Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
all you had to do was stay
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 6:09:55 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She already knew.
[break][break]

Back before the call, back before her conversation with , she'd heard word of 's departure. Only, she hadn't made the connection until now.
[break][break]

"You win! I'm not fine. Is that what you wanted to hear?! That you, leaving me again, is fucking gutting?"
[break][break]

Tears bundled in the corner of her eyes, brimming with the raw emotions previously kept tucked out of sight. She gave off a shaky breath.
[break][break]

"I know you say you're coming back but," she shook her head, shoulders sagging with all the weight in the world, "How am I supposed to believe that again?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 6:14:28 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yes! yes, that's exactly what i -"

[break][break] he cuts himself off, agony twisting in his heart at the mention of how much he's hurting her. he knows he's hurting her and yet he can do nothing to stop it.

[break][break] it's just like that time. it's exactly like that time.

[break][break] 'no,' something in him shouts. 'it isn't. don't let it be.'

[break][break] "i just want you to be honest with me, like i'm being honest with you. i'm going to come back, pen, i'll make sure of it. i'm not leaving you - never again."

[break][break] "just trust me," he says, reaching for her. "trust that i want to come back. to you."

[break][break] he flashes a soft smile.

[break][break] "i said i'd wait forever for you, didn't i?"

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 6:23:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She flinched at his touch.
[break][break]

It seared more than it comforted.
[break][break]

"And you said you would never hurt me. But then you did."

And now, years later, he was doing it again.
[break][break]

With one step backward, she furthered the aching gap between them, pulling herself away. Back toward the door. Back toward . Back toward the peace of burying her head deep into the sand.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 6:27:39 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"and you said you would never hurt me. but then you did."

[break][break] he flinched, like she'd hit him.

[break][break] she turned away from him and towards the door and it was like that day all over again — she was leaving him.

[break][break] immediately, his hand flashes out again to grab her wrist.

[break][break] "you broke up with me, remember?"

[break][break] his heart climbed into his throat.

[break][break] "and then you moved on."

[break][break] sure, he had broken her heart, but that didn't mean she didn't break his.

[break][break]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 6:34:44 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her body froze to his touch. Head tilted downward, bangs veiling shadows over her eyes, the woman kept her body twisted toward the door, never daring to make the mistake of turning back.
[break][break]

"What other choice did i have?!"
[break][break]

Her question came back as a roar. Guttural, raw, it was no different than a lion warding off a threat to existence.
[break][break]

"You made it clear that I wasn't enough for you."
[break][break]

, kalos - it didn't matter how you looked at it. She wasn't enough to compare.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 6:39:59 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i don't know! stay? try? pretend like you gave a shit about me or us?"

[break][break] his fingers close around her wrist, not willing to let her go. not like this.

[break][break] his gaze doesn't waver from hers. as her words cry out at him like a lion's roar, he has the resiliance of a tiger who has been through this storm more than countless times before.

[break][break] wields her anger like a weapon, but it's just a shield to protect from her innermost FEARS.

[break][break] the ones that she tries to hide under a councilwoman's facade.

[break][break] "you are enough, pen. you've always been enough - ! i - "

[break][break] he swallows, voice raw.

[break][break] "you were the love of my life, pen. how many times will you make me say it?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 6:48:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her armor shuddered beneath the countless slings and arrows of his deep-cutting words. Still, she remained strong. Resilient against every attempt to tug at the facade that pressed further into her skin with each passing heartbreak.
[break][break]

"Then why go?! You told me -"
[break][break]

her breathing hitched, tears finally spilling. She'd been brought to the edge.
[break][break]

"You told me you wanted to see the world, but Ollie, you were my fucking world. I didn't need anything else. But you--"
[break][break]

You wanted everything I couldn't give.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 7:01:52 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i wanted to see the world - with you! you were everything to me. i just wanted to share the things i loved, with the person i loved - "

[break][break] his voice hitches when he sears the tears spring from her eyes.

[break][break] his mind reels back, knowing that this isn't the way he wanted the conversation to go. this isn't what he meant. this was what the old ollie would have said, arguing with her until the end of time.

[break][break] he swallows.

[break][break] "but, i fucked up then like i'm fucking up now."

[break][break] one hand reaches out, brushing the tears out of her eyes.

[break][break] "i didn't take what you wanted into consideration. i'm sorry, penny."

[break][break] 'i was reckless with your heart.'

[break][break] he'd taken it for granted.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:52:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

He was reckless with her heart.
[break][break]

The tears seared the white of her eyes, pricking her skin until it grew taut and red. A rough tug of her arm dragged the back of her sleeves against its wetted edges, drying them almost immediately. They stained the cloth and left behind long, damp streaks.
[break][break]

"You know the worst part, ollie?"
[break][break]

A bitter, mirthless chuckle rumbled up her throat.
[break][break]

With raised shoulders and glassy eyes, she stared back at him, continuing, "All you had to do was stay. That's all I wanted."
[break][break]

A pause.
[break][break]

"But I can now see how impossible that is for you to do."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 7:20:43 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

pain swells in his eyes like a tide coming back to shore.

[break][break] "penny..."

[break][break] conflict tore a war in ollie's expression, wanting to make her tears stop. anything so she wouldn't cry again - especially at his expense.

[break][break] "can't you try and understand?" he said, voice thick in his throat. it warbled, nearly drawing to the torrent of emotions that he felt. "i don't have a choice here."

[break][break] 'she's my best friend! we're just friends!'

[break][break] wasn't the real reason that they'd broken up.

[break][break] in the end it was...

[break][break] 'are you asking me to choose?'

[break][break] that they could never understand each other.

[break][break] they could never meet in the middle.

[break][break] was a sun who refused to set, and was a fire that could only burn.

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 2:01:58 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"You always have a choice, ollie."
[break][break]

He had one back then, and he has one right now.
[break][break]

Nothing's changed - not him, not the situation, and certainly not the rupture tearing at her heart.
[break][break]

Without waiting a second longer, a curtain of fiery magma whipped around as spun back toward the door. It looked further than it had before, and yet, her legs still vibrated with movement.
[break][break]

Every step marked another hour on the clock; 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, and so on. Until sunset was imminent.
[break][break]

Her hand hovered over the door handle.
[break][break]

"Stay safe out there and come back alive."
[break][break]

6pm. 7pm.
[break][break]

The door shut close.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 3:31:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: