom from behind, only for it to be pummeled into the ground by a single yet powerful DYNAMIC PUNCH from Inferno in its Mega-Evolved state. As Alec recalled his Charizard; simultaneously recalling his Charizard, the scream from the Rocket Grunt was heard from behind him as Veta encased the man fully in ice from an ICE BEAM. He looked at Aaron and said, "I think we're done here. Let's get going," He said to him, wasting no time in grabbing some Rocket's Supplies that they had just lying around.

- IC Post (10 MP)
- Used Terastallization (10 MP)
- Used Mega Evolution (10 MP)
- Pokemon got KO'd (50 MP)
MP Total: 140 MP

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
413 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 0:05:15 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
By any means necessary huh...that sounded like fun. He allowed a small, malicious grin to form on his mouth, palming his wooden mallet. Alec grabbed on of them to separate them. Aaron wasn't as nice. With a nod at his tree, the Trevenant grabbed one of their arms and flayed out their fingers on the ground. Aaron sat cross-legged across from them. "Let's play a game. If you're uncooperative or decide to make up silly lies...you lose a finger. I'll smash it with this mallet. Once that hand is done, the other one is next. Then I'll go after your toes. You don't want to know after that." There was shifting. But looks of defiance was there. They didn't believe him. So he smashed one of their fingers to bloody pieces with a single swing. The guy did well not to scream, even if he was biting his lips so hard they were bleeding and eyes drowining in tears. The others seemed shocked.

"I don't play around. And I got beef with you guys. Not as big or anything as Alec over there, but enough for me to want to torture you guys. But I'm not a complete psychopath. I just want answers." It didn't take long for things to move again. Looking over, he saw a Houndoom come in. Alec took care of it quickly enough, even at the sacrifice of his Yanmega. The gym leader then encased that one in ice. The boy pouted at the declaration. "But I wanted to smash more fingers and toes...I didn't even really get started...but fine. Looks like you guys are getting off easy. Good luck getting your comrade out of that." Standing back up, he walked over to Alec as Trevenant got the supplies. As they continued walking, Aaron did have a question to ask Alec.

"Say, what do you know about Matias Silph? Beyond being an Elite Four member."

50 (mission participation) + 40 (post) = 90 MP
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 1:54:56 GMT
alec foster Avatar
As Alec and Aaron departed once again, Josh couldn't help but smile, gently ruffling aaron's hair, reassuring him by saying, "Don't worry, Aaron. You'll get more chances to crush a lot more toes, fingers, and whatever else that belongs to a Rocket Grunt in the near future," giving the kid a gentle smile. to be honest, if Alec were Aaron's age, he'd probably pout about the same thing too. As they continued further north, Alec blinked as Aaron's question regarding Matais.

"Well, truth is, that's the really the only thing I know about him. Aside from his obvious last name of course." Alec said truthfully. It was apparent that was related to Fernando. "Why do ya ask?" Alec said in a slightly curious tone. Was there something that he should know? Other than what was publicly known about him anyway. Alec would listen to Aaron's answer, regardless of what it was. But shortly after the boy would give his answer, regardless of what it was, they were stopped at yet another checkpoint. However, this one was their actual destination.

"Relax, it's me," Alec said to the guards. "Alec Foster - Here with the supplies ya needed. Even managed to get some more from some Rockets along the way with Aaron's help," Alec said to the guards. As they had begun taking the cargo shipment, Alec recalled his dragonite back to her pokeball. He then turned to Aaron and said to him, "Well, looks like we completed our mission. We should rest up while we can before heading out."

- IC Post (10 MP)
- Mission Participation (50 MP)
- Mission Completion (100 MP)
- Mission Success (200 MP)
MP Total: 500 MP

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
413 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 0:55:23 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron would have thought that seeing the young lad actually do it and then complain about not doing it more would concern more adults. Alec didn't seem to mind. Maybe because it was Rocket that the gym leader was so unsympathetic. Or, if that smile was any indication, he had a bit of a messed up childhood.

Alec didn't seem to know anything else. Pity. But maybe some word of warning. "I've heard from a very trusted source that he tried to kill a child. And if it weren't Rocket, he would have succeeded. The victim has no place in Rocket, and I want them out. But they're in a very rough place. Matias, for some reason, wants them dead. But they've also made something of a name for themselves in Rocket, and isn't someone that they'll let go of easily. A friend said that hates Matias as well. Elite Four members don't hate each other very often and usually for good reason. I'd be very careful around the guy. If you hear anything strange or concerning about the guy, will you let me know? Actual, concrete evidence would be great as well." Aaron would take out his cell phone and hold out his hand for the man's, to add contact information.

Once that was done, they soon found themselves at the location. Aaron nodded and returned his own Pokemon for them to rest up. Power nap and some food would be quite nice...

50 (mission participation) + 50 (post) + 100 (mission Completion) + 200 (mission completion) = 400 MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 18:21:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: