247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:46:52 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Lydia did not relish entering the Interdream zone again. It reminded her of not only the power of the ocean but also the line between life and death. Even her typically grounded mind found itself disoriented in the smoke and its effects. Fortunately, since the encounter with Ariadne, her team received a brief resting period. While not fully restored—as exhibited by Minerva’s light limp—many of their injuries were patched up.

Still, an order was an order. A wanted Rocket operative was seen disappearing into the smoke, and HQ wanted them tracked down and apprehended. Or, preferably, neutralizd. Dressed in riot gear, with her patch front and center, A thick visor held her face, only a few sprigs of blonde hair and size serving as identifying features. Unless you recognized the folkish necklace at the front. Lydia moved through the smoke. Steady breathing managed to keep most of the thoughts at bay. Her shadow, the ever-faithful Lycanroc, limped at her side.

Progress into the target area was slow. Every step and rock potentially some madman’s conjuration. Eventually, however, she came upon another figure in the realm. Her lips pursed behind their visor. She recognized that hair. “I believe this is one instance where you actually need a bodyguard—” She paused, voice equal parts icy and judgmental. “--Mister Rose.”

Notes

• 50 MP - Participation[/li

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #ACDEF7; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #ACDEF7;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #272727;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #ACDEF7;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:49:02 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Of course what Lydia failed to see was him disposing of the scraps of his armor that he usually wore when he was doing business for Rocket. His battle with a strange looking Salamence had left it torn asunder, though he had managed to catch the beast at the end, it had been difficult to say the least. So she would see Amor in a torn up looking suit, discarding the jacket, and leaving on the remnants of his shirt.

"Ah Miss Magnusson....I didn't think you would be gallivanting in another dimension." His normal charming smile on his lips as he regarded her. "Had I known this place was going to be so dangerous, I assure you I would have called for you." There was a modicum of sincerity in his voice, but considering how much he hated being constantly watched, and fussed over....It was easy to doubt such words.

"Besides you're here now, no need to be so frigid with me yes?" He states easily as he makes his way over to her, checking his surroundings to make sure no more of those strange pokemon are going to appear.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:52:57 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]Her radio buzzed. "Magnusson." Lydia pushed the button of her walkie talkie. "Target neutralized." Apparently, the fool had run away from her and right into the belly of a different beast.

"I am not gallivanting." With her original purpose erased, the blonde focused on the CEO before her. A part-time employer who summoned her from time to time. She noted the injuries that marred his already patchwork form.

His reassurance drew a blonde eyebrow up. "Unfortunately, I would have been otherwise occupied. This is a battlefield, not a place for tourists." As she stared at him, she could not help but ponder his reason for being here. Simple ego, perhaps?

At the light scolding, the blonde sighed. "I am not frigid." Her words held a bite. In the face of familiarity, her day's frustration seemed to boil over. "Merely tense." As he draws closer, she examines his clothes more closely.

"I see you have encountered one of this realm's.." Her nose wrinkled. The idea of people themselves creating Pokemon made her skin crawl. "..denizens." She herself had tangoed with a Great Tusk. It'd left her ribs bruised and her side gashed.

Something an astute eye would notice in her breathing.

Notes

• 10 MP - Post

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #ACDEF7; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #ACDEF7;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #272727;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #ACDEF7;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:55:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"Denizen is a word for it. It looked like a Salamence, but until I conduct proper study on it, I have no idea." He said looking down at the Pokeball that contained the mysterious creature that had caused his armor to be torn to shreds, along with parts of his suit. Of course he noticed her slightly labored breathing, and he looked her up, and down appraisingly.

"It would seem I was not the only one who met with one of those strange Pokemon either." A charming smile on his lips. "Maybe I'm not the one who needs a bodyguard in this instance hmm?" He stated standing next to her, the Interdream Zone was still around, swirling about them like a mist. Preferably Amor wanted to get out of it.

"We can guard each other as we leave this wretched place, and you can tell me all about why you decided to fight in a war. I didn't take you for the kind of person who'd just leap into action." Of course she would probably want an explanation of why he was there as well, but he had a prepared statement ready just in case.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:58:07 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]"Do be careful with it, Amor." She sighed. "Dragons are type cast as villains for a reason." During her brief break earlier in the evening, Lydia listened to a scientist lecture on these Paradox Pokémon.

The talk of her injuries coaxed out a sigh. "You are not." Though the injury to her ribs was just one of many. "Mine looked to be a reptilian Donphan with demonic tusks" It'd been savage and angry. A true embodiment of the dark, feral side of Lord Arceus's will.

In the distance, something beeped. "But, it is the metal ones which worry me." The woman's blue eyes swept over the surrounding landscape, as if expecting one of these automatons to appear. "What kind of future awaits us if the only things that survive look like that?"

The talk of bodyguards made Lydia smile. "I have Minerva." A bandage on the Lycanroc's shoulder shifted as the pair shared a meaningful glance. It took a special Pokemon to take a literal bullet for you. "But there are benefits to being accompanied in this place."

At the question, the woman raised a brow. "Do I not?" Her smile tilted into a smirk. Then, perhaps, I made the wrong impression." She was a soldier. The type who could not leave civilians behind. "This kind of work is why I am here. To help people. To serve as a bastion against darker forces." She took a deep breath. "It's nice to feel...needed again."

Up went a brow. "And what brings you here? Another feather in the dragon tamer's cap?"

Notes

• 10 MP - Post

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:04:52 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At the predictable question of why he was there he just chuckled a bit.

"Another feather? Not exactly....I have long been researching how to break into other dimensions for one reason or another. So being able to actually enter one for myself was too good of a chance to pass up." He explained simply to her. "The new dragon, was just a bonus." An unexpected one, but one nonetheless.

Looping his arm around her waist to help support her since he knew she was injured, he would just help her walk not listening to any protest if she had any.

"A reptilian Donphan though....Now htat does seem interesting, did you perchance capture it?" From the way she talked about it he doubted it, but he could ask regardless. "I am glad that despite your run in with the beast, you are still in one piece....Mostly." It was a tease, a playful one, as he put on his usual charming smile.

"I am also glad you have found a renewed purpose in helping out." It was sincere, even though he knew it put them at odds with each other in the future, she didn't need to know that.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:11:56 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]"The woman did not appear convinced.

Bright blue eyes drifted across the strange landscape before them. "Do you think that wise?" She paused. "There is a reason these worlds were separated." She shook her head at the talk of his newest acquisition. "I am sure it is as impressive as everything else you own."

A muscular arm wrapped around her waist. "Amor!" The name was a bark, but it soon died down. She knew this man's stubborness and, as long as his hand did not slip, he would be allowed to keep it. "You should not touch others without permission." But, though her face was displeased, she was relieved by the additional support.

At the question, the blonde shook her head. "I did not." She lifted a hand to her injured ribs. "It was hard enough to escape unharmed." The strangeness of the beast also made her reluctant to capture it. "If we see its corpse, I will take a detour." She tilted her head and sighed. "Ever the charmer."

"Thank you." Her face filled with determination, tightening the hand how wrapped around his waist for support. "This is what I was trained for." A polished sword's true beauty was only seen outside of its sheath.

Around them, the smoke began to shift. Images and sounds of a boot camp filtering in. The shouting loud enough to obscure the approach of a few metal beasts.

Notes

• 10 MP - Post

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:18:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The sharp yell of his name is ignored as he supports her as they walk together through the pink mist that is slowly coalescing around them. These are unfamiliar to him, after his battle against the Paradoxmon with , Amor was to drained to think to hard about it.

"We should probably get out of here sooner rather than later." He knew what was about to happen, and he wasn't intent on going through it all again. Though perhaps Lydia's mind was a bit more stable than his at this point in time. "Before more of those things show up." She knew the danger of those beasts as well as he did.

"Consider this me hiring you for bodyguard duty for the moment." He said chuckling easily despite the pain of his injuries. "You can chastise me about touching you later." First they had to make it out of here alive.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 17:10:35 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]Why did so many men choose to state the obvious? Of course, they wanted to be out of this purgatory sooner rather than later. Blue eyes rolled upward, out of sight. "I believe that is why we are heading toward the exit, Amor," Lydia murmurs. She had multiple encounters with this place already and was reluctant to have another. "I think it best not to think of them." She paused. "If they are truly made from the minds of men, anyway." It would be like cutting yourself before a shark.

To be frank, both of them looked like shit. Tired blue eyes lifted to Amor's familiar ones. A brief moment of vulnerability passed. "I am not sure I am in the state to guard myself." A growl at her feet drew a smile. Minerva seemed intent on guarding them all. "But I shall do my best." With a free hand, she reloaded the gun at her side. It'd done damage to the Donphan. The sounds of boot camp faded, replaced by the image of a misty Great Tusk collapsing onto its side. Blood dripped from its mouth. Arceus forgive her.

Before her mind could jump to other sins, she heard a metallic tink. Her head snapped upward as she pivoted. The gleam of metal caught keen blue eyes. She moved to shove Amor. "Get down!" Lydia leaned to the left, just in time for a glowing pink blade to slice the air between them. It embedded itself in the ground, still shaking from the power of the Spirit Break.

The Iron Valiant pushed its way into view, the image of the mutated Donphan fading. With a whirl, its blade leaped back into its hand. This time, its weapon glowed green.

As the Lycanroc rushed in to provide support, a giant stone descended from the sky. This was followed by three more, this tomb of stone formed a wall between Minerva and her trainer. She howled. From the shadows, a giant, gleaming mass emerged. Its eyes were soulless.

Lydia, realizing they were surrounded, tossed out a Pokeball from her belt. A Gallade emerged.

Notes

• 10 MP - Post

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:03:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
So it was going to be one of those days, he grumbled as she shoved him out of the way. Moving herself in the same action just narrowly avoiding an all to familiar glaive. It was similar to one that had, but he had defeated the creature with relative ease with Draco. The problem is that right now Draco needed to rest after it's harrowing battle against his newest acquisition.

Then there was the second anomaly Pokemon....It looked like a Tyrannitar, but robotic.

"As if things couldn't get worse...." He was left with very few options, if he used his new dragon, he didn't know if he could control it properly. It could try to turn on them, but the rest of his team was utterly exhausted. "That thing..." He pointed to the Iron Valiant. "Is part fairy type, I know that much....I'll take on the other one."

Of course how much he would actually be able to do remained to be seen, but still he held the pokeball for a breath, then two.

'Dialga....Please let this work....' he prayed to his wayward god, and then threw the pokeball in a high arch, and from it came a Prehistoric looking Salamence, that seemed pissed.

"Alright you! You're mine now, which means protect us from that thing!" He roared the order at the dragon, who just glowered at him, and it almost seemed like it was about to rip his head off before it was smashed into by a massive rock.

The Mecha-Tyranitar seemed to be first on it's list, and so Roaring Moon blitzed into action, moving as quickly as it could with draconic energy on it's claws to rip the mechanoid to shreds!

Amor was used to unruly dragons, but this was something different....This was a whole new world that he knew nothing about, the sheer aggression from his new beast even felt different. How was he suppose to tame such a creature?

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:12:24 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]The woman managed to stop herself from falling--only just. Bright blue eyes flicked between their two opponents, frowning. These automatons were somehow more disturbing than the Donphan. At least that had flesh and noise. It had feelings. Were these things even alive?

Lydia scoffed. "I have found that things can always get worse." She sighed. "That is why it is best to be grateful for what one has."

Upon hearing the typing, Lydia offered up a single nod. She shifted her gaze to the Gallade, who also inclined his head. "Hermes and I will handle it. Please focus on the Tyranitar." Before the sentence ended, the Iron Valiant lifted its blade again, green amassing around its edges.

With a shout, the Gallade dove into the fray with a devastating Close Combat. Its hands collided with the steel beast over and over again, the sound of flesh on metal echoing around them.

A roar from behind her drew Lydia's gaze to her partner's Roaring Moon. "Arceus, protect us." Something in her shuddered. "That thing is...wrong." Its very presence made her hair stand on end.

The Iron Valiant, assaulted by the shorter creature, took a step back. Its Leaf Blade connected with Hermes side, a grunt emerging from the psychic type as a little shield of a Protect just barely turned the blade.

• 10 MP - Post

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #ACDEF7; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #ACDEF7;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #272727;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #ACDEF7;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:37:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"Wrong is one word for it...." He said as he watched his Dragon clash with the Mechatar. He hadn't given his new dragon a name yet, but things were going to get hard quick, as the Mechatar's mouth filled with icy energy, and it attempted to use Ice Fang on the overly aggressive dragon, and Amor just let out an annoying 'tch' sound from his lips.

"It's aggressive nature will at least be useful here....I can worry about right, and wrong feelings afterward." He explained to her. It was freshly caught it wasn't going to obey him right away. The Ice Fang thankfully didn't connect, and his partner countered almost immediately with a Breaking Swipe. It crashed into the Mechatar, and thankfully it would cause it's prey's attack to be weakened.

"At least it isn't stupid...." It was a predator, a true predator from a land before this time. Already, Amor was fiddling with something in his pocket, he had six weapons on hand. He had been able to salvage them, his wounds were slowly reopening, but they had to get out of this place. So like an insane person, Amor ran towards the Roaring Moon, and Mechatar, with three needles in his hand, and he launched all three at the Mechatar. If his guess was right, it wasn't a ground type.

When the needles stuck, and he could see the viscous poison working it's way into what he presumed was circuitry. It was a machine, but it could be poisoned? That was a strange thing to witness, but it would give his dragon an edge in the fight. Even as the Mechatar tried to turn it's attention to him, his Roaring Moon punished it immediately.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:42:49 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]The woman watched the beast for a moment, clutching her Arceus locket to her chest. As she watched it fight, she could not help but notice some elegance in its feral nature.

"This is its home." She murmured to Amor, watching as the two almost identical figures clashed on her side. "Survival is all that matters." Judging by the denizens of this realm she'd encountered, the lack of empathy came commonplace.

Movement from Mister Rose caught her attention, her lips pursing together. "I am not responsible if you get yourself killed!" Before she could scold him, a noise of pain from her Gallade drew her attention. Her gun rose, a shot slamming into the screen that formed the Iron Valiant's eyes. It made a beeping noise, turning toward her.

Hermes took the chance to knock its blade away. Another Close Combat followed.

With a grunt, Lydia rushed toward the downed weapon, grabbing it with both hands. She dug its point deep into the ground, using it to steady herself in place.

In response, the Iron Valiant charged her. With a clang! Lydia used its own weapon to stop its fists. Her Gallade followed, aiming a devastating kick to the mechanical beast's midsection.

Notes
  • 10 MP - Post

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:53:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"I am well aware." He said through gritted teeth as he watched his Dragon battle the creature that was now poisoned, and when he heard the clangs he looked back to see her entangled with that Iron Knight. Another 'tch' left his lips, if only he had his armor he could help fight. However at the moment he was swordless, armorless, and now dartless.

There was only so much a mere man could do, but that still he could help somehow, at least he hoped. Though if he interfered that could throw a wrench in her plans, and so he sat paralyzed for the moment.

"Do you need help!" He still had several tricks up his sleeves, and she was someone that he cared about, whether she knew it or not. Walter didn't speak highly of many people, but he had spoken highly of this woman in particular. That meant something to Amor at the very least.

His Dragon, was beset by rocks from all corners, but they did little to slow him down as his claws ignited in that ferocious energy once more, and tore into the mechanical hide of the now poisoned Mechatar. It's crescent shaped wings beat powerfully as it drove the beast back.

MP Total
IC Post x7 - 70
Participating in a Mission - 50
Poison Barbs x3 - 30
"Winning" a Mission - 200
Completing a Mission - 100
Knocking out an enemy Pokemon x1 - 10

Grand Total: 460

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Dream Duet [PD}
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 22:08:43 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]"I suppose war makes us no different. " Though it was not truly survival that she fought for, was it? It was the freedom to live without fear.

With the battle before her, all thoughts of Amor vanished. Her small body made it easy to dodge its hydraulic blows. With a 'tch' of her own, Lydia took a blow at the naginata's center. Her feet slid backward across the misty, slick ground. Sparks flew from the fairy-type as Electric Terrain spread beneath its feet.

She shifted her hold, slashing at it.

"I am all right! Focus on yourself!" A powerful punch from Hermes sent the creature flying backward. He tapped his trainer's arm, staring meaningfully at Lydia. That same palm lifted in a show for pause. He then gestured between them.

"I...see." Apparently, he felt that this battle was his. With some reluctance, she handed over the blade.

The fighting type then passed it to the Iron Valiant. It looked almost confused by the show of honor. "Lade." Now, the battle could continue.

Notes (finished in Discord)
  • 10 MP - Post

Total

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights