october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
We were born for this[C/DW]
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 13:38:04 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU WERE GONE TOO SOON

[attr="class","setting"]

After the pokeball stopped moving he picked it up and stored it away. The other Pokémon had fled at some point while he had been distracted by the Frigibax. Not that it really mattered to him. He was just relieved it decided to go away then to attack.
[break][break]
With the Frigibax now his they could continue on. While they did he kept an eye on their surroundings. Which is while he noticed a cloyster move past before it moved to far for him to see it anymore. He actually wasn’t to sure if they cloyster had noticed their presence or not.
[break][break]
A Magnemite sure did though and upon seeing them quickly fled probably not wanting to face them by itself. He’d already caught a Magnemite and he didn’t really want a cloyster so neither Pokémon engaging them bothered him. He knew his Pokémon didn’t really care either.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping. If you decided to catch either after all and I need to change this let me know

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/nhxfschy/IMG-1581.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 21:00:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would receive a text message. After reading it, he turned to his partner. "I'm sincerely sorry, but an urgent matter has come to my attention. Thank you for joining me.", he'd tell the young knight, before recalling Mordred, and flying off on the back of his Hydreigon.

Whatever the message was, it was clear that it shocked him to his core.

tags:
notes: Skip, and fin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 18:24:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE CLOYSTER FLEES!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SKILL LINK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---