black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
just like old times [past]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 23:24:38 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

- SLATEPORT CITY AIRPORT -

WINTER 2022
[break]

Three years. hadn't seen in three fucking years. [break][break]

His hair was longer than before. [break][break]

White had creeped up as the years had passed, taking over the inky-black waves that Frank might remember. Damien's skin, while already naturally pale, had even more splotches devoid of pigment than when he was younger — at least from what could be seen, anyway. [break][break]

Much of Damien's body was covered by an over-large coat and a dark turtleneck sweater, making it easy to blend in with the crowd of people waiting for their loved ones to arrive.[break][break]

While so many of them seemed overjoyed at the prospect of reunion, Damien's facial expression gave nothing away. He didn't have a sign. Didn't look around expectantly. Didn't even glance up when the doors opened and travelers spilled into the lobby. [break][break]

He took a hesitant step backwards.[break][break]

What the fuck am I doing here? God damnit, I can't do this. I need to get the hell awa–

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 23:45:40 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

Frank stepped through the doors, carrying a laptop bag over one shoulder and pulling a large suitcase behind him. Looking like he'd slept for several hours on his flight, he wore a slightly rumpled sweater and a comfortable pair of jeans. His mop of silver hair was freshly tousled, lending him a rakish charm despite the rest of his outfit.[break][break]

It took him only a few moments of glancing around the crowded airport before he spotted a familiar face — the only one among a sea of strangers. Bold as can be, he walked straight up to with a beaming smile.[break][break]

"Hey." Frank's voice came out softer than he'd expected, his chest pooling with a tumult of emotions. But all the bitterness, apprehension, sullenness, and anxiety that may have reared their heads were drowned out by a devastating tide of joy.[break][break]

Frank reached out both arms and went for a hug, tears pricking his eyes.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Putting on a Front (May 2023)[break]
Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#E7E7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 0:25:24 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

"Hey."
[break]

Fuck. There was no escaping now. [break][break]

When their eyes met, and Frank smiled that damn radiant smile, Damien was struck hard in place. 's presence demanded absolute attention — it was a sort of gravitational force that pulled at his mind, his body, his willpower.[break][break]

Damien broke eye contact first. Looked down at the scummy laminate tiles. It was all he could do in the moment to maintain some semblance of control. [break][break]

But then came the hug. Strong arms — a familiar touch, even after all this time — embraced him, exuding a warmth that Damien hadn't felt in so, so long. [break][break]

He stiffened immediately. Didn't move, deer in the headlights, all that shit. His face pressed into Frank's shoulder and — fucking hell, how the fuck could he smell the same? [break][break]

"Taxi's—" Damien's voice was muffled by fabric.[break][break]

"...side." Finally, his arms moved. Not to hug, but to press against Frank's chest and (softly yet firmly) push him away. "Outside."[break][break]

He then turned on his heel and wheeled around unceremoniously, heading for the airport's exit.

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 0:48:33 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

When Damien didn't hug Frank back, when he pushed him away instead, when he didn't greet him back or smile or anything, Frank's smile faltered. Blinking away the tears, he watched Damien's retreating back for just a moment before walking after him.[break][break]

By the time Frank had caught up with Damien at the waiting taxi, the silver-haired man's eyes were clear and the smile was back on his face.[break][break]

"It's nice to see you too, man," Frank teased, lifting the trunk of the taxi and putting his luggage inside. "C'mon, three years and you won't even say hi back?"[break][break]

But his tone was casual, dismissive, as if Damien's attitude was nothing new, a biteless bark. Frank climbed into a back seat and, after greeting the driver warmly, gave him the name and address of a hotel. Once Damien had joined them, the car peeled away from the airport and sped down the highway toward Slateport proper.[break][break]

"I booked a hotel for a few nights while I get myself oriented here, but afterward, I'm heading up to Rustboro," Frank explained to his friend. "I'm starting a company — my own company. It'll be small at first, but that's fine. It's a new start."[break][break]

The skyline of the city emerged into view, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from Damien.[break][break]

"What about you? Gonna tell me what work you've been up to?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 2:26:27 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Wordless, Damien climbed into the back of the cab, ignoring the teasing that was cut off by the slam of the car door. [break][break]

He was just trying to get through this and get on with his life. The fact that Frank had the fucking balls to show up all smiling and fucking teary-eyed instead of groveling at Damien's feet was a goddamn insult. [break][break]

It grated at him. Caused his teeth to clench, his gloved grip to tighten. [break][break]

The talk of work made it even worse. Damien couldn't hide his scowl as he responded, monotone:[break][break]

"Congrats." Somehow the salutation sounded like anything but. He didn't linger on the topic, either.[break][break]

"I'm bartending again." Damien hadn't done it in a long time. Not since before he became more active helping with 's criminal exploits back home. But that era was over now.[break][break]

That wasn't all, though. Desperate times had called for alternate avenues to earn money.[break][break]

"And... other side jobs."[break][break]

He leaned as far away from Frank as possible, propping his head on the glass window and watching as cars passed by.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 12:30:03 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

"Oh, which bar? I'll drop by sometime. I could always use a good drink or two." Frank had been sober during his three years of incarceration, even though there had been ways to sneak liquor and drugs. He'd wanted a clean record, though. Anything to be free again.[break][break]

To the taxi driver, Frank appeared oblivious to Damien's mood, chatting away in an amiable fashion. But the silver-haired man knew his friend well. Damien had always been surly and resistant, yet he'd always eventually capitulated to Frank's demands.[break][break]

He'd picked Frank up from the airport, after all. There was hope yet.[break][break]

The taxi pulled up to the hotel, which was less luxurious than Frank would have liked, but it still boasted a three-star rating. He paid the driver, but before getting out, he turned to Damien again.[break][break]

"Stay with me for a couple of hours so we can catch up. It'll be my treat." He smiled and raised his eyebrows in a way that said 'pretty please' — a look that many found difficult to resist.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 12:49:17 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Fuck. This was uncomfortable. Why wasn't Frank taking the hint already?[break][break]

Whatever they had was over. Too much time had passed. Too much shit had happened in his absence.[break][break]

He has not fucking idea what the fuck I had to go through when he was gone. Motherfucker acting like everything is fine, fucking asshole.
[break][break]

"It's in the Lower District." Curt, dry. He intentionally left out the name of the bar, too. There were so many in the area he'd never be able to find Howling anyway.[break][break]

Finally, the taxi arrived at Frank's hotel. Damien was expecting a shitbox but it was actually pretty nice for this part of town. Leave it to Frank to be broke out of prison yet still swing for a swanky hotel room.[break][break]

Unfastening his seatbelt as soon as the cab pulled over, Damien's hand was on the door handle ready to leave when Frank cut in, asking him to stay. [break][break]

There it was again, that damn fucking smile. Fuck this guy.[break][break]

"Uh, nah. I gotta head to work in a couple hours." He didn't. But Frank didn't know that.[break][break]

"...Good luck with the business, I guess." The door opened, he stepped out. "Later."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 12:58:29 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

When Damien stepped out of the taxi, Frank did too, pulling his luggage out of the popped trunk. "A couple of hours? That's plenty of time to have a little chat. Come on, Damien."[break][break]

The taxi drove off.[break][break]

Frank crossed the space between himself and the other man. His hand closed tightly around Damien's wrist, the grip unyielding. The breezy smile had shifted on his face, taking on a sinister edge.[break][break]

In the shadow of the hotel, Frank's other hand yanked down the high collar of Damien's turtleneck sweater. What he saw beneath turned his smile into a grin.[break][break]

"You can't fool me, Damien. The tough attitude is cute, but I know you're still mine."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 13:15:39 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Cold winter air nipped at exposed skin as Damien exited the cab. He pulled his collar up against the chill, tugged his coat a little closer around him. And then he started to walk.[break][break]

That had been the end for him. He'd done what had been asked: picked the fucker up from the airport. As far as Damien was concerned, that was the last favor he was ever going to do for .[break][break]

A hard grip at his wrist yanked Damien back; it caught him off-guard, the strength of it. The sudden proximity. How Frank smiled even as pain shot up Damien's arm.[break][break]

How DARE he fucking touch me.[break][break]

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Frank?" He practically yelled, spitting venom with every word.[break][break]

"Let go, you motherfucking—" The hand at his collar made him flinch, and then immediately freeze in place.[break][break]

The anger that was present just moments before quieted momentarily. Damien looked away, still furious, but now there was something else in his expression.[break][break]

"...Let go, Frank. We can't do this here." Already he could feel prying eyes from the hotel, from passersby on the street.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 13:26:09 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

Frank leaned toward Damien, close enough to smell the other man's musk. A familiar scent, it filled Frank with such a longing that he could feel his skin grow hot from the want.[break][break]

When he spoke, his voice was low and terrible.[break][break]

"Not here. And I'm not going to force you. But you're going to go with me up to my hotel room, just for a little while. I'll make sure you get to work on time, I promise."[break][break]

Frank let go with both hands. The smile ever-present on his face, he gathered his luggage and turned toward the hotel.[break][break]

"Now, are you coming?" he asked, though he required no answer.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 14:00:37 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Fuuuck, he was so fucking close. Close enough that Damien felt hot breath at his ear. In fact, despite the cold, everything was hot now.[break][break]

Frank's voice plied goosebumps onto Damien's skin, made the back of his neck and head prickle with a euphoric sensation. [break][break]

He hadn't felt so exposed in a long time. So goddamn vulnerable. Fucking Frank, he always knew where to apply the pressure. [break][break]

"I..." I can't. I won't. I don't want to do this again.[break][break]

When Frank let go and turned toward the hotel entrance, Damien didn't immediately follow. He hesitated, knowing that his decision here would determine the dynamic of whatever post-prison relationship they had.[break][break]

His hand curled upward, hovering near the edge of his turtleneck.[break][break]

"...Fine."[break][break]

There was no turning back now.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 14:26:32 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

When Frank walked through the front doors of the hotel, his previous smile had returned. When he spoke to the receptionist to check in, his voice was warm and friendly, lacking any hint of threats or wickedness.[break][break]

But when he closed the door of his hotel room and the auto-lock engaged, a tension radiated off his body in waves. His heartbeat raced with giddy anticipation, though he tried his best to remain calm and unhurried.[break][break]

He put his suitcase on the luggage rack and his laptop bag on the table. A quick check of the queen-sized bed and bathroom confirmed the room was clean and tidy. Overall, he was satisfied.[break][break]

But not as satisfied as he will be by the end of the night.[break][break]

Frank turned to Damien, who had entered the room with him. Stepping up to the other man, he reached out and stroked Damien's hair with loving gentleness.[break][break]

"You kept your hair long," Frank murmured fondly. "I'm really glad. I always liked your hair long."[break][break]

Then he curled his fingers, pulling Damien's hair into his fist.[break][break]

"Get on your knees for me, amorino."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 15:03:58 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

What the fuck was he doing? [break][break]

Every step following in Frank's shadow felt heavy, like lead had filled his boots. From the lobby to the elevator to the hallway to the hotel room. Heavier and heavier and heavier, until he barely made it through the door.[break][break]

When it clicked! closed behind him, Damien pressed his back to it.[break][break]

The sane parts of him screamed for him to go back, to not cross this line again. Three years had changed him. He was different now. Independent... he didn't need that kind of attention from Frank anymore. [break][break]

But then he felt the soft touch to his hair, the fond strokes. Damien flinched again, but not as hard this time. He could feel himself start to give in...[break][break]

And then Frank balled his hair into his fist, yanking roughly, demanding things he had no fucking right to demand. [break][break]

Something in Damien finally snapped.[break][break]

Get on my KNEES? Are you fucking kidding me??[break][break]

"FUCK you, Frank!" He grabbed at his wrist with one hand, pushed Frank hard with the other.[break][break]

"You think we can just go back to how things were? HUH? Fuck no!"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 15:15:24 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

Frank braced himself, resisting Damien's push, though inwardly, he was a little alarmed by how strongly the other man refused. But that was their game: Damien would hiss and scratch like a beautiful Persian that Frank had to entice and subdue.[break][break]

With his free hand, he yanked down the collar of Damien's turtleneck, revealing the leather collar that hugged his throat. In jail, Frank had often fantasized about how nicely it bobbed up and down whenever Damien swallowed.[break][break]

He wanted more than anything to see it again in person.[break][break]

Digging his fingers around the leather, Frank pulled Damien toward him by the collar. "You wouldn't be wearing this if you didn't want it again," the silver-haired man remarked, before dipping his head to kiss Damien fully on the lips.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 16:42:33 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

The collar.[break][break]

He'd never really taken it off. Even when he did, it was never for long.[break][break]

It was a piece of Frank that kept Damien connected to the man, even when he was in prison. Three fucking years...[break][break]

Why did he still have it? Why did he still wear it?[break][break]

Out of habit? Or something more? [break][break]

God, fucking Frank and his stupid fucking gorgeous face and goddamn sexy voice and his fucking ridiculously tempting lips........ NO, fuck this guy![break][break]

Unfortunately for Frank, Damien wasn't about to give in just yet. He leaned in for a kiss, and was met with teeth. So much for a biteless bark.[break][break]

"Fuck you, man. You have no right to say shit like that to me."[break][break]

Damien swallowed hard, pulling back, his skin rubbing against the tightened leather where Frank yanked him closer. [break][break]

He didn't look away now, though. His icy-blue eyes pierced into Frank, flames of anger and outrage glinting brightly as he stared daggers into the taller man.[break][break]

"You have no idea what I've fucking been through since you got locked up. So stop fucking acting like nothing's changed."