lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:03:06 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

For the time being, he continues to drift through the deep sea, alone and largely undetected. Because, well, he’s alone and can’t manage to connect with anyone.[break][break]

Pink mist poofs around him here and there in pockets before dissipating, but he doesn’t go near the larger swathes of the stuff. His prior visits here taught him to not trust anything. And who knew what sorta skirmishes he would happen upon if he didn’t find his friend soon.[break][break]

Why’d he have to go ahead anyway? Maybe Lam entered the rift through the wrong point…[break][break]

At this point, though, he’s willing to try just about anything. His shinx is tucked into his arms, the shine of stardust gold radiating off of his illuminated and casting a dull light in the gloom. Lam meanwhile, continues to click through frequencies on the comm in his ear—freezing when he lands on garbled voices and then tunes it to come in clearer.[break][break]

“Uhhhh, hey?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
comms [2/2] // he’s an idiot :’)[break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/TYxN6yk7/73-C2-C3-C1-AD17-45-CC-858-B-619858-BEFD6-D.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:30:56 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

As Lam focused in on a specific frequency he would only hear the cut off reports, and grunts of a sniper, currently sprinting while under pokemon fire. The sound of minor explosions and even attacks smacking and bouncing off her loud enough to sneak into the background of Paxton's words. [break][break]

"This is Cassidy, come in any nearby units, over!" he sounded, frustrated, haggard. Like he'd said this at least 40 times in the past 20 minutes. There's several pokemon cries and some screams as something in the background beeps loudly and quickly. [break][break]

The slow greeting only irritated Paxton further. "Cassidy to-....Cassidy to Hey! Where are you located right now?" he asked, the beeping on his end grew higher in pitch and sped up. "Hopper- Wait- what're you-?" the transmission cuts off, in a flash, a haggard looking man, falls on his ass, face covered by a black helmet. A Magnezone, slightly dented, and a Porygon beep at each other. Joules' many eyes dart around their immediate surroundings before locking onto Lam and staring him down.

[break][break]

+ | clash 2 [break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 22:39:50 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Needless to say the sudden tumult that greeted him on the other end of the line startled Lam. It sounded deafening surrounded by the quieter spot he stood in. What was going on in other parts of the deep sea?[break][break]

Maybe he shouldn’t have said anything. This guy sounded cranky. “What units?” he babbled back stupidly. “Are you okay?”[break][break]

Nearby… was it possible that he was just in a low impact pocket or something? His wandering didn’t yield any noise or commotion, except for in the far distance. “Huh? Who’s Hopper? I’m not–” The crackle of the comm grew louder to drown out his questions. He winced, pulling the piece away from his ear. For right then, he was oblivious and unaware of anyone nearby, even less the magnezone pinpointing him.[break][break]

Tentatively, he returned the piece, “Hello..? Uh, Cassidy, or whatever?”

[break][break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/TYxN6yk7/73-C2-C3-C1-AD17-45-CC-858-B-619858-BEFD6-D.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:34:15 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton's hand drops from his ear as he looks at . "Who are you? What team are you with?" he asked quickly, arm bleeding as he leans back. His Magnezone moved to let him rest of them as Paxton pulled out some gauze from a pouch on his side. [break][break]

"Here, help me tie this shit." he added, Hopper, the Porygon letting out electronic chirps at the stranger. Joules was distracted, half caring for their trainer, half keeping an eye on the guy that hadn't introduced himself yet.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:44:47 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Finally, Lam notices the man and frowns at the line of questions that volley from the man. “Uhhhh…Lam? Or, Logan, I guess. If you’re a last names guy.” He shoots him double finger guns, but the casual gesture does little to dispel his general cluelessness.[break][break]

“I don’t have a team? Or, well, I’m not with rocket, if that’s what you mean.” He shrugs. “Got kind of lost out here looking for someone, honestly. My phone got nicked and swapped for a burner earlier.” He holds up the phone snuck into his pocket earlier.[break][break]

That feels like it was ages ago, now.[break][break]

“Oh, uh- right. Sure.” He stoops to a knee, hands out for the gauze to help where indicated. His shinx sniffs curiously at the worrisome porygon. “Kinda good at this, I got it. But yeah. Since then, I’ve only had this radio–I don’t really know how to use it.” Was he talking a lot? Did that make him suspicious?[break][break]

“Guess I should be asking who you are.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 2:04:56 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Good to meet you, Lam Logan." he said memorizing a face to a name. He was doing no attempt to conceal his identity, he supposed. Aside from possibly lying. But Paxton would do the same for now. Until they were back safe in the city. "Landon. Landon Cassidy." [break][break]

He frowned looking down at the phone before back up at the trainer. "Any contacts on the burner phone?" he asked. It was strange to swap but maybe it was just a petty theft. [break][break]

"How'd you get the radio? Did you get separated and end up with it?" he's quick to talk, shooting off questions and watching Lam intently as he answered, studying his eyes and his face for any suspicious tics or habits. He's good at following directions at least. Under his guidance, Lam can tighten and tie off his arm injury. Joules beeps his thanks while Hopper TELEPORTs around the little Shinx playfully, chirping softly in a the temporary calm.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 2:19:52 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Uhh, yeah. Likewise.” Maybe he should’ve been more suspicious. Clearly getting fooled the first time around had done little to knock some sense into him. “Just one, but I don’t know who the number goes to.” And he sure as hell wasn’t about to test it on his own. Until then, it’s been left in his pocket. Now, he offers it over readily.[break][break]

He’s admittedly still a bit sour that he let his other get stolen.[break][break]

“Got the radio at the initial entrance I came through. I said I was looking for , and they handed it over.” He shrugs again. “Figure someone wasn’t keeping too good’a track on things, or thought I was someone wayyyy more important than I actually am.”[break][break]

He definitely doesn’t have the rank or standing that his friend does. Really, he wasn’t even sure if he was meant to stick with the elite four member once he managed to finally cross paths with him.[break][break]

“There. Good as it’ll be, I figure,” he says as he ties off the bandaging after efficiently wrapping the other’s arm, “my partner’s pretty accident prone, so I picked up the knack.” Granted, tends to bandage up routinely, but he’s already babbling under the gun enough without adding more.[break][break]

Noodle, deciding the porygon is safe, returns to Lam. Pawing at his shoe to be scooped up again.

[break][break]

+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x4 (40 mp) + assist another player (10 mp) = 100mp

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 20:10:27 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Right. Why do you still carry it then?" He said eyeing Lam as he took a moment to drink some water, listening in for any incoming threats. There's a pause. "You're trying to get back to ?" he asked. He hadn't really seen the E4 on the field yet. "He's probably more in the front lines with the other E4." An educated guess, anyway. [break][break]

"Thanks." he said giving his injury a pat. "Anyway, I was scouting around for leads on the seals or whatever other treasure we're looking for. Got caught up with some Rocket and overwhelmed." he explained with a small shrug. Hopper returns to Paxton once Noodle walks off before popping into existence high above them and keeping watch. [break][break]

In the middle of it all he beeps, slow at first then increasing in speed. Paxton looks away from Lam. "Well pick a direction for us to go in then!" he hissed as the Porgyon dropped back down before moving away to begin leading. He looked back at Lam. "We need to go. Right now." he said before there's a huge explosion. Like something huge falling into the earth. The ground rumbles light but it's nearby.

[break][break]

+ | comms 1/2  [break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 4:55:42 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Lam shrugged a little, then tucked the phone back into his pocket. “Guess I thought it might be handy to look at, you know, later. Or if someone does call it, who’s on the other end?” He’s had plenty of time to consider the options, given all of his lost wandering.[break][break]

“I’m trying to find him in the first place,” he admitted with a short huff. Not fond of admitting how directionally challenged he was. “No problem. Sounds like a major pain.” All added as he scooped the demanding shinx up and grinned. But as the porygon alerted them to danger, and the rumblings began, he looked around. “What’s that?” Not that there was much time to stand and figure that out.[break][break]

“Okay,” he replied, head nodding rapidly as he took off after Paxton, “okay yeah.” A glance back over his shoulder didn’t reveal much over the sound of rumbling and earth caving in. “So like—just for clarity…what, who are we running from, exactly?”[break][break]

Rocket, obviously. But he’s hoping for maybe just a little more in terms of descriptors.

[break][break]

+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x5 (50 mp) + assist another player (10 mp) = 110mp

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 23:10:48 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"I guess...there might be a way to trace it back...if it's isn't just a burner phone that is." Which, quite frankly, it looks like a burner phone. He checks into the local comms scanning to see if there's anything on Matias for a moment. "I can help you find him. At least bring you somewhere with reinforcements anyway-" he suggested. [break][break]

He returned Hopper and swapped him out for his Trapinch. "Behind us, I don't know how far but start setting up a trap." he ordered the little big type. Instantly, Tango began DIGing holes in the landscape, quickly pock marking the immediate surroundings as he followed after Paxton and Lam. [break][break]

Just as Paxton is about to answer Lam's question, a few Rocket's pull through the dust and debris of their past explosions and out lumbers a Nidoking and Nidoqueen couple with a few Nidorans for added decoration. "Reinforcements." Paxton said, gesturing at their newest opponents. "I was tracking them to a SEAL location but they swapped targets suddenly. Maybe an avatar was nearby, I don't know. But then they found me." He doesn't stop letting their difficult terrain deal with it and the power couple poklemon and their family let out loud roars.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:
-

