awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Wartime Pranks [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:43:31 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
War was hell, this was nothing new. Oscar had seen his fair share of battle campaigns, and yet this one in the Ultra Sea managed to top them all in terms of hardship. He had been put through the ringer in a very small amount of time, prompting the otherwise optimistic scientist to take on a more jaded demeanor. Yet even with all he had faced, Oscar knew he could not slow down. Not until this fight was over.

Oscar was heading back to the portal. His outfit was torn up and the mask hiding his identity was degrading more and more with every trial. He had to suit up, get some rest, and head back in to continue his role in the fight. Oscar could not have been more eager to reach Rocket's camp on the other side of the portal, and while he believed nothing would be able to slow him down he would soon come upon something that would do just that.

It was a dead ranger, just laying there on the path. It was not clear how they died, but there was a lot of blood on their uniform. It was an initially shocking discovery, but Oscar got over it within seconds. Bodies are not exactly uncommon in the middle of a battlefield. As he stepped forward to move past the corpse though, a noise would catch his attention. There was a voice coming from their head--small and barely coherent. Oscar leaned down, and quickly realized that the voice was coming from the ranger's earpiece.

Oscar could not resist, he really tried to but it was like fighting against a roaring current. He quickly took the earpiece out of the ranger and held it up to his own ears. He could now hear the voice very clearly, "Hello? Is anyone on this frequency? We need help!" Oscar smiled, adjusting the earpiece as he continued his journey forward. Pressing into the earpiece, he would hold back a chuckle as he spoke.

"Hey I hear you loud and clear, what's your situation?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 6:01:07 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

The Ranger had been there all damn day, he was tired, covered in blood. Most of it not even his own His head had finally recovered sure but everything else? Not that great, and while he had the order to keep here for basically the next 24 hours to try to secure as much as possible, and do what they could against Rocket. But rest needing to be accounted for, there were too many battles going on and his pokemon needed rest. [break][break]

Rest which is interrupted when he hears the come of the Rangers near by that have been charged with taking care of some of the wild pokemon from rampaging due to the odd energies coming from the caves. He thought for a moment about if he should be the one helping or leave it to one of the Elites to handle. Though it seems like one of them has answers for Razz decided to just listen in for now. [break][break]

=We're stuck in the caves... = there is some static probably from the energies the Deep Sea was giving off, =We're a bit discombobulated from the Steelix Den we encountered and are in need of aid, or at least if anyone knowns landmarks we could follow to get out=[break][break]

"note to self, contact Dewford's captain and make a training session for such things"

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]
POSTDORMITUM: Cargo 1/2
[break][break]

[break]+ Outfit minus the mask and googles
[break]+ 1 IC post +10
[break]+

Total: ---

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 16:36:40 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar sneered, covering his mouth to stop himself from laughing. They really thought he was one of them, dear goodness this was too easy. Alright Oscar pull it together, what could be done with this? Probably nothing; this was likely some reconnaissance team that took a wrong turn, hardly useful to Rocket unless they knew something they did not--which was doubtful.

Alright, fucking with them it was then. Oscar centered himself, taking a breath before responding to the rangers. "Steelix Den? I think that was reported earlier, hold on let me pull up a map from my Pokegear." Oscar took a few seconds, pantomiming pulling up a map for his own amusement. "Okay yeah I think I know where you are! Describe your surroundings and I'll try to discern your exact location. I'm gonna guide you out of there."

Oscar took a seat on the body of the dead ranger, eager to lead these ranger clowns to their doom.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 6:48:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

=Uhhh...= there was static once more as the ranger seemed to be looking around. Razz figuring that maybe they were on the new side of things. Or maybe they thought something was off with the voice of the other not that the Head Ranger would know. Either way the radio goes off again. [break][break]

=We got out of the den, and there are some of those Crystal things near the entrance of the Rift here so we know we're deep. The den was 40° uhh Nooorth... South?= clearly confused as there was someone behind them to correct =EAST!= there is a groan, =Sorry sir we're just worn down and want out ya?=

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 2 IC post +20
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 17:51:16 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar held in a sigh as the ranger on the other side failed to remember details about their location. How was he supposed to mislead these chumps without any information to work with!? Luckily one of them was not completely brainless and had the correct direction. Oscar snickered and worked his magic.

"East--east---east. Okay I think I know where you are! This'll be easy, you're actually not too far off from an exit. You're gonna first go through the only other exit--to be clear, not the one you came in through--keep walking until you reach a fork and take the left path."

Oscar puffed his cheeks out, having the toughest time yet containing his amusement. Oh please let them take the bait and get hopelessly lost looking for a fuckin' fork that does not exist. Oh please!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 19:44:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

=Uhhh...=

Something felt off about this whole situation and so Razz figured he would start to investigate, or at the very least try to meet these newbies half way so that he could help them out as he listened to the conversation. There was some clatter over the line as one of them ask a question and another seemed confused. [break][break]

Thats when Razz makes it to the front of the caves to see one of his own face down with some masked freak seeming to be giggling to himself like some little school girl before Razz turns his own communication on, =Belay that, this is Kingsman stay where you are I'll find you shortly= Razz orders as he approaches the entrance with Salem at his side. [break][break]

"I don't know who you are, but I don't like people messing with the Rangers," there is a clear annoyance in his voice. "Now you can leave or are you going to make this difficult?" he questions for now because while he is sure the other could see the bruises on his face from all the fighting he's done today, he is a tad worn down so if he could make this easy sure. If not Razz already had a pokeball ready to fight if needed.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 2 IC post +20
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 20:03:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Their confusion was delicious, tickling Oscar to no end. His cover was getting increasingly difficult to maintain purely because his anticipatory chuckles were getting harder to hide. So many questions though, all they had to do was take the bait! Come on, did they not want to get out of there? Just go get lost you bunch of bastards!

Oscar froze up as another voice came from the headset, dismissing his previous instructions and announcing himself as 'Kingsman'. No--no it could not possible be him! Yet either way, his fun was foiled. He let out a loud groan before tossing his headset aside and standing up. "Well there goes my after--"

Someone addressed him, how did he not see them coming? Oscar looked their way and nearly had an aneurysm. It WAS him! Razz fucking Kingsman, Oscar's greatest nemesis! The ranger told Oscar to piss off or put up his dukes, and honestly Oscar was tempted to throw down. After all, this was Razz Kingsman we are talking about. How could Oscar turn down a chance to finally end this fucking clown!?

Oscar's fists clenched, but after a moment he would sigh and relax. He was in no shape to fight, as much as he hated to admit it. The best choice would be to take advantage of Kingsman's mercy and get away to fight another day. Eventually Oscar would finally speak, his voice once again digitized.

"Fine. Sorry to be a bother." He turned away and started walking down the road.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 20:25:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Honestly it was odd to see the other so willing to just go along with his warning. While it was a nice change of pace because it also meant he could take it easy it to him also meant this guy probably had less room in his head than most Rockets. To him the other had to not just know him enough, but also know his own abilities enough to just let this pass. Rather than just think himself lucky. [break][break]

Once the mask man gets away from the fallen Ranger he jogs to their side just to realize that they were dead. Salem watching his back to ensure the other didn't try to back stab him but now he had another problem. Before fully letting the other go Razz snaps his fingers as his TERRAIN OF TRUTH surrounds both him and the masked Rocket. [break][break]

"Did you do this?" the head Ranger ask, the threat behind it silent if the answer was yes. Though if it were a no Razz would drop the terrain and let the other go for now as he had other priorities than some masked lunatic.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 2 IC post +20
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 21:33:41 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar stopped, remaining still for several seconds before slowly turning his head. So, Mister Kingsman wanted to know if Oscar killed the glorified bench? Oscar snickered, a giggle escaping his lips. The mild chortle evolved into an evil cackle, delivered with such vigor that it echoed from every direction.

"Nope!"

The Terrain of Truth that Oscar did not notice would prove that he was not lying. He had no reason to pretend that he did, not in the state he was in anyway. Maybe next time though. After flipping Razz off one more time Oscar would continue on his way.

MP TALLY
+50 (10 per post)
+100 (Mission Complete)
+50 (Participation)
+300 (Rocket Loss)
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 4:55:01 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

The Head Ranger isn't sure what to feel about this. On the one hand he is happy he doesn't have to deal with another battle as he doesn't think he could help but try to take the other in if this were his crime. But his Terrain said otherwise and so Razz lets him go and just sighs at the loss as he turns off the terrain. [break][break]

Razz rips off the sleeve of his current jacket as well as removes the other's to cover him up with it as he uses his own sleeve to try and clean up the other's face a bit before he turns to a different channel to report the loss. Leaving one of his pokemon with them until someone could pick him up as he had others to locate.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 5 IC post +50 MP
[break]+ Participation +50 MP
[break]+ Completion +100 MP
[break]+ Mission Victory +200 MP

Total: 400

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 23:36:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: