Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
The First Clash! (Postdorm)
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 19:41:12 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Hitting hard, hitting fast, and taking all the prisoners. That’s what Elinor was doing after her little Cargo run.

And she had found her next victims. A small group of what seemed to be a trainer and their Pokémon, she knew they weren’t members of the League, there weren’t supposed to be any in this particular area. Anyhow, she figured she could take them, with the pink InterDream Mist offering some cover for a moment.

And so, she threw a Pokeball into the air and threw caution to the wind alongside it. Her protective gear would have to hold.

A Sceptile appeared, and Elinor quickly gave her command.

“Surround them with a Frenzy Plant.”

The Sceptile quickly slammed its hand onto the ground, and from it powerful vines quickly spread through the ground toward the unfortunate victim.

OOC: CLASH (1/3)
PROMPT:
- 50 Participate in a mission/Battle
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 18:07:16 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon had been wandering in the Deep Sea, having been sent to collect data for future excursions here. The locale interested her greatly, and despite not having a sygna suit or any kind of advanced level protection offered to the important ground forces, the woman was happy with exploring around. It was so amazing to experience the ultra space for the first time first hand. There came to be a hazy fog rolling around that was a bit alarming, putting her on edge while collecting samples and findings.

Then the ground beneath her had began to churn. Vines began to grow under foot, catching her leg on a stray vine that had entangled itself around her. "What's going on? Damn it…" she cursed, reaching into her waistband to throw out a pokeball. A Metagross was summoned beside her as she worked on freeing herself from the vines. "Be ready for anything, Ferrous. Just until I can get out of this." The towering psychic type let out a shrill noise of confirmation. Its arms rose, ready to strike out at anything in the mist that may have posed a danger to them both. While cutting, Soyeon would take a gamble and shout out into the Mist.

"What do you want from us? We don't mean you any harm!"

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 20:01:48 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The Frenzy plant did its best. But it wasn’t a tool Sceptile used all that often, much less for something as delicate as capturing a human.

Elinor heard the pleading words of the captured.

The Interdream mist slowly passes through, revealing each Human to the other.

A cold stoic faced Elinor would gaze upon Soyeon and her Metagross.

“Well, for starters, identify yourself and what business you have here.” She eyed the Pokémon by the woman's side before she began to approach cautiously.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 23:48:08 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
The mist around Soyeon would soon disappear. This showed her immediate surroundings to face whoever had managed to trap her leg with the grass type move. She'd look surprised when a woman with a stoic expression had come to appear before her, partnered with a Sceptile who looked even less happy to see her. She gave an order as the scientist had no choice but to relent.

"Ah-I'm Soyeon. A scientist sent to study the most recent wormhole appearing in Granite Cave. I was collecting things for use in-"

Her eyes noticed how close she was getting. Ferrous hovered in front of her with what sounded like a threatening growl from the steel and psychic type while the woman frowned at Elinor. "Please…Stay back. I don't want to hurt you, but I will defend myself." It hurt that the scientist had come to ask the woman to keep her distance. After several tugs and yanking on the vine, it finally snapped and set the woman free. Soyeon slowly backed away from the girl. For as deadly serious as she was, the Rocket couldn't help but think she was pretty when this upset. But such thoughts were shaken away as there were more important matters at hand.

"Now if you'll excuse me, ah-I need to continue my work and remain on schedule…"

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 10:17:28 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The woman answered, albeit a bit vaguely. Still a name and occupation was given alongside a threat of self defense.

Now that was a curious choice, almost as if this woman didn’t recognize Elinor as a member of the Council. Maybe she didn’t or maybe she simply had a reason to be defensive toward members of the League.

“For use in what?”

Something edged her on, and Elinor wasn’t about to fight this gut feeling that was sure to be true.

“Whatever it is you are doing here can wait. If you have some proper ID on you now is the time to show it otherwise I am taking you in for questioning.”

The Sceptile stepped forward none-too-pleased with the woman’s escape. The leaves near its elbows glowing an ominous green. A clear message that a fight would break out if the request was not met.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 18:53:28 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon was already on edge. The woman whom she had thought she saw before was slowly becoming more and more suspicious of what she was doing in this location. Honestly, her mind was already terrified of what would happen in the event that her superiors found out she not only was late but didn't get enough information that seemed to warrant her being her in the first place. The Rocket swallowed nervously as the other woman frowned at her response and asked for what her stuff was being used for. Of course, Soyeon couldn't tell her outright as she didn't want the consequences of that to end up in her lap.

"J-Just a bit of research is all."

Of course, that didn't exactly sate the woman's appetite and once again, Soyeon was being detained, or the threat of being arrested. She let out a terrified murmur, trembling at what this woman might be capable of. The Sceptile was also pretty angry look, and it seemed like the formalities had ended. Looking to Ferrous, she'd point at the woman and close her eyes to shield herself from the ensuing carnage.

"FERROUS USE FLASH CANNON!"

The Metagross would him with energy, soon unleashing a blast of energy at the woman and Sceptile. But if they noticed, it wasn't even aimed at them, but to the area to the right. The scientist backed away, flush in her cheeks and terrified.

"IMSOSORRYIREALLYDONTWANNADOTHISBUTTHEYLLHURTMYFAMILYIMSORRYBUTPLEASEGOAWAY!"

PROMPT:
- 30 IC POST

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 17:52:06 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The woman seemed hesitant at first, but then hesitation turned to aggression and all was lost. Even the woman’s ramblings did not sate the fight response that welled up in Elinor and Sceptile as the Flash Cannon flew past them.

Sceptile jumped into action charging at the Metagross. Glowing leaves extending into a pair of LEAF BLADES as it aimed to smack the Metagross right in the face.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 2:43:27 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
The Metagross was caught unaware of the Sceptile that bounded towards them both as a result of the previous Flash Cannon that was fired at the both of them in warning. It seemed as if this was some kind of misunderstanding, or at least to Soyeon, a declaration of the woman that meant she was not playing around. The grass types attack landed at the steel type as Soyeon rushed to him. Her hands fell onto its legs while trying to ease him back up, though frowning at Elinor. "Why can't you just let us go?!" she whined, "We weren't bothering! We didn't even pose a threat until you start this whole thing!" The Metagross managed to her back up as SOyeon growled, pointing at the Sceptile now.

"Zen Headbutt!"

Ferrous emit a low growl, then went soaring towards the grass type. A powerful psychic energy surrounded its form while it had been aiming to crash its body into Sceptile.

PROMPT:
- 40 IC POST

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 8:00:55 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Soyeon posed a very good question, an excellent question even had Elinor been in the mood to talk this over. But she wasn’t.

Urged on by the paranoia of the realm, the feeling of danger ever present. High on adrenaline, she was far from thinking logically about this. Even if she was trying to seem calm.

“With Rocket running rampant and trying to disrupt League operations, we can’t take ANY chances.” Was Elinor’s response.

The Metagros went in for a Zen Headbutt, allowing Sceptile’s blades to hit, but they seemed to do little damage as the metallic beast trampled forward, pushing the Sceptile away.

Sceptile’s claws dug deep into the ground as it tried to bring the Metagross to a halt. It sent a pulse of Grass Energy through its feet, and quickly FRENZY PLANT roots shot up from the ground, trying to pin the Metagross in its place.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 21:47:55 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
The stern looking woman did have a point. Rocket was pumping up their presence here since the wormhole opened. And she only knew that because she was a Rocket herself. Of course, there wasn't any way that Soyeon was letting that bit of information slide on her watch. "So that gives you the right to just detain everyone on no ground? You instigated this entire situation!" Soyeon snapped back at Elinor as she'd fuss about refusing to provide documentation about her identity. The Sceptile clashed against the incoming Metagross, with its hind legs digging into the ground as both Pokemon would provide an ample amount of force against one another. Using this to its advantage, tge grass type went to wrap Ferrous in vines again using Frenzy Plant. The Metagross raised its legs upwards at the Sceptile, aiming to slam them both down on top of the woman's partner.

"Just let us go! We don't have anything valuable or interesting that you want. Or else we have to defend ourselves…"

PROMPT:
- 50 IC POST

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 9:02:19 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Soyeon might have had a point. And had Elinor not been single mindedly pursuing the capture of Rockets, or any other threats for that matter, she might have listened. But Elinor did not listen.

And so the battle raged on.

Sceptile tried to hinder the Metagross’ movements only to be met with two powerful legs slamming down on both its shoulders. Sceptile tried to take the hit gracefully, tanking the damage as best it could. But Sceptile was no steel type. It felt the impact dig its feet into the ground before its knees buckled beneath the pressure.

And though it was quick to recover and try to aim a THROAT CHOP at the Metagross. The recovery time between then and now would surely be enough for both Metagross and trainer to attempt an escape should they desire to do so.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:11:45 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
The nasty CROSS CHOP had taken the Metagross by surprise, leaving a small indentation of where the attack had landed on the pokemon's head. It already seemed worn down and had previous scratches and nicks of where the other battles had taken their toll on the steel type. Soyeon had finally reached her limit of watching a beloved partner suffer from a fight that wasn't going anywhere. "That's enough, Ferrous. Magnet Rise!" She took off in a dead sprint towards the Metagross as it would hum again, recalling its legs as a pulse of electricity rang through it for a moment or so. The woman hopped on its head as it rose from the ground, hovering a short distance away while Soyeon frowned at the other woman.

"You should feel lucky it was just me. If any other Rocket were here looking for somebody to hurt, you would be in danger. I'll try and keep you out of my report if you do the same."

Without waiting for a response, Ferrous would quickly hurry off with its trainer in tow, fleeing from the battle.

PROMPT:
- 50 MP Participate in a mission/Battle
- 60 MP IC POST
- 300 MP for Losing/Fleeing

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:30:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: