1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Interdream: Callan and Thomas
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 7:11:37 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan walked through the ruins of a once-great structure, the battlefield before them now a wasteland of broken dreams and shattered memories with . They were here to find a group of missing trainers, who had last been seen several days ago, so far, Callan hadn't found any signs.

The leaking Interdream Zone, a place where reality and dreams collided, was encroaching on this forsaken battlefield. Strange how the Deep Sea could house such a battlefield, but then again, perhaps it was more a manifestation of their respective psyches.

As they ventured deeper into the zone, the world around them morphed and twisted, reflecting their imaginations and desires, each step uncovering new pieces of their consciences.

As Callan and Thomas navigated the ever-changing terrain, they found themselves faced with a creature unlike any they had ever seen: an aggressive Paradox Pokémon that seemed like a Donphan, but with oversized tusks. Callan crouched, turning towards @thomas. "Something tells me that the group didn't manage to come out alive." He grimaced.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:00:59 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Truth be told, Thomas had no faith in finding the trainers alive. For one, the Ultra Deep Sea was currently a warzone, and at best, they'd end up as hostages to Team Rocket. That, or they either got taken out by the inhabitants of the realm, or became parts of the scenery.

The temptation to scratch at the gills forming on his neck was there, but Thomas knew better than to potentially irritate them. After all, they 'd go away, once they got out.

What they didn't expect to see was a strange Donphan-looking Pokemon. It was similar to the Salamence-like Pokemon he had captured earlier. Though unlike that one, befriending it didn't look to be an option.

All Thomas could do was to bring out a Conkeldurr to defend himself with.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)
+10 (Mutations)

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 4:34:58 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
As the Great Tusk charged towards them with a HEADLONG RUSH attack, intent on slamming into Thomas' Conkeldurr, Callan sprang into action. He released his Rotom-W, Shea, which buzzed with anticipation, eager to join the fray.

"Shea, use HYDRO PUMP!" Callan commanded.

Shea's laundry section opened, unleashing a powerful jet of water that slammed into the Great Tusk. The creature flinched from the impact but continued its relentless HEADLONG RUSH towards Thomas' Conkeldurr, unfazed by the damage it had taken. Callan's eyes narrowed, knowing they had to act quickly to prevent a devastating collision.

+50 MP Participation
+10 MP Posts
+10 MP Assist
+10 MP Paranoia

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 14:47:15 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Conkeldurr attempted to slow the strange Pokemon down with a Rock Slide barrier, as his ally attempted to get its attention with a Hydro Pump. And as the Water-type attack failed to slow it down, the ancient elephant smashed through the barricade, like it was nothing.

The Conkeldurr was immediately launched into the air, violently. The grunt it let out sounded to be extremely painful. Thomas could only attempt to 'swim' away, should the strange Pokemon turn its sights onto him. Ideally, he'd prefer to be off the ground when that happened.

tags:

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 12:46:39 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The Great Tusk sent Conkeldurr soaring into the air, letting out a raucous war cry in the process. Callan's eyes darted between the charging Great Tusk and his Rotom-W, Shea, as he quickly considered his options.

As the Great Tusk turned towards Shea, preparing for another HEADLONG RUSH, Callan made a split-second decision. "Shea, use WILL-O-WISP!" he shouted, and the hex flew towards the rampaging Pokemon.

Though the attack burned the Great Tusk, it didn't stop its charge. The impact knocked out Shea, but Callan didn't hesitate. He quickly returned Shea to its Pokeball and sent out Ludwig, his Gyarados.

Ludwig's INTIMIDATE ability triggered, lowering the Great Tusk's attack even further as it prepared for its second charge towards Thomas. "Thomas, look out!" Callan warned, hoping to give his friend enough time to react.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 17:42:16 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas desperately fished around for a Pokeball to use. Whatever this thing was, it was heinously aggressive.

As it took out Callan's Rotom, it would turn its sights back on Thomas. Thankfully, his Conkeldurr, despite being badly injured, staggered back up. Using his pillars, he would launch himself at the tusked beast, cocking his fist back for a Dynamic Punch.

As the two collided, the large fist of the Fighting-type would strike the strange Pokemon in the head. Though in exchange, the Conkeldurr was gored by the massive tusks. All he could do was cough up blood in his last moments, before going limp.

The ancient beast, in a fit of confusion, would throw the Conkeldurr off of its tusks as it flailed around.

Thomas could only look on in shock and horror as another of his friends had died.

tags:
+200 (Death)

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 3:40:39 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
As the strike between Conkeldurr and Great Tusk collides, the ground begins to shake from the impact, shattering the mysterious ore around them.

No sooner was Callan able to maintain his balance that he witnessed the death of Thomas's Pokemon. But it would become even more chaotic.

The mysterious ore shattered into a dozen different rifts, bending time and space around them, threatening to rip everyone apart. Callan maanges just in time to send out his Solosis, Anya, creating a WONDER ROOM bubble to prevent the effects of space-time warping from affecting both of them. "We have to go Thomas!"

He yells, as the Great Tusk is rended into vaporised dust as Callan's Solosis accompanies them, doing its best to maintain the bubble.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 7:24:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The situation would only become more hectic, with the very area around them collapsing, and the Donphan-looking Pokemon turning into dust. If they didn't escape soon, they would be going with it. The only reason they were able to survive being the little Solosis, and its Wonder Room bubble protecting them.

The trainer would follow the Elite Four member out of there, trying to get out as quickly as possible, for the sake of the Solosis that was holding things together.

tags:

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 7:41:10 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The wonder room holds, just barely. As they're running out of the rift, Callan attempts to withdraw Solosis as they reach the main entry point.

However, as the battleground is swallowed up by the remaining rifts, the Solosis makes one last effort, using psychic to push Callan and Thomas out of the rift, then sealing it behind him.

"ANYA!" Callan screams, as they get flung out of the rift. But it's too late and they're knocked back out of the rift and onto dry land.

Callan staggers back up on his feet, he is silent for the moment, turning towards Thomas. "I'll write up the report." He says, a shaking hand moves to find his cigarette box. "I'll see you some other time, Thomas."

+50 Participation
+50 Posts
+30 Assist
+10 Paranoia
+100 Mission Completion
+300 Mission Failure
+200 Pokemon Death

Total: 740 MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 8:04:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Their escape would come at the cost of the Solosis that kept them safe. Thomas takes a moment to mourn for the losses they had both incurred. In this state, he didn't notice that the gills on his neck had subsided.

Finally, as Callan got up, Thomas would as well. "Til next time, Callan. Be safe.", he'd tell the Elite Four member, before heading off to continue his work.

tags:
notes: TALLY
Post x5 (50)
Participation (50)
Mission Completion (100)
Defeat (300)
Death (200)
Mutation (10)
TOTAL 710

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 4:16:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: