I Know The End [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 15:07:07 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

She's late.
[break][break]
's ambush kept Katherine occupied for far longer than anticipated. It was foolish of her to fall for the Rocket Boss' taunting, and she was even more embarrassed by how long it took for her to be done with him. By the time she's travelled far enough into the Ultra Deep Sea to reach the battlefield, she realizes that she has wasted too much time, and now—the league's victory is no longer assured.
[break][break]
She is slowly starting to come to terms with what's required of her when her eyes settle upon one masked . Her first target.
[break][break]
"I'd say you should surrender now before you get hurt," one of her hands retrieves a capsule; she's quick to activate it and release her Nihilego, "but something tells me that you are as stupid as the rest and you think you might have a chance here."
[break]
[break]

[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a PD battle/mission.[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 1:18:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

She'd kept him waiting.[break][break]

Barnaby sat on a jutting rock ledge, one leg crossed over the other, fingers tapping against stone. He was slightly slumped over himself, with an elbow propped on his knee and his chin tucked into an open palm. Languishing in the tedium of guard duty.[break][break]

Surprisingly, LEAGUE forces hadn't yet broached this area of the Ultra Deep Sea, where the ROCKET admin 'stood' guard in front of a Seal Stone. It felt like he'd been there for ages, rotting away in boredom as his comrades battled elsewhere in the alien realm.[break][break]

Until none other than showed up to entertain him.[break][break]

"A Rocket traitor? All to myself? It must be my lucky day." Barnaby replied, the teasing cadence of his voice uninhibited by the distortion device built into his mask. His posture perked a bit, but he remained seated.[break][break]

"Call me stupid all you want, Fairburne," A black-tinted Poké Ball was unhitched from his belt and lobbed between them. From it an enormous STEELIX emerged, dark and crystalline in appearance.[break][break]

"But you know I can't pass you up."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]

• postdormitum: clash[break]
• hidden identity (masked)[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a PD battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a PD battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 19:13:32 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Her fists tightened around nothing.
[break][break]
Barnaby's stupidity and desire to prove something has earned the admin a spot on the list of men Katherine wants to kill. First Walsh, now him. One way or another, she promised she'd find a way to make them regret this day. Not the attack, mind. Not the idea of capturing the rift for Team Rocket either, but wasting her time.
[break][break]
"All I know is that you're a fool for not pretending to have not seen me," she retorts with a roll of her shoulders, "but hey, it's your funeral." Her final warning comes with a craning of her head to the side and a snap of her fingers. Then, her Ultra Beast floats forwards to meet the steel serpent with a BRUTAL SWING.
[break]
[break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 23:31:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yes, yes. Why don't we skip the eulogy and get straight to the burial then, hm?"[break][break]

With that, Barnaby's dark, crystalline serpent surged forward, meeting the BRUTAL SWING head-on. Large tentacles raked across the STEELIX's body, causing it to balk in pain.[break][break]

It was a sacrifice for the proximity he was now afforded. After attempting to snake its tail around the NIHILEGO, the Shadow Pokémon would then unleash a devastating EARTH POWER – enhanced in strength by the STEELIX's SHEER FORCE ability.

[break]

TOTAL: 70 MP[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 14:16:59 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"..Aw. You're no fun!"
[break][break]
But personal feelings aside, Katherine decides to grant Barnaby his wish. Fewer words, more actions. If it was a funeral that he wanted, then it's a funeral he'll receive. And if he won't indulge her with banter, it's only fair for her to ensure their time together will be short.
[break][break]
The Malevolent's hand extends towards her Nihilego while the serpent prepares its attack, their bond speaking for her. It accepts her touch, welcoming the lightest brush of her fingers against its slick skin before the two merge, completing their transformation just as the EARTH POWER strikes.
[break][break]
Strengthened by their bond, the Pokemon's DEFENCE grows, making it ever so slightly more durable than before. It braces through the attack but inside, Katherine winces through the pain. No order is issued, and no sound is heard from their side of the field. Instead, it spews a SLUDGE WAVE without so much of a warning.
[break][break]
Despite the steel-type's natural immunity against the nature of the attack, the Nihilego's BEAST NEUROTOXIN is sure to penetrate past the Steelix's steel armour should the attack land.
[break]
[break]

[break]
notes: nihilego can affect steel and poison types with poison in ultra burst mode. in addition, all of its poison moves have a 100% chance of afflicting bad poison in UB mode.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 15:11:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm a lot more fun in other situations." Barnaby quipped, his teasing tone evident even through the voice distortion mechanism in his mask. While Katherine was a known defector, there were other facts the admin considered in a more positive light:[break][break]

She was beautiful. Coldly confident. And... wait, a jellyfish?[break][break]

Through an unseen grimace he added, "But you'll have to go back to your prettier form for that. What the hell?"[break][break]

Her transformation compete, Barnaby couldn't help but gawk at what he was witnessing. He tapped his pocket and from within it a ROTOM-controlled phone emerged, beginning to record the battle.[break][break]

Suddenly, a SLUDGE WAVE spewed forth from the other side. Recognizing the attack in time, the admin gave a sharp whistle, instructing his STEELIX to use STONE EDGE to erect dark, crystalline spires around itself. They acted as a barrier to keep the toxic filth at bay.[break][break]

Barnaby couldn't help but notice, though, that the crystals sizzled and steamed where they made contact with the poison.[break][break]

Fuck. That couldn't be good.

[break]

TOTAL: 80 MP[break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 10:15:54 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Again, Katherine thinks. Again, she wills it to happen, silently instructing Nihilego through their BATTLE BOND and nothing else. The Ultra Beast is quick to oblige, spewing forth its corrosive toxin in yet another WAVE OF SLUDGE. If they couldn't reach the Steelix flat-out, then they will flood the field until the poison will assuredly claim its victim.
[break][break]
No more, no less.
[break]
[break]

[break]
notes: nihilego can affect steel and poison types with poison in ultra burst mode. in addition, all of its poison moves have a 100% chance of afflicting bad poison in UB mode.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 13:55:43 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

There was no escape.[break][break]

No spires of crystal could hold back the overwhelming tide of pure toxic filth. And while Barnaby wouldn't normally worry when it came to his STEELIX and its Poison-type immunity, he had a hunch that this Ultra Beast/hot woman combo superseded that.[break][break]

The Shadow Pokémon's pained cries confirmed his suspicions. The STONE EDGE fell, eaten away by the corrosive sludge, leaving STEELIX badly poisoned once the tide washed over it.[break][break]

It still had fight in it, though. For now. Another EARTH POWER erupted forth, displacing the sludge and hopefully felling .

[break]

TOTAL: 90 MP[break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:46:36 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

No sound is made when the EARTH POWER connects with the Ultra Beast/hot woman combo. No expression of pain washes over the Nihilego's face-- for it has none, to begin with. The only indication of pain, slight as it may be, comes when Katherine bites her lip, suppressing a hiss of pain.
[break][break]
The sight of the corrosive toxin coming into contact with the Steelix is enough to soothe the pain. It shouldn't take much longer now, Katherine. A mystical force surge through her before the Nihilego casts a HEX on the serpent, utilizing the poison to double the move's damage.
[break]
[break]

[break]
notes: hex deals double dmg to targets who are affected by status alignments.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:59:31 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Mounds of earth and rock displaced the sludge, allowing gravity to guide it away from the STEELIX. The damage was done, however. It's mouth agape, it's sides heaving – the crystalline serpent was obviously on the brink of succumbing to its injuries.[break][break]

Barnaby watched, scowling behind his mask, and waited for the right moment... there! Just as cast HEX, knocking out the Shadow STEELIX, the admin threw a scatterbang into the mix. It gave precious few seconds for him to return his Pokémon and release another.[break][break]

"I'll be in touch, Fairburne! Maybe we'll do a wedding instead of a funeral next time." Tentacles didn't sound like such a bad means of consummation. Barnaby would try anything once, after all.[break][break]

With that, his GALLADE TELEPORTED them to other parts of the Ultra Deep Sea, leaving the Elite Four member to lick her wounds.

[break]

TOTAL: 560 MP[break]
+ 10 MP for using a scatterbang[break]
+ 50 MP for getting your pkmn KO'd[break]
+ 100 MP for completing a PD mission[break]
+ 300 MP for "losing" a PD mission[break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:16:56 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Another one slips away.
[break][break]
Another one she watches escaping.
[break][break]
It sickens her, but not as much as the process of being battered while inside Nihilego. As soon as she realizes that the coast is clear and was indeed gone, then, and only then, does Katherine allow herself to split from the Ultra Beast, coughing out some of the liquid she had almost swallowed while inside it.
[break][break]
It hurts. Every time she does this, it hurts. She is only comforted by the fact the admin didn't get to see her experience this pain.
[break]
[break]

[break]
+ 100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
+ 200 MP for "winning" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 410

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:59:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: