POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:06:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

"Neon to any nearby positions. Just encountered the Kyogre Avatar, she is on route closer to position, C over." he said, before panting loudly as he took his hands off his comms and waited. The LED panel sliding up and over to let his face feel the cool air the cave opening he sat at was giving. [break][break]

Perhaps he should be concerned as to if something huge lived in there, and was making such current but one problem at a time. Barely getting away from with his data was hard enough. She'd almost destroyed everything he'd collected. But nevertheless, he was ok, he had his samples, and he was ready for a quick break. He'd been going nonstop for a couple of hours now. [break][break]

Gods, if only he could drink some water right now. But he didn't trust the liquid floating around Ultra Space. What if it had alien diseases? and he brought a plague back to Hoenn? Ugh. Submitting a report should be enough.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| comms 2/2 [break]

- [break]

mp tracker: [break][break]
- [break]

total:

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
generation sleep [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 17:28:34 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Lex’s communication device was long gone - lost in the heat of battle against a rather rambunctious and annoying league officer. She hated to admit defeat, but man that fucker was good. She found refuge in the darkness of a cave to tend to her wounds and her pokemon that had suffered alongside her. Despite their ghostly visage, they still bled.

Frowning, she finished spraying the HYPER POTION along the dark wounds of the Shadow Gardevoir, “Go rest,” she waved a hand to dismiss the specter back to the phantom realm that existed between realities.

The appearance of the blue armored man came as a sudden shock. He muffled something into a comm that Lex couldn’t quite make out from her distance. A part of he suspected this was an ally. The League didn’t disguise themselves in dramatic and, in her opinion, childish costumes. Still, there was only one way to find out.

would suddenly feel the cool steel of an Aeigislash’s blade pressed against the back of his neck. Her practiced stealth brought her close enough on silent well-placed footsteps, “Who are you?” the growled in a low, dark voice from behind him.

+50 for participation in mission/battle
+10 per IC post (1)

=60 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 23:46:06 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint would tense feeling steel on his back. A Leaguer? Catching him off guard? Shit. He was getting tired then. But the voice sounded familiar-ish. He swallowed hard, hands at his side frozen, lest he piss off the Aegislash and die there and then. [break][break]

"I'm Neon." he said before adding, "Moving a SEAL from point b to point c." He didn't say more. If it was a Leaguer, they'd be intrigued enough with that. If it were Rocket, surely they'd know his alias when he was heading the decoy project during this operations. Besides, he could think of a few Rocket's that liked him ( sorta ) that preferred ghosts. And knew what his disguise was.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| comms 2/2 [break]

- [break]

- [break]

total:

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 22:43:10 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Neon? A familiar tug at the call sign makes her roll her eyes - deeply and exaggerated. The steel of the Aeigislash falls and retracts back to the remainder of its form. The shuffle of boots can be heard coming up alongside him. Lex peers down between messy sheets of red hair, “Hello, Neon,” she purrs in a rather mocking tone, “Are you actually moving a Seal Stone?”

+10 per IC post (2)

=70 MP

[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:30:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

He waited with baited breath, not daring move his head but also SO curious as to who had gotten him. And then he realized, as the ghost pokemon retracted and she spoke up again. Was it-?? Possibly-?? Despite her teasing his helmet still lights up in a happy grin. [break][break]

He's glad to see SOMEBODY he recognized this time, instead of running from Leaguers. "How are you, Lex?" he asked voice low despite her being a public facing criminal. [break][break]

Mint shook his head, patting the box on his back. "Empty. Another Leaguer already triggered it. Just a couple of rocks shaking around inside now." he explained. "You? What're you up to? Need to get anything patched up?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| comms 2/2 [break]

- [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 18:18:05 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The soft smile on her dark lips twitch slightly as his digital masks curls into a happy grin. Again, with the thematics. She rolled her eyes, sometimes she couldn’t stand her colleagues’ choices.

“Been better,” she replies, casting her amber gaze out into the strange fog of the Ultra Deep Sea. Her brow does rise in curiosity as he explains the decoy cargo, “Hm, how interesting,” she spares a glance at the box for a moment, “And they fall for it?” idiots.

“I just finished fighting my way to get in here,” The League officers were such an annoyance, “I was patching up my pokemon before heading out to try and steal a Seal Stone,” she had intel on a particular Ranger transporting one that was due for some swift revenge.

Something caught her eye out in the fog. Her body grew tense, a hand hovering over her belt, “Are you sure they didn’t follow you?”

+10 per IC post (3)

=80 MP

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 23:43:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Well, if you want any pain killers or disinfectant I got a bit left on me." he said with a small shrug. He pats a pouch on his waist for emphasis. He nodded at her praise, still feeling the same intimidation and admiration he had all those months earlier on their last mission together. Her stealth and power had always been something to look up to. "I got with it." he said. "This is just a backup I managed to get elsewhere. My original is long gone." he said. "You'd be surprised how easy it is to slip in a few MY SEALS! and they go for it every time." [break][break]

"Oh it's already moving?" Mint asked. He hadn't heard much on the real deal, only his fakes. "Should be easy enough for you." He paused, blinking for a moment before nodding slowly. "Yes, Councilman Silph was very aggressive. So I made it back through the rift to circle around another entrance into Depp Sea to cut him off." he said. At his feet, the little Venipede began to crawl away, staying alert and playing scout while her trainer and Lex reconvened. The bug's PARANOIA beginning to send her to check their surroundings.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| comms 2/2 [break]

- paranoia mention [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 3:32:49 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her brows rises at the mention of the councilman, her interest instantly piqued, “Really?” the question comes out like a melody ripe with intrigue. She eyes mint and his ‘Neon’ get up up and down with obvious judgment, “And you survived?” her lips curled into a light smile, surprisingly genuine, “I’m impressed,” a rare compliment from the Beast.

Lex’s amber gaze watched the bug scuttle away. She automatically assumed it wouldn’t be up to snuff if something was lurking. A flick of her wrist sent her own ghost to aid in reconnaissance. The Lampent floated forward before disappearing into the mist.

After the rare compliment her stomach churned with annoyance at the slip in her normally cold exterior. She had nothing else to say on the matter.

+10 per IC post (4)

=90 MP

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 4:10:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"The League, even their strongest, are obsessed with getting to the SEAL. To the point they take any bait right now." he began before stopping at the Beast praised him. He's glad he's wearing his helmet the expression shifting slightly to another grin, but not quite showing off the blush of praise. [break][break]

"In any case, I don't have extras. It's fortunate enough we acquired the forgeries we have thanks to ." As he explained this, his little Venipede goes for the possible disturbance in the help. Joined by the Lampent, they investigated only for long transparent tendrils to strike out smacking the pair of scouting pokemon before a barrage of POWER GEM smashes into the duo. [break][break]

That gets Mint's attention and he immediately turns to the source, on high alert. Not League but UB-01, ditching its camouflage to stand to its full height as it attacked the pokemon probably trying to find something to eat.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| comms 2/2 [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 6:38:59 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The League was certainly desperate - just as desperate as Rocket it seemed. Of course they would be, who wouldn’t when promised a piece of the god themself?

The crack of tendrils against the sizzling wailing snapped her attention off into the mist. She tensed again, hovering a hand over her belt. Once it was clear the Ultra Beast was simply looking for prey, she relaxed, watching with surprising calm as the Lampent succumbed to the Ultra Beast’s overwhelming power.

Only the strong survived here.

“A shame,” she sighed, already brushing aside the loss of her ghost, “I’ll see you around then, Neon,” his call sign held the same mocking tone as previously, “Do your best not to die tonight,” she called back over her shoulder as she disappeared into the Ultra Deep Sea’s mist.

+10 per IC post (5)
+200 Pokemon death
+100 finishing mission

=400 MP

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 8:15:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Honestly its horrifying. Like he's watching the Discovery channel. The Nihelego crushes both Lampent and Venipede with ease after weakening them with POWER GEM. It takes sustenance before glancing up at the Beats and then deciding it wasn't worth the effort. [break][break]

Mint is frozen, wondering what the fuck just happened. Lex seemed casual, as if she'd witnessed it before. He turns to her as she spoke, the ultra beast floating away. "Bye Lex!" he chirped, happy regardless to speak to the Beast. He ignored her teasing, still rather enamored with the name and waved her off. "You too!" he returned, genuinely. As she fades into the mist, not even considering sticking around Mint waited. And waited. And waited... No more jellyfish show up, and Lex seemed to have disappeared. Once he's sure she's gone he gives a little fist pump before pulling out his Venipede's pokeball and sighing. "Another lost one." he said to himself as he snapped the open pokeball in half.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| comms 2/2 [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:03:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: