He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Clashing of Unfortunate Souls (PD)
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 2:11:23 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
After leaving and the League team there, Aaron tried to sort of look for . If nothing else but to make sure he was okay. What proceeded in his exploration was getting involved in the battles against Team Rocket and helping the League however he can. It...honestly didn't take long for Aaron to punch a hole in Rocket's lines. At least in that cave system. And sent many of them running away. Aaron let them go, hoping for any proof that Rocket was an actual serious threat that wasn't doing their bidding just so she could survive and be at some kind of peace. Once again, they were proving to be a bunch of chumps.

The blonde kept up a rotation, so none had to battle for a prolonged amount of time. This time was his fresh Magnezone and his Trevenant, fully rested. And both were among his most powerful Pokemon...heck, he considered his Trevenant his ace, his signature star. Sadly, things were quiet. Almost eerily so. He came across a chamber that had plenty of room for a battle, and some grunts on the far side, speaking. Aaron yelled at them. "So, anyone going to actually give me a challenge, or should I just mow through you guys again and continue. This has been so boring." Even though he was yelling, he was monotone, yet challenging.  They could see his two buddies up front, ready for a fight.

Clash Mission

50 (mission participation) + 10 (post) = 60 MP

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 8:36:43 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
"Stop!" Soyeon called out, pushing out to the front lines in front of Aaron. She strode up towards him, the Rocket scientist wearing an expression of anxiety but making a conscious effort to stand out. Beside her was her Metagross, hovering above the ground and her Porygon, which moved erratically around her. In her hands was a smaller, infant sized Bulbasaur that had been busy holding several papers and such. After coming to a halt a respectable distance from the boy, she would speak. "You...eh-idiot! We're a research division! We have grunts and scientists stuck here." She turned to a nearby grunt fumbling with another person, busy fiddling with a piece of technology as they hurried off together, holding something fairly interesting. The lavender haired woman motioned for them to get going. But before Aaron and his Pokémon could intercept, Soyeon and her team stood in the way.

"Ah-I can tell I won't win against you. Your Pokémon are way out of my league. B-But I can hold you back until the download is complete. If you back off now, we can just stay our separate ways..."

OOC: CLASH (1/3)
PROMPT:
- 50 MP - Participate in a mission/Battle
- 10 MP - IC POST

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 16:16:27 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
A woman stepped up, telling him to stop. Really? Some Rocket piece of trash was telling him to stop? The amber eyed teen just gave her the most deadpan expression. She called him an idiot, saying they had grunts and scientists stuck here. "So am I, at least two other children, and a bunch of League and other Rockets what's your point." A statement, not a question. She seemed flustered. Probably due to being interrupted. The lady even admitted that she won't win against him, but she may stall him enough to get a download complete. A glint in his amber eyes showed. If he could set them back...

"As if. Any chance I can stick it to Rocket, I'll take it. Magnezone, Thunderbolt that Metagross." He didn't see another Pokemon out beyond the baby Bulbasaur in her arms. He won't attack it unless she threw it at him. The metal magnet like creature floated ahead, electricity sparking until it shot out a strong bolt of lightning at the metal meteor. He had one himself, so he knew how powerful it could be. He hoped for a Paralysis...maybe he can garuntee one after he sees how she reacts.

50 (mission participation) + 20 (post) = 70 MP
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 3:13:04 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon shot the boy a frustrated look. "Do you think any of us know how to fight against a trainer for real?! You're not even supposed to be attacking the scientists..." Her words seemed to have gleamed his interest, as he'd order the two Pokemon behind him to launch an attack at Ferrous, and electric types at that. The Metagross would hum while Soyeon would call out, "Proto! Block it!" Immediately, the digital Pokémon zigzagged across the area and would take the brunt of the Thunderbolt. While hurt initially, it would rebound while Soyeon retaliated immediately. "Conversion 2, Proto!" The Porygon would rumbled rapidly, its form shifting colors as a rainbow of lights emit from its body, soon settling on a yellow color. Electricity arced around its body while she'd turn to her Metagross. "Hammer Arm the Magnezone, Ferrous!" The steel-psychic type soared towards the magnet beast, raising its arms high before attempting to unleash a mighty attack.

PROMPT:
- 20 MP - IC POST [x2]

@pokejuni
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 1:28:45 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
"That's rich coming from Team Rocket, an organization that's proud of preying on the weak and vulnerable. And would have zero problems doing the same to even civilian researchers. Try again." It would take some hardcore reasoning to try to dissuade him from continuing this. It seemed she did have another one out, a Porygon 2. Normal type...but can change types with its signature moves Conversion and Conversion 2. Sure enough, while it did get zapped pretty good, she had it change its type with Conversion 2. Electric type now. That was an issue...none of his team had something against electric types. Good defense. Just maybe she was downplaying herself a bit.

Then came the Hammer Arm. "Trevanent." With that one exchange, his tree jumped in front of Magnezone, a glowing brown/orange fist of Drain Punch at the ready. And matched it. In addition, his Tree also used Ingrain, roots digging deep into the ground to try to use any nutrients to constantly heal. Magnezone popped up from behind the Trevenant and fired off a Zap Cannon at close range. A powerful attack that always paralysis, but is known to be inaccurate as all hell. He'd have to be careful about that Metagross for sure. Even if Magnezone had Sturdy, his other two ghosts weren't good choices to bring out because of that Metagross's Psychic typing and that Porygon-2's wide move pool. This could be more interesting than he thought...

50 (mission participation) + 30 (post) = 80 MP

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 0:56:02 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
It must be nice just to generalize all the time! I dont even wanna be here if it wasnt for researching this with them!" Soyeon replied back. She knew full well of what working in this space would entail, although it wasnt like this was going to change much between them. He knew she was a Rocket but that ubder duress part was still lying dormant inside of her. The trembling but brave woman watched as the Trevanant jumped into action and caught the Hammer Arm with an attack of its own. The two stood locked against one another before the Magnezone would launch a Zap Cannon at Ferrous. The poor Metagross went flying a few feet away. Her Porygon2 would launch into action, going against the defending tree as it would launch a countattack of its own. The normal types wings and heads would glow yellow, orange and blue respectively before launching a barrage of pellets at the Magnezone, coated in fire, electronic and ice energy in one Normal type attack. While this happened, a coating of data coated its form as it adapted the Magnezone's ability to itself.

Ferrous, although stunned and paralyzed from the attack, would slowly rise back to its feet as its body tensed and struggled to move properly from the paralysis. Soyeon frowned, rushing over to check on it. "Ferrous!" she said, trying to recah out to the poor dual type. "You okay? You don't have to push yourself. I don't want to lose you...Ah-I can give up and-" The Metagross huffed, making an eerie noise to its trainer. The woman looked shocked, though troubled as her pokemon would force itself up and raise its arm at the Trevenant. Crackling electric energy circled around the limb as Soyeon released what attack was. "Ferrous, aim it at the trevenant!" It emit a low metallic noise before then launching a Flash Cannon of its own at the Ingrained ghost type.

"I'm trusting you guys..." she murmured to herself.

PROMPT:
- 30 MP - IC POST [x3]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 2:01:54 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
There it was. 's image came across Aaron's mind. There was a chance she was lying. Magnezone's Zap Cannon actually hit, forcing the Metagross back. The Porygon-2 struck back with Tri Attack. Magnezone also used Tri Attack, creating dozens of little explosions between the Pokemon. Aaron watched as she rushed to the meteor's side. Thus far...not a Rocket really cared about their Pokemon. He was sure there were exceptions, though. Still...she didn't seem like she was lying. A Flash Cannon was fired at Trevenent, who used Drain Punch to knock it away as easily as swatting a fly. The Tree then fired a barrage of six Leech Seeds at the steel-type, hoping at least one of them would hit and sprout, leeching energy from it.

Aaron looked around to see if he could close the distance with her. Walking around some outcroppings, he slowly made his way over, trying to avoid any detection by her coworkers. That wasn't hard, if they weren't focused on the laptops, they were on the battle. The blonde tapped her on the arm. Quietly, he asked a couple of questions, hopefully loud enough for her to hear, but no one else. "You're not with Rocket willingly, are you? What's the price you'll pay if the download fails?" He didn't want to put her at risk. Though at the same time...well, tough decisions. Either way, if his suspicion was correct, he'll treat this as a normal battle.

50 (mission participation) + 40 (post) = 90 MP
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 3:02:54 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
The Trevenant punched the Zap Cannon away as if it were nothing, with Soyeon much to focused on that to notice the boy's disappearance. The tree spat out many seedlings at Ferrous, his arms swiping some away while the others would find their mark and land on top of its body. Soyeon panicked, unsure of what really to do next. Frozen in pure calculations, she was stuck in her hazy mind before the poke to the arm had startled her. Seeing the boy, she winced out of habit, anticipating a punishment of some kind. Especially given this man's distaste for Rockets. He asked her the question she had been asked before. But the woman frowned, keeping her voice low.

"No. I wanted to be a Pokemon Scientist and we didn't have the money. B-But some man offered to help me through. Ah-I didn't think...But I wanted to try something, anything to go to school. But that man was affiliated with Rocket and threatened my family if I didn't comply." Soyeon frowned, keeping her eyes focused on the Pokemon battling. "I won't be punished if you stop them. Ah-I'm just a part of the recon team. These guys, they'll get hurt, punished, maybe even worse. I don't even know, but I can at least lessen that punishment for them. Not every Rocket is as evil as you think..."

PROMPT:
- 40 MP - IC POST [x4]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 15:20:43 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
It seemed he startled her. She still answered, even with a frown. Sher herself may not get punished that much, but the others...looking at them, they all seemed scared and desperate. Even the grunts. Eyes narrowing at them, he spoke to the scientist he's fighting with. "I'll treat it as a normal battle. Knock out your Pokemon, then leave. Nothing more. I know not all of you Rockets are evil...I just discovered one of my friends were a part of them because they saved her. I would like to meet you and get to know you better, though. Outside of this place..." With that, he walked away.

Though not far. Trevenant used Phantom Force to get behind the Porygon-2 and try to smack them hard. Then he used Horn Leech, firing a glowing green branch at it. Magnezone zoomed behind Trevenant and fired off a Thunderbolt at the Metagross, even as Leech Seed drained its energy. That one looked like it was already about to fall. Aaron heard someone yell that it's complete, and they all headed out towards an exit. Aaron waited till even the woman was out before having Trevenant use Wood Hammer to destroy the cieling above it and close it. Sighing heavily, he chose a different way out. This just screamed like it was going to be a long day...

50 (mission participation) + 50 (post) + 100 (mission complete) + 250 (Draw) = 450 MP

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:10:13 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
The boy's answer had really taken Soyeon by surprise. While he had been so full of vigor and hatred for her before, it had been totally muted upon learning about what she had been doing in this place. Her stance relaxed, eyes shooting towards the blonde haired teen as he would quickly give her instructions on what to do to bow out of his battle. But not only that, he said that a friend of his had also gotten entangled in Team Rocket and all of their shenanigans. While the mention of a kindred soul was a small bit of relief, to know that it was not her stuck in this hell of a life, Soyeon couldn't help but push it down inside of her. In a hushed tone, she'd make a soft hum of concern.

"I'm sorry your friend is trapped into service like I am. If I could, I'd offer you everything I have to help, b-but I can't lose my family. They're the only thing they haven't taken from me and...Ah-I can't lose them." she whispered to him, but then slowly leaned forward at his request, "I can do that. Just remember, not all of us want to be where we are. I just wanted to study Ultra Space in peace, not be forced to serve them." Her hand slid a piece of paper into his hands, containing her contact information before breaking away.

Her pokemon would take the brunt of both attacks as she frowned, unable to help them recover from such pain. As this happened, one of the scientists shouted about the download completing. Immediately after, the people in the room abandoned their posts and went to the exit in a hurry. Soyeon nodded, recalling her Pokemon and scurrying outside with them. She looked over her shoulder for a moment to see the mysterious boy disappear into the ceiling above. How mysterious...

PROMPT:
- 50 MP - IC POST [x5]
- 250 Draw

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 23:46:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: