lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 2:47:12 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
By the time Lam manages to pull himself back toward Granite Cave, he’s gotta admit it—he is well and truly over this.[break][break]

But at least what greets him at the rift isn’t another unpleasant surprise.[break][break]

After the string of endless strangers—rocket and league alike, it’s nice to finally see another recognizable face. Maybe they aren’t too familiar with one another, but if he can match a name to a face, that’s good enough for Lam. He’s not going to sweat acquaintances versus friends. Especially not now, in a place like this.[break][break]

! Hey— how’s things out here? Need any extra hands?” Silently, Lam’s pulling for a yes. If only to keep to one place for a bit longer in the middle of all the wandering he’s been doing.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
cave [1/2][break]
+ participation (50mp) + ic post x1 (10mp) = 60mp

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/TYxN6yk7/73-C2-C3-C1-AD17-45-CC-858-B-619858-BEFD6-D.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 3:15:25 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] Ollie's relieved everytime he's out of the rift. If the League hadn't asked it of him, if the Rangers hadn't needed it of him, he wouldn't have gone.

[break][break] At least things like this were always better with friends.

[break][break] The Ranger Captain blinks when he hears the voice of . He wasn't overly familiar with the painter, but who was out there that Ollie didn't consider a true friend?

[break][break] He flashes a grin, finally popping off the unnatural teeth that clung to his uniform. They scatter to the ground like seeds, and he crushes it with the heel of his boot.

[break][break] "Oh hey, Lam, right? You came just in time. I just need to watch this area to make sure no more Rockets come through. You good?"

[attr="class","ooc"] + [break]
CAVE

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 15:08:34 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Even if they don’t know each other too well, Lam doesn’t mind in the least. He’s never been the biggest social butterfly, but laid back enough to get along with most people he came across.[break][break]

“That’s me!” His hand lifts again, saluting the ranger with a grin. “I can help with that, def.”[break][break]

His shoulders roll as he makes his way over and he tries to shake the built up soreness off. In a beam of light his scovillan is released from its pokeball. Habanero plods along behind Lam.[break][break]

“Yeah, I’m good. Just tired, you know? How ‘bout you?”[break][break]

Hands slipping into his jacket pockets, he scans the cave around them–looking for any sort of unexpected disturbance.

[break][break]

cave [1/2][break]
+ participation (50mp) + ic post x2 (20mp) = 70mp

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/TYxN6yk7/73-C2-C3-C1-AD17-45-CC-858-B-619858-BEFD6-D.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 17:55:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "woah! that a scovy?"

[break][break] rangers had been seeing more paldean pokemon as of recent. maybe it was because of the rifts destroyed by the existance of beings like palkia or dialga, or maybe they'd just gotten bored of the paldean hot sands.

[break][break] either way, ollie leans down on his knees and squints at the pepper pokemon.

[break][break] "hey lil guy," he cooes, offering a finger out to test.

[break][break] looking up, he says, "i'm good. well as good as i can ever be. never thought i'd find myself on the edge of war."

[break][break] as he says so, ollie can hear the scurry of footsteps. they're not alone.

CAVE

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 15:17:26 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“Yep! This is Habanero.”[break][break]

The scovillan had proved to be a sturdy lil guy for such a strange looking pokemon. Though in Lam’s opinion, that just made the pepper pokemon more endearing.[break][break]

Habanero responds well to the greeting–a good thing, considering the fact that usually he chomps down on any appendages that get near him. It’s all playful, of course, but still a bit painful given his pepperiness.[break][break]

“Yeah, me too. It’s sort of crazy, isn’t it?” His hands shove deep into his pockets. War isn’t exactly something that he cares to partake in, and yet somehow he’s managed to become a little more wrapped up in it all. Bit by bit.[break][break]

Lam doesn’t miss the sound either. Looking around, he tries to identify the source, though they seem to be keeping to the shadows. “Your time to shine, buddy,” he says to the scovillan, who quickly tries to brighten their corner of the cave up with a sorta sweltering SUNNY DAY.

[break][break]

cave [1/2][break]
+ participation (50mp) + ic post x3 (30mp) = 80mp

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 15:41:29 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "yeah. it never really gets —"

[break][break] before ollie can finish his thought, however, the rockets are upon them.

[break][break] with his friend's SUNNY DAY to cover him, ollie releases a blaziken. peppercorn kicks to the floor immediately, punching playfully as FOCUS ENERGY fills him.

[break][break] "hey, get out of the way! you league scum!"

[break][break] in front of them is a pair of rocket grunts.

[break][break] "scum? hey! that's mean."

[break][break] "peppercorn! get 'em!"

[break][break] flames lick the air as peppercorn leaps forward, throwing out a blaze kick against the opponent crobat.

CAVE

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 16:07:57 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Guess the time for chit chat is over and done with. Sorta rude on rocket’s part, really. He was just trying to catch up with a buddy.[break][break]

“Yeah, I mean, like– I know my hair is green and all, but I think that makes me more like seaweed than scum.”[break][break]

He shrugs, unbothered. “Help out, Haba!”[break][break]

As a persian slinks beneath the crobat, the scovillan is ready to meet it with a sense of duality. While the maw of the red pepper head opens to spew a hefty FLAMETHROWER at the feline, the green pepper does the same– collecting photosynthetic light that will turn into an ENERGY BALL.

[break][break]

cave [1/2][break]
+ participation (50mp) + ic post x4 (40mp) = 90mp

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 21:01:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] the crobat lets out of a cry of pain, before retaliating quickly with an AIR SLASH that has his blaziken knocked back.

[break][break] "peppercorn! you good, bud?"

[break][break] the pokemon lets out a grunt of acknowledgement before leaping back to his feet. once more, he releases a BLAZE KICK. this one, however is released at a distance. when his lock knocks down against the concrete, flames jump out towards the crobat.

[break][break] "just give up already!"

[break][break] "never!"

[break][break] ollie chucks a POISON BARB at their opponents.

CAVE

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 5:19:06 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Guess the time for chit chat is over and done with. Sorta rude on rocket’s part, really. He was just trying to catch up with a buddy.[break][break]

While the blaziken remains ranged for his next attack, Habanero is drawn into close quarters as the singed Persian lashes out with angry FURY SWIPES.[break][break]

Screeching, the pepper pokemon reels back as sharp claws slash into his body. When he rights himself, he slams both heads against the feline’s flank with a ZEN HEADBUTT.[break][break]

“Keep it up, Haba!”

A yowl erupts from the Persian as it’s struck, stepping backward into the poison barbs.

[break][break]

cave [1/2][break]
+ participation (50mp) + ic post x5 (50mp) = 100mp

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 5:27:50 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "...!"

[break][break] the POISON BARB makes it mark, tossed against the rocket's uniform. purple liquid immediately begins spilling all over the grunt's chest, and he wears a look of terror.

[break][break] "pepper, you got this!"

[break][break] a SKY UPPERCUT lands true on the crobat's face, throwing him back against the two grunts. poisoned and afraid, they immediately sprint away.

[break][break] ollie turns to lam with a bright grin, arms lifted in a high-five.

[break][break] "whoot! we did it!"

CAVE

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 14:46:42 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“See them off, Haba!” As the rockets scramble away, tailed by the persian, the scovillan thunders after them with CHLOROPHYLL infused speed.[break][break]

He cuts off any remaining access with a line of fire from another round of FLAMETHROWER.[break][break]

His own hand lifts to meet the high-five.[break][break]

“Heck yeah! We’re awesome!” Lam grins, relieved that this seemed to be a small fry situation rather than any more heavy hitters.[break][break]

He’s had his fill for the day.

[break][break]

cave [1/2][break]
+ participation (50mp) + ic post x6 (60mp) + complete a mission (100mp) + win a mission (200mp) = 410mp

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
space cowboy [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:05:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: