Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 9:38:53 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

After their victory in the Ultra Deep Sea, Dorian took it upon himself to host a celebration. At the Burning Maw, members of Team Rocket would congregate to drink. The atmosphere around the club was a joyous one.

Dorian, rather than spending his time in the VIP lounge, would instead find himself mingling amongst the guests at his club. He was more than happy to laugh, and tell stories of the battles they had fought, the League members they terrorized and put down.

Ogita, one of his loyal followers, whispered in his ear that one of the guests was eying him in a particular manner.

Dorian would approach the man, with long, silver hair. "Can I help you, good sir?", he greeted him.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 8:59:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor had shown up in his normal civilian form, there was no need for him to come in his Rocket guise, despite the fact, that for once he would probably stand out less. It was hard to contain the immense hatred that he felt towards the man who owned this place. He had come here once with @remy long ago, it was the start of their friendship he felt, but then a lot happened in a short period of time. Amor had found out during one of his battles in Ultra Deep Sea, that the man who was currently in front of him had taken his current girlfriend hostage. Something about that scenario made him snap, but he had kept composed for the most part. His original plan had been to show up with all of his dragons, and bombard this place with Meteors until only rubble remained.

But it was a party for all Rockets, and there were some people within the organization that he liked still. It was also a matter that he didn't want that much collateral damage. Though he wouldn't care if the entire building was destroyed by the end of this, he didn't plan on summoning any of his Pokemon for the moment unless he was absolutely forced to. So when he was approached by , there was a sickening pleasant smile on Amor's face. Did he care that he was in the middle of a den of Rockets, many of whom didn't know that he was also one of their number? Not in the slightest.

"Yes you can...." There was no further discourse as Amor uppercutted the man in front of him, with zero hesitation, or care for the consequences. Seething hatred burned into his eyes as he glared at the man who had dared to try, and take something precious from him. The feeling of his fist connecting with his jaw was satisfying, that he wished he could freeze time, and enjoy this moment for all eternity.

The sheer rage he felt at this moment eclipsed all of his common sense, and he didn't care.

"I'm going to break you." There was no elaboration, no discussion, just a man who had come to pick a fight.

TLDR
Amor is a just a little absolutely livid!
Tagger gave permission for the sucker punch!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 7:26:52 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

One moment, Dorian was talking to the tall man with long, silver hair. The next, he was sent flying back by the uppercut. That was when two bouncers seized Amor.

"Take this ruffian outside!", Dorian commanded the bouncers. Dorian got back up to his feet, more angered than hurt.

Not long after Amor would be thrown out of the club did Dorian step outside.

"That's good enough. I'll handle him myself!", Dorian told the bouncers, who'd back off and let the Mad Dog deal with the man.

tags:
notes: Permission from Solo for Amor's bouncing

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:22:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There was a part of him that almost resisted, a small voice in the back of his head that said to pick up a nearby fork, and jam it into one of the bouncers eyes, but he refrained, and instead he was hurriedly thrown out into the street, but that was fine with him, it meant collateral damage was no longer an issue. Cracking his knuckles he glared at , his draconic eyes shone bright with resentment.

"I'm almost impressed you think you can handle me by yourself mutt....It's gonna be a shame when we get to the part where we reenact Old Yeller, but at least the clean up crew is handy." Amor put his hands in his pockets, leaving himself completely open to all forms of attacks, it was almost as if he didn't view Dorian as a threat worthy enough to get into a proper fighting stance, and he just sneered at the dog.

It took all his control to not give into the adrenaline rush, and just rush at him, and let his fist find flesh once more, but if he did that Walter would scold him. He had been taught far better than that, and he would act accordingly.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:29:14 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"And I find it hilarious that you think you can put me down.", Dorian chided him.

The fact that Amor put his hands in his pockets was interpreted as bait. Though Dorian wasn't the smarted, nor most educated man, he had been around the block long enough. If he rushed the man, then he would likely produce a retractable blade, or another type of weapon, from his pocket.

"Since you won't come to me, tell me, why are you so mad?", Dorian inquired.

tags:

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:42:38 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The man didn't approach him which was a shame, but that didn't matter as Amor walked over to a car, and he began to examine it. Seemingly ignoring the mans questions for the moment, and he would place his hand on the car. It was a very new model, obviously someone with a lot of money had bought it which narrowed it down as to which Rocket it belonged to. As long as it wasn't 's car, or 's car he figured it'd be fine.

"Jarvis....Run him over." He said the command, and from his HoloWatch a Porygon-Z would Download itself into the cars computer system, and it would turn on, revving up. Of course Amor didn't really care, if the car got destroyed, he could replace it easily enough, he just wanted the man in front of him to suffer. "Why am I so mad....I wonder why dog....Why could I loathe you so....You pissed in the wrong person's yard." And with that the Porygon-Z hacked car would ramp up, and attempt to ram itself into Dorian.

TLDR
Jarvis the Porygon-Z hacked a car, and is attempting to run Dorian over right now since he didn't approach.
Amor be pissed!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:49:53 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian noticed the way the man walked up to the car. If that was his car, he figured he would pull something from it. Instead, he called upon a Jarvis to hack into the car to run him down.

"Are you mad!?", Dorian asked him.

Dorian would wait til the timing was right, before quickly stepping to the side, in order to let the car smash into the wall instead. As much as he hated having his club damaged, he was dealing with a madman.

"I go in a lot of people's yards! So how about you be more specific!", Dorian called out to the man.

Considering that Amor called upon a Pokemon to run him down, he was now well within his rights to bring out a Pokemon of his own.

tags:

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:55:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was a nice thing about a Porygon being in control of the car even if it smashed into the wall, it backed up, the front of it folded in like an accordian as it backed up to gain more speed. His hands still in his pockets as he looked at the man who had almost robbed him of something precious. Whatever repercussions he faced, he didn't really care.

"Mauville City....You took a woman hostage." That should be enough to jog his memory. "Threatened her life...." He was seething as he thought about being in danger, and he cracked his neck as the car wound up for round too, of trying to smush the dog. "So now I'm going to end yours."

It was simple, and to the point, he saw no need to monologue further. He was going to put this dog down one way or the other, and if he had to wreck the city block to do that, then he would. Nothing was going to get in his way unless Arceus himself descended, and even then, Amor would probably punch the creator in the face.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 20:15:33 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian watched the car as it managed to back away from the wall. Dorian knew this lunatic wouldn't stop until he was dead, so he had to act quickly.

As the man explained his reasoning for the attack, Dorian couldn't help but laugh in his face. "You mean the bait!? I used her to draw out ! He had to pay for what he did to Eris!", Dorian explained. "And what is she to you, anyway?", he'd inquire.

Dorian would bring out his Emboar, Porkchop, to deal with the car. "Porkchop, Rock Slide!", Dorian quickly called out.

The Emboar would cause a rain of debris to create another wall for the car to smash into.

tags:

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 15:18:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"What she is to me, doesn't matter. All that matters is that you deigned to harm her." With the car thoroughly destroyed now from crashing into a hard surface twice, Jarvis would uninstall himself from the vehicle, and return to Amor's side, and he narrowed his eyes. Something about what had done to . That gave him pause in his tracks, he remembered the Gym Leader mentioned something in their battle about how he had messed up, and was trying to atone for it. The dog in front of him knew what that was, and so he was given pause.

"What did he do to her?" There was thinly concealed anger in his voice, but for the moment he stopped trying to smash a car into the man in front of him. His Porygon-Z was hovering beside him ready to act just in case of something, but for the moment he stayed his hand.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 7:03:46 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Oh, what she is to you does matter! There has to be some reason why you'd assault your fellow Rocket at the party he's hosting!", Dorian retorted.

"That fiend brutalized her as she walked out of League Headquarters. He caused her to have to be bandaged up, and put on painkillers! A child should NOT have to go through any of that!", Dorian told the long-haired man, clearly upset with what happened.

tags:

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 10:40:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"I'm no Rocket....I was invited by another." So that was a blatant lie, but Amor saw no need to provide this dog with the truth, but he listened intently on what he described that happened to . She had to be bandaged up, and put on painkillers? That wasn't a very clear picture, but she was a child being attacked by an adult. Amor could let his imagination run rampant, and the picture he painted himself wasn't pretty. It gave him a renewed sense of hatred for the League, and their blatant hypocrisy.

However that didn't excuse the one in front of him, for harming what was his.

"Then you go after him, and leave everyone else out of it." Amor's judgement wasn't entirely sound as of this moment, and his Dragonite descended from the skies, and dark clouds began to swirl around it as large chunks of rock surrounded by purple energy manifested. If he was forced to salt the earth to get his point across, then he absolutely would. "You do not....Hurt her....Ever...." Each word was punctuated with a clear note of rage, directed at .

Then the meteors fell from the heavens, even if avoided he would still cause massive damage to the bar, and property at large. The Rockets inside would probably be fine....There wasn't anyone important in there right?

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 23:05:45 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"This is a Rocket-exclusive event. No outside invitations!", Dorian told the man. "So if you're telling the truth, that means someone messed up, badly!", Dorian spat.

"What part of -", Dorian started, before pausing at the sight of a Dragonite coming in, and raining down Draco Meteor on the property. He would look at the man in utter shock and disbelief. Was this man insane enough to assault his nightclub, while a party was going on?

He was. A Charizard flew out to greet the Dragonite, blasting it with a Dragon Pulse in retaliation for the assault. But it was too late, as meteors came raining down on the property.

Dorian dodged a purple mass quickly. He would look back at Amor, enraged, and charge the man, intent on grabbing his legs, and slamming him to the pavement with all the force he could muster.

As it so happened, there were important people in attendance tonight. And Dorian was furious with the man's stunt putting not only them in danger, but everyone else.

tags:
notes: Dorian mad!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 22:05:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A simple straightforward charge at someones legs? That was a stupid move, Amor had learned that the hard way as a child, perhaps this man was lacking in actual training, but the moment he charged, lowering his body to try, and grapple Amor's legs. A swift kick would be aimed right for his face, followed up by an elbow centered directly in the middle of Dorian's spine. Aiming to send him straight into the ground, beneath him, where he belonged. There was a coldness in his eyes that very few if any ever got to witness, and Amor was quite literally risking his life by acting this way right now, but he was pissed enough that he didn't care.

The Dragon Pulse crashed into his Dragonite, but due to it's Multiscale the damage wasn't nearly sufficient enough to do anything long term. However both of the Dragonite's fists cackled with lightning as he charged straight to the Charizard, and attempted to Thunder Punch it across the face, and torso.

Amor in the back of his head knew that he might catch the ire of someone hire up, piss off a lot of people by acting this way, but it was a price he was willing to pay. Fortunately, or Unfortunately all of the meteors missed the club with the people inside, however there were several more destroyed cars now, and the parking lot looked like ground zero of some sort of apocalypse.

"Stupid mutt...." He spat the words out bitterly.

TLDR
Everyone is madge!

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Horseplay (Social)
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 11:16:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

it is only out of courtesy that the kantonian underboss decides to show up at this afterparty. in his eyes, there is little to celebrate even if most would consider the events of ultra deep sea a victory.[break][break]

for there is more to be done.[break][break]

as a fight breaks loose, curiosity gets the better of him. he watches closely, not yet intervening, though he does make sure to keep the others safe as shields of PROTECT form overhead.[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]