she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
CARGO: EA
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 2:00:40 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
day stretches into night, but time doesn't seem to move down here. annalise throws her bag down on the ground and sits with her back against the cave wall, feeling the pulse of the ultra sea's heartbeat rumble through stone. adrenaline leaches from her veins, replaced with a bone-deep exhaustion that makes her numb to the uncomfortable dig of rock between her shoulder blades.
[break][break]
her altaria lands close by, guarding her trainer.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"]
+ tldr [break]
+ cargo (2/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 10 (ic post) = 60[break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 7:07:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva still hadn’t figured out the strange gravity in this world, “Shit,” she huffs to herself, sliding down a rock crevice she thought she could easily clear with a well-timed jump, “Fuck,” she glances back; they are gaining on her.

Despite the bright red cross boldly plastered on her back, Rocket could care less about her being a medic. Civil rules of war grant her amnesty to treat the wounded. She should have known better. This is Rocket, the same bastards that tried to murder her around every corner those years ago in Kanto as well despite her status as a medic.

“Zap Cannon!” the Magearna humming behind her twirls and lines up their shot. A sharp zap of electricity lights up the dull world as the attack snaps like a whip at the three enemies chasing her down, “This way,” she takes a sharp turn around an outcropping only to nearly run into Annalise’s Altaria, “Whoa!” Eva skids to a stop but running face first into its fluffy bottom.

+50 for participating in mission/battle
+10 per IC post (1)

=60 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 7:48:11 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

sleep tugs at her eyelids, making each blink last longer than the one before it. annalise feels safe with cotton candy watching over her, so she doesn't fight the sensation, lets it weigh her down. she feels herself drift, only to jolt awake at the sound of fighting. she blinks once, twice, then makes a half-asleep scramble to her feet as a blonde-haired woman rounds the corner.
[break][break]
cotton candy feels someone run into her backside and rounds on her with an indiscriminate peck, feathers ruffled up.
[break][break]
"dr. morales?"
[break][break]
the recognition in annalise's voice stops her altaria from acting further.
[break][break]
"holy shit — " the fatigue drains from her as she moves towards . "are you okay? are you — is someone following you?"
[break][break]
she looks back towards the direction she came from, narrowing her eyes.
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ cargo (2/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 10 (ic post) + 10 (ic post) = 70[break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:06:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Anna!” her tone is full of surprise and relief when a familiar face pops from behind the Altaria. A palpable sigh release some tension as her smile brightens in response. She lays equally tired eyes on the ranger suddenly grabs her shoulders.

“Sh sh shhhhhhh,” she encourages Anna to keep her voice down and shuffles to kneel behind a splintered rock, “Yeah, I got a couple Rockets on my tail,” she glances back to see the Magearna swivel around the outcropping to hide with them. Eva shifts the med pack to her lap, “I’m way fucking lost,” she admits in a hushed tone.

+10 per IC post (2)

=70 MP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:30:34 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

oh.
[break][break]
annalise shuts up at 's insistence, joining her behind the shelter of a rock with her magearna. she motions wordlessly for her altaria to abandon them. the dragon-type spreads her wings and takes off, a distraction to buy them some time from the rockets sniffing around the area.
[break][break]
"just a couple?" she whispers. "we can totally take them."
[break][break]
as it turns out, they're both lost. this ultra sea is endlessly labyrinthian, particularly the cave portions, and there just aren't enough landmarks to make navigating as easy as it is in hoenn.
[break][break]
"i mean, you're lost with a ranger now." she gives her a little smile, having too much hope that they won't just die out here. "we'll find our way around somehow, right?"
[break][break]
annalise lapses into silence as footfalls race by. she waits until its quiet again to talk in a low voice.
[break][break]

"how'd those rockets find you?"
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ cargo (2/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 10 (ic post) + 10 (ic post) + 10 (ic post) = 80[break]

@

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:39:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Just a couple. Eva winces at the realization. Yeah, she probably could take them. But really her party if skating on thin ice. Between the encounters in the caves, the fight against a Rocket Underboss on the beach, surviving the anomalies within the Interdream Zone, she’s barely keeping them together even with her extensive medical knowledge. They’ve all been through the ringer tonight.

“They just keep popping up like little zits!” she growls, easy to pop, but annoying nonetheless, “My team’s pretty beat. There’s still a lot of night left so I’m trying to take it easy,” likely not going to work, though. There was no mercy in war. It already sounds like the grunts were circling their way back around.

Eva returns Anna’s grin with one of her own, “Better being lost together than alone,” she agrees, “First, let’s ditch these pests. You got an SCATTERBANGS on you?” Eva has one left. She reaches in her pack and cradles the device with care, “Could be a good distraction to get a jump on them.”

+10 per IC post (3)

=80 MP

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 1:24:11 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

"i totally get that."
[break][break]
annalise's own team is pushing their limits. she's pushing her limits. she has the fleeting, naive thought to ask if rayquaza is somewhere inside the rift with them — team rocket grunts are stupid, but even they must feel some type of way about facing a god, right?
[break][break]
it sounds like an easy intimidation tactic, but maybe that's exactly why eva is the one with avatarship and she isn't.
[break][break]
"oh, yeah, i'm sure i have some in my bag somewhere."
[break][break]
her hand brushes her shoulder, but she doesn't feel the thick material of her backpack strap.
[break][break]
"i, uh, left my bag over there ... " there's guilt in her lowered voice as she thumbs in the general direction of the spot against the wall she'd come from. "but we can def work with the one you have. just let me know when you're ready."
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ cargo (2/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 10 (ic post) + 10 (ic post) + 10 (ic post) + 10 (ic post) = 90[break]

@

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:23:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It would be easy to see Rayquaza was no where to be found. The legendary didn’t venture into the rifts or the INTERDREAM ZONE. The presence of these anomalies was already weighing heavy on their world’s borders. They feared the added presence of a powerful legendary would push the instability over the edge.

“Alright” Eva takes a quick glance over to Anna’s bag before nodding once a plan clicks into place in her head, “Alright, so, I’m gonna throw this, they’re gonna freak out, Syah and your Altaria can crush them while you make a break for it to grab your bag, then we’ll get the heck outta here,” she takes a brief moment to get her bearings, “We gotta go . . . that way,” she point deeper into Ultra Space where a Rocket Outpost is being challenged. There are many wounded in need of attention.

“On the count of-“

’HEY THERE! OVER THERE!’

“Now! The count of now!” Eva pitches the SCATTERBANG towards the incoming Rocket. It explodes violently, expelling a mass of dark, impenetrable smoke, “Syah! Go!” Eva tosses the Machamp’s pokeball towards the enemy.

+10 per IC post (4)
+10 using a SCATTERBANG

=100 MP

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 19:12:49 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

she listens to the plan with her full attention, committing each step to memory. her eyes follow the direction points in, giving a wordless nod to show that she understands. one hand laid on their rocky cover, she primes herself to run.
[break][break]
someone notices them before eva can start the countdown, forcing them out of their dark hiding spot like scattering bug-types.
[break][break]
annalise runs to her bag under the cover of the scatterbang smoke, hoisting one strap over her shoulder and twisting it around her waist to dig around. she takes out her own scatterbang, clumsily tugs the zipper closed, and whistles for her altaria.
[break][break]
time crawls painfully slow as she moves in the direction eva pointed in. the smoke behind her lights up as cotton candy swings back around and cuts off their pursuers with a dragon pulse that lances the ground in front of them.
[break][break]
annalise tosses another scatterbang at the rockets for good measure, flinching at the pop and fizzle it makes as it hits the ground.
[break][break]
she reaches for 's hand, arm, anything to ensure they get out of this mess together.
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ cargo (2/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 50 (5x ic post) + 10 (scatterbang) = 110[break]

@

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 17:21:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A Machamp explodes from the pokeball, roaring to life in the smoke of the SCATTERBANG. It casts a WIDE GUARD for more protection. A battering of attacks splash against its surface as the two blondes make a break for it. A DRAGON HAMMER lashes out at the closest Rocket Grunt, knocking the poor guy right off the rocky outcropping and sending him Arceus knows where.

Eva grabs a hold of Anna’s hand, following easily in step behind her as they make their escape. The Altaria’s DRAGON PULSE clears a path and they take it.

The second SCATTERBANG gives them a clean break. Between dealing with now mega-evolved Machamp and the smoke, the opponents were unable to keep their eyes on Eva and Annalise. Syah would catch up eventually, Eva had faith in the fighting-type.

“I think we lost ‘em,” she pants between deep breaths, her heart racing and thrumming in her ears. She pulls back on Annalise’s hand, encouraging her to slow down to a walk with her, “This whole thing is a fucking nightmare,” she sighs in exhaustion.

+10 per IC post (5)
+10 using a SCATTERBANG
+10 for MEGAEVOLUTION

=120 MP

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 5:26:11 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

pulls on her hand, insistent enough to make her fall into a walk beside her. she buzzes with lingering adrenaline, chest heaving with each exerted breath, but eva's hand in her own grounds her.
[break][break]
"it really is," she breathes out, then draws a sharp breath to satiate her aching lungs. she steals a look at the professor, brows furrowed with concern. "are you okay? they didn't get you or anything, right?"
[break][break]
then she looks over her shoulder, to the light of her altaria's dragon pulse helping machamp seal their escape.
[break][break]
"i think we're good to go wherever we're going!" she's not entirely sure where they're headed, but at least they won't be flanked by their pursuers. "they'll def hold them off."
[break][break]
+ tldr [break]
+ clash (2/3)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 60 (6x ic post) + 10 (scatterbang) = 120[break]

@

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 5:40:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s own breaths come quicker than usual. The stamina required of them over the course of this night has been unnatural. How any of them are still walking is beyond explanation, “Yeah, I’m fine,” she assures the ranger, giving her new companion the once over with a doctor’s look up and down, “Are you ok?” she had no idea what Annalise has been through tonight but she imagines it’s a lot for someone in their first war. Unfortunately, Eva’s had practice.

Eva follow’s Anna’s gaze back to their dueling pokemon, also convinced that they had the situation under control. The doctor gathers her bearings with a quick look around to make sure they are heading in the right direction, “I have to get to sector 4, over there I think,” she point in a direction just southeast of them, “They desperately need medical supplies,” she shrugged the overstuffed medic pack on her back, “To many wounded . . . I guess,” the words hurt to say. She always struggled with the fact that she couldn’t save them all - but she wouldn’t rest until she tried.

+10 per IC post (6)
+10 using a SCATTERBANG
+10 for MEGAEVOLUTION

=130 MP

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 9:08:52 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

"i'm okay," she promises, though the truth of it is buried beneath a weary smile that warms in acknowledgement of being okay, too. she keeps an eye out for specters in the dark corners of the world around them, but keeps an ear to her companion as she explains her medical duties. [break][break]
sector four, she nods idly as she processes her words. medical supplies, got it.
[break][break]
"right," she says, but her smile shrinks down to nothing at the mention of wounded trainers. "they'll all be okay."
[break][break]
she gives eva's hand a reassuring squeeze and lets go.
[break][break]
"especially once they have you there with them."
[break][break]
the path stretches on. a question eventually bubbles to the surface.
[break][break]
"i don't think we've really gotten to talk much since christmas so, like, how've you been? i mean, before all of this — " she spreads her arms in a vague gesture to the ultra sea, the war, all of it. " — happened."
[break][break]
+ tldr [break]
+ cargo (2/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 70 (7x ic post) + 10 (scatterbang) = 130[break]

@

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 4:50:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s smile doesn’t reach her eyes, “Right,” she breaths a half-assed agreement past her cracked lips. The wounded may be ok . . . if she wasn’t too late already. Her failures seemed to be piling up one after the other. A few more lives lost to her incompetence would be excellent kindling for the smoldering insecurities plaguing her.

As they walk, a hand instinctively reaches back to check the zippers to make sure she hasn’t lost any of her precious cargo. Everything seems in place, and her attention bounces back to Annalise when she inquires about Eva’s well-being.

Christmas. She relishes to find comfort in a time that holds certainty, love, and hope like this last Christmas. How quickly things have gone to hell since then.

“I’ve been fine,” she lies. She always does. She’s still uncertain how many people truly know what’s happened and she avoids it whenever possible. She can’t stand the sympathetic looks, the acquaintances that suddenly smothered her with comfort now that it conveniences them to be a part of the scandal, or the violent divide a separation like this can cause when Hoenn needed stability now more than ever.

“Busy, of course,” she adds on, shrugging her shoulders, “Going back to Kanto was harrowing,” she does admit to that since her publication made her trip well-known, “How have you been?” She doesn’t ask about because she prays Annalise won’t ask about .

+10 per IC post (7)
+10 using a SCATTERBANG
+10 for MEGAEVOLUTION

=140 MP

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 8:43:43 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

"well, that's good!" [break][break]annalise doesn't know if she believes her, but she doesn't press it. she doesn't know well enough to pry, so she can only offer her wordless support for all the bullshit they both know she's been through recently — being cheated on, her engagement ending, the chaos of heading back to kanto.
[break][break]
her smile is small, encouraging, as eva offers her breadcrumbs. "i bet it was. we're sooo glad to have you back here in hoenn again."
[break][break]
the question is directed towards her. [break][break]"i've been good! doing lots of hands-on field work at my new school job."
[break][break]
her smile grows warmer at the thought, the sense of normalcy is a bright spot in this dark rift they're fighting for their lives in. then it gets duller again.
[break][break]
"also, y'know, i'm sorry we haven't talked much since the party. i know we're not as close as, like, me and your brother but i feel bad for not reaching out."
[break][break]
for kanto, as she tries to frame it, but it's an apology more for everything else. absolution for not knowing, for standing by her shitty fiancé, for the kiss she's taking to her grave. everything.
[break][break]
+ tldr [break]
+ cargo (2/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 80 (8x ic post) + 10 (scatterbang) = 140[break]

@