August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 8:47:43 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji couldn’t believe he was working with a child, sure he had been doing similar crimes as a brat. Maybe he’d give them a chance, so it was worthwhile seeing just how she would come to grips with how she came to it. ”Yo. You’re the brat Eris, yeah?” He had his hood up, a face mask that covered his mouth as well as his nose, but his golden eyes were more than visible, his white hair peaked out underneath that hood.
[break][break]
They were here, outside the pokepark, a bunch of trainers coming together for a meet, to appreciate their pokemon together, and he knew which one they were aiming for. ”We’re going for the lil spoink, get the gemstone, doesn’t matter if we have to cut it nice and cleanly. I think that’s it. All it is. Nothing special, you understand?” For a kid like this to be in here, he wondered if she was like himself, or whether she was like Akira.
[break][break]
Either way, he was happy to paint her in his own colours.

[break][break]

NOTES

-CRIME

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,842 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 22:22:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't like this anymore than he does. Standing here and listening to how he addresses her, her first thought isn't how to attempt to disprove this man's already formed opinion of her, but how to keep this little problem from blowing up. Though she has no real power to change what the higher-ups wish and aim for, she at least has some breadth of capability in doing good ol' damage control - Usually through the means of interfering with lower priority missions shared amongst Rocket grunts.[break][break]

"Do we really have to target some trainer's pokemon?" The way her cap hides her expression from doesn't quite hide her distaste for his take, her hands shoved deep into her jacket pockets. "You're more likely to get caught, compared to hunting some wild ones or something."[break][break]

That and what they intend on doing would most likely leave a heartbroken or worried sick trainer. Not that taking the pearl would kill the Spoink, it would just leave the pokemon possibly depressed until it found some larger pearl to hold.[break][break]

"How are you even gonna take it when there's so many people watching?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission || low effort disguise

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/Qx25klK.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/pVK5LCB.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 5:45:27 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

”Diversions. It’s better to do it this way, we get to push the power of Rocket, I get to see what kinda partner for a mission you are, and I get to fight if things go wrong. It’s a win-win-win.” He said as he cracked his neck both ends, before he looked on at the crowd in front of them, it was a combination of trainers that were probably problematic, they might not have been strong, but they weren’t so low in number they could just outpower them.
[break][break]
”Alright, Houndour you’re up. You too, Meowscarada.” He said before looking towards Eris, Meowscarada looked to blend in with her environment as she snuck within the more grassy place. ”Alright, make sure to pay attention to the trainer which has the pokemon; tell me on the Rotom Phone. If you’ve got anything that can explode real well, do it.”
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

-CRIME

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,842 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 6:33:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Push the power of Rocket? She scoffs at just how cocky he sounds saying such things. If anything, they were more likely to gather bad press for an organisation already seen in relatively bad light.[break][break]

"I'm not exploding anything."[break][break]

'I refuse to help you terrorise innocent people like this' is what she should have said. But what good are words that she can't commit to proper actions? In the end, she's bound to find herself entangled in this horrible mess.[break][break]

Just play your part well, Eris.[break][break]

"I'll be over there." Gesturing over to the group of trainers, she pulls out a pokeball and calls upon a fluffy little Yamper. "You sneak or whatever. Just don't get caught."[break][break]

With a deep breath in and a long breath out, she gently pats her own cheeks. Pull a smile together, sweep all the bad thoughts out of her mind, put a little hop and a pep in her step. And once she signals for Eyja to start running, she's ready to make a move, approaching the group of trainers with that look of chasing after her runaway pup.[break][break]

Thankfully, her Yamper is a natural at doing little social things, barking excitedly at the other pokemon and greeting them with her cute little tail wags and sniffs. Untainted bliss that radiates from this little pup spreads to her, all worries brushed off her shoulders as she catches up and apologises to them for the little interruption. And just as expected, they're quick to accept this new presence, fawning over Eyja and her heart-shaped butt.[break][break]

With a cheerful smile and an excitable personality, Eris crouches down to let the other curious pokemon poke around her and take in her scent. Amidst the cute Joltiks, Woopers, Drakloaks and Mismagius, she spies the Spoink they're supposedly targeting. It seems a little shy, hiding behind the flowing skirt of its own trainer and watching the ongoings of this little meet up.[break][break]

That would be a bit of a problem, getting it to separate from its trainer.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/Qx25klK.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/pVK5LCB.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 6:43:26 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji didn’t see her point. ”Ah, I get it. You’re really a kid huh?” He said with a raised eyebrow. ”Well, you can do the sneaking, I’ll do the exploding then. I can do both too, so you can stop people from being hurt if you do it, but I’ll hurt people for sure if I do it.” He left the choice in her hands, it was a simple decision really for him. He didn’t care about hurting people or not, it wasn’t a thought that crossed his mind.
[break][break]
He got an order, and he somehow always turned it into the most violent way of doing it. He wasn’t a good person, but it hadn’t been something that had been so in his face until this very moment. ”Well, it’s in your ball court. Meowscarada, tell me when you’re in range.” He said as he looked forward, he looked at Houndour who was taking in a deep breath.
[break][break]
He just fixed his eyes on that trainer, looking at it carefully, it was a far more secret way of doing it, but that was just fine.

[break][break]

NOTES

-CRIME

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,842 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 6:33:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]This man did not just tell her that she had to do it or he would make things worse than it needed to be. He really just implied that either way, the fault would fall upon her... Now, while Eris isn't the best at calculating risk-reward situations, she has the feeling that the risk of getting hit by Kouji here is far outweighed by the rewarding satisfaction she might get out of kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. In fact, as she crouches here hugging and cooing at all the cute pokemon surrounding her, a part of her still wonders just how much it takes to make him regret his words.[break][break]

Probably a lot. Rocket grunts like him tend to have a pride and ego that fuels their very existence.[break][break]

"I've seen lots of pictures of Joltiks hanging around Yampers like yours! Got any Joltiks of your own?"[break][break]

"Hu- oh, yeah I have a few Joltiks of my own! But they keep hijacking my power points... Do you have any tips??"[break][break]

That was a near miss on the question directed towards her and she does her best to make a recovery. Well, whatever it is he decides to pull, she just has to work smart against it and leave just enough leeway for him to complete the job. Which is where working with the crowd comes in, keeping the attention of the other pokemon on her and Eyja while Kouji gets his crew into place.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 11:55:26 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji nodded at himself, he knew the idea of the plan just now, that the weight of it was on him, to complete the job, so that meant there was a single option to take. An explosion, he knew full well that if he did hurt these people, this girl would come into bits. He couldn’t let that happen, a weak link, he hated weakness, but he was happy to leave her behind like a sack of rotten potatoes.
[break][break]
”Alright, start.” It was a single instant, Hondour which had been next to him had teleported to where Meowscarada was, a change in position, a shift in locations, a loud roar affected the entire area, as if attempting to send the pokemon back in their pokeballs, Kouji watched it, the exact one that Spoink fell back into.
[break][break]
”Flower Trick.” A single sound, a bouqet of flowers that exploded against the dirt, sending a large clod of dirt into the air, and he found his Meowscarada switching with his Houndour again, and Kouji found himself rushing backwards, his pokemon could hide within the smoke, now it was a matter to see if Eris could play her part in this entire thing.

[break][break]

NOTES

-CRIME

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,842 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:02:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]All it takes is that Roar for Eyja to be withdrawn. And not even a moment after, the dust cloud kicked up is her signal to move. With a well practiced sleight of hand and a coordinated Trick, the mimicked pokeball in her hand is replaced by another.[break][break]

And with her Rotom console helping to track the possible locations of Kouji's pokemon, she makes a good old bet. Pinging his Rotom phone with a quick update on the acquisition, she winds her arm back and bowls the pokeball in the rough direction of the Meowscarada and Houndoom.

Make it quick. I'll return the Spoink once you're done.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:13:35 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji read the message, his eyes only flashed down for a moment before the ball was thrown towards one of his pokemon, the houndour was switched with his Meowscarada once more, before it switched again; ally switch used in quick succession, in a sense, it was more useful than a mere teleport. ”Good work.” He took the pokeball, and put it into his pocket, before he drew his Houndour back into its pokeball. It would be time to move soon enough.
[break][break]
A shout of panic, but that was fine, he would just need to wait for Eris to draw back. ”Switch with her, then get back to us.” He said as he gave the command to his pokemon, to make sure at least that girl got back, Meowscarada would be able to make her own way back more than comfortably.
[break][break]
That was the moment in which his pokemon had made that switch, pokemon and young girl were switched in a moment, the space was closed, and that was the moment in which his words came out. ”Now…We bolt.” Within the span of a few moments, their crime had been pulled off, and now was the time in which to get clear, the cloud of smoke was clearing up, and within the area of greenery, his pokemon would be able to hide just well.

[break][break]

NOTES

-CRIME

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,842 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 10:19:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't see the switch coming and when she's suddenly met with the world beyond the dust cloud, she finds herself hissing at her momentary blindness. It takes a firm grip around her hand and a familiar growl for her to take her first few steps forwards. But given just how small a time frame they have to complete this job, she soon finds herself pulled onto a Luxray's back as he rapidly takes off.[break][break]

"I thought you were going to do it yourself!" Harsh and cold are her whispers, the emphasis on the last word seeking to cut into Kouji's rather insufferable attitude. Even Reiner falters under her tone, his gait slowing as he shoots her a glance over his shoulder.[break][break]

"Whatever it is you wanna do, I don't want to see it!"[break][break]

She doesn't need to be haunted by the screeches of a helpless pokemon that she could have saved.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 10:30:36 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji chuckled, her reaction was kind of adorable, but then again; wasn’t everything associated with a kid supposed to be adorable? But like the adult he was, his only option was to completely ignore her whims and wants.
[break][break]
”We’re a duo, so come with me. If we get split up now, we’ll get hurt for it.” He said as he bounced the ball in his hand, a corner, and alleyway, and so he brought out the Spoink.
[break][break]
”Hey. Give me your pearl.” And so he smacked the pokemon against the wall, his Meowscarada took that moment to reappear, swapping places with him as he was hit with a psychic.
[break][break]
It dissipated against the dark type pokemon. ”Give us it.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-CRIME

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,842 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 11:00:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Did he just ignore her? Sure, that's par for the course when it comes to most Rockets but if she doesn't get to swing at this man anytime soon.[break][break]

In fact, right as she watches him slam the Spoink into the wall, there's something in her that snaps. With a slight boost from Reiner back onto her feet, she only has a few seconds to process the way that Kouji swaps places with his Meowscarada. And in that very moment, she decides -[break][break]

If the Spoink doesn't hit him, she will.[break][break]

Her fist is clenched, rapidly covered by a silvery sheen as she swings at his guts without the slightest bit of hesitation. Electricity ripples through her fingertips, readily crackling through fabric and snapping at exposed skin.[break][break]

No matter what, she's going to make this hurt.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 11:06:05 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji hadn’t expected the punch; in reality, it was his own fault. But that was well timed regardless, it struck him. The electric surge, the energy, it had pushed through into his muscles, and singed his clothes. It was tough experience as his abdominal muscles began to spasm; like he was forced to do a number of sit-ups with the span of a second.
[break][break]
It sucked.
[break][break]
Kouji looked back at the little girl responsible for it before he stepped back, and bounced on his heels. ”Angry huh? Good. How about it, wanna rumble for a little bit? I won’t hit ya too hard. Looks like you’ve got spirit at least. Meowscarada, get the Jewel out of it, I’m busy dealing with a tantrum.”
[break][break]
He bounded, his fists curled, and his body turned just a little bit as he looked down at the younger girl, he was ready to go in his own way. ”Hit me again, you’ll feel better for it.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-CRIME

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,842 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 7:02:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Anger? Is the anger that fuels her actions that hungry abyss in her chest, ready to claw its way out? Is it anger that's woven into the blank expression she has?[break][break]

She doesn't know. And in the moment, she honestly decides that she doesn't care. All she wants to do is swing and swing she does. This time she tries to go with a punch to his right shoulder with her left fist, but right before it makes contact, she'll yank her arm right back across his torso. And as she does so, the liquid metal solidifies into a jagged knife, the serrated tips looking to rake at Kouji whilst he's still processing what to do.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Sploinking Takes
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 21:00:46 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Quite frankly, Kouji hadn’t expected her to be skilled in combat; but that was a great feint, a fake; he had only a fraction of a second to avoid the attack that would have sliced him open; the space to only step back a moment to turn a debilitating cut into a slice that cut at the surface of his skin and his clothes. ”Not bad.” Was his only call, he didn’t want to explain using his knife against his mission partner but…
[break][break]
He would give Meowscarada the time to complete what it needed to do, and so he stepped forward, closing the distance, his right arm led, as if going for a punch; but he turned his elbow upwards, a defensive brace, his left leg was the true core of his strike, aiming for the younger girl’s ankle with a short but sweet stomp.

[break][break]

NOTES

-CRIME

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]