twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
Unending Hatred [Postdorm.]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 19:25:07 GMT
alec foster Avatar
After Alec had successfully dropped off the Cargo at his destination, he and Aaron went their seperate ways. Despite the kid's combat prowess, Alec felt that what he was about to do next was something that he should do alone. The Rocket Checkpoint they had unintentionally raided was practically wiped clean, thanks to their efforts. It would only be a matter of time until either Aaron or Alec himself would be targeted. Team Rocket wouldn't sit idly by after one of their checkpoints were demolished by a teenager and a Gym Leader, so rather than Alec looking for enemies, he sat out in the open, letting the enemies come to him.

Was this a smart move? Probably not, however, Alec didn't care as long as Aaron wasn't targeted by difficult enemy. Since Alec was a Gym Leader, the chances of him being targeted were much greater, which was something that Alec himself had already taken into consideration. He lied in wait with his Gardevoir standing next to him, both of them keeping a sharp eye out for an enemy. The Paranoia he felt still continued to grow overtime, yet that same paranoia was what had been fueling him to keep going. Simply put, he felt he had no other choice. It was either succeed or fail, and he wasn't about to let Team Rocket get their way.

Notes: Clash mission #1
- IC Post (10 MP)
- Incorporated the Realms Mutations/or a sense of paranoia (10 MP)
MP Total: 20 MP

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 20:15:30 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Hmmm, well that’s unfortunate,” the Beast purred in a rather condescending tone as her amber eyes glared down at the grunt at her feet. He stammered on about some Gym Leader and a teenger and coke dup excuse after excuse until she was quite finishes listening to his rambling. With a swift, strong motion her hand shot up, the back of it smacking the grunt across the cheek, “Shut up,” she spat, adjusting the leather glove on the same hand with a tug.

Silence followed, not even the softest whisper of a whimper from the sting, “Pull yourself together and fix this mess – I’ll take care of the culprits,” her boots moved silently across the ground, but even in silence she demanded attention, “And don’t fail me again,” two strikes, that’s all the patience she had.

Luckily, the Gym Leader was easy to find. He wanted to be found. Lex would happily oblige his desires. She didn’t try to mask her approach or her presence. The curvy figure materialized from the mist, amber eyes glowing with malevolence, “Are you ready to reap the consequences of your actions?” she asked casually, as if she was a principal scolding a poor student.

+50 for participation in mission/battle
+10 per IC post (1)

=60 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 21:45:13 GMT
alec foster Avatar
"I don't know," Alec says in a smug tone; a matching smirk forming on his face the moment he started to speak to the woman that appeared. "Never really been the one to give a damn about my own actions really," he said in matter-of-fact tone. There was no question about it. The woman was definitely a part of Team Rocket. What's more is that she didn't look like a grunt at all. "I will say this though," Alec paused, returning his Gardevoir, sending out his Yanmega in her place to start their battle off. His Gardevoir, despite his Reuniclus's healing, had taken quite beating on a number of occasions already.

"It's about damn time. I was getting bored fighting mere Grunts, and something tells me you're no smallfry," He admitted to the woman. Despite him seemingly playing it cool, Alec was concerned. He wondered whether his team was actually ready to face against someone of this woman's caliber. He would assess how strong her pokemon would be for now. If they proved to be too much, then he would attempt to make a break for it, despite not liking the idea of running like some coward. However, he knew that he'd have to play things smart, or at least for the time being.

- IC Post (10 MP)
MP Total: 30 MP

TL;DR:
- Alec switches out his Gardevoir; starting the battle with his Yanmega instead.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 22:18:39 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His astute observation was correct. She certainly wasn’t a grunt. He wouldn’t find a red R plaster on her anywhere. She was entirely dressed to her own liking, a perk of being in the upper echelon of the organization. If he studied Rocket at all he may recognize her face: one that she never hides in League and Rocket skirmishes.

“Hmm, that sounds reckless,” she smiled, quite enjoying the hint of a rash nature extending from his words. There’s always a satisfaction to putting men in their place, “We’ll see how you feel about that in a few minutes,” these sort of men never lasted long – in battle or in bed.

A sphere unclicked from her belt and slid into her hand, “Well then, are you ready to begin?”

+10 per IC post (2)

=70 MP

[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 23:11:51 GMT
alec foster Avatar
"Lady, I'm more than ready," Alec had said. Tonbo the Yanmega seemed ready too, having a serious look on it's face as it hovered in place above the ground from where he was released from his pokeball. "Tonbo's speed will be a great asset at the start of this battle. As long as he can maintain his speed, he should be fine," Alec thought to himself as a more serious facial expression formed.

Alec admitted that the woman was straightforward with him, admitting that she indeed wasn't just some Rocket Grunt. However, that also meant that his concerns were definitely warranted, despite not knowing her true status within the terrorist organization. Something told him that this woman wasn't going to fight fair, so he and his pokemon had no reason to do so either. She also seemed like the arrogant type, having not even brought out a single pokemon yet. Then again, most if not all members of Team Rocket were like that. The woman was either indeed arrogant, or perhaps she was simply biding her time for no reason. Regardless, it didn't matter. Alec was determined to defeat her, even if the odds were perhaps stacked against him...

- IC Post (10 MP)
MP Total: 40 MP

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 20:41:51 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 ”Good,” Lex hates waiting - and wastes of her time. Hopefully, this match would prove to not be one. She was hungry for a good battle - starving. And so was Hecate.

The Ultra Ball in her palm cracked open. Instead of red light shooting forward, a viscous black mist dripped out of it. The chilling substance moved like molasses, a slow, patient conglomeration of darkness. Inky black, without an ounce of clarity. It spread at an ominous crawl along the rocky terrain of the Ultra Deep Sea, simply adding to the already uncomfortable uncertainty of this place.

Hecate had been confined to her pokeball, too restless to be kept at the Beast’s side. Something about this place made her unpredictable, encouraging her darkest desires. This particular abomination had a penchant for violence and cruelty, pumped into her unnaturally by the poison that created Shadow Pokemon. She wasn’t a half-breed like the pups that emerged from the Daycare. No, she was pure hatred, violence, and contempt.

The darkness took shape and from the mass of shadows, a single clawed hand reached out, then another, their fingers long, bony and sharp. It found purchase in the crack of a stone and pulled itself forward. The veil of darkness peeled back as the shadow pokemon pulled itself across the ground and into their world. What appeared to be a Gardevoir with piercing red eyes locked onto the buzzing Yanmega. Her dry lips peeled back, a monstrous row of sharp teeth gleamed in the dark world’s faint light.

She pulled herself free of her confines until her gray, blood-stained tattered dress draped behind her like a cloak. She rose to her full height, a haunting image of unmistakable death. This alone would tell Alec all he needed to know: Lex was certainly no ordinary grunt.

“Kill it,” a command low and as unwavering as the dark sparkle in the Beast’s eyes. Lex was never known to show mercy.

Hecate’s mouth opening, the fangs dripping with build of hungry saliva. She was hungry, starving much like her trainer. The creature’s bone-chilling shriek echoed across the Deep Sea before she rushed forward with unnatural speed, disappearing briefly into a SHADOW SNEAK before reappearing beside the Yanmega, sharp claws, vicious teeth and ghostly energy lashing out to maim her prey.

+10 per IC post (3)

=80 MP