Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
just like old times [past]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 16:52:54 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

Frank jerked his head back at the pain from Damien's bite, a thrill running through him as his body remembered all these little things that Damien had made him feel before.[break][break]

But the other man's resistance was holding. Inwardly, Frank sighed. He had hoped that things would go back to the way things were as if the past three years hadn't happened, but Damien was being stubborn about it.[break][break]

So Frank released his friend and cupped his face with both hands. A thumb rough from prison rubbed against Damien's cheekbone. And in a low, soft voice, Frank said, "Tell me."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Putting on a Front (May 2023)[break]
Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#E7E7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 17:14:53 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

He pushed on Frank's chest, fists balled and slamming against it, willing him away, even though he knew it was a futile struggle. Damien was just so fucking mad at everything. [break][break]

He'd been holding it in for three fucking years. All the anger and resentment and bitterness at their fucked situation.[break][break]

He missed Unova. The old neighborhood. Home. His fucking family. All of it.[break][break]

The last three years had been so fucking tumultuous and... lonely.[break][break]

His strength waned. Slowly, his fists unfurled. His arms fell to his sides.[break][break]

Damien withered into Frank's hands, his anger now simmered over. What was left was simple weariness.[break][break]

"... I joined Rocket."

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 17:43:18 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

Frank watched without judgment as Damien expressed his rage, letting the other man beat his fists against his chest without a word. And then, when Damien's body finally sagged under the weight of the past three years, Frank stepped closer and pressed their foreheads together.[break][break]

"It's okay," he murmured. "I'm not going to ask why or what they've made you do. I know you had to do it."[break][break]

Tenderly, he kissed Damien's lips, a featherlight touch that left a smear of his own blood on the pale skin.[break][break]

"How do you want me to help you, Damien? I'm here now."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 20:11:24 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Their foreheads pressed together and, this time, Damien didn't flinch at the touch. He didn't shy away when Frank stepped closer, either. In fact, if anything, he found himself pressing his face deeper into the palms of the other man's hands.[break][break]

The dam of anger had burst open and flooded Damien's senses, but now.. the tide had evened and mellowed out. In its wake was left the profound loneliness and desire that he'd buried deep down for so, so long.[break][break]

"I just want to forget... for a little while." He confessed, averting his eyes.[break][break]

Frank leaned in then, brushing a tender kiss against his mouth. It tasted like iron and aching need.[break][break]

"Francis..." Damien whispered the words against the other man's lips. "You're a fucking asshole."[break][break]

"...But I missed you."

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
275 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 20:43:11 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]

Damien's admission signaled his unfolding. Frank pressed another kiss against Damien's mouth, one with more passion and need.[break][break]

"I missed you, too," he murmured before drawing away, lowering his hands from Damien's face to grasp the other man's hands. "Come here. Let's both forget."[break][break]

Frank led Damien to the bed, but instead of sitting down on it, he pulled Damien close once more. His fingers tugged firmly on the leather collar around the younger man's neck.[break][break]

"You know what I want, amorino," Frank said, fixing Damien with an expectant stare. "Maybe we can't go back to before, but we can pick up where we left off. You'll do that for me, won't you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:20:24 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Fuck it. [break][break]

If he had to endure this shitty life, Damien figured he might as well get fucked every once in awhile to compensate. And if Frank was good for anything, it was that.[break][break]

They could talk later. About prison, about ROCKET. Where they stood in the aftermath of all that had happened.[break][break]

For now, Damien chose to give in to his repressed need. When Frank kissed him, harder this time, he matched that intensity. His fingers bunched around the sides of the other man's sweater, pulling him closer.[break][break]

Damien wasn't ready to withdraw when he eventually felt Frank take his hands. The kiss had been too fleeting, it wasn't enough. He needed more.[break][break]

Once Damien saw where he was being led, however, he felt a little more appeased. Another tug on his collar and it was almost like they'd been transported back in time.[break][break]

"I know." It was always the same thing with Frank.[break][break]

"I lied, by the way. I don't have work later."[break][break]

Frank's fingers slipped off the leather, giving Damien the flexibility to pull his monotone hair into a ponytail.[break][break]

"So I hope you slept on the plane."[break][break]

With one hand square on his chest, he pushed Frank onto the bed. [break][break]

"We're gonna be up for awhile."[break][break]

fell to his knees.[break][break]

Fuck it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 1:12:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: