August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
A Girl's Best Friend[M]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 8:50:40 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

He didn’t want to work with her, he didn’t want to work with her…He didn’t want to work with her. But here he was again, with her, they had ended on some happy terms, but at the end of the day; a person unable to enact violence on another wasn’t fit for this. ”You snitched on me.” Was how he opened up to her, Akira wasn’t someone he wanted to talk to right now, but they were working together.
[break][break]
”But neither of us got punished, so I won’t hold it against ya. But remember a single rule, snitches get stitches. So. Here.” He said as he went into his pocket, and drew forth a gun in order to hand it to her. ”You don’t have to do anything but to point it at people, and fire it into the air. You’re the voice of this shit, and tell me to stab people, and I will.”
[break][break]
They were here to earn rocks for rockets, so that’s exactly what they would do. Kouji smirked with that expression as he looked at the jewelry that was at the center of his hometown, at Rustboro.
[break][break]
”Let’s be quick, not too greedy. Two bags, and we get outta here.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-GG

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dijit

Aki
She/Her
March 02
Unknown
Bisexual
Consultant
Grunt
Single
15 height
15 height
Unleash the Beast
awards
124 posts
akira DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @akira
akira
A Girl's Best Friend[M]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 1:12:19 GMT
akira Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

She didn't wanna work with him, she didn't want to work with him, she didn't want to work with him...[break][break]

This had to be some kind of cruel joke, right? They clearly were incompatible, and she'd literally told about how insanely reckless he was. She was told to go to Rustboro and report in for a task. But she didn't expect him to be here.[break][break]

"What are you, a child? I was asked about the mission, so I told them what happened." The abrasive nature of her personality was just as familiar as ever to Kouji. While they were hiding just a little aways from the Jewerly shop they were jumping, Akira was busy putting on a Ski Mask- eye patch included. As always she seemed rather careful about the ordeal- despite the anger dwelling in her gut that is.[break][break]

Looking up, Akira slowly reached for the gun. She took her time looking it over, attempting to identify parts to it. There was the safety switch, the trigger... man, this looked way more real in person...[break][break]

"thats fine, the quicker the better. As long as you don't go running off beyond grabbing the cargo-" Akira would undo the safety on the gun with a click, "-It shouldn't take more then approximately three minutes."[break][break]

She was beyond proud of herself with the poker face she wore. But- that didn't discount the utterly terror in her stomach. Right, she didn't have to shoot anyone... the quicker they got out the better. "-Do you want to lead or shall I?"

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F1AD5C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
A Girl's Best Friend[M]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 2:00:53 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

”Yeah, yeah, whatever you say lil-miss it’s never my fault.” He said with a shrug, waving her words off as if he didn’t care about them, still he did keep an eye on her, or rather how she handled the weapon in her hand. A gun, it wasn’t worthwhile to give it to her in truth, he doubted she’d ever use it on a person; she was soft.
[break][break]
”Lead the way, fire into the air, and then I’ll put on the pressure. You just use it as a threat, there’s a chance I won’t be able to cover for ya. So keep that in mind, you might actually have to use it.” He said as he looked at the store, their jobs were simple, a robbery was something he was more than comfortable with.
[break][break]
That was why he had no hesitation as he began to lead the way towards the store, his face covered, his clothing thick, and his hands gloved, it was time. He began to approach the store, things about Akira, about his annoyance, about his worries, all disappear right before he stood in front of the door, booting it open, and giving Akira the room to get into the jewelry store.

[break][break]

NOTES

-GG

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]