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 16:01:00 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Yeah…I guess better safe than sorry.” He shrugged. It wasn’t really weighing him down or anything. Probably useless in the long run, but he could at least tinker with it later–even if he wasn’t super tech savvy. His attention turned back to Paxton as he pocketed the phone again. “Yeah? I’d super appreciate that. Turns out I’m not really good at finding my way around this place.”[break][break]

Honestly, it all sort of looked the same to him. Oceanscape. Rocks. Fish.[break][break]

He didn’t have anything to start trap laying the way Paxton’s trapinch did, but his shinx was quickly replaced by his pidove. She probably looked pitiful next to the nidoking and queen that emerged. But never doubt the lil guys![break][break]

“Well, let’s make quick work of them then, yeah?” Lam flashed the other a hopeful thumbs up. If anything, he at least could battle somewhat efficiently. Where the trapinch attacked the pair from below, Poppy did from above–sending gusts of RAZOR WIND to push them back before Lam brandished the tera orb that had been hanging out in his pocket.

[break][break]

+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x6 (60 mp) + assist another player (10 mp) = 120mp

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 2:20:50 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"It's no problem, Better for you to stick with me until we find you cover or...the alternative." he doesn't bother saying it out loud. Buddy system and all that. He nodded as Lam swapped his pokemon out. [break][break]

As Lam's Pidove sends out a little RAZOR WIND the poison type heard roars angrily, stomping towards them as it summoned EARTH POWER. The attack throws Tango the Trapinch backwards an an almost comical arc. The little bug type scrambled back up from the incoming Nidoqueen before sending back the female pokemon with a FISSURE attack. Paxton stumbled forward but kept his balance. The Nidoking doesn't stop either sending out a SLUDGE WAVE towards the Pidove and Trapinch trying to poison them in order to slow them down.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:
-

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 4:52:06 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Right, sounds good.” Lam nods his agreement. He’s sick of wandering on his own, so this is a vast improvement even with being thrown into combat.[break][break]

A Tera orb slips into Lam’s hand and with a quick tap, the shimmering energy contained in it beams outward to envelop Poppy. The pidove glows with light as her feathers are coated in dark blue crystals.[break][break]

Above her head, a dragon’s helm forms—no doubt an unexpected typing for the small bird.[break][break]

As they’ve practiced, though, she’s come to know what to expect. Weaving around the SLUDGE WAVE, energy collects around her as she swings down at the nidoking’s head. Packing the unexpected punch of a DRAGON HAMMER.

[break][break]

+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x7 (70 mp) + assist another player (10 mp) + utilize teratralization (10mp) = 140mp

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 3:39:46 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Poppy knocks back the Nidoking with her TERASTALIZED attack but Tango doens't have that kind of fire power. So whe nthe SLUDGE WAVE drops the little bug grows sicker and slower. Still, trying his best to assist he begins another FISSURE attack as the Nidoqueen comes running to help the Nidoking. [break][break]

The earth shakes and cracks. The earth opens and swallows some Nidoran if they don't outright flee. The Nidoking falls, knocked over by the DRAGON HAMMER and the incoming Nidoqueen. And Tango? Tango wheezes under the poison unable to move out of the way. He attempts to dig but the 2 poison types slam it into the edge of his own FISSURE with a resounding CRACK and SPLAT noise before falling into Tango's FISSURE. Paxton turns, expecting to see the Trapinch running back but can't find him anywhere. "No-" the helmet twitches quickly, searching the battlefield for the resilient little bug but nothing comes out. "Tango?!" he called out, seeing a small lull as the Nidoking and Queen's muffled cries escape the cracks in the earth. PARANOIA sets in as he tries to find the little bug, moving towards the open earth before seeing dark clothes, Rockets approaching the site. "Shit!"

[break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:
-

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
in situ [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 3:53:04 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Good job, Pops!” he calls out to the pidove as the nidoking tumbles back and she retreats back to his side. Pleased chirps and birdsong follow as she nests in her usual perch—his hair. “You’re a bit too heavy right now.” He reaches up and pulls her down, cradled in his arms before the crack of the earth becomes far more pressing.[break][break]

Lam looks up in time to see both the nidoking and queen collapse into the ground under their feet. A frown follows, though, as his attention turns toward Paxton when he calls out for Tango. Oh no. He’s already lost one of his own team today, and so it takes little push for Lam to dash after the other, skirting the edge of the FISSURES to help search for the trapinch. Poppy takes to the air again, warning tweets sounding as she spies the Rockets as well.[break][break]

He doesn’t want the league operative to have to leave Tango behind, but— “Hey, Cassidy! I think we gotta go now!

[break][break]

+ thread participation (50mp) + ic post x8 (80 mp) + assist another player (10 mp) + utilize teratralization (10mp) + complete a mission (100mp) + win a mission (200mp) = 450mp