6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 11:01:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he had caught wind of an illegal battle hut in slateport's seedy black market area.

they had been sent to put a stop to its operations. he sort of didn't like these battle huts that much. battles were meant for sport or self-defense, but these were set up illegally without respect to the law, and therefore should be shut down for not setting up rules that are meant to protect a pokemon's well-being.

he supposed it was cruel, but they're mainly here because it's illegal and it's their job.

kyle stands outside the door with matias, a megaphone hanging by a strap on his shoulder and its receiver directly on his hand pointed at his mouth. he motions for the elite four to make a grand entrance, readying to announce their warrant of arrest with his megaphone and an attack with his mightyena in case any resistance happens.

it's a two-person mission for a large scale bust operation, but it should be fine in a logistics point-of-view. they're actually here for a different reason, but since it's also their job to thwart illegal activities, it's shooting two birds with one stone.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 10:58:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

this is ethical, isn't it? in a way, this is recycling, reusing, and making sure it loops life back into circulation. just not their lives, perhaps.[break][break]

but it's all for the common good.[break][break]

with 's motion, matias makes his grand entrance, descending upon his charizard to land atop the battle hut. FLAMETHROWER is breathed out as he brings his own megaphone to his mouth.[break][break]

"in the name of the league, stand down!"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 16:54:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the people seize from moving at the elite four's presence. the pokemon in the cage continues to brawl, only to stop when kyle's own mightyena snarls at them.

"you heard the man," kyle shouts on his megaphone. "down, boys!"

kyle expected resistance, but surprisingly, everyone yielded at the presence of both of them. it's most probably more matias though, given the aggressive and merciless infamy that preceded him.

he stands for a moment before turning back to matias. "well, i specifically only got two of us here in case they fight back with their advantage in numbers. looks like there's no action today."

a quick thought comes to his head as he adds something to his statement before matias acts.

"yeah, we can't provoke them to fight when they already gave up either, by the way."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 4:31:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with adrenaline riding high, inaction leaves him blue-balled. he can't help the sigh that escapes as he whips his head toward kyle.[break][break]

his voice lowers, daring to tempt fate.[break][break]

"can't we?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 8:13:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
what was joy for kyle was depression for matias. no fights meant less work to do, but that doesn't mean they don't get to do anything.

"yeah, just cuff them up," he tells matias. "we'll have backup retrieve them later."

kyle hands him zip ties since they were easier to carry around than actual handcuffs. a whisper follows.

"you're always free to use self-defense if they act up in the process. just make sure to use appropriate amount of force."

he whistles for his mightyena's attention, twirling his finger in the air to non-verbally command his pokemon to follow.

"oh, yeah, we'll go search around for a more underground rink in this building. i'll let you know if there's actually one." he leaves his partner to investigate the perimeter for any hidden entrances or rooms.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 6:43:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

much to his dismay, no resistance is shown, not even at the securing of the zip ties around their wrists.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

and he knows nothing else can be done; this is a public place, after all.[break][break]

"stay here."[break][break]

he shoves them all into a corner before looking around for kyle.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 4:56:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
much like what he anticipated, kyle finds a special door leading to the basement.

matias would find the entry downstairs to be opened ajar despite being hidden fairly well comparative to similar establishments. the light was bright, illuminating the room for every pokeball on the shelf to be seen.

by the time matias would reach the end of the room, kyle was already crouched on the ground. he reads photocopied instructions on papers scattered on the ground. on a crate nearby was a bunch of pokeballs and other bionic and metallic materials.

"they found a copy of the type:null manual," he informs his partner. "they got duped though since i think this is forged."

for these pokemon to be popular wasn't surprising. kyle wouldn't even be surprised if there would be more of them by the next time the creature of the darkest day comes back to hoenn.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 9:56:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the crate nearby is sifted through. the pokeballs are of unimportance apart from the few that have labels on them—some belong to a koga, some a janine, and others a roxie.[break][break]

"hm."[break][break]

he joins kyle and crouches next to him.[break][break]

"did you build yours?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 8:55:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"years ago, yeah," he answers. "i did it as part of a sting operation though! it was completely legal on my end."

the head scientist in charge of spreading the instructions before then was a megalopolan in disguise. no one knew back then, but it wasn't like being an alien was a thing before.

kyle starts to text out information about what they found instead of calling. as his fingers tap on his phone's screen, he turns to matias.

"why did you ask? you weren't interested in it before."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 8:47:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his voice lowers as though they're about to share a secret.[break][break]

"i'd like to build one as well."[break][break]

in the privacy of the lab they're raiding, he shares truthfully.[break][break]

"i found instruction manuals but i have no idea how to piece them together. i was hoping that we could do it together. legally speaking, of course."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 10:47:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"do you want to borrow your brother's lab for it?" he asks. "we can probably ask. it's not like he'll say no if we tell him it's to defend the region better, or something like that."

a type:null's main purpose isn't unknown to the people of hoenn at this point. by having it written up as a purposeful venture rather than a 'for fun' thing to do would probably make things easier for them, especially with the assistance of silph co. labs.

"if he doesn't help, then i guess i can step in. i've built mine myself! just don't, uh, tell anyone else. they'll look at me weird now that the instruction manual's known."

matias won't judge. he can't if he had worse things on his resume, though it wasn't like he would in the first place anyways.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Battle hut brawl 2 [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 20:55:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: