August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 13:32:01 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji hadn’t expected to be paired with this person once more, but at the same time. It was to be expected; they had succeeded the last time regardless of any troubles. ”Oi oi, it’s you again huh brat.” He said with a smirk as he looked forward; his eyes fixed to the inside of the sub.
[break][break]
”Have you heard of the ghost stories? Hope you ain’t scared of ghosts cos we’re going for a very late night meal.”
[break][break]
They didn’t need pokemon, they didn’t need to fight, but at the same time; he disliked it because of those factors.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Ghost in The Machine

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 1:04:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Of all the people who could have been assigned to babysit her while she investigates the issue, him? Really?? It honestly takes a lot of effort for her not to just meet his smirk with a precise kick between the legs. And when all that effort is exerted, all that's left is a gruff grunt and the rustling of her jacket as she rummages through her pocket.[break][break]

Unlike Kouji, she's never without a pokemon. As she pulls out what seems to be a handheld console, an unmistakable blue flickers across the screen, pixels gradually gathering and forming a rather mischievous face.[break][break]

"Ghosts aren't scary." They're part and parcel of a trainer's life at this point. "Rather than worrying about me, maybe you should worry about yourself wetting your pants."[break][break]

With a brave, or perhaps careless, step forwards, Eris takes in a deep breath.[break][break]

"HEY GHOULS! IT'S ME, YA BOI!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 9:42:36 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji laughed, laughed loudly as she walked into the cafeteria. ”You mean ya girl?” He said between chuckles; a fist pressed to his lips, and desperately trying not to bowl himself over.
[break][break]
He wanted to see just what kind of thing would occur in this place, but as he looked around; there was nothing amiss. ”You know the reports right? That food goes missing, that people can hear sounds in the middle of the night, and that…People have disappeared, never to be seen again.”
[break][break]
The last point was a clear lie, but his serious expression didn’t allow him to hide the mirth dancing in his eyes.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Ghost in The Machine

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 9:47:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Should it be a mark of achievement that she got laughter out of him? Or should she just let the flames of that mild dislike for him stoke? Perhaps, she should ignore him wholly as she moves deeper into the cafeteria.[break][break]

Missing food and mysterious noises just makes the problem sound like some feral glutton on the loose, but the last statement... She has to turn around to look him straight in the eyes, crimson eyes shining bright despite the endless dark.[break][break]

"Silly goose. The people who disappear are usually ones that have been disposed of or they just come back as ghosts. Or both, y'know?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 9:52:34 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji stopped letting loose laughs as he raised one of his eyebrows. ”Ever try talk to a ghost pokemon to confirm it? Could be the night to try it out.” He said as he looked around the room. The sciency types, like might have had a completely logical explanation for where they came from.
[break][break]
But Kouji didn’t, he got onto all fours, his knees creaking from the residual pain of his last mission, his eyes scanned the ground, there were no special marks; but he sniffed at the floor almost like that of a dog, but he couldn’t tell anything.
[break][break]
It was clean, cleaned well.
[break][break]
”Wanna hide? Us being this loud might not be letting whatever it is show up?”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Ghost in The Machine

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 10:00:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Oh absolutely. I've seen plenty of ghosts, people getting possessed. There was even that Polteageist that tried to kill us in a museum one time... pretty sure Yveltal was behind that one."[break][break]

At no point does she break out into laughter, nor tease Kouji for what it's worth. Instead, she watches as Kouji starts to crawl on all fours and search for something, raising a brow at just how absurd it looks. In fact -[break][break]

Click. The moment is forever recorded within Koios' endless sea of data.[break][break]

"That's going into my cringe compilation." She smirks, "Anyways, hiding really wouldn't be of any use after you just spilled the beans. If we're really dealing with ghosts, you gotta start thinking like a ghost hunter."[break][break]

Check for strange chilly temperatures, listen out for any radio static with a compatible device. Hell, he could probably even call upon a ghost pokemon of his own to gather more information.[break][break]

"You can only ever beat the paranormal with the abnormal!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 10:05:43 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji looked at the camera that snapped an image of him, and shrugged. ”Delete that.” he said as he continued his crawl amongst the ground, it was a little cool; it was strange, but there was nothing special going on, not here. Not in the Cafeteria itself. He looked at the door that led to the kitchen, and moved towards it before he got onto his feet. ”Do it then, start talking more.” He said as a slight barb at her line.
[break][break]
But he cracked open the door, and looked inside; there was nothing amiss; his eyes took a moment to adjust to the even lower light of this place. ”Hey, think it could be a Rotom?” He said moments before he kicked the Oven in order to check.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Machine Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 10:13:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Mmm..." She gives his words a few moments of consideration.[break][break]

"No."[break][break]

Then smiles at the end of it all. What Kouji doesn't quite know is that it'll probably be presented at the next Rocket party, should she ever reach that day, tucked in as a little card under the cups of the high and drunk.[break][break]

His reply earns a light hum, her steps quiet as she follows him towards the kitchen. And how glad she is that he's the one that opens the door. If he actually gets jumped, that would make for a rather hilarious story but first, she'd have to purge the ghost or something. Instead, he's careless, proceeding further in and giving quick glances over the many appliances present.[break][break]

Right as he kicks the oven, the door falls open with a resounding slam, the hinges screeching at the sheer force. For a moment, Eris watches for any other signs of activity but when she determines that it seems still dead, she looks to Kouji with a tilt of her head.[break][break]

"Careful Hansel, that's how the witch cooks ya."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 10:27:48 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji looked back at Eris with a raised eyebrow. ”Don’t worry Gretel, I’ll be perfectly fine. Been through worse.” He said as he slapped the fridge which shook for a moment, but nothing special came from it; it seemed as if nothing would be unique in the kitchen at all.
[break][break]
”Hm…” He said as he looked over his shoulder. He couldn’t figure it out, he could destroy everything here until nothing was left, but there would be no point in the mission with that. Where was the idea person in this? Was he going to leave this to a kid to think?
[break][break]
No. He had to somehow figure this out himself, he looked around, and there were no real hiding spots, not for something physical, not for a person, not for a normal person at least. ”Hey, you ever steal cookies in the middle of the night?” He said as he opened a cupboard door, staring at the cookie jar that looked back at him.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Machine Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 10:37:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Unlike Kouji, she's one to clean up messes after they're done. As he leaves to give the fridge a slap as hard as she wishes she could slap , she's closing the oven door, taking note of the new dent left in the side. Better not tell the maintenance crew about this, not that they would care considering how long they've had the literal fire hazard of a toaster just sitting somewhere in the back of the kitchen.[break][break]

"Firstly, it ain't stealing if those cookies were meant to be eaten." When she looks back, she notices how he's opened a cupboard, wondering if he's somehow found the secret Hoennian Roulette she often catches the grunts pulling over one another. Choc chip or oatmeal raisin, if she remembers correctly.[break][break]

"Why? Scared you're gonna get your hand stuck in the jar?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 10:47:56 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

”I don’t like sweet stuff. Never ate sweets as a brat.”
[break][break]
Kouji looked at her before he took out the cookie jar and threw it on over to her. ”We’ll be here for a while, I can feel it. So start stuffing your face with oatmeal raisin cookies.”
[break][break]
He looked at the fan, and shook it around his hand; as if roaring towards it in order to get it to do just what he needed to do. But nothing came from it, nothing at all, this was a pointless endeavor. ”Alright, fuck it. Let's blow holes in the walls in order to get whatever is here to come out.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Machine Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 11:02:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The callout gives her more than sufficient time to dodge. He's lucky that the cookie jar isn't made of glass 'cos if it was, there's be a bit too many non-ghost dangers scattered around in this very moment. Picking the jar from the ground, Eris merely slids it back onto the nearest counter, sighing as she stands back up.[break][break]

And as Kouji continues to slip further into his mad spiral, she's just there as an observer, taking a few good pictures of him waving the fan around like a mad man. Eventually, he'll get it out of his system. Or not, as he literally makes up the stupidest plan ever.[break][break]

"Oh, hell no. If you're blowing things up, you're gonna be the one explainin' to Gavin why no one can have mac and cheese for lunch tomorrow." Her eyes narrow as she places her hands on the counter. And with a decent leap, she hops right onto the cold surface and begins to idly kick the air.[break][break]

"Open more cupboards or something. Maybe they're hiding in the fridge or pantry? Honestly, if the ghosties ain't doing anything but stealing food, I say we can just leave it alone."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 11:18:13 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji looked at the bouncing jar of Cookies moments before it was picked up before he sighed, looks like she needed some more catching up on…catching. ”Never played catch with your parents? Friends? Gotta learn how to catch to survive in this world.” He said as if to cover up her retort.
[break][break]
Looking at her, her plan was reasonable. ”Sure, I doubt anyone is going to be stupid enough to try and hide themselves in a cupboard this long.” He said as he began to open one door after another, after another, after another. Until all the bottom shelves had been opened up.
[break][break]
Then came those on top, and the first he opened, his eyes met the eyes of another person; the sound of crackers being bitten into before he found himself being fallen onto.
[break][break]
Did he really get out-thought by a fucking kid?

[break][break]

NOTES

- Machine Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 11:28:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He hits a sore spot without ever knowing it was there, her displeasure written into the slight twitch of her lips. Bereaved and blinded in one eye, there are many words she could throw at Kouji in that very moment.[break][break]

But she holds her tongue, knowing that those things can be turned into ammo against her in the future.[break][break]

Where he doubts her logic, she simply urges him to go ahead with a brief gesture towards the cabinets. And as the doors are pulled open, revealing one space filled with food after another, she finds herself crossing her fingers. Until he finally hits jackpot, a shadow falling out of its hiding spot and finding the perfect landing cushion in Kouji.[break][break]

She stares at the person and they stare back, slowly lifting a cracker to their mouth before taking a quick bite. And amidst the whole situation of Kouji being an unplanned casualty, of the 'ghost' sitting before her very eyes, the only thing she can focus on is the distinct lack of a crunch.[break][break]

"Are those... stale?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Cookie Monster
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 11:32:53 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji couldn’t help but let out a small groan, a sound that was almost that of a whine. He looked at her and then at the man, and then back at her, and then the man; before he pushed the man off him forcefully. ”The hell? You wanna e-”
[break][break]
”Yeah…They’re stale. Want one?” The ‘Ghost’ offered one to to Eris as Kouji got back onto his feet; and dragged the man up to his feet too.
[break][break]
He was annoyed, a string of failures; that was what this amounted to. Just one more on his notch, it was the kid, not him, that had figured this out. He could almost be certain she’d be smug about it as well.
[break][break]
”The hell you doing? Don’t start rumours next time you start to steal food, idiot.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Machine Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times