Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 0:35:00 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

She'd plunged through the nearest portal without thinking.[break][break]

A swirling froth of residual mist enveloped Elisabeth as she fell through the rift, ungraceful in her return to the Ultra Deep Sea. Reaching up on her elbow, she glanced up furtively behind her -- releasing an exhale of relief only when she realized she had not been followed.[break][break]

Escaping from the sight of and had been far more difficult than she'd anticipated, but its success had hurled her back to the place she'd been attempting to leave in the first place.[break][break]

Her hand reached up to activate a headset that was no longer there; she silently cursed herself for discarding her Rocket gear and mask in her attempt to avoid battling her way through the exit. What had that act of subterfuge gained, really? Heightened suspicion from an Elite Four and additional attention from Hoenn's Champion, complete with an unasked-for chaperoning from both.[break][break]

Thank Arceus a strange, dream-cast Lugia had occupied them enough for her to slip out unnoticed.[break][break]

Arms wrapped around herself as she released another shaky breath, attempting to compose her nerves. She was in a decent position, she reminded herself. If she encountered a Rocket, most knew her well enough to be able to assist her in regrouping. If she encountered a member of the League, she could once more play the part of helpless civilian.[break][break]

The snakebite from 's Ekans on her arm and the Emboar's slashing wounds on her leg from her misadventures with each lent credence to that lie.[break][break]

All the same, paranoia clawed its way into the crevices of her mind, seeming to emanate from every shadow in the disorienting murk. It was difficult to know what was real, in this liminal space.[break][break]

Or who was real.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Postdormitum: Interdream (2/2).[break]
- Unmasked, without gear or headset.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 4:02:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LABYRINTH

POSTDORMITUM

DREAMS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN FRAGMENTS OF OUR DISILLUSIONED HOPES. a collective pool of our failures—a substance given life in the imagination of unbound psyches. a crutch fernando has long learned to ignore. for reality gives no quarter to the ‘should’s and ‘could have been’s.

reality is often disappointing. grounded in the limitations of the human body. bound by the physics of laws and rules. no matter how much he dreams for a greater tomorrow, the reality is that he cannot attain it alone. the warmth will leave his body well before his dream finds enough heat to sustain itself.

dried blood cracks when his jaw unhinges for a deep breath. his lung inflates, he muscles tense, and a soreness wrings him back into consciousness.

when he awakes, he awakes in a land of dreams.

the INTERDREAM ZONE surrounds him. gives him new life. and in exchange? it extracts the fragments of his hopes and failures, and gives it new life. twisted concoctions that transcend the rules and laws of reality.

this is his kingdom.

and in its deepest dungeon are abominations that should never exist.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

+10 MP per IC post

= 10 MP total

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 4:20:16 GMT
[nospaces]

Pink mist plumed and rose around her as she attempted to feel her way through the darkness. Pain and the absence of panic had slowed her movements; her vision grew hazy with exhaustion, struggling to make sense of her surroundings.[break][break]

She'd never been a lucid dreamer, but she'd always been possessed of a vivid imagination.[break][break]

That unwanted gift made her loathe sleeping, so much so that she'd latched onto any distraction she could to avoid ruminating on an ever-growing list of regrets. Yet they reanimated as willful restraint lost itself to slumber, her resentment given free reign to taunt and to terrorize in the halls of her subconscious.[break][break]

Here, the Interdream Zone brought that hellish dreamscape into the waking world, where no distraction could banish her fears from view. If this place was a kingdom, she was a trespasser here. Her arrival was taken as a hostile act.[break][break]

Banks of clouds rolled in through the false undersea, taunting her into directions that seemingly led nowhere. They thickened, heady with a soporific aroma, before abruptly dissipating, parting like a curtain of rosewater to reveal a silhouette in the distance.[break][break]

A hand curled over a Pokeball, uncertain, as agonizing minutes passed in frozen silence.[break][break]

"Come into the light," she demanded at last, unwilling to be the first to step forward.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 6:06:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LABYRINTH

POSTDORMITUM

“GAAAAAOOOOOOOO!”

the INTERDREAM ZONE parts enough for a single pokemon to breakthrough. a ROARING MOON slices through the mist, barely visible as its primal speed creates a vacuum in its wake. a SONIC BOOM explodes as its many feathers ruffles through space and time. its beady set of red eyes dissipate into the recoiling mist.

she is alone once more.

i have done everything for you,” speaks a familiar voice.

it has no form. just the sound that spirals out from a bittersweet concoction of reality and skewered perception.

what? eaten my food? slept in my housing? live a life you wanted to throw away?

the response comes from a voice she knows well. it’s distinct. one of a kind. something unique to hoenn.

yet.

there is something different.

she remembers it, not from his lips, but from the voice of her favorite otome.

+10 MP per IC post x2
+10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations

= 30 MP total

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 17:19:01 GMT
[nospaces]

And these words, when spoken by this voice, were not meant for her. The ROARING MOON that soared past, wings eclipsing the veil of pink that had encased her in this maze-like place, whispered at the true receiver of their intent -- a woman that Elisabeth had robbed of a mysterious black scale and abandoned, mere hours ago.[break][break]

Yet that whisper invited the echo of another voice that said much the same, its tenor possessed of the same indignation and threat, although its Kalosian accent rumbled through the mist with the low pitch of thunder.[break][break]

"You act as if you do not somehow benefit from this mutual arrangement! As if you do not get to exist in a life of idyllic pleasure, wanting for nothing, you and your idiotic family's every need cared for and met! How many people in the world can live as you live?"
[break]

The resentments of two men blurred into one another, reshaping her surroundings into a curious manifestation of two places that held no similarity to one another. Modern Slateport architecture, minimalist and simplistic, snaked and wound through the unending halls of an ornate Kalosian manor, each window bound by heavy curtains that blocked out sunlight.[break][break]

How much of this was a figment of her own imagination, and how much was the potential presence of that man, undoubtedly somewhere in this place just as she was?[break][break]

"Men like you don't give your gifts freely," Elisabeth replied, speaking back to the darkness. "We should have known better, but we didn't."[break][break]

She continued to advance.[break][break]

She continued to search for an escape.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 20:49:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LABYRINTH

POSTDORMITUM

AN OPENING PRESENTS ITSELF. just the smallest slit, where the mist parts enough for a single body to pass through. but, before she can venture into the would be opening, the sound of the mist drawing apart warns against proceeding.

swoosh!

a pink blade comes down in her place, clearing another section of the mist to reveal a PARADOX GALLADE. a grey, metallic body peers back at her, before surging forward. it pays her little concern, overall, but its simple and forward movement insinuates she can either move or be bulldozed through.

it too disappears back into the INTERDREAM MIST.

sorry to hear about your loss.” this time, the voice is familiar but impossible to pin onto a particular person. it’s someone she’s probably heard on the television, or in passing when the news is on the background, but there’s no definite association.

the ruins would not let us pass so freely,” he states. the lack of grief in his voice is almost expected. “i knew better than to anticipate anything but.

+10 MP per IC post x3

= 40 MP total

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 21:46:42 GMT
[nospaces]

A SCIZOR burst out from her Pokeball in answer to the strange Gallade's arrival; its segmented, scythe-like pincers blunted the IRON VALIANT's metallic blade with a COUNTER as it advanced forward.[break][break]

The two dueled for a brief span of time as the bizarre landscape shattered around them, each strike serving as the crescendo that spelled yet another wall crumbling, yet another window shattering, and yet another illusion unraveling to give space for another.[break][break]

When the strange Pokemon passed by into the mist, it signaled no reprieve.[break][break]

She didn't know this memory. What 'ruins'? What 'loss'? The other one, Elisabeth could have inferred from the information she'd gleaned of Silph's digital counterpart. That illusion could have been born from her own psyche, its gaps scripted by the virtue of her own assumptions.[break][break]

Not this one, however. Someone else's mind would have to give such a thing life.[break][break]

Elisabeth was not the weaver of his dream, but its looms tangled into her own nonetheless. Lights illuminated pockets of shadow, flashing like camera bulbs as other voices joined his own.[break][break]

"The news of your wife's hospitalization was a shock to hear..."[break][break]

"I'd prefer to keep my family matters private, if you do not mind. As you can imagine, it has been a trying time for Lisa and I."
[break]

"Of course. It's admirable how you still stand by her, despite everything that's happened."[break][break]

"You must understand, my wife was not in her right mind. She--"
[break]

Reason fled her as spite drove her to act thoughtlessly and impulsively; a remaining SCATTERBANG was hurled into the direction of her husband's voice, deafening it in a vengeful burst of sound.[break][break]

The repercussions rippled outward into the dreamlike mist, sending tangible shockwaves forward to expose her position to whatever might lurk in her periphery.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 3:42:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LABYRINTH

POSTDORMITUM

THE SCATTERBANG DISRUPTS HER DREAM. in its place comes the appearance of two floating pokeballs. except, they’re much too large to be the actual devices. the seedy pearls of a PARADOX AMOONGUSS surface among the INTERDREAM mist.

mum said if i can keep a houseplant alive by myself for a year, she’ll let me get a second pokemon.

a limber shake of its arms causes a waft of RAGE POWDER to float between them. the crimson color pollen sticks to pokemon and fabric alike, clinging for dear life.

you can just have one of mine.

the careless whispers of children surround them. both dote on a softness that only innocence knows. one male. one female.

a boy and girl.

chit, chit, chit!

and with the memory, the PARADOX AMOONGUSS retreats back into a plane of imagination and non-existence.

+10 MP per IC post x4

= 50 MP total

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 4:03:04 GMT
[nospaces]

Childhood voices, soft and hushed with the innocence of shared secrets, dissipated the previous tension of her surroundings. Was this boyish voice him, too, then? And what of the other?[break][break]

"I've never been good at this."[break][break]

This voice, like the boy's earlier, was his own. Older, masculine, and recognizable in a way that she preferred not to dwell on.[break][break]

"My friend and I would look for specific plants in Petalburg Woods and I could never tell the difference."[break][break]

The scent of fresh flora flooded the vicinity even as the PARADOX AMOONGUS manifested into the previous swathe of nothingness, a canopy of mist overhead mimicking the Petalburg Woods, briefly, in all its curious pink-strewn foliage.[break][break]

The Pokemon's RAGE POWDER drifted past, scattering in crimson spores that twisted and shifted into the semblance of pink flower petals, carried on the wind.[break][break]

"I think you could become good at gardening, if you saw reason to practise."
[break]

The feminine voice that followed his own was painfully familiar, too, in all its genuine nature.[break][break]

"You simply have higher priorities, that's all."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 4:24:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LABYRINTH

POSTDORMITUM

THE MIST STARTS TO PART. the manifestation of so many dreams crowds out its own lifespan. with so many people entering ULTRA SPACE, their own spiraling thoughts pull the subliminal space into different pockets.

the last pokemon to appear is a PARADOX MISDREAVUS. is does not hide or flounder within the INTERDREAM ZONE. no, it seeks elisabeth out. it sits out in the open, honing in on her with a knowing look.

when its mouth opens, a PERISH SONG soothes the clammiest of nerves.

what she hears though is something else entirely.

"i can't be the one to say it, fernando. it has to be you. your choice."

the mist starts to dissipate.

"i choose you."

+10 MP per IC post x5

= 60 MP total

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 4:37:36 GMT
[nospaces]

It felt intrusive, in some ways, being here to witness these memories.[break][break]

For all she knew, somewhere else in this place of unreality, others could witness her dreams just as she witnessed their own. Her isolation left her uncertain of how safe she should feel; the MISDREAVUS that approached her, mane fluttering behind it, at least seemed disinterested in pursuing others in the singular way it honed in upon her.[break][break]

Perhaps that meant she was right to feel alone.[break][break]

Perhaps it meant she was the only voyeur here, in this realm of unpredictability.[break][break]

Another feminine voice that meant nothing to her sang in her ears as the Pokemon's lips parted, the PERISH SONG oddly soothing despite its dread-instilling cadence. Someone older than her, though unfamiliar -- a stranger to her, just as the other girlish voice had been before now.[break][break]

Only the sound of the councilman's name was enough to make her certain she hadn't stumbled into another realm of the Interdream Zone. It did not take long, however, for her imagination to trespass on his own.[break][break]

"I had to choose me."
[break]

The song shifted the longer the FLUTTER MANE's eyes remained fixed on her own. A MEAN LOOK held her in place, forcing her to listen as words that tasted like poison on her tongue returned to her hearing.[break][break]

"It was you or me. You'd have done the same."
[break]

She could hear the panic, the guilt, and the relief that all jumbled into one another, the result almost manic in its inability to make sense of the emotions crowding the widow's tumbling excuses.[break][break]

"You were always killing me slower than I killed you."
[break]

And this time, like the last time it had been spoken to a corpse that had expired on its hospital bed, her confession received no answer.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 5:46:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LABYRINTH

POSTDORMITUM

“…!”

this time, there is no pokemon left to haunt these hallowed grounds. the swift sound of a small projectile flies through the air just a moment before the POISON BARB strikes. on the other end, fernando breaches the clearing, left hand drooping and bleeding.

a weary night of back-to-back battles carry their toll. elisabeth should know well, for she has exacted her own profit from his demise. his eye narrows at her, unable to recognize her with the still hazy swirls of purple mist.

ah!

but the fact her shape is humanoid elicits a sound of surprise from him.

for she is not the only one hunted by these PARADOX abominations. or, at least, was.

+10 MP per IC post x5
+10 MP for using a poison barb

= 70 MP total

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:10:57 GMT
[nospaces]

She flinched at the projectile that cut through the purple mist, stepping back as her arms wound about herself. Without her mask, nothing existed to hide her suspicion and her wariness from view.[break][break]

The paranoia of the Ultra Deep Sea had worn her own psyche down, in the same way the countless battles of the day's gauntlet had worn him down. Eyes narrowed in on the figure in the distance, his brief words evoking the same tenor as the ones she had heard seconds ago.[break][break]

"What do you want?" she called out to the darkness, a hand curling around a Pokeball.[break][break]

It was difficult to know if he -- if it was him -- viewed her as friend or foe. Some days, she struggled to understand the same.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 21:06:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LABYRINTH

POSTDORMITUM

“I DIDN’T REALIZE THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE,” he opens with. there’s an equal chance whoever this is, is hostile as well, but without a forthcoming action, fernando doubles down on the chance he can converse his energy.

like elisabeth, fernando silently has his pokeball in the palm of his hand, ready to go. his main roster is pretty much expended at this point, but better them than him.

what are you doing this far out?

+10 MP per IC post x6
+10 MP for using a poison barb

= 80 MP total

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LABYRINTH [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 7:49:10 GMT
[nospaces]

"I'm lost."[break][break]

Her answer was equal parts honest and dishonest, cautious footsteps taking her further across the sleepless dreamscape towards him.[break][break]

"I've been trying to find a way out, but I keep hitting dead ends."[break][break]

The snakebite on her arm flared up suddenly, and Elisabeth winced, turning away. She had as much reason to want to conserve energy as him, in that way.[break][break]

"I'm not looking to fight," she admitted finally, although she was silently prepared to, if he forced them to come to blows.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